Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! (796 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Why Christians/Muslims Get Offended By Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! by ebenice(m): 4:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Oh what a great and dreadful day it would be...the day when Jesus will appear in the sky and the Dead in Christ shall arise, then we which are alive that had their names writen in the LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE, shall be caught up with HIM in the sky...

Now alot of muslims don't believe this, they hold whe thought tht when JESUS comes, 1.. He is coming to fight the anti christ, 2...break and denounce the cross, 3... rebuke Christianity and it belief and say He is not God nor the Son. et al...

Now all those thoughts sound soothing to the ears of all muslims that it now difficult to convince them otherwise nor get them to undastand the TRUE MISSION OF JESUS CHRIST, when He appear.. Now here is the truth.

Jesus is indeed coming back again, but can we pause 4 a moment and discuss why He came before? Ok yeah, He came to save the world from sin,satan, and destruction to come but only those who believe in Him as their LORD & SAVIOUR and walk in His ways are the true partaker of His mission fulfilment here on earth.. Now there is book called the "the lamb's book of life" where the names of these partaker's known as saints are written down.

Now, Jesus is not just an ordinary human prophet, although He lived as a good example of one, He indeed came from Heaven down to earth in Human nature so as to reach humans and reconcile the breach that has long existed btw man and God thru the actions of adam and eve, He preached grace and recouncilation, He rebuke sin and hypocricy, He loved and share, He healed the sick and raise the dead,He is inesteemable in character and virtue...that even the koran comfirmed He went about doing good of what non among the prophets ever did half of what He did. He was betrayed and abandoned, yet He didnt shout and fight as most humans would have done, He was condemned to death by the cross, He was bitten with 39 stripes and given a crown of thorns, He was ridiculed and mocked,yet He didnt raise His voice, He was nailed, yet He prayed for them..an ordinary human wouldnt have did all those, but He let Himself suffer so that thru His death, death would be conquered and life eternal achieved..and thru the blood He shed sin would be blotted out and forgiven, no amt of good act can forgive past sins only JESUS BLOOD purifies.. Jesus died and He rose again, we likewise should die to sin and live in Holiness thats were the idea of being born again got it cause. And after Jesus death, all power has been given to Him by God the Father. hence, at the mention of the name of JESUS every kneels shall bow and every tongue confess that JESUS IS LORD.

This same JESUS IS COMING BACK SOON! and only those who truely believe on Him as SAVIOUR AND LORD and work and walk in His path shall go with Him. Before anti Christ and the one world order fully take over the world and command loyalty with authority and cruelty, the questions is, ARE U READY to go with JESUS or you ready to serve the anti christ and the one world order You choose,?
Re: Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! by F00028: 6:19am On Aug 19, 2014
at least we agree on one thing: Jeaus Christ is coming back.

ebenice: and only those who truely believe on Him as SAVIOUR AND LORD..
did he tell you that, what does it mean exactly?
Re: Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2014
I'm a Christian and you have to believe this.... In the presence of God we will all be stripped off our religions then judged according to our Good deeds. Muslims, Christians, atheists or whatever as long as you have the kind soul that's loving and doesn't hurt. What we call heaven is more like Karma and the moment you give up the ghost then you realise there's nothing like different religion as we will all face one God. If I follow what I hear everyday I don't think I will make heaven and for those who will make it there I say Congrats
Re: Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! by ebenice(m): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2014
John 14 vs 6 then Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life no man cometh unto the Father but by me...

Meaning only JESUS CAN GUARANTEE HEAVEN to mankind.. And thus, He is coming back for only those that believed on Him as LORD and SAVIOUR and are prepared to meet Him
Re: Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! by ebenice(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2014
colly227: I'm a Christian and you have to believe this.... In the presence of God we will all be stripped off our religions then judged according to our Good deeds. Muslims, Christians, atheists or whatever as long as you have the kind soul that's loving and doesn't hurt. What we call heaven is more like Karma and the moment you give up the ghost then you realise there's nothing like different religion as we will all face one God. If I follow what I hear everyday I don't think I will make heaven and for those who will make it there I say Congrats
Well, thats your opinion or how u deem fit.although religion has it own impact..thru doctrines and practice and association.

But one things i'm 100% sure of is that, JESUS IS THE STANDARD AND THE GATE TO HEAVEN, if its not thru JESUS then it definately isn't Heaven..
Re: Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! by ebenice(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2014
F00028: at least we agree on one thing: Jeaus Christ is coming back.

did he tell you that, what does it mean exactly?

It means living a Holy and sin-free is POSSIBLE. but its only attainable thru JESUS CHRIST...

1st believe in Jesus as the Son of God, and saviour of mankind from sin and satan and the eternal damnation to come, then confess your many sins no matter the weight and ask Him for forgivenes because Jesus has power to forgives sins.. (matt 1 vs 21, luke 8 vs 50 ,luke 9 vs 56}Then ask Him to come and live in you and u are good to go. Also check Luke 10 vs 19. Luke 12 vs 8 ,John 15 vs 1.

Ok. . John 13 vs 11...Ye call me Master and Lord, and ye say well, for so I am.
Re: Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! by Kendzyma(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2014
See kettle calling pot black..smh
Re: Muslims! Get Prepared!, Jesus Is Coming Soon!!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Fela is coming soon! Those still enslaved in mental slavery will be eliminated! Who is Jesus? A nobody to Africans.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Revelation!!! / See Rev.chris Okotie's Response To CAN / Why Do People Open Their Eyes When Prayer Is Going On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.