Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) (6036 Views)

What I Saw In The Bank Today / God Fed Me With Manna Today (pics) / A Nairalanders Experience With GTBANK's Cashier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
can you believe that I went to a bank today and spent almost an hour waiting while the cashier was busy playing games not minding the customers waiting to be attended to.
I intend to spread dis all over d internet.

pics below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
cheesy
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
grin grin
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Gflat: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
I don't get it....
What is romantic about this thread

7 Likes

Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by tutaboi(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
UBA...the worst choice in banking

2 Likes

Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by DickDastardly(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
No make person loose im Job sake of ur N500 transaction o! tongue
I take oluwa beg u.

1 Like

Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Why are you destroying a costly brand like UBA ?

I spend more time in Zenith than in UBA.

Things have changed rapidly...
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by jmoore(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
okparaugo: Why are you destroying a costly brand like UBA ?

I spend more time in Zenith than in UBA.

Things have changed rapidly...

Dude, you read his post at all? The cashier was playing games on her phone.
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by funkyjms: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
jmoore:

And you too...You only read the post, you didn't watch the image carefully... she was neither playing game on her phone rather on the system grin

4 Likes

Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by jmoore(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
funkyjms:

And you too...You only read the post, you didn't watch the image carefully... she was playing game on the system grin

grin grin The main point is that she was playing games. I turned off images in my browser settings.
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
Check my signature
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Dbestmax(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Gflat: I don't get it....
What is romantic about this thread
Mayb d way d lady said "our server is low sounded so Romantic

1 Like

Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by nickz(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2014
tutaboi: UBA...the worst choice in banking
#team GTB

1 Like

Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Nelrulez(m): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Lol!
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Ichel: 2:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Viewing this topic: Chleozoe(f)
Hello night crawler, una don dismiss for coven? grin
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by tpia1: 4:06am On Aug 19, 2014
jmoore:

was she?

how did you and the op know?

una get android vision ni?
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Dreyl(m): 5:47am On Aug 19, 2014
Silly thread
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Kirinwa: 5:57am On Aug 19, 2014
Op its regrettable this could happen to a loyal customer as you.I apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Sir please could you tell me the UBA branch this sad incident happened and perhaps which teller it was.Thanks for your continued patronage.
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by funshyboi(m): 6:12am On Aug 19, 2014
[b][/b] abegi, dis comic is ere since, don't spoil their brand name
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by gsparks01(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2014
grin u no.geh sense o
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by nwaobitex: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2014
cartoon don turn human being abi. mtchew
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by mealdred: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2014
I feel D op is trying to get back at uba mgt for sacking him...
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by jmoore(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2014
waecnigeria: [s] NOTICE!NOTICE!!NOTICE!!!
From the management of the west africa examination council (WAEC), We sincerely inform the general public that those who failed the current WAEC examination in the various Examination centres accross the country that the council has been mandated to upgrade the scores and grades of students who scored poorly in the past examinations.
For more info interested candidates should either call the WAEC Nigeria representative on +2348102988376 or email: waecnigeriaoffice@gmail.com.. NOTE: candidates should present their correct information such as their examination No, centre No, and their checking pin. please candidates are adviced to submit the correct documentation of their examination as to curb misrepresentation of grades... regars WAEC NG [/s]

Nkita racha kwa gi ike ebe ahu!!!! Ewu gambia!! Go and find a job!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by fairheven: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2014
UBA shud be the worst there is since ELUMELU's departure .going to any of their branch has been a nightmare
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:31am On Aug 19, 2014
how do I close dis thread?
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2014
I want this thread closed for personal reasons
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by facealone05(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2014
Bad attitude by the cashier
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2014
mods oya close dis thread
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by fruityjojo(f): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2014
Liar! This picture is as old as Nigeria!
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by jmoore(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Baddestguyp: I want this thread closed for personal reasons

The cashier finally accepted to date you. grin
Re: Bad Attitude Of Cashier At a bank Today (pics) by omoelu1(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2014
funkyjms:

And you too...You only read the post, you didn't watch the image carefully... she was neither not playing game on her phone, rather on the system grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Wahala / Nollywood Affairs / Read This And U Will Pay Me For Cracking Ya Ribs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.