Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? (890 Views)

When Is It Too Late To Get A Degree? / How Acceptable Is B.ed Degree In Labour Market / A Degree At National Open University ,after Hnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by jerryboiii(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
What can I do with a degree in FST,I just got admission into a school and I was given the course(not the course I opted for),I really need to know what I can do after graduating so I don't just go and waste time.
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by bookhy(f): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
I just got admitted into a uni also wit dat same course nd datz d same question on my mind,,,all i knw is dat itz an interesting course wich u wil enjoy after doing some research.
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by jerryboiii(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
bookhy: I just got admitted into a uni also wit dat same course nd datz d same question on my mind,,,all i knw is dat itz an interesting course wich u wil enjoy after doing some research.
really.wic skul?
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by bookhy(f): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
jerryboiii: really.wic skul?
OAU
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by jerryboiii(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
bookhy: OAU
Nice.. M in UI
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by fattbabakay(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
OAU gave me dis course last year,I dodge am...Tank God I'm now rockin with a new cool course...Buh as per what ppl do say,it's a nice course.
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by achmed1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
bookhy: I just got admitted into a uni also wit dat same course nd datz d same question on my mind,,,all i knw is dat itz an interesting course wich u wil enjoy after doing some research.
j

Whatever Program u get at the university, the main thing is Finish well.
Aim for a 2:1 or First class, opportunities will come.

Food Science is in particular demand in food industries like indomie , Nestle , Cadbury E.T.C

If You finish with good grades you can even switch to other lines of work.

I studied B.Ed Educational Management at university today I am an Audit Associate with PwC , on my way to becoming a qualified accountant.

In a nutshell whatever program you get admitted to, Finish strong.
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by Bakare19: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
achmed1: j

Food Science is in particular demand in food industries like indomie , Nestle , Cadbury E.T.C

I studied B.Ed Educational Management at university today I am an Audit Associate with PwC , on my way to becoming a qualified accountant.

Well said.Nice to know you are doing well bro..And congrats on the new height.Do you remember this thread?,I think I jammed it sometimes ago where you re curiously seeking for some answers....https://www.nairaland.com/821083/how-much-human-resource-professionals

Thought you already had CIPM in your kitty bag,why ICAN(I presume frm your post above) considering the duo are distinct and different?....
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by achmed1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Well I actually completed the CIPM Program. But as God would have it I find myself in a situation where I have to sit ican, it comes with the job.
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by Bakare19: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
achmed1: Well I actually completed the CIPM Program. But as God would have it I find myself in a situation where I have to sit ican, it comes with the job.
Cool...All the best bro...
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by bookhy(f): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
achmed1: j

Tnk U so much am gonna do my best
Re: What Can I Do With A Degree In Fodd Science And Technology? by Lacoolmley: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
If FST is not the course you opted for and is not closely related to your choice, I doubt if you will ever get any satisfaction from it. At some point, you might feel like you have just wasted all of your time. Although finishing with top grades in any course is good, you might not be so proud of it when your first class in FST is looked down on when compared to a first class in your first love. Think about it.... you might want to buy another JAMB form....... Could be different in the western world.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert / Kick Start Your Career! Register To Join The CNN Young African Writers Forum / Earnings Of Military Personnel And Differencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.