Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) (45731 Views)

Rihanna Or Ebube Nwagbo, Who Wore It Better? / Ebube Nwagbo Or Sarah Ofili: Who Wore It Better? / Ebube Nwagbo On The Cover Of Ella Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by fightforchange1(f): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I swear! Lmaaaaaaaaaaao!

bump that dress!!!!
homegirl a dimpiece.
I.ain't gay either....
everywhere around the world has differentperceptions about what is beautiful.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by maryhaam(f): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mercy aigbe Anyday that lady is dope.

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
freecocoa: Tah! When Rita Dominic is still alive, no one can take it from Rita.
Rita is Alive, even full of life. Can u pls modify ur post?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rita dominic is the most fashionable for me

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by odinakaoluchi: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
. She looks stunning indeed, cuty you are ebube.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
okparaugo:

You must say it oo..

In the world of diplomacy, some things are better left unsaid. undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
teiluj: pls say it. now pls say it. now

No offense, i feel some things are better praised in silence, than by remark. So... undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
fightforchange1:
bump that dress!!!!
homegirl a dimpiece.
I.ain't gay either....

And was the "Most Fashionable Actress" title about looks, or fashion?

Learn how to read simple English, and if you can't, get a translator.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
gbosaa:
Bro,That girl is nice...to hell with her clothes,she is sexxxy,check out those sky blue cushions around her HIPS wink wink..if you could view those from behind and your anaconda doesnt stand like statue of liberty,then something must be very wrong

Bleaching or no bleaching,those laps are highly concentrated and can make a man cu.m like a pig..btw a pig can cu.m up to one pint cheesy cheesy

As for her feet....just cover the damn things with some sheet and dig the demons out of her.

nb....it looks like she is wearing dark ankle length socks... shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yes, she looks decent and she has a nice body.

However, the woman can't dress for shiit.

Also, I just checked her pics on google images, and even teenage college students dress better than her. She doesn't even know how to match colours, which is like the most basic thing.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by fightforchange1(f): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
SirShymex:

And was the "Most Fashionable Actress" title about looks, or fashion?

Learn how to read simple English, and if you can't, get a translator.

you don't have get.and attitude. and I can read fine. the dress is kute it's a unique design.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
gbaskiboy: Rita is Alive, even full of life. Can u pls modify ur post?
Ha! I don't mean this as an insult, you should upgrade your comprehension level of the English language, just a friendly advise bro.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Wealthyegg(f): 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
elipheleh: BROS U NO KNOW HER DATE OF BIRTH

You are a clown. Why yeroba una be like this? Always jealous of every race to the core.

FYI Rita is also proudly Igbo

Rita Dominic is a member of the Royal Waturuocha family of Aboh Mbaise local government area in Imo State.[1] She is the youngest of 4 siblings.[2] Her late parents were medical practitioners; her father was a medical doctor and her mother a nursing officer.[6] Dominic attended the prestigious Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, before heading to the University of Port Harcourt, where she graduated with a BA (Honours) Degree in Theatre Arts in 1999.
source: wikipedia
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
fightforchange1:

you don't have get.and attitude. and I can read fine. the dress is kute it's a unique design.

Well, if you can actually read - you would've read the title of the thread and posted based on that without going on a tangent.

And what the hell is "Kute?" grin

Anyway, it's a crime in fashion to expose your knees when they're not evenly toned with ya skin, and crusty feet. With the crusty feet, folks who're foot fetish will end up puking everywhere after seeing the pic.

And what's cute about the dress?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by fightforchange1(f): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, if you can actually read - you would've read the title of the thread and posted based on that without going on a tangent.

And what the hell is "Kute?" grin

Anyway, it's a crime in fashion to expose your knees when they're not evenly toned with ya skin, and crusty feet. With the crusty feet, folks who're foot fetish will end up puking everywhere after seeing the pic.

And what's cute about the dress?

the shades of.purple.....and the gold on it and the stones on the chest area.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
fightforchange1:

bump that dress!!!!
homegirl a dimpiece.
I.ain't gay either....
What the feck is you saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
fightforchange1:

the shades of.purple.....and the gold on it and the stones on the chest area.

So, the excessive stones and imprints, with ugly patches is cute - despite the fact she didn't even make an effort to make her knees and feet evenly toned with her body, no? Fashion police needs to arrest the both of you! grin

I guess that's how terrible the fashion standard in naija is, and it represents where the people are when it comes to fashion.

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by fightforchange1(f): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:

that's American slang for the gal is beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lol, the chic must be stuck in the village. grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by fightforchange1(f): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
SirShymex:

So, the excessive stones and imprints, with ugly patches is cute - despite the fact she didn't even make an effort to make her knees and feet evenly toned with her body, no? Fashion police needs to arrest the both of you! grin

I guess that's how terrible the fashion standard in naija is, and it represents where the people are when it comes to fashion.
I have some of thosactresses should come to Americafor fashion design ideas
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
ednut1: grin hot, but na make up

Transformation agenda grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by crisycent: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Fairly used girl grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Okeikpu: The ikpu kajara akaja!
Lol..you neee ezigbo ekpere kajara akaja!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by NuellaJ(f): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
olanyte: I no like her sa
Who cares? tongue
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by veyvey: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
All na packaging
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Chinom(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rita is really yummy... makes one swallow saliva 2 times.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
Na them sabi.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by koning: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Okeikpu: The ikpu kajara akaja!

Old boy, U no welloo. And this your moniker self ?.. You dey upset umuada.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by OBB77(m): 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
De Babe try abeg. Dnt mind givin her head!
fightforchange1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, the chic must be stuck in the village. grin

Exactly! Cave child grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
fightforchange1:

I hear ya
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Deepfreezer: amadioha strike you.
sango ma san ara pa e.....oloshi omo ale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Ramsey Nouah Or A Nairalander!! / How I Keep My Tummy Flat On A Nigerian Diet / When A Female Wears A Ring On Her Thumb Or Index Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.