Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Ribadu Metamorphosis: Compare And Contrast - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ribadu Metamorphosis: Compare And Contrast (565 Views)

Kenyan Cow And Daura Cow: Compare And Contrast. Pictures / Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / President Moses Buhari(pmb) Moses And Buhari.... Compare And Contrast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu Metamorphosis: Compare And Contrast by jcflex(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
:: Jonathan is one of the corrupt Nigerian I ever investigated while at EFCC & his level of corruption even as deputy governor is just di Ribadu Metamorphosis sturbing. PDP is just a disaster and a total failure. Change is the only panacea“ - Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in 2011 as a Presidential aspirant of ACN. "There is s also a petition against the Governor of Bayelsa’s wife (the present first lady of Nigeria). She was involved in laundering the sum of one hundred and four million into foreign account. She is also being investigated.”Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in 2006"
And now:
It's an undeniable fact, thatPresident Jonathan has done well for Nigeria in such a very short time, and I think he is the answer to the prayer of many Nigerians. I must not be President, but I have vowed to support anyone who shares the same vision I have for Nigeria. And take it from me, President Jonathan has surpassed my vision for Nigeria"- Same Mallam Nuhu Ribadu August 18, 2014
Re: Ribadu Metamorphosis: Compare And Contrast by thunderrider: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Arms folded...

(1) (Reply)

New Member / Who Is A Troll? / What Do U Tink Is D Best Invention Or Discovery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.