Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID? (4559 Views)

Buhari Yet To Receive New Salary Package Report — Punch / Buhari Presented With His National ID Card (Photos) / Update On Registration For The New National I.D. Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID? by benebaby77: 1:13am On Aug 19, 2014
please, Nairalanders, how does it take to get new national ID, and has anybody got the card since the commencement of the registration? Because, I have registered for the card almost a year and I'm yet to receive the card,
Re: How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID? by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 19, 2014
They said 6 months but I've waited longer. Same issue with ma new drivers licence.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID? by 2cato: 5:55am On Aug 19, 2014
benebaby77: please, Nairalanders, how does it take to get new national ID, and has anybody got the card since the commencement of the registration? Because, I have registered for the card almost a year and I'm yet to receive the card,
i have registered for almost 2years with no feedback
Re: How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID? by benebaby77: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2014
I really fed up with this card. I think card should not take a relative long before it can be issued to anybody who applied for it since the money has been disbursed for it since its inception. Or what has really gone wrong?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID? by PresidentAde(m): 7:47am On Aug 19, 2014
*** It takes like forever ***
Re: How Long Does It Take To Receive New National ID? by benebaby77: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
Since the our able President launched the national ID card with the inscription of master card logo, has anyone got it? If yes, how many days after GEJ inaugurated it?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Gubernatorial Debate video, Ambode Clearly Not As Intelligent / ​ N-delta Crisis: Why We Won’t Allow Buhari Export Crude Oil —AVENGERS / Photos Of The ₦3 Billion Intercepted At The Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.