Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue (1447 Views)

Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Breaking!! Six More Health Workers Infected With EBOLA!! / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by Alenkakent(m): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2014
Please do not go near Alimosho general hospital, igando, lagos state. a case of ebola was confirmed there. it is likely the confirmed case is a Liberian who came to synagogue for deliverance and this hospital is close to synagogue, he was seen in d hospital yesterday with all the features of ebola and he died today....Send this to people you care about until it gets to the right authority...Thanks AGAS Lagos.
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by Alenkakent(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2014
@ MODS, please take this to FP now so the right authority can move there for necessary actions of containments and quarantine...
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by nitrogen(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2014
@Op, you are silly!
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by davdandam(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2014
The rumors Nigerians spread kills faster than Ebola smh
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by Alenkakent(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2014
nitrogen: @Op, you are silly!

Why?

If u have no tangible reason for that statement, ure so dumb...
Information they say is power...
So we shld keep quiet and not report a situation just because we don't wanna get u cowards scared?
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by Alenkakent(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2014
davdandam: The rumors Nigerians spread kills faster than Ebola smh

Have u been there to verify?
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by nitrogen(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2014
Alenkakent:

Why?

If u have no tangible reason for that statement, ure so dumb...
Information they say is power...
So we shld keep quiet and not report a situation just because we don't wanna get u cowards scared?

You are a tool! Where did you get the information from? Were you among those that tested him? Why is this coming from you and not lagos state government or FG?

You people just like scattering the society with your blackberry 'send to others' silly messages.

1 Like

Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by nitrogen(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2014
Alenkakent: Please do not go near Alimosho general hospital, igando, lagos state. a case of ebola was confirmed there. it is likely the confirmed case is a Liberian who came to synagogue for deliverance and this hospital is close to synagogue, he was seen in d hospital yesterday with all the features of ebola and he died today....Send this to people you care about until it gets to the right authority...Thanks AGAS Lagos.

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by Alenkakent(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2014
[quote author=nitrogen]

You are a tool! Where did you get the information from? Were you among those that tested him? Why is this coming from you and not lagos state government or FG?

You people just like scattering the society with your blackberry 'send to others' silly messages.[/quot
Aint u a lil stewpid? Who is the fg? And how does the fg gets it information if not from citizens who are close to the place where the case happened...

This is just a call to the appropriate authorities man... I'm not talking to u, coward
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by adanduka: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2014
The appropriate authorities are not here. Please report the case at their office.
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by Sunkyphil(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2014
so because of dis ur unconfirmed rumour i should pack from ikotun abi
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by nitrogen(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2014
Alenkakent:

Lol... Nairaland has now become an unreasonable medium?
needs to start screening users carefully
Yes, if your sixth sense cant tell you that this is a public forum, and the cells in your brain couldnt inform your stinking fingers that typing rubbish like this could lead to chaos in the society, then you are senseless.

For your information, BBM, Nairaland, Facebook and others are social media tools, with respect to sensitive information, these tools are unreasonable tools.

Now, can you please fvck off my radar, you are a tool!
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by Alenkakent(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
nitrogen:
Yes, if your sixth sense cant tell you that this is a public forum, and the cells in your brain couldnt inform your stinking fingers that typing rubbish like this could lead to chaos in the society, then you are senseless.

For your information, BBM, Nairaland, Facebook and others are social media tools, with respect to sensitive information, these tools are unreasonable tools.

Now, can you please fvck off my radar, you are a tool!

Nitrobitch or whatever u call urself, I didn't come here for u...
And uve been using too much abusive words towards me which shows ure just a kid hiding behind one cheap browsing fone...
So I know my class and won't stoop so low to xchange abusive words with u...
People with brains have commented and I've heard their views but u seem not to be able to comment without abusive words...
Get a life tho
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by nitrogen(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Alenkakent:

Nitrobitch or whatever u call urself, I didn't come here for u...
And uve been using too much abusive words towards me which shows ure just a kid hiding behind one cheap browsing fone...
So I know my class and won't stoop so low to xchange abusive words with u...
People with brains have commented and I've heard their views but u seem not to be able to comment without abusive words...
Get a life tho

Seriously? You are the kid here now. It is there for all to see. Stop peddling unconfirmed information all around. Simples!

Oya park well!
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by ednut1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
tot he died last week , any illness is termed ebola , make i pack comot from dat side be dat lol
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by slightlyMad(f): 12:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
if you want the attention of our attention seeking mods, just quote their names and they will be here in a jiffy.
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by Alenkakent(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
Okay, suit urself
@nitrobitch, Wanne, sue urself
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by Alenkakent(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
slightlyMad: if you want the attention of our attention seeking mods, just quote their names and they will be here in a jiffy.

Lol... u mean they love special recognition?
Ok, I'd take note
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by Sunkyphil(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
tot someone z dis same thing last week?which one make we come believe now?
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by gebest: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Alenkakent: Please do not go near Alimosho general hospital, igando, lagos state. a case of ebola was confirmed there. it is likely the confirmed case is a Liberian who came to synagogue for deliverance and this hospital is close to synagogue, he was seen in d hospital yesterday with all the features of ebola and he died today....Send this to people you care about until it gets to the right authority...Thanks AGAS Lagos.
i think is high time we close our borders to Liberia, because their mission is to distroy Nigeria, but they will fail.
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by olaezebala: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
mad op spreading crazy rumour around
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by PrincessB1(f): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Is diz true again?
Re: Another Liberian With Ebola Dies In Alimosho Around Synagogue by F117A: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
if this is true then T.B joshua should be arrested and jailed.
After all the warnings LASG gave him,i can't believe he would be that foolish.

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Patient Roasts Himself Over Hot Coals To Cure Leukaemia(photo) / Do Nurses Take Bribes Too? / Gonorrhoeae Is Becoming Resistant To Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.