Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? (762 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Following the state of development in Akwa Ibom State in South-South Nigeria through the Uncommon transformation of Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio. the question now remains, is he the best performing Nigerian Governor?
Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by durella4(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
osina1414: Following the state of development in Akwa Ibom State
in South-South Nigeria through the Uncommon transformation of Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio. the question now remains, is he the best performing Nigerian Governor?

Yes

5 Likes

Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by IdeeEsperanza(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
He's not a saint
He's just a politician
But he doesn't politicise projects.

Yes, he's the best performing governor in Nigera.

6 Likes

Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by mainheart(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
he is

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by mainheart(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yes he is

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by uch12(f): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
He is simply fascinating!! Nwoke di ok!

2 Likes

Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by suwailad(f): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
He's doing his work for God's sake. Nigerians why do we always have to do hero worship, from pastors, to rich men to thieving politicians.

1 Like

Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
for the benefit of those who do nt know much abt dis man, b4 u judge his administration n d last seven(7) yrs, visit www.godswillakpabio.com
Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
osina1414: Following the state of development in Akwa Ibom State in South-South Nigeria through the Uncommon transformation of Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio. the question now remains, is he the best performing Nigerian Governor?
Why not give a highlight of his achievement in terms of Infrastructural and Human development.
Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
suwailad: He's doing his work for God's sake. Nigerians why do we always have to do hero worship, from pastors, to rich men to thieving politicians.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: Why not give a highlight of his achievement in terms of Infrastructural and Human development.

check it out @ www.godswillakpabio.com
Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
osina1414:

check it out @ www.godswillakpabio.com
Sorry I don't believe in self-proclaimed website achievement. If you can't tell me then don't bother
Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
barcanista: Sorry I don't believe in self-proclaimed website achievement. If you can't tell me then don't bother

satisfy urself wt:
www.akwaibomstate.gov.ng
www.uncommontransformation.tv
Re: Is Governor Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State The Best Performing Governor? by agriboom: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
With the resources at his disposal and the size of the state I honestly don't think so, to me I think it's fashola and maybe Kwankwaso, but then when you look at bayelsa also small with resources, he may just as well be.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ: I Can't Find The Chibok Girls: Parents Sacrifise For Money / 2015 : NANS Endorse President Goodluck Jonathan For A Second Term / Kogi Governor's Romance With Corruption Exposed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.