Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. (6986 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / Abdullahi Umar-ganduje Gives 15 Cars To Security Agencies In Kano State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Wale112(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Made in Ghana cars are ready for market. Everything made in Ghana not talking about Assembling cars ooo

Enough with driving second hand cars from Abroad.

Its time to drive new cars from Kwame Nkrumah Ghana.

Ghana has taken the lead the rest should follow asap.

God bless Ghana

http://africarm.org/john-dumelo-and-james-gardiner-test-drive-kantanka-automobiles-and-raise-endorsing-thumbs-2503/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Wale112(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
The famous Ghanaian actor and businessman, John Dumelo, has joined the list of personalities who have pre-ordered Kantanka Automobiles.

The Ghanaian celebrity made this decision after experiencing the life-time driving experience delivered by the Kantanka SUVs and Pickups.

Following this, he took to his Facebook page with about 1,724,285 fans, to share his joy with them.

He posted “[I] had a test drive of the new KANTANKA 4 wheel drive….proudly made in Ghana! [I have] Pre- ordered mine already…it’s time we believe in our products! ”

The post with the hashtag “Yes we Can,” “made in Ghana” and “Proud to be African” attracted numerous ‘likes’ and comments from the fans who were also proud of the Kantanka automobiles.

The Automobiles, in addition to the awe-inspiring driving experience they deliver and their lovely interiors, are built with the African weather conditions, road systems and environment in mind to enhance durability and performance among others.

These automobiles, with numerous strategic safety features including active-safety electronics, airbags, adjustable seat belts etc, also boast of advanced Kantanka engines (proudly made in Ghana) giving them the proven ability to deliver extra power, fuel economy efficiency and less emissions.

The Kantanka Automobiles are undoubtedly the preferred choice for anyone wanting to make a smart decision.
- See more at: http://africarm.org/john-dumelo-joins-list-of-personalities-who-have-pre-ordered-kantanka-automobiles-2512/#sthash.au7rDJFI.dpuf

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Wale112(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Wale112(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
Konmight: Good one.

Nice one
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by DebateNigeria: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good development. Africa will get there someday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by skasski: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ghana's cars better than japanese, but still not equal German's
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Eldavido1: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good one! proud of Ghana. Nigeria welcome the competition from our neighbours. let the best survive!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Descartes: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Good one from Ghana cool
@Wale112 have you paid for your advertisment of kantanka automobile to the Nairaland Advertisment Board angry

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Rikidony(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
NICE ONE GOOD TO SEE AFRICA DEVELOPING NO MATTER WRE ITS FROM.....THE LIKES OF INNOSON AND KANTANKA IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT PROWDLY NAIJA PROUDLY WEST AFRICAN

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Eldavido1: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
The car may struggle to penetrate the Nigerian market given our recent increase in tariff on imported cars. All cars not manufacture in nigeria have a tariff of 70% slam on them making such products too expensive for average Nigerian compare to locally manufactured once.

11 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Wale112(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes: Good one from Ghana cool
@Wale112 have you paid for your advertisment of kantanka automobile to the Nairaland Advertisment Board angry

How do i pay? grin grin
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Wale112(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eldavido1: Good one! proud of Ghana. Nigeria welcome the competition from our neighbours. let the best survive!

God bless Africa

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by amiskurie(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Prophet Dr herbalist farmer magician Mr kwado sarfo AKA katakanta

cheesy

Funny man,he's great though

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by amiskurie(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eldavido1: The car may struggle to penetrate the Nigerian market given our recent increase in tariff on imported cars. All cars not manufacture in nigeria have a tariff of 70% slam on them making such products too expensive for average Nigerian compare to locally manufactured once.

I like the policy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ghana; always coping Nigeria since Independent.

Why would they go and make sub-standard version of Innoson brands?? Their jealousy is just too much jare

5 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by EasternLeopard: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
himkers: Ghana; always coping Nigeria since Independent.

Why would they go and make sub-standard version of Innoson brands?? Their jealousy is just too much jare

Enemy of progress

Up Innoson

8 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Nawa for them o

Now U re talking...
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by EasternLeopard: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eldavido1: The car may struggle to penetrate the Nigerian market given our recent increase in tariff on imported cars. All cars not manufacture in nigeria have a tariff of 70% slam on them making such products too expensive for average Nigerian compare to locally manufactured once.

Tariff do not affect ECOWAS nations
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by EasternLeopard: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
amiskurie:

I like the policy

South West

Opposing progress since 1000AD
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by EasternLeopard: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
himkers:

Now U re talking...

Enemy of progress

Ghana and In no son making Africa proud
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Idrismusty97(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
Their best or only market would be Nigeria of course.... If they want to raise shoulders with us we will just simply turn off our buying switch. Just like we did to their soap, food and lot of items to promote our indigenous products.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by suwailad(f): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Liars, they just buy the parts from south korea, then assembled it in ghana. They can't compete with Innoson.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by AzontoGhost(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
suwailad: Liars, they just buy the parts from south korea, then assembled it in ghana. They can't compete with Innoson.
are you still hating, following ur inconsequential ego

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
I ve always waited for thread like this. This space will be judiciously used by me with the aid of visual authority and links (where the need arise) to prove to the world and Africa that Ghana seeks for attention that the world has so wickedly denied it. Please sit and relax. Don't leave the thread. Call Nitrogen, call azontofool, call all the hordes of ghanian minions that ve now infested our forum with news of ghanian failure. Tell them to have their sit. Cus i am coming. I ll be back. I overhypedsteve will be back.
move to the next page and see for yourself. This ghanian dudes wont come back to post nonsense in a hurry. imagine this fool trying to emphasize on manufactured in his post and not assembly to probably mock the influx of car assembly plants in Nigeria.he doesn't know that no big car manufacturer is always able to manufacture parts and assemble in the same plant. There is always a different plant for body part manufacture and then for assembly.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
Rikidony: NICE ONE GOOD TO SEE AFRICA DEVELOPING NO MATTER WRE ITS FROM.....THE LIKES OF INNOSON AND KANTANKA IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT PROWDLY NAIJA PROUDLY WEST AFRICAN

This. Is the kind of talk I expect to hear

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2014
I love it.. but please can you engage creative minds to design sleeker and finer looking cars.. haba..
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by overhypedsteve(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
Space to be used in sending this traitors back to accra. And their nigerian made ghanaweb. Yes we made it for you punks

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
amiskurie: Prophet Dr herbalist farmer magician Mr kwado sarfo AKA katakanta

cheesy

Funny man,he's great though

I call him a mad innovator..am even more concerned about is robotic technology than the automobile
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
himkers: Ghana; always coping Nigeria since Independent.

How u think. Baffles me

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Enemy of progress

Up Innoson
Re: Ghana To Export Cars To Nigeria And The Rest Of Africa. by iamord(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
Idrismusty97: Their best or only market would be Nigeria of course.... If they want to raise shoulders with us we will just simply turn off our buying switch. Just like we did to their soap, food and lot of items to promote our indigenous products.

Okay. Sha don't vex When they stop nigerians in the country From trading and blocking imports

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DHQ Warns Against Circulation Of Fake National ID Cards / Anwuli Chikere Withdraws From Moro’s Trial / Kaduna Curfew: The True Story Of Events Leading To The Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.