Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Where Can I Start My Investments? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Start My Investments? (604 Views)

China Plans Investments In Cross River / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Start My Investments? by Festusfaith(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2014
There are a number of investments that i personally thinks can never fails, those are the thing we will be discussion here today,but the problem of today's youth is impatience as they are always searching for already made jobs which can not be readily available for all of us, it is only a few that will be able to get that kind of job. haven't said that, it is high time as young Nigerians that we should develops investment mentality in a viable business and stop looking for that already made job. Like I said above, there are a number of investment that you can do that will yield returns within three months. are you following? the number one on the list is Online business. there are many online business out there and also there are many screamers too you must be very careful while making your choice, but i will gives you a little from that list that are very reliable Bulksms business will never fail if you can do proper marketing of your site. information marketing also can never fails as well. websites design is also a viable business, and many more find out yourself.
Aside from that offline business that can not fails are, Water business started like play some years ago till now people are still asking for more.
live stock rearing is the most viable one i like so much poultry, piggery, fishery and many more that you can add to that list.
You can sees now that in Nigeria today we can still have some investment that can fetch you good money without recording any form of failure.
Thanks for your time in Reading this report.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction - How Forex Is Unique / Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Special Invitation. Partner With Int'l Ngo For Easy Loan Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.