Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

An Open Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Open Marriage (1001 Views)

What Open Marriage Taught One Man About Feminism / Can An Open Marriage Ever Work In The Real World? / Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Marriage by Freelancer00(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Is it advisable to tell ur spouse how much u earn at your work. I need answers please !!!
Re: An Open Marriage by macsika: 2:38am On Aug 19, 2014
Nope
Re: An Open Marriage by Nobody: 3:09am On Aug 19, 2014
Yes now, why is the person your spouse then? Though that is if the person trustworthy
Re: An Open Marriage by GboyegaD(m): 4:46am On Aug 19, 2014
There isn't any crime and I think it is something we tell some close friends so why hide it from a spouse?
Re: An Open Marriage by harbeordune(f): 5:26am On Aug 19, 2014
Yea, the person u marry shd b trustworthy and matured so I see no reason why he shd not know. It helps the both of you to plan together based on the income nd erases doubt.

My Opinion
Re: An Open Marriage by Pavore9: 6:36am On Aug 19, 2014
lf from the onset you can not trust your spouse, why bother marrying them? Unless there has been incidents of betrayal of trust regarding finances by a spouse and the said spouse has refused to retrace his/her ways.
Re: An Open Marriage by Godmystrength: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2014
It is a good thing and that is how it's suppose to be under normal circumstances. My hubby knows how much i earn. We even went together to collect my offer letter......

[size=5pt]just that sometimes i regret doing that because of somethings he does[/size]
Re: An Open Marriage by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2014
if she's reasonable yeah, but if she's not reasonable , hell no
Re: An Open Marriage by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2014
Honestly when i tie the knot i might not be willing to share with my spouse how much i earn.

While dating he has refused opening up to me so i dont bother myself about it. He. Should keep his to himself while i keep mine to me.

(1) (Reply)

The Old Method Of Punishment(pics) / What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? / Dubai Declares Three Days Of Mourning As Ruler's Son Dies Of A Heart Attack @ 33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.