Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,975 members, 7,803,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? (227993 Views)

10 Money Tips You Should Learn From The Richest Man In Africa, Aliko Dangote / Dangote Is World's 43rd Richest Man - Forbes / Who Is The Richest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by dmprince: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2009
Kindly speaking, the richest blackman on planet earth is a nigerian according to forbes rating and his name is Alhaji aliko Dangote. estimated 3.6 billion dollars.but truthfully he his worth much more than that, and I can authoritatively say that Naija has three other Billion dollar mogul based in Nigeria in person of Papa Pady Aka Otunba Mike Adenuga, Mr Jim Ovia AKA Mr Zenith and Boy Femo, Aka Zenon Oil. just to say a few. considering the likes of Dr Otudeko, who ownes Honeywell groups and has been making money before I knew how to spell the name of his wife, Aunty Bisi in IB, Abeg, learn from the likes of Jack Welsh and you go suppass any achievement this bros and co, don make.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by NaijaEcash(m): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2009
Since there is no official statistic, the best answer you can ever get to the question is guess work. cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by segeluga: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2009
I think It is A.K.A $egeluga $ Alhaji Aliko Dangote, follow by Adenuga , it is not okay
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by applewise: 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2009
okay here it is:

OFFICIALLY, Aliko Dangote grin

UNOFFICIALLY, IBB lipsrsealed

shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by bollingjoe(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2009
I think oba otudeko is the richest man in nigeria
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by talk2cash(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2009
Dear nairalander,
i really enjoyed been here. but the point is are we talking about the riches business man in Nigeria or politician ? Dont go near riches unlegal politicians because they are many.

Politicians are not rated among the riches men in US, so why are we rating them here, pls Count them out. Though politics is a business of who wins and who loss. But is a bad game.

We have top internet Guru in Nigeria who are making legal money online until UBA arrested some of them and handed over to EFCC for interrogation, these are the people we should be talking about.

If you really want to access riches men in Nigera go to US and start counting them because they are many.

Aniefiok Ukang
Internet COnsultant
www.billgateguide..com
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by shongy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2009
its rather un4tunate dat most pple havent heard of larger boys who r role models 2 all dis boys u guys r mentionin.2 examples r CHIEF AMBASSADOR etc ANTONIO DEINDE FERNANDEZ who is a prominent member of d ogboni confra.he aint recognized cos he aint got no investment in niger but as far as am concernd he is a nigerian.secondly we ve d chicago billionaire.CHIEF HARRY AKANDE.I think dele momodu shld b consulted 4mor brifin bout d boys and d men.pls confirmdis info and run researches bout dis large men
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Blogicon1(m): 5:12am On Jul 03, 2009
I agree with seun. You can't call most of the naija "billionaires" rich, becos their business empires are on foundations of heavy debts. Is it jimoh Ibrahim dat's loosing it now, or Dangote dat's a heavy borrower.

The fact's dat most of "naija richest" would die and pass on heavy debt to their children, instead of fortunes. These guys are just virtual 'bank vaults'.

If you must point out one as the richest, then it would be one of those political armed robbers and democRATS. Talk of OBJ, then ur begining 2 make sense, then call IBB, then there you come. Apart from these rogues, the only real billionaires would be bank CEOs like Jim Ovia, Tony, Cecilia, etc.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by knzguru(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2009
The rich can only get richer

***and Dangote becomes 17th President of the NSE

Lagos, Nigeria, August 6, 2009 1340hrs: The Nigerian Stock Exchange successfully held its 48th Annual General Meeting at a well attended event where all the past presidents and distinguished members of the investment community and dealer members showed the clearest indication of their determination to move the market forward.

Dr. Oba Otudeko, OFR, the outgoing President of the council of the stock exchange conducted a flawless meeting which proshare streamed live from the venue - http://www.proshareng.com/newsletter/avp.php

At the end of the day, the following officers were appointed to lead the council of the Nigerian Stock Exchange:

1. Alhaji Aliko Dangote, CON former 1st Vice President now becomes the President

2. Chief Reginald Abbey-Hart,JP, former 2nd Vice President now becomes the 1st Vice President

3. Dr. Erastus B. O. Akingbola, MON, former Chairman of the Lagos/Ibadan Branch/Zone now becomes the 2nd Vice President

At the AGM, the outgoing president commended the role played by the Director General/CEO of the Nigerian Stock Exchange; Prof. (Mrs) Ndi Okereke-Onyiuke, PhD, OON in stabilising the markets during the difficult times it is in,

contd, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-306488.0.html
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by ohwofasa(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2009
J J man:

I think dangote is the richest man in Nigeria.
na lie,people owing banks hundreds of billions of naira can not b called rich people cos if they pay back now,u will b far far better dan dem wink sad undecided kiss
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2009
they are all criminals
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by alanbolo(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2009
Blog icon:

I agree with seun. You can't call most of the naija "billionaires" rich, becos their business empires are on foundations of heavy debts. Is it jimoh Ibrahim dat's loosing it now, or Dangote dat's a heavy borrower.

The fact's dat most of "naija richest" would die and pass on heavy debt to their children, instead of fortunes. These guys are just virtual 'bank vaults'.

If you must point out one as the richest, then it would be one of those political armed robbers and democRATS. Talk of OBJ, then your begining 2 make sense, then call IBB, then there you come. Apart from these rogues, the only real billionaires would be bank CEOs like Jim Ovia, Tony, Cecilia, etc.

I hope u're still not under illusions of these Bank CEO's you are parading as Billionaires,   Just tell them to  return the loot back to govt. as to expand our economy.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
+1
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by denny4ril: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2009
how do u know d richest man? is it after he has so many unserviced bank loans?
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2009
What is going on here. . . .? I think i make no mistake to say this thread is Useless . Anyway ,kind'a like some (Foolishness).
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2009
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:47am On Sep 13, 2009
Sorry I Was Wondering if the Nigerians didn't Notice me as the Richest Man. . .?,Well simply because we not showing our proud self in public doesn't mean im not the N° 1 richest Nigerian,or is it for only those based in Nigeria?.

Anyway. . . .Real people dont hide their Identity . cool cool tongue
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by jbloggs(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2009
The ones you hear about are all debtors, Only those who do not owe the banks any kobo
should be celebrated as Richest Nigerian. You and I inclusive only if you are not owing the banks i mean.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by nginvesto(m): 1:20am On Sep 14, 2009
U guyz can say wat ever u like BUT the next richest man in Nigeria come 2010 is Ben Oyeyemi ceo of PipCity FX International. he is currently making XXmillion per month and compounding by 50% monthly. Dukascopy manager.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 2:55am On Sep 14, 2009
So Mr. A is the richest man in Nigeria, what is the usefulness?
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2009
We celebrate so much of deceit in this nation. People just like show-off.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2009
Mustay:

We celebrate so much of deceit in this nation. People just like show-off.

someone will soon tell you, it is our culture
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
Fhemmmy:

someone will soon tell you, it is our culture

very dumb culture if u ask me
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
candylips:

very dumb culture if u ask me

Not only dumb, but animalistic as well
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by candylips(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2009
very sad
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Mustay(m): 5:23am On Sep 17, 2009
I don't know which culture that is - it's certainly not Nigerian.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
undecided
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by buchi25: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked guys you never can tell yet, untill they all settle their bank loans.
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by hotteju(f): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
wot abt Deinde Fernandez, d rich oil magnate based in Angola
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by smithman: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
i am the richest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by jamalzox: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2010

Re: Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? by selencious(f): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2010
All those men y'all mentioning are not the richest men, They are just earthly riches that would perish sooner or later. The richest man is the man that has got Christ in him, He who walks in the way of the Lord and obey His commandments. The blessings of the Lord lasts 4ever, smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.