Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Attention Seun: New Mod Needed - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Attention Seun: New Mod Needed (1557 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Guykhena:
Oh I get it now,you know the "Rap Battle" section was branched out from the "Music/Radio" section,and since you're like the 'chief' moderator of the music/radio section you were indirectly still a mod for the "Rap Battles" section,confusing but I get the drift smiley ,

Now my question is why didn't you nominate someone else to take your place at this "Rap Battle" section? (Since I heard "3" is the maximum number of moderators for a section)

I don't know, didn't cross my mind. Do you have anyone to nominate ?
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Ksslib(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Guykhena:
I did,he aint responding yet
Thats cool. smiley

hope he fine tho .
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Guykhena(m): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
adaobi123:

I don't know, didn't cross my mind. Do you have anyone to nominate ?
Check your mail..
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Guykhena(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ksslib:
Thats cool. smiley

hope he fine tho .
Ya I hope so
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Iceskidd(m): 6:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Men i love this. Thumbs up to guykhena, lagunna, ksslib and yeyenatu. Fück them krone. They be planning on how to restore mik in private on fb. Meanwhile they started all this. But ya'll are talking to the other mods

7 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2014
Guykhena:
Check your mail..

Replied
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Guykhena(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2014
adaobi123:

Replied
check......
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by willsofsteel: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
Iceskidd: Men i love this. Thumbs up to guykhena, lagunna, ksslib and yeyenatu. Fück them krone. They be planning on how to restore mik in private on fb. Meanwhile they started all this. But ya'll are talking to the other mods
Guy Ur mUMU go LaSt o. U go go ThEre dEy prETend LikE sAy u bE MikUz frIEnd cOmE hErE dEy yArn anOthEr tHinG
kId ShA

#delivery

6 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by G3n3sis: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
willsofsteel:
Guy Ur mUMU go LaSt o. U go go ThEre dEy prETend LikE sAy u bE MikUz frIEnd cOmE hErE dEy yArn anOthEr tHinG
kId ShA

#delivery
Lol grin u should have known he's a lousy b#tch. Mikuz, Lagunna or Guykhena, any can serve
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
I knew there was something gravely fishy.. well if that's it? Then shame on the lots!!!! Rubbish something!!

This section bleeped up jorz!

YeaYeaNot

Iceskidd: Men i love this. Thumbs up to guykhena, lagunna, ksslib and yeyenatu. Fück them krone. They be planning on how to restore mik in private on fb. Meanwhile they started all this. But ya'll are talking to the other mods

2 Likes

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Iceskidd(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
willsofsteel:
kId ShA

#delivery
fool dnt ever quote me. Did u ever see me say i wanted mik? If nt ur mumu admins deleted my posts. Smh sef
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by willsofsteel: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Iceskidd: fool dnt ever quote me. Did u ever see me say i wanted mik? If nt ur mumu admins deleted my posts. Smh sef
ClOsE uR EYes anD giVE uP tHE GhOsT. ThE PriESt hAs No TimE fOr cRyInG kiDs

#delivery

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Iceskidd(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
willsofsteel:

#delivery
seriously?
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by G3n3sis: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
willsofsteel:

#delivery
You self u get time. Smh
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2014
willsofsteel:
kId ShA

#delivery
I Swear Ya Head Dey There!
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2014
I Fink Mikuz Have All The Qualification And Skillz of Running This Section No Doubt. But He Does Abuses His Power As a Mod. For E.g, He Abuses Peeps By Using Harsh Words On Em And Whoever Replied or Confronted Gat Nafin Less Than a Week Ban. Is That How a Mod Should Behave? I Expect Mods To Be Friendly And Be Of Help To All. If Mikuz Wanna Be Restored As a Mod In This Section Again, I Advice He Gatz To Be Willing To Change His Altitude Towardz Peeps Here! #MY2CENT.

1 Like

Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by tysonnn(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2014
guykhena, you alone can't decide on who will replace adaobi123, it should be decided by all!
So why go pm?

You're not bad to be the replacement, Tho!

###Confirm###
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Guykhena(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2014
tysonnn: guykhena, you alone can't decide

It wasn't a 'decision',it was a 'recommendation',,,there's a difference....
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by tysonnn(m): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2014
Guykhena:

It wasn't a 'decision',it was a 'recommendation',,,there's a difference....
so, who is it?
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Guykhena(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2014
tysonnn:
so, who is it?

That's why its a recommendation,it hasn't been confirmed yet.......
In real sense you can still recommend someone....
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lagunna: I would like to call the attention of Of Oga Seun to the disturbing and gradually annoying state of the Rap section and the status of the present mod; Airmark.
He was last seen on Nl on d 13th of August, 2014 and this had caused a lot crap on the section.

The section needs a total clean up from exuberance on some of the threads. If airmark can't be gotten to come and do the needful, then MIKUZ should be restored back as the mod. I don't understand how a mod can leave his duties.

With mikuz there were activities and people did as was necessary. He pushed for more tourneys and battles too. He made sure members were active and rules were followed accordingly.

Oga Seun, bring MIKUZ back before rap section becomes a hell hole and dumping ground cos its already happening.

Tag:
Coogar
Guykhena
Kr0ne
Limerick
Ibime
Teddybiyasi
Yeyenatu
Giyaz
Elvisonjack2
Warriblood
Jigsawkiller
Wrongturn
Ckushy
emaprince
ojoawo
thunderstorm
Testerfuze
ELYMAXiimus
iamaromolaeran
Ksslib
mikuz

and the rest...

ur mates wizkid dy mk money u dey fight for mod.as in eh u no get work at all.
Re: Attention Seun: New Mod Needed by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
hbpeze:

ur mates wizkid dy mk money u dey fight for mod.as in eh u no get work at all.

Eze u don chop dis evening?

U see why u never go blow? Dey dia dey run ur mouth to people wey u no know.. I pity u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted) / Dont Break The Beat: Airmark Vs Safari Girl / The Holocaust Tourney [semi-finals] Darkenedrebel Vs Elymaxiimus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.