Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

Fire Outbreak At Coate Street, Ebute Meta East At 10pm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Outbreak At Coate Street, Ebute Meta East At 10pm (718 Views)

Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday / AIT: Documentary On Tinubu Comes Up At 10pm Tonight / President Jonathan's Interview Airs On ELTV At 10pm WAT Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Outbreak At Coate Street, Ebute Meta East At 10pm by Tunmich: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
I was sleeping my jejely when my wife screamed 'MA ile njona' meaning MA houses are on fire at neighborhood. Immediately, sleep went out of my head.

I quickly called 911& 767, I was told the issue has been reported. I gathered my family to the gate of our building and I went to scene of the incident.

Source is still unknown but a woman that was living in a house beside the source of the inferno said it was gas leakage. At the moment, a minimum of ten houses have been razed by the fire.

Some guys I believe not to be human were in the fire trying to curtail it before the fire Service Vehicles came. Till this moment @11:30 pm, they are yet to put out the fire. My street is alive with people.....Thieves, sympathizers and ghost too

Attached are some pix I took at the scene.

Re: Fire Outbreak At Coate Street, Ebute Meta East At 10pm by Tunmich: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2014
More photos

Re: Fire Outbreak At Coate Street, Ebute Meta East At 10pm by Abatemtem(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2014
May God save us frm dis occurence of infernos
Re: Fire Outbreak At Coate Street, Ebute Meta East At 10pm by tosenj(m): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2014
OMG I hope no lives were lost

(1) (Reply)

Army Succesfully Defeated Boko Haram In Bama / Breaking: Ebola Now In Kaduna State (see Details) / Witchcraft: Two Women Exchange Blows During Prayer Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.