Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. (30029 Views)

Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is oshodi, lagos, I can say this area is the most popular area in lagos, I want forumites to be the judge, is oshodi befitting or not? can you stay in oshodi or not? What should be done to improve the aesthetic of oshodi. Let the comment flow.

9 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Check out what the neighbourhood looks like

5 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
Check out the neighbourhood and be the judge.

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is the oshodi you have been hearing about.

9 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
More

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
Jona ooooooooooo

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Babyosisi osetigo

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Network is bad, but just chill, I will upload all.

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eko onibaje oo cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
More

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2014
Eko Oni ogbanje o

See potopoto like iyan
Na to dish am for plate with efo riro on the side

16 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
This is an International Mega-Slum cheesy grin cheesy

29 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
@poster are you sure these are from Fashola and Tinubu's Lagos
Or you're trying to be mischievous angry

16 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
More on oshodi

7 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
@Barcanista come over to Oshodi thread and defend us angry embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
More

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by M0GIDI: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2014
@oluwasegunfummi

Thanks for exposing the shytehole Fashola would rather the world don't see.

This is the real Lagos you won't find Ekoile bragging about.

17 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
Oshodi ooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
M0GIDI: @oluwasegunfummi

Thanks for exposing the shytehole Fashola would rather the world don't see.

This is the real Lagos you won't find Ekoile bragging about Oshodi and the rest of the slums .
cheesy cheesy grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Iykopee(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kai, what a shitehole

3 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
All these are Inland Roads which falls under the Jurisdiction of Local Government. Maintenance of Gutters and Canals are also LG's Affair. Do you expect Fashola to Inherit LG Chairman work? Beside can you be truthful and say whether the LG Chair hasn't done anything worthwhile? I aint holding brief for no one here

56 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by overhypedsteve(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes: This is an International Mega-Slum cheesy grin cheesy
even you. SMH.
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Be d judge

2 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
Let me also state that there is this Program on TVC that talks about abandoned areas in Lagos State. It is done to bring the attention of the Government to these places. Worse Pictures than what the OP posted are usually shown. So OP you are only trying to be mischievous as the Lagos State Led APC welcomes criticisms and also exposure of areas where they need to sit-up.

49 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
overhypedsteve: even you. SMH.
Wetin I do
Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: Let me also state that there is this Program on TVC that talks about abandoned areas in Lagos State. It is done to bring the attention of the Government to these places. Worse Pictures than what the OP posted are usually shown. So OP you are only trying to be mischievous as the Lagos State Led APC welcomes criticisms and also exposure of areas where they need to sit-up.

Who owns TVC tongue

11 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
I only want to be a truthful yoruba, this is what we face in yoruba land.

19 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Descartes:
Who owns TVC tongue
Tinubu Owns it. What it means is that the Lagos Led APC are sincere in making Lagos a dream city and are not keen on self-appraisal

29 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by goldfish80(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dorty and portorpoto everywhere. I can't imagine the stench oozing out of that open sewage. Pathetic

4 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oduastates: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
A dog living in a barn with cows will never be a member of the herd .

6 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by oluwasegunfummi: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2014
My yoruba brethren can thank me later for doing this

12 Likes

Re: The Aesthetics And Politics Of Oshodi, Lagos. by Descartes: 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: Tinubu Owns it. What it means is that the Lagos Led APC are sincere in making Lagos a dream city and are not keen on self-appraisal
You answered better smiley
So the LG Chairman of Oshodi has been pocketing money meant for road construction and maintenance for "Owambe" angry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Court Bars Victor Giadom From APC / Tribunal Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Sowunmi, Declares APC’s Ogunyemi Winner / Maiduguri Residents Troop Out To Celebrate Decimation Of Boko Haram [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.