Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (67753 Views)

A Nairalander (a Bachelor) Preparing Okro Soup This Morning. / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala / Pictures Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by bukatyne(f): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
idupaul:

I know ur type ..U want a totally submissive and sub servient husband grin grin

What has submissiveness and sub servient got to do with the issue on ground?

Good nice Vincent.

Seems like a good husband

P.S.: What's with the dicing of Okra? Why not grate it so it can draw angry

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
hensben: Yeah! i guess you re having a nice day ahead
Yeah Sure. smiley You?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, bc he is cutting with a board?
You guys should try cutting without a board, then I will no ure an expert.

Then when u wan cook yo okazi soup, no use palmoil o. Use palmkernel, boil am-crush am with mortart- seive am. Ehennn, then we can continue from there.
Sister i cut okro very well with my hands i.e okro,knife and my hand without any board. As for the palm kernel own,we call it abak(hope i got the spelling correctly) and you don't need palm oil when using that. Even you get a fantastic taste when using palm kernel compared to when using palm oil. I love anything swallow and that's the reason for the interest in cooking.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by hensben(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi: Yeah Sure. smiley You?
same here dearie

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by honeric01(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okra soup, the simplest of all soup! embarassed

These okra he's cutting look too big. does he want to use them as meat or what?

Lastly, because he's slicing okra does not mean he's the one cooking the soup, maybe the wife gave him the task to do while she's busy washing the meats/fishes/orisirisi....

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Mbediogu(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
Juanvi:

Some goalkeepers save the day not only on the pitch but in the kitchen too!

Eagles and Lille Goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama uploaded a photo of him preparing okro soup to Instagram with the caption:

See Photo below

photo credits: http://netnaij.com
will that not make football slippery?
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
bolaino: I'm one of your biggest fans on nairaland dear.

I am really honoured.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eyop:
Sister i cut okro very well with my hands i.e okro,knife and my hand without any board. As for the palm kernel own,we call it abak(hope i got the spelling correctly) and you don't need palm oil when using that. Even you get a fantastic taste when using palm kernel compared to when using palm oil. I love anything swallow and that's the reason for the interest in cooking.
Aii. Ure good to go then
I love swallow too, If I have to eat only 1 food for my remaining years, I will definitely go for fufu/any soup (except egusi).
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
hensben: so you dont know there is an/a africa/nigeria market in france undecided.

I live in California and there is packaged okro in nearly every store. Okra is not only an African food. A lot of people eat it and grow it here.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by hensben(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
pDude:

I live in California and there is packaged okro in nearly every store. Okra is not only an African food. A lot of people eat it and grow it here.
Abii..tell it to that guy..any words found in dictionary, western world are aware of it

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by ideology(m): 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Am not surprised, its in ourDNA tongue
Any time any day wink

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Aii. Ure good to go then
I love swallow too, If I have to eat only 1 food for my remaining years, I will definitely go for fufu/any soup (except egusi).

I don't eat FUFU and POUNDED YAM. I can eat anything swallow for 1 month or more provided the soup(egusi inclusive) is intact then no wahala.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
kennygee:

Lwkmd, you've experienced an abuse of the word, yeah?

A lot grin

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

I know someone. grin

[size=1pt]Apatheist
[/size]
shocked
embarassed
lipsrsealed
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Up afang melon draw! if u aint uniuyo alumni then u r missing out.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by MizMyColi(f): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Apatheist:
shocked
embarassed
lipsrsealed

Talk joor grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by bolaino(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
kennygee:

I am really honoured.
The pleasure's all mine me lady.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
bolaino: The pleasure's all mine me lady.

wink

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by UchihaItachi(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
redsun: Is it only me?or just england.Okro don't seem to draw anymore.Sometimes you be eating okro,you will think you are eating chopped green pepper.Okra use to be so elastic like ogbono,but not anymore.

It probably has to do with all the chemicals they add in growing it these days with all the genetic mutations.

Grind it and see if it draws or not
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
So nairalanders love food this much? shocked

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Eyop: 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
GODAKPAN: Up afang melon draw! if u aint uniuyo alumni then u r missing out.
grin grin well i remember that combination that was 2004 at the back of the male hostel(Annex) where you have the snooker joint. I don't know if such still exist now
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by jaymdee(m): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
room089: A pleasant sight to behold!

But okro sef dey oyibo country?

Yeah, they grow lots of okra here. Other cultures love okra too.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by jkendy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
plumule: his wife is been screwed while he cooks
Dirty mind !!!

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Kx: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
kelvz419: mehn .this is realy romantic.... his is a goal and marraige keeper.. lol

"When a man is financially loaded, everything he does is romantic"

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by drnoel: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
hensben: my real guy, we re on same page bro. vincent

my ex-babe dey fear to cook when i am around, cos she know say i sabi cook wella cheesy

I wonder why some girls have this phobia for men that can cook. Many of my exs had this problem. Funny enof, my wifey is always so happy anytime I walk into the kitchen to cook. U will see her rush into the sitting room and balance on the centre sofa with her legs on the centre table waiting to be served grin Women na wah 4 una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by hensben(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
drnoel:

I wonder why some girls have this phobia for men that can cook. Many of my exs had this problem. Funny enof, my wifey is always so happy anytime I walk into the kitchen to cook. U will see her rush into the sitting room and balance on the centre sofa with her legs on the centre table waiting to be served grin Women na wah 4 una.
cheesy As in ehn! grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by pacretus(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
priscaoge: Eyop I Hope u are seeing this undecided
haba sufry sufry.if ur guy vex now u go say ur enemies at work.
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by 50calibre(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
It's unafrican for a man to cook when a woman is around. Women are meant to cook for men not the other way round.

I see women here applauding him, what is his wife doing, what does she contribute to the family apart from breeding and spending?

Women these days are happy to shy away from their responsibilities but still expect a man to perform his.

This is disturbing trend and woe betide any woman who'd expect me to make all the money & still cook for her. grin
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by holuphisayor(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ramon92: Okro de France?? No wonder lille dey always nearly draw..
lol
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by priscaoge(f): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
pacretus:
haba sufry sufry.if ur guy vex now u go say ur enemies at work.
He knows What's up tongue
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by jkendy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
redsun: Is it only me?or just england.Okro don't seem to draw anymore.Sometimes you be eating okro,you will think you are eating chopped green pepper.Okra use to be so elastic like ogbono,but not anymore.

It probably has to do with all the chemicals they add in growing it these days with all the genetic mutations.
U no d ansa, u stil dey ask. I taya 4 som pipu sef !!!
Re: A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup by Imoy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Haba enyema Vincent! Grater don finish for france market?

U for try use grater na, instead of knife.

Nice pic anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The ₦5,000 Tortoise I Bought And Ate (Photos) / Bush Rabbit We Killed / The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.