Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Job Employment From Accor Hotel. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Employment From Accor Hotel. (3460 Views)

Instant Job Employment At Sucheus (very Urgent) / Accor Hotel Calling / Work With Accor Hospitality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Yeahreen(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
hello, pls i received this email this morning and i will love to confirm if anyone has hrd of it before or have any ideas. the offer is really a great one if its true. thanks in advance.

~Accor® Hotel,
United Kingdom.
http://www.accor.com

Dear Applicant,

Prior to your application and after due consideration of your cv/resume and credentials, the management of the Accor® Hotel found your application satisfactory. The management of Accor® Hotel will like to use this medium to inform you that you have been accepted and offered a job placement here at the Accor® Hotel, we are acknowledging you as our latest employee. Note, your job appointment placement at our headquarters location was based on qualification and credential assessment. The management believe that you carry out your duties industriously. This is an Affirmation that your experiences and qualifications were found suitably qualified for the requirements of Accor® Hotel, London. This document attached embodies the Agreement Letter of the job that is been offered to you. You are expected to sign and send back scanned copy to us if you agree with the terms and conditions.

Note that you are to bear some of your travel documents processing expenses upfront to prove your commitment, seriousness and readiness to work with our reputable organization. This measure was abducted due to recent trend of fraudulent and breach of contract activities by previous international employees. Hence you are to bear the cost for obtaining your Foreign Affairs certification and Work Permit/Resident Permit. While the Hotels management will bear the cost of processing your flight ticket and other expenses. When your travel documents are ready, we shall proceed with the securing of your accommodation here in London at the company's Staff Quarters. We must have confirmed your visa approval when the travel agency apply for it on your behalf via our British Embassy here in United Kingdom, your seriousness and willingness to join our team here in London.

You are to scan and send your duly signed employment letter and send it via email to ADS® Travel Agency, our Immigration Consultant here in the United Kingdom for the processing of your Immigration Documents such as Work/Resident Permits Documents, Foreign Affairs Certification and other supporting Immigration documents before your job commencement period. Below is the contact details of our affiliate immigration consultant agency.

ADS® TRAVEL & TOURS GROUP
24 Grosvenor Square,
W1A 1AE, London,
United Kingdom.

CONTACT PERSON: Mr. David Danham
Tel: +44-200-333-1350
Tel: +44-703-196-8509
Tel: +44-703-590-1991
Fax: +44-870-478-4345
Fax: +44-700-593-8020

E-mail: adstravelagency@yeah.net
adstraveltours@careceo.com

Note, any expenses you make during the process of acquiring your travel documents, shall be refunded back to you on joining our team, as soon as you submit your expenses report. But you must have to show commitment and readiness to work for us by paying for your work permit, 50% visa application fee. This is due to recent trend of breach of agreement we have experienced with previous international employees we employed into our firm.

NOTE: Kindly enclose photocopies of all your credentials, for qualification clearance and confirmation.

For further inquiry and information please do not hesitate to Contact Via E-mail: accorcareer@manager.in.th or call Tel: +(44)-7035901993.

Call Lines are opened 24hrs.

Best Regards,
Mr. Craig Munro,
Manager (HR),
Accor® Hotel,
Lauriston Place,
Scotland, EH3 9DE
Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Tel: +(44)-7035901993
Tel: +(44)-7045755053
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by johnnero1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
Yeahreen: hello, pls i received this email this morning and i will love to confirm if anyone has hrd of it before or have any ideas. the offer is really a great one if its true. thanks in advance.

~Accor® Hotel,
United Kingdom.

Dear Applicant,

Prior to your application and after due consideration of your cv/resume and credentials, the management of the Accor® Hotel found your application satisfactory. The management of Accor® Hotel will like to use this medium to inform you that you have been accepted and offered a job placement here at the Accor® Hotel, we are acknowledging you as our latest employee. Note, your job appointment placement at our headquarters location was based on qualification and credential assessment. The management believe that you carry out your duties industriously. This is an Affirmation that your experiences and qualifications were found suitably qualified for the requirements of Accor® Hotel, London. This document attached embodies the Agreement Letter of the job that is been offered to you. You are expected to sign and send back scanned copy to us if you agree with the terms and conditions.

Note that you are to bear some of your travel documents processing expenses upfront to prove your commitment, seriousness and readiness to work with our reputable organization. This measure was abducted due to recent trend of fraudulent and breach of contract activities by previous international employees. Hence you are to bear the cost for obtaining your Foreign Affairs certification and Work Permit/Resident Permit. While the Hotels management will bear the cost of processing your flight ticket and other expenses. When your travel documents are ready, we shall proceed with the securing of your accommodation here in London at the company's Staff Quarters. We must have confirmed your visa approval when the travel agency apply for it on your behalf via our British Embassy here in United Kingdom, your seriousness and willingness to join our team here in London.

You are to scan and send your duly signed employment letter and send it via email to ADS® Travel Agency, our Immigration Consultant here in the United Kingdom for the processing of your Immigration Documents such as Work/Resident Permits Documents, Foreign Affairs Certification and other supporting Immigration documents before your job commencement period. Below is the contact details of our affiliate immigration consultant agency.

24 Grosvenor Square,
W1A 1AE, London,
United Kingdom.

Note, any expenses you make during the process of acquiring your travel documents, shall be refunded back to you on joining our team, as soon as you submit your expenses report. But you must have to show commitment and readiness to work for us by paying for your work permit, 50% visa application fee. This is due to recent trend of breach of agreement we have experienced with previous international employees we employed into our firm.

NOTE: Kindly enclose photocopies of all your credentials, for qualification clearance and confirmation.

For further inquiry and information please do not hesitate to Contact Via E-mail: accorcareer@manager.in.th or call Tel: +(44)-7035901993.

Best Regards,
Mr. Craig Munro,
Manager (HR),
Accor® Hotel,
Lauriston Place,
Scotland, EH3 9DE
Pure Scam run 4 ur life d'nt enter 4 them
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by mcbk2: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Highest scam .....take flight for your life !
Yeahreen: hello, pls i received this email this morning and i will love to confirm if anyone has hrd of it before or have any ideas. the offer is really a great one if its true. thanks in advance.

~Accor® Hotel,
United Kingdom.

Dear Applicant,

24 Grosvenor Square,
W1A 1AE, London,
United Kingdom.

Best Regards,
Mr. Craig Munro,
Manager (HR),
Accor® Hotel,
Lauriston Place,
Scotland, EH3 9DE
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Hussyk: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
pali....wetin u do dis pple nah. this is hard core !
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
I received d stupid message but mine was online interview. I have done that and submitted waiting for the next stage. lol. I must complement the scammers creativity. I will play along and discover their network and see if I can get one or two thousand from them. As for me I aint giving them a dime.
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by stanley99a(m): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
Run for ur life op. To knw hw fraudulent these guys are, remove the +44 in front of their last two number, u wil get an MTN number. Uk number is more 8 after u remove the +44.
Enjoy urself op. I once received their mail but it was NOVOTEL Hotel
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Maybellyne(f): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
@OP: I also received the mail saying I should send scanned copies of my credentials which I did. Today, I received a mail that I have been offered employment in their headquarters in London. That was when I knew something was fishy. A job offer without interview Too good to be true!

It is not their fault but Jobberman that doesn't verify jobs posted on their site.
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by singlefade25(f): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
stanley99a: Run for ur life op. To knw hw fraudulent these guys are, remove the +44 in front of their last two number, u wil get an MTN number. Uk number is more 8 after u remove the +44.
you are very smart.

1 Like

Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by stanley99a(m): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2014
singlefade25: you are very smart.

Thanks for ur compliment. Its the Lords doin. You look good on ur profile pics
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by singlefade25(f): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2014
stanley99a:

Thanks for ur compliment. Its the Lords doin. You look good on ur profile pics
thanks
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by zolajpower: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
singlefade25: thanks
honestly u luk good in ur pix,infact 2 gud 2b true.
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Yeahreen(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2014
Exactly...Dat was wen I also knew..well, am still playin along...it's kinda fun playin with scammers...but dey won't see shi shi 4rm my acct....
Maybellyne: @OP: I also received the mail saying I should send scanned copies of my credentials which I did. Today, I received a mail that I have been offered employment in their headquarters in London. That was when I knew something was fishy. A job offer without interview Too good to be true!

It is not their fault but Jobberman that doesn't verify jobs posted on their site.
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Yeahreen(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2014
Yeah, only desperate pple wld. Fall 4 such..imagine 4900GBP (1.3million niara) per month as salary...Scammers evriwhere...
babeline: Pure scam! Only someone desperate will fall for this
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Yeahreen(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2014
Lolzz.. Fanks Alot
mcbk2: Highest scam .....take flight for your life !
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Yeahreen(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Yeah, Fankz... When I googled the email I said d fraud msgs of hw it's also related to novotel hotel...but I mst commend d scammers, dey have small packaging..
stanley99a: Run for ur life op. To knw hw fraudulent these guys are, remove the +44 in front of their last two number, u wil get an MTN number. Uk number is more 8 after u remove the +44.
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Yeahreen(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2014
My broda, was jst Avin a cool dai oo, wen dese pple jst Waka come! grin
Hussyk: pali....wetin u do dis pple nah. this is hard core !
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Yeahreen(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Yeah, deir creativity is commendable but we also educated..guess I shld play along too nd see hw it ends...a dime shall not fall out 4rm my acct.
chukwuma101: I received d stupid message but mine was online interview. I have done that and submitted waiting for the next stage. lol. I must complement the scammers creativity. I will play along and discover their network and see if I can get one or two thousand from them. As for me I aint giving them a dime.
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by Yeahreen(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2014
D playin along is really goin on well. Dis Is d latest of deir emails...fanks to nairaland, am nt Fallin 4 dis scam!
"Accor® Hotel,
United Kingdom.

Dear Applicant,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, note that your appointment with the Accor Hotel is 100% authentic. But we have not received a signed copy of your contract agreement letter as requested, you are to print out and sign. Then send us a signed copy and also forward a copy to the ADS Travel Group. You are to contact our affiliated Immigration Consultant, ADS® Travel & Tours will be proving you with all necessary information as regards the processing of your Work Permit and all other supporting documents needed for you to proceed to London and resume your job here at the Accor® Hotel, London.

As an employee you are allowed to file for your spouse, if married and two(2) children visa with the travel agency group. ADS® Travel & Tours shall furnish you with requirements and charges for your work permit document, your work visa, and will deliver all your documents to you in hard copy's upon completion of document preparation via the British Embassy, United Kingdom. As you are solely responsible for your work permit charges, but we are responsible for your Travel Visa (50% Fee), Ticket, Department Of Expatriate Charges.

Kindly update me with your dealings with the ADS® Travel & Tours. Once more you will find the contact details of ADS® Travel & Tours, our Government Affiliated Immigration Consultant.

The Contact Details of ADS® Travel & Tours Agency

24 Grosvenor Square,
W1A 1AE, London,
United Kingdom."
Re: Job Employment From Accor Hotel. by peddygirl: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na wa o! I got the same message too. Immediately I saw "send money" I knew it was fraudsters. Dem don upgrade o!

(1) (Reply)

NIS RECRUITMENT: Invitation For Physical Examination And Document Verification. / Got An Invite For Stanbic Ibtc Assessment Test, Anyone With Useful Materials. / Job For People With Phone Cameras And Internet Connectivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.