Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. (8644 Views)

Funny But True African Proverbs / The Tom And Jerry Relationship Between The Igbos And Yorubas. / Igbos And Yorubas: A Cultural Comparison. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
This thread is not to discriminate or be tribalistic, i just observe things and before coming to a conclusion, i seek the knowledge of others.
Below are a few things, in categories from my observation. I may be wrong.
Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
1.Coming together.

The yorubas dont like a silent,quiet, dull environment. they prefer making the place lively, especially when they get together, either by loud talks or playing loud music, dancing and showing how happy they are. So how can one make a place lively by talking? Make LOUD, audibly, comunication, dont care about who hears them or not, gossiping about someone os intriging,revealing secrets to draw attention, give false praise to a person publicly but talk about the bad things of the person when absent. This type of gathering entertain both gender, male and female,adults and children, i most confess is usually intresting to be in, because your ears will be filled with informations about anything and everything, everybody making their contributions. The parties of the yorubas are the best in the world, they spend all they have got to shoot a party, so as to be the talk of the town. Inrespective of who u ar, just walk into any of there parties, sit , and before you know it some one is coming for ur order. The food is very much, the meat, as big as my head. To them a party should never lack food and drinks, its like an abormination.
The igbos on the other hand like a silent, quiet environment, notice i didnt bother typing the word ''dull''. This is becos within them self, family relatives and few friends they make them selfs happy, in their own private corners. And how can they do this, they copy the western life style, there must be enough drinks, they turn their gathering into a long silent meeting,discusing about the present and future or solving a particular problem. A good display of material things like cars, electronics or cash is the norm to show social status. Note this type of gathering is usually quiet, except for the little background music that plays behinde. This type of gather is male dominated. With the females runing around trying to make everything work out has planned. If someone is guilty of something, instead of just talking about a person fault, they will be planning how to tackle the situation and arrive at a conclusion, and that is where it ends, everyone follows the plan.
But the igbos, its strictly by invitation, food is much but thy dont expect it to be thrown around just to anyone or anyhow, population is minimal.

2 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
2. The women.
To win the heart of a yoruba woman is not has simple as that of the igbo women. Why? Becos they are great pretenders, covering up there emotion perfectly well, for as long as it takes. A great deal of patience, endurance, convincing, sweet words, comitment, trust, and your display of natural inbuilt gift/intelligence are needed in much display. Any man that can win more yoruba women to his side can actually win any type of woman in the world. She will display many negative attitude to bottle up her feelings,sharkara, now the point is, irrespective of her ''sharkara'', you still display love , she will throw down her huge defences by her self, but by then you must have payed dearly, But be ready not to dominate her before or after marriage, place her as equal or just slightly above her, or else her friends are ready to dish her with different protesting advise, if you are too dominating, which she will follow, even of its to pack all out of your home, just to drive home her point. this you cant win. Also being a youthful in a relationship is mostly done codedly, the best undetected undercover relationship there can be, and this is because, of severe tongue lashing, elders punishment, and a long time of stigmatization if you were caught, it will take eternity for your past mistake to wipe off from the people's mind.Its hard for her to walk with you side by side in her area, becos people around will not only look, they will look deep into it, talk deep into it, and asuming different things amongst them selves, even wen nothing serious is going on between you two(they will also pretend like they didnt notice anything). A jealous girl that as been eyeing you before in the area,will use the oppurtunity to spoil the girl you choosed. Its in the yoruba land you will see grown up youths or adult, acting romeo and juliet when the sun goes down, thats when their sexuality goes to the peck, you will see the real them, but when the sun goes up, oh what a good girl and boy you'll see before your eye. Is'nt that nice. And why is all these, its becos of the deep culture. They still so much believe in keeping your virginity intact.
Ok now to the igbos, the ladies are bold enough about their sexuality,be it in the afternoon or night time,she will dress by her feeling, walk with her feeling, communicate by how she feels, she is bold. Walking along with you in the community, knowing the people around can see you both, but the people around know that its just an atttaction going on and thats it, as long as they did not catch you sleeping with her, even if they do, surprisingly the news will not spread,it may not even pass two days before everyone puts it behinde them. If she likes you, forget it, you are lucky, she will in no time love you. but if she doesnt, she will not send you off harshly like the yorubas would. Now, she will still pet your head and take your cash, she will still be your friend at arms lenght, cause she appreciate your affection towards her even if you are a driver. So while you are fuming with displeasure for not get a definate answer from her, she will smile warmly. More of like playing with your emotion. Yes you will need to spend for an igbo woman along the way, she will satisfy you, be honest to you, and make you very happy. Value for money, Lol.

5 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
3. Fighting
The yorubas.
What will take the igbos, both males and females just 10mins of voice raising, exchange of words, and show of self, during vicious encounter, it will take the yoribas two hours to finish up their fight. Not only will it take a longer time before arguement ends, but that, everyone around in the yoruba settings will each get a full download of what transpired, Most times their argument is more of repeatation of words, over and over again. . I also noticed that when the yorubas are angry about a matter they bearly can hold it within themselves( in fact the more they voice out, the better they analyse it), they just want to share it with anyone who cares to listen, as long as you are ready to spend a great deal of your time to listen,make sure you surpport their explanation, at that particular moment, then when the opposite party also calls you seperatly for their own narration of the situation, make sure you also suport them too. Everyone is right method. The good thing is, once they do this(voice their mind), they have thrown their burdens away, tommorow is going to be better attitude.
The igbos
the igbos during a fight, the next three compound will bearly know that there is a hot disagreement happening. This surprises me, to see women fight with maturity.
This people, after saying their mind, delivering their points, they make a threat and walk away, rearly will the noise/charios, be heard by the neighbors. The bad thing is, they never forget. Infact it may take generations to forget. Once they make up their mind at you, that is it. While the yorubas will fight because of little things like a broom, a plantation, or a child, the igbos fight really starts from, larger things like envy emanating from social status/competition.

1 Like

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2014
4.Cleaniness
The yorubas
Igboss say the yorubas are dirty , the truth is, it not so, and its not good to generalize, they are not dirty, just that majority of them dont care much about taking extra effort when upgrade the environment they find them selves. There is a similarity though. This is what i mean, give an igbo man a dirty small compound with a hut at the centre, and give a yoruba man the same dity, small compound with a hut at the center. This is what will happen, while the igbo man, use is spare time, to fix things around the hut, plant ornamental flowers, herbs for familiy use, or making the place more presentable with bamboo fence, the yoruba man is different. First the yoruba man's thoughts are ''so this is the place, hmmm, its not beautiful, but its managable, i cant spend my hard earn money changing or painting anything here. I will brush my teeth there, bath over there, do this and do that here. No time for clearing, there are more better things to do with money and my time, than to spend it on ordinary hut.'' cartegorically, they are after the result of other things while ignoring, there imediate environment, as long as the dirt is not at there door step. They dont even think it nessary to spend maintainance money on the machine that brings their source of income. You dont believe, well i have seen does machines in really bad state, still on the move, rikety, and still bringing in money, i have seen canteen that is been petronised daily, but no sound improvement around as time goes on. Unlike the igbos that would realise the monopoly that exercise in the business, and would tile the flour, restruct the place, air condition, cable t.v......it would take years to convince a averge yoruba man to take such risk. Even in the fashion of dressing, you will never know when an igbo man or lady, does or does not have money, becos they always dress so good, cloth to match, smart,but the yoruba man does not care, rather a yoruba man will dress so rough and unattractive, you will put him down, not knowing he as over 50 mansions across the country. He will tell you, ''so they will not come and kill him, and take his wealth.''

5.Tribalism
out of all the ethnic groups in nigeria, i will list from top most tribalist group of people to bottom or less tribalistic.
The first is the hausa, they like, sorry, LOVE, no other as much as they love each other( one family), and if you understand their language lucky you, you are in.
The second are the igbos, they have a ''show'' of unity, but really they are volatile to SECRET disunity within themselves at the slightest temptation, example, '' how are we going to share this oil rich land?'' this question call for trouble. Also they are ready to embrace both the hausa and yorubas within their mist, trying to learn other tribes language, SHOWING a wonderful genue loving attitude. They have an OBVIOUS, strong united force. Say there are yoruba business men selling in a particular area, if the igbos make up their mind not buy anything from the yorubas, but to buy from there own brothers , they will stick to the rules like glue, even if the yoruba man as what they need, spoiling business, thats how united they are.
The least tribalistic is the yorubas, if you dont know their language very well, you speak their dilet porously or always speaking english, if you TRY to speak, they will still bully you a little for spoiling the sweetness of the dilect, then you will hurt their feelings, then they will attack you verbally. Thats the worst they can do. When it comes to patronizing, unlike the other two tribes, If u sell what they need as an igbo man for example, they dont mind leaving their own yoruba brother's business to buy from other ethnic group,just to satisfy their present need. They will easyly give any tribe land to build on, sell on, even give some igbos leadership position in their community like baba onile ( care taker), not giving a darm who you are or where you come from as long as you doing the job. As a young guy you will need to learn their language very well, to woo their girls, if not forget it, it becomes a rat chance or better still if you are caring and you show it, then you can be considered but not so easy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
6. Education
The yorubas
The yorubas are the most educated ethnic group in the nigeria and maybe the world, they may not be fluent in speaking english, but their brain is fully attentive to maths, medical line, engineering, and the rest. They dont like stressful jobs. Jobs that requires much energy, labour and strenght(they easily get tired), so they prefer to exercise brain power, than body power. The power of the pen, they would depend. They dont worship( respect) or look in envy at the rich and wealthy, but what stirs them is when they know you have got something upstairs, trains of degree,honours. Thats what will only make them respect, bow and envy such a person. Not wealth, like the other tribes.
The igbos
Education system, right from time, they have never believed in it. But come to think of it they end up becoming right after all these years. I mean look at all the jobless graduate roaming the streets, with no solid talent or gift, or hand work what so ever, but the igbo man will look deep into the future and say, '' it will take me 6years to finish school and serve my nation, and i would spend not less than 800k or more through out those year, why dont i invest this 800k in the next six years ,i would not only employ a graduate, but will marry one. And true to their word, they build a business empire, living comfortable, and end up wooing a university grad. This boils down to the fact that not all reason this way, a few of them have taken the bull by the horn and on their own challenged other tribes when it comes to brain power, surprisingly they have not been disappointing, only for them to get the degree and head back to business. When they are serious about reading, studying, they are a force to recon with. I dont know abt the hausas.

7.Business
The igbos cant be surpassed, when it come to things like the parable of the talents, give an igbo man a thousand naira and it will surprise you how he make a million out of it. But give that amount to a yoruba man, and watch how the money rise and fall between 6000naira to 500naira to broke and back up again. While the igbos man will rise and rise from 6000 to a 550,000 naira. Taking about risk takers in business, the igbo man remains number one, they get loan, use all there life savings to travel for a business, and do anyyhing possible to get money to achieve their aim. But no yoruba man is ready to tak(e such daring risk. Thats why the yoruba man will always look at a shop and lament saying, ''see as the shop full like igbo man shop'' or '' na igbo man get that supermarket abi?''
The hausas are also good money doublers.

Will continue later....

3 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Sparrow13: 5:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
Op

4 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by pimpchi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
ebuetor: 6. Education
The yorubas
The yorubas are the most educated ethnic group in the nigeria and maybe the world, they may not be fluent in speaking english, but their brain is fully attentive to maths, medical line, engineering, and the rest. They dont like stressful jobs. Jobs that requires much energy, labour and strenght(they easily get tired), so they prefer to exercise brain power, than body power. The power of the pen, they would depend. They dont worship( respect) or look in envy at the rich and wealthy, but what stirs them is when they know you have got something upstairs, trains of degree,honours. Thats what will only make them respect, bow and envy such a person. Not wealth, like the other tribes.
The igbos
Education system, right from time, they have never believed in it. But come to think of it they end up becoming right after all these years. I mean look at all the jobless graduate roaming the streets, with no solid talent or gift, or hand work what so ever, but the igbo man will look deep into the future and say, '' it will take me 6years to finish school and serve my nation, and i would spend not less than 800k or more through out those year, why dont i invest this 800k in the next six years ,i would not only employ a graduate, but will marry one. And true to their word, they build a business empire, living comfortable, and end up wooing a university grad. This boils down to the fact that not all reason this way, a few of them have taken the bull by the horn and on their own challenged other tribes when it comes to brain power, surprisingly they have not been disappointing, only for them to get the degree and head back to business. When they are serious about reading, studying, they are a force to recon with. I dont know abt the hausas.

7.Business
The igbos cant be surpassed, when it come to things like the parable of the talents, give an igbo man a thousand naira and it will surprise you how he make a million out of it. But give that amount to a yoruba man, and watch how the money rise and fall between 6000naira to 500naira to broke and back up again. While the igbos man will rise and rise from 6000 to a 550,000 naira. Taking about risk takers in business, the igbo man remains number one, they get loan, use all there life savings to travel for a business, and do anyyhing possible to get money to achieve their aim. But no yoruba man is ready to tak(e such daring risk. Thats why the yoruba man will always look at a shop and lament saying, ''see as the shop full like igbo man shop'' or '' na igbo man get that supermarket abi?''
The hausas are also good money doublers.

Will continue later....

Hmmm, 80‰ correct. nice one @op.

3 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by tunde4eva: 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
you may be right
Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by acenazt: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
When will them Hausas Get a shot
Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Dreal1247: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
I score you 80%.

2 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Caseless: 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ibo gathering is somewhat the quiet or d silent type? Are u talking of another ibo ppl different from the ones we see in the Nigerian homevideos?
Dem mah de shout wella!
op the loud nature is a Nigerian thing; we shout and make noise when we're happy or angry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by obisage(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
I'm patiently waiting for this time bomb u set to explode!!!
Yorubas, Oya attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by tobtap: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
50% correct....number 1-3 is obviously biased....but nice write-up

3 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by tobtap: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
obisage: I'm patiently waiting for this time bomb u set to explode!!!
Yorubas, Oya attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!
y attack...the op didnt insult any tribe...just offered flawed opinions

1 Like

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by obisage(m): 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2014
tobtap:
y attack...the op didnt insult any tribe...just offered flawed opinions
I'm not advising to attack.
but I know many of them
will believe this thread
favored the Igbos more
than them. so they'll surely
attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Chanchit: 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Na wah o, so person sidon write this long epistle... Oga you try. I don try read half sha, and so far you been fair so I dnt see this causing any problem.

1 Like

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Provie(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
I am highly impressed with all the comments above me (baring any editing). I hope any pray it continues like that to the end of this nice thread.
Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Sealeddeal(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
the OP tried to good extent but i feel his analysis is mostly based on Igbos in Lagos or outside igboland

1 Like

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by davno: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
We need to learn more about these Hausas. They don't even participate in d e-wars.

1 Like

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
thankyou everyone. I will update Tommorow.
Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by vicadex07(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2014
Though am Yoruba...but I will give you some kudos. OP is obviously Igbo

2 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2014
Apart from your analysis on the educational sector, your descriptions and findings are true. C'mon igbos go to school na.., i doubt if there's any university in this country that u won't find one of igbo extraction in.

8 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 21, 2014
8. Romantic(males)
Point blank the hausa males are just not romantic. The end. Surprisingly the igbos are next. Dont get me wrong, their is a difference between, spending money lavishly and being romantic. Let me make this clear.
While the igbo guys in love are know to be big spenders for the women they love.They dont stand close to being romantic in nature.
Igbo guys can be so direct, brash, rough, and they seems to have very little sweet words to say, so in place of words, they act(lavish spending) more. Most times the over confident males once they can grab any lady they find attractive, without her approval and say few words like, ''FINE BABE, how far?", and if the babe push them off the next tin you hear is, '' Ar begi , watin dey do you. Oya na carry go.''
Like the saying, '' i love you talk your own.'' Thats the way it is. So i want to believe becos of this limitation in their male folks of EGO and PRIDE, they rely on acting/spending on the woman than talking too much. Toasting is less practiced. Money is spent. Sex is quick. Marriage is a LONG thing.
While SOME igbo guys would love to marry a yoruba lady, becos ......*cough*....bride price isn't as expensive as their igbo sister's. Is it because of the economy?

The yorubas
What is the best example i can give to these male folks? Well have you seen a male cock on display of affection to a hen. Perfect example.The yoruba guys can dance , display(showing their intellectual talent), write long notes(if the need arises), seek the attention/council of her female friends, walk long distance, hang by the wall or window of the lady they love, come rain or shine, but most of all waiting PATIENTLY, telling STORIES to win her heart. And it continues like that even after marriage, respecting her, take her as equal, gisting about his daily experience with her. She will always have her ears filled with interesting stories,being with him. Most yoruba ladies that have dated igbo guys,i over heard, compliment them for their lavish spending, '' no be by mouth only.'' they would say....
Some, not all yoruba ladies would say, they prefer to date( not marry)an igbo guy. Becos they dont just love talk alone, but show it with action(lavish spending of appreciation). I said some, becos most yoruba ladies are not into money like that, but how much you can win her heart with your loyalty.

2 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 21, 2014
9. Family/community
The yorubas
Second to the hausa's, they have a care free attitude in the family setting. Really i need to be careful in this aspect. Well here goes.
The father is the head of the family, but that does not mean he is the supreme bossy boss, the mother also gets a better share of the title as boss.
The father bond with his male friends, his wife has female friends that that keeps her company, the children, yesss!!! on an adventure with their own@@ friends. They desirer RESPECTFUL character from their kids at all time towards elders. Their home is always lively, day and night. They ensure that the native language should at all time never be far fetched from the tongue, no matter how rich or westernized they evolve. Thats the setting i have always seen. Let me stop there.

The Igbos
The husbands most times is the alpha dictator at home, wives are usually very submissive.
Igbo family are more of over protective/watchful of their kids to a fault. They tend to get over pampered/spoilt, putting an all eyes look out on them and their well being, proper feeding, dressing and tuned character( when i mean character i mean, they train up their child to adopt western style, to speak english, inviting boldness in display of character from their kids even in front of elders. This bring smiles to their faces of the elders around).
An averge igbo family lives the white man's life. And every person in the family is aiming for independence. To earn your own money, live on your own, never wanting to beg or be at the mercy of anyone for anytin. Even at an early age, this i notice as been type of thinking has been imbibed in them, prompting them to start thinking fast at a young age of total indepenpence.
I found it hard to come across an igbo begger on their street begging for stepence. I never saw, i may be wrong. But if am right, then why? As i begin to ponder on this, i concluded its pride. The averge igbo person has self pride, never wanting to be at the mercy of others, independence is the key word here. This goes a long way. Blood brothers competing with them selves. But even in the mist of such competion they assist those that are still trying to get up on their feet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 21, 2014
10. Super powers
If Nigeria was a first world country, i want to believe the igbos would be so technologically advanced, industrially, capable of competing with the likes of china and germany. Their ability to use ''nothing'' to arrive at ''something'' is wondrous. Advanced Weapons of war will not be far fetched.
I have seen igbo street kids made local made hand gun gotten from scraps that can be used as a deadly weapon. (i was shown this gun, when i travelled to the east, made by kids, youths).
In one instance a child was killed in an incident with this innovation, someone told me. Cars, helicopters, bombs and rocket....the list goes on.... Cloths,shoes, bags and cosmetics. Their super ability to hard work is from God. They work like ants from dusk till dun to achieve their aim. All they need is a copy of the product, an oppurtunity, the rest is history.

The yorubas
They would likely be advanced in the area of central intelligence of a nation, challenging other nation in the act of psychological warfare. They are naturally known to be ''tortoise wise'' ,the likes of OBJ ( not an insult ). The brain, their power, their power is their intention, their intention will be their action, their action is hidden. Try to understand this.

11. Beauty
A great percentage of the hausa ladies can be very pretty , but the igbos won this one hands down, followed by the yorubas, they can attest to this indirectly or directly, if they want to be sincere. Take a real life example, make a statement like this to the females of the other tribe,say.... '' Aha, see as you resemble igbo'' then watch her blush, she automatically know you are saying she is beautiful facially, her response will be , with a broad smile, ''haha, am not igbo ooo.'' Another, tell a yoruba woman that her child looks like the igbo,say ...... '' is your husband igbo, see as your child resemble igbo.'' ,watch and see a smile on her face, you just made her glow. Its a compliment. Try it. The igbo males are good looking, even in the state of poverty. Majority of them are naturally built, which could be as a result of their type of food. Enough said. A few white women, i have spoken to in my area describe igbo men as not there thing. One tagged like the cartoon character ''shrek'', becos of their ''broad face and big nose.'' Well thats their opinion. Point made, one man's meat is another Poison.

The yorubas.
Well the yoruba ladies lost to the igbos ladies, quiet alright, .... the yoruba males lossing the title to the igbo males.....well this a hard one. Majority of these guys are handsomely dark in complextion, slim, tall, and having a look like those ''black american'',especially with a very good hair cut,having a sharp facial look,that very distinct.
Few white female friends have come across, have once complimented the handsomeness of the yoruba guys. In my own opinion the yoruba guys won it. Females over to you.

12. Development
In all things let's remain one, having brotherly love for one another, your limitation can be another strenght, so with harmony and togetherness, will achieve our goals in life.
God bless Nigerians. God bless nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by SugaryBelle(f): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
This op probably studied yoruigbology.

2 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by thandii1: 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
... though still very much biased, I wouldn't write it off totally afterall it is your opinion. Found Some expressions of yours funny though.

2 Likes

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Okeikpu(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ths Op sef... buh u try small :/

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Okeikpu(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ths Op sef... buh u try small :/ I ll come back to correct some mistakes u made....

1 Like

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by Okeikpu(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Igbo ndi nwe madu, ya gazieooo....nke onye chiri ya zelu cool Egbe belu Ugo belu,nke si ibe ya ebela, ikpu gbarikwa ya there... grin

1 Like

Re: My Observations. The Igbos And Yorubas Tribe. Funny But True. by tunde4eva: 1:09am On Aug 23, 2014
Nice analysis

Which tribe are u from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Language Is Spoken Often In Your Family? / When Last Did You Visit Your Hometown / Why Do Nigerians Have A Problem With Self Disclosure? Blame it on the witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.