Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st (730 Views)

Biafran Anthem Posted By Ngwakwe Ebenezer / Ngwakwe Ebenezer / Ngwakwe Afam4eva Ikenna351 OAM4J Maclatunji "Attention Pls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st by Garrithe1st: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please Respect Yourself

Ngwakwe / Nairaland <private-message@nairaland.com>
3:36 PM (26 minutes ago)

Your acrimonious comments are getting out of hand.

Someone opened a thread to commend a good moderation done by me and you turned around to cast aspersions on me with false allegations

Do well and stop drinking poison hoping Ngwakwe dies. It is not good for your health

7 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st by meforyou1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
Op, the message is on point. u need to get your brain re-examined

2 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st by lakpalakpa: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
OP

Be careful before he bans your for breaking rule 20, that's his favourite rule...

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st by Sparrow13: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
lakpalakpa: OP

Be careful before he bans your for breaking rule 20, that's his favourite rule...

grin grin grin grin
am a victim of that rule several times with my previous moniker

1 Like

Re: Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st by lakpalakpa: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
Sparrow13: am a victim of that rule several times with my previous moniker

The dude is very egocentric, his empty pride takes precedence over nairaland rules...
Re: Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st by neenar: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
lakpalakpa:
The dude is very egocentric, his empty pride takes precedence over nairaland rules...
Dude must be starved of admiration! Imagine taking a fellow Jonathanian's commendations strongly! grin grin

I bet serving Se.un must be his highest achievement. grin

8 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st by lakpalakpa: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
neenar: Dude must be starved of admiration! Imagine taking a fellow Jonathanian's commendations strongly! grin grin

As in eh...

And the post he so much cherishes contains offensive words that should get his praise-singer a minimum of a week's ban...

Guess what Ngwakwe turned a blind eye to the insult filled posts and only attacked members who called him out for his role in stifling a contrary albeit unpopular opinion.

grin grin

Jakumo: Mr. Gennital Buhari, the clearly disturbed outcast who was responsible for that flurry of misleading forum posts addressing the Ebola pandemic, had, perhaps out of terminal frustration that Nigeria will NEVER be lorded over by a terror sponsor and genocidal fugitive from justice, grown to harbor a smoldering, murderous vendetta against the Nigerian people, for their collective "sin" of participating in the free and fair presidential election that validated the ascent of President Johnny B. Goode to his current pole position of political power in Nigeria.

To round up my humble vote of thanks, I would like to appeal to Nairaland's moderators to also consider the option of slamming a LIFETIME forum ban on that lunatic asylum escapee called Gennital Buhari, in order to prevent him resuming his insidious campaign of misinformation designed to maximize the spread of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, while also minimizing the number of infected victims who seek what medical attention is currently available.

Once again Mods, I tip my hat to you for a job well done, and I plead for the application of a final coup-de-gras of a lifetime forum ban from this widely read forum, as due payback for his deadly campaign of misinformation on these pages, perpetrated by the demented man called Gennital Buhari.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

2 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st by EdCure: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
neenar: Dude must be starved of admiration! Imagine taking a fellow Jonathanian's commendations strongly! grin grin

A sure bet!

It represents the peak of his achievement, everything he stands for, and serves as a benchmark for measurement of his life worth.

5 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st by 1United1: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
I was banned for 2weeks because of the innocent and harmless comment I posted on that very thread!

2 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st by neenar: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2014
EdCure:
A sure bet!
It represents the peak of his achievement, everything he stands for, and serves as a benchmark for measurement of his life worth.
The bitter truth! I bet he'll do thanksgiving in church. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngwakwe's Message To Garri The 1st by lakpalakpa: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Viewing this topic: rickkid, kenis(m), Ngwakwe, Ezemmuo1, lakpalakpa, olaadegoke(m)

(Go Up)

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11 Year Old Gets Pregnant – Mother Ignores Multiple Warnings From Neighbours / Ebola Update: Fiance Of Late Nurse Justina Ejelonu Tests Negative : She Was 2 Mo / I'm New Here O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.