Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Not All Job Vacancies That Looks Fraudulent To You Are So - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Not All Job Vacancies That Looks Fraudulent To You Are So (1244 Views)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / This Elephant Manages To Escape A 14 Lion Attack(motivation For All Job Seekers) / Calling All Job-seeking Fresh Graduates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Job Vacancies That Looks Fraudulent To You Are So by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
I really don't believe in all these scamming stuff you guys are always saying here on Nairaland.
In fact, it is a waste of energy talking about it.
While you are asking questions, the first set of people that applied would have gotten their CVs reviewed.

If you see a vacancy, apply irrespective of the email.
No one will use rope to drag you to their office when they send an invite and you notice that it is fraudulent.
What I know is one may lose out from a huge opportunity if you think everything is scam.

My uncle got a job paying him 180k through an advert that said send your qualification to a certain number.
I got my first job through a vacancy asking me to send my details to a yahoomail.
I attended an interview last week in a huge consulting firm that I learnt pays 140k for entry level through a gmail account.
Please guys don't be ignorant.

Apply. When you get an invitation with the address, verify on Nairaland or on Google.
Just my thoughts.
Re: Not All Job Vacancies That Looks Fraudulent To You Are So by sistar007(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
richarts: I really don't believe in all these scamming stuff you guys are always saying here on Nairaland.
While you are asking questions, the first set of people that applied would have gotten their CVs reviewed.

No one will use rope to drag you to their office when they send an invite and you notice that it is fraudulent.
What I know is one may lose out from a huge opportunity if you think everything is scam.

My uncle got a job paying him 180k through an advert that said send your qualification to a certain number.
I got my first job through a vacancy asking me to send my details to a yahoomail.
I attended an interview last week in a huge consulting firm that I learnt pays 140k for entry level through a gmail account.

Apply. When you get an invitation with the address, verify on Nairaland or on Google.
Just my thoughts.

Ok
Re: Not All Job Vacancies That Looks Fraudulent To You Are So by sleekytoolz(f): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2014
richarts: I really don't believe in all these scamming stuff you guys are always saying here on Nairaland.

No one will use rope to drag you to their
office when they send an invite and you notice that it is fraudulent.

Just my thoughts.

You should attend one or two GNLD crusade...Sorry "interview" then you'll understand people's fear. grin

3 Likes

Re: Not All Job Vacancies That Looks Fraudulent To You Are So by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
sleekytoolz:

You should attend one or two GNLD crusade...Sorry "interview" then you'll understand people's fear. grin

I have attended those of up to 10 if I can remember. I almost parted with 7500 at one church they used as venue at Ibadan. I know them and that it's why it doesn't stop me from applying vacancies even if it's a yahoomail or gmail as long as my mind says I should.

I already know the format of their text so I am safe.

If people don't know, ask. The search engine would give you results ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Not All Job Vacancies That Looks Fraudulent To You Are So by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2014
richarts:

I have attended those of up to 10 if I can remember. I almost parted with 7500 at one church they used as venue at Ibadan. I know them and that it's why it doesn't stop me from applying vacancies even if it's a yahoomail or gmail as long as my mind says I should.

I already know the format of their text so I am safe.

If people don't know, ask. The search engine would give you results ASAP.

What they do is gamble with a lot of people by sending thousands of mail.
One must click and an innocent person must drop cash.
If one person drops cash, the referral gets a little commission.

They make money but it's very little against all their fumbles and it can be evident from their shoes.
Even if they make money and they believe themselves to be wise and they are saving it or investing it while they are looking unkempt with torn suits then they are nothing but fools who are not enjoying their labour but piling them up for others to eat.

The get cussed and cursed and it's like a police job. They should be careful.

Word of advice to GNLD, be brilliant in your approach. You guys are not fools. Give a true description of the job, let people know what you guys are doing.
Why lie if you are convinced? I cannot remember how many of you I have caused living to me back then that it was a human resource job and then starting to give speeches that are meant for children.
They are all over jobbermandotcom and jobnaij. Had to unsubscribe.

People, it's an experience sha.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Job Vacancies That Looks Fraudulent To You Are So by singlefade25(f): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2014
richarts:

What they do is gamble with a lot of people by sending thousands of mail.
One must click and an innocent person must drop cash.
If one person drops cash, the referral gets a little commission.

They make money but it's very little against all their fumbles and it can be evident from their shoes.
Even if they make money and they believe themselves to be wise and they are saving it or investing it while they are looking unkempt with torn suits then they are nothing but fools who are not enjoying their labour but piling them up for others to eat.

The get cussed and cursed and it's like a police job. They should be careful.

Word of advice to GNLD, be brilliant in your approach. You guys are not fools. Give a true description of the job, let people know what you guys are doing.
Why lie if you are convinced? I cannot remember how many of you I have caused living to me back then that it was a human resource job and then starting to give speeches that are meant for children.
They are all over jobbermandotcom and jobnaij. Had to unsubscribe.

People, it's an experience sha.
WORD!
Re: Not All Job Vacancies That Looks Fraudulent To You Are So by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
singlefade25: WORD!

Love you babe.
Re: Not All Job Vacancies That Looks Fraudulent To You Are So by memyselfandI: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
I hope the Mf3 invitation I got in port Harcourt doesn't turn out like the GNLD ones undecided
Re: Not All Job Vacancies That Looks Fraudulent To You Are So by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
memyselfandI: I hope the Mf3 invitation I got in port Harcourt doesn't turn out like the GNLD ones undecided

It is better you clarify before making that journey.

(1) (Reply)

Graudate Officers @ Arik Air Nigeria / Vacancy For A Visa/administrative Officer (Entry Level) / Igi Plc Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.