Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos (991 Views)

Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth / The Girl Who Developed A Di*k. / Why Do Women Open Their Mouth While Applying Mascara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by meforyou1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yorubas just come here and make spurious claims of ownership of Lagos. Some say I have not even stepped into Lagos and all that.
Let me tell you who I am. And let you know I have as much stake in the Lagos project than most yorubas making noise here. I am the grandson of Late Solomon O. Maduike. One of the greatest men of his time, who was once a mayor of Lagos. His properties are still all over Lagos where the yoruba occupants pay us rent till date. And he even has a street named after him in Ikoyi.
So if your grandfather developed Lagos, show evidence and not just be running mouth

http://nigerianwiki.com/wiki/Solomon_Maduike

Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by Descartes: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2014
A detribalised Nigerian is a mere illusion—Descartes(2014) cool

1 Like

Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by desgiezd(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
What a pity?

shakes head and saunters out of thread
Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by slimthugchimee(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
don't mind them always claiming lagos when Igbo are even investing more than them in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by ibedun: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2014
Common Igbo cheap talk.

Point us to his properties "all over Lagos"

Every jonny just come igbo claims to have "properties all over Lagos"

Where? Point them out - Oloriburuku omo eran.

5 Likes

Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by Gbawe: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
Another deranged and empty barrel chest-beater on the loose. I would tell you to seek help but inferiority complex has no easy remedy.

8 Likes

Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by Gbawe: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
ibedun: Common Igbo cheap talk.

Point us to his properties "all over Lagos"

Every jonny just come igbo claims to have "properties all over Lagos"

Where? Point them out - Oloriburuku omo eran.

The funny thing the whole picture expose of late on Nairaland has done, even as I don't approve of it, is to show how tramp-like and hungry-looking many of these "CEOs" and "property owners" are. Pathetic chest-beaters. They are all fraudsters raised on a diet of delusion of grandeur.

6 Likes

Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by ayukdaboss(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lol...Google maps? Could this be Musiwa? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by ola6: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
slimthugchimee: don't mind them always claiming lagos when Igbo are even investing more than them in Lagos

Come o! Were you forced to invest? I dont get some of these e-warriors sef. undecided
Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by IamGodzilla: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dear op! I think you need some of this!! Look @ d pics below

Follow this link:: http:// adf. ly / rGNaq

Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by Gbawe: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
ola6:

Come o! Were you forced to invest? I dont get some of these e-warriors sef. undecided

Bro what "investments"? Believe these deluded empty-barrels and deceitful "we are all rich" chest-beaters at your own risk. They are all "Lagos investors" owning "70% of Lekki" and "renting houses to slaves Yoruba" yet have you seen how wretched most of these charlatans look like with the whole picture-expose thing Nairaland has going on lately? They all look like unkept motor-park touts with not a kobo to rub together. This OP is probably an apprentice in a 2X2 stall selling worthless China-copy phone and the ragamuffin is her bragging emptily. Believe me, those who genuinely have it don't brag because they do not feel the need to prove anything to anyone.
Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by meforyou1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Gbawe:

Bro what "investments"? Believe these deluded empty-barrels and deceitful "we are all rich" chest-beaters at your own risk. They are all "Lagos investors" owning "70% of Lekki" and "renting houses to slaves Yoruba" yet have you seen how wretched most of these charlatans look like with the whole picture-expose thing Nairaland has going on lately? They all look like unkept motor-park touts with not a kobo to rub together. This OP is probably an apprentice in a 2X2 stall selling worthless China-copy phone and the ragamuffin is her bragging emptily. Believe me, those who genuinely have it don't brag because they do not feel the need to prove anything to anyone.
does your grandfather have a road named after him in ikoyi?
Re: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is On Who Developed Lagos by meforyou1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
which mod moved this thread to jokes forum?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Certificate: Photos / Funny Image: Guest Which Part Of Naija This Person Is From? / Funny Joke To Spice Up Your Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.