Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Great Idea For Nairaland..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Great Idea For Nairaland..... (693 Views)

An Idea For A Biafra Referendum - Lets Discuss / APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong / Obasanjo's Great Idea But: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Idea For Nairaland..... by Truckpusher(m): 1:10am On Aug 19, 2014
I have a great idea on how to move Nairaland to the next level.

Imagine 250 million people talking on this forum?

Seun should contact me ,unless he has decided to remain the CEO of this Nairaland all his life.

There is money to be made on Nairaland but Seun doesn't just see it.He is just too contented with what he has even when he can grow bigger...ARISE AND SHINE.

2 Likes

Re: Great Idea For Nairaland..... by lakpalakpa: 1:13am On Aug 19, 2014
The current population of Nairaland is around 100,000 and 90,000 of them are M0R0NS, how do you expect this forum to survive if we now have over 200 million eediots roaming in this space.

sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Great Idea For Nairaland..... by Truckpusher(m): 1:17am On Aug 19, 2014
lakpalakpa: The current population of Nairaland is around 100,000 and 90,000 of them are M0R0NS, how do you expect this forum to survive if we now have over 200 million eediots roaming in this space.

sad sad sad sad
There would more moronic thread and the morons would converge there .
Birds of the same feather flocks together they say.
Be positive always else your case becomes worse.

3 Likes

Re: Great Idea For Nairaland..... by Rapsainot(m): 1:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Truckpusher: There would more moronic thread and the morons would converge there .
Birds of the same feather flocks together they say.
Be positive always else your case becomes worse.

lakpalakpa: The current population of Nairaland is around 100,000 and 90,000 of them are M0R0NS, how do you expect this forum to survive if we now have over 200 million eediots roaming in this space.

sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Great Idea For Nairaland..... by macsika: 1:53am On Aug 19, 2014
I just have three questions for you

Where are you from?
Where is this going?
What will be your share in this?

1 Like

Re: Great Idea For Nairaland..... by Truckpusher(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2014
macsika: I just have three questions for you

Where are you from?
Where is this going?
What will be your share in this?
Trust me it is a business idea that I wouldn't share until everything is in black and white.

And I'm a Nigerian and my share is negotiable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre / APC Has Fraudulent Members — Ikimi; May Declare For PDP Soon / Doctors Finally Suspend Strike After 55 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.