Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex (6437 Views)

Carpenter Killed By Live High Tension Wire, Wife Dies Hours After (PIC) / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / So, Some Nigerian Women Are Still Having Babies Out Of Wedlock This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by SAMBARRY: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Come to daddy ke? shocked grin

sorry I have no attraction WHATSOEVER for old men shocked

I have told you what to do to get my attention tongue
onirugbon1:

hehehehe ileke idi making me rotflmao. 'Wear a perfume' like you will be able to percieve it over the internet? cheesy cheesy

Oh ok....I get it now. Wear a perfume in anticipation of out first meeting. No problem about that. My cologne is active days after a 3rd wash.

But if Jim iyke stays then the bear bear stays as well cheesy

And majid? shocked That very skinny man?, please delete that.

Oya come to daddy and watch a thrilling movie in 3D. You've been mentioning movie actors and artistes relentlessly. Seems you like movies much cheesy
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
SAMBARRY: Come to daddy ke? shocked grin

sorry I have no attraction WHATSOEVER for old men shocked

I have told you what to do to get my attention tongue

hehehe no prob. I'll surprise you. cheesy
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by SAMBARRY: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
onirugbon1:

hehehe no prob. I'll surprise you. cheesy
ok na grin

Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2014
SAMBARRY: ok na grin

hehehe cheesy naughty cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2014
That's no longer a heavenly feelings biko, dats a burning hell feeling... did u say 2 hours after intimacy shocked

The witches re involved angry there is an Ex somewhere with d remote control tongue
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2014
Good lord, no be suffer be dis... The lady was actually holding up, she was even laughing... tough lady... I guess that monkey laughing in the background is her husband undecided. Instead of the blockhead to try making his woman comfortable him dey laugh undecided.. mtschew
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by daveP(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
priscaoge: Did She taste Cocaine Or drink aphrodisiac
how how did..... lipsrsealed
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by daveP(m): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
NEAR IS END!!!!
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Ivanspring(f): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
She'll miss it when it finally stops. Really something to remember.
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Is this for real or what? Fecking funny, I don laugh almost die grin.

That her husband is wucked o, Omo i'd rather not cum ever than this shocked.

1 Like

Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by TWEETFELLA: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2014
SAMBARRY:
sorry, you ugly and fat

that your 7 months old chieftaincy belly, go deflate am or abort the pregnancy

take a cue from people like denzel washington, r.kelly, treyz, john dumelo, jim iyke, and that British footballer who's married to one of this musicians, I have forgotten his name. Go and learn how to be prim, proper, smoking hot and sexy.do sit ups and lift weight
don't give me that african chieftain belle aka pregnancy with trolley loads of fats in it lipsrsealed

After then we can talk. Oya, gymmnn
after
Daz cold.
Re: New Bride Rushed To Hospital Still Having Orgasm’s 2 Hours After Sex by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
ledafaze:
Its real o...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0J81hL9tGM

This video just made my day. Cannot stop ROTFL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-marriage Counselling / Why Do Some Men Run Away From Their Spouse When They Are Heavily Pregnant??? / My Baby Just Wont Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.