Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Help Save My Cousin Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save My Cousin Marriage (1922 Views)

My Cousin Is A Torn In My Mother's Flesh. How Do I Handle It? / My Cousin Wants To Call Off His Wedding / Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Save My Cousin Marriage by chidamysy: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Dont know if this have been discussed here, decide to create a topic on this.

I need an advice for a cousin that just got married last two months, He is having a hard time making love to his wife because she is a Virgin. Their relationship did not last more than 6 months before they got married, he thought all the while the babe was pulling his legs, and me as a sharp guy i told him to sample that kpekus but he did not heed the advice.
Just last week he opened up to me, telling me how he has been battling for weeks, that each time he tries, its as if he wants to rape her, cos the last attempt, she had to bite his chest, and ever since then he left her all alone to her self.
The guy is considering Infidelity because he is sex starved
Now for those who had similar cases like this, need your advice on how to go about this.
I gave him two options, 1. He should get he girl drunk and force his way, after all he is legally married and cant be held responsible for his actions, but on second thought, that seems like molestation or man inhumanity to fellow man.
2. Try and see a physician, maybe he would be given a remedy, to ascertain if his womaniless is someone too tight or she is having Genophobia, don't know if i got that right.

Please i need a matured advice.

Thanks for taking your time to read.
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2014
grin no vex, make i battle the urge not to laugh 1st. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by dytbabe: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2014
Eyah
Its painful na
He shld relax
Calm her down and not rush like an hungry lion he is grin grin
Lots of pre-intimacy biko
And start with fi..ger....ingggg for some days, no penetration yet
The fingering will open it and then he can insert his totoyo *in my sons voice* and still gentle o cos I no say he go wan jerk am
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Your cousin told you all these?

MIND YOUR BUSINESS!

chidamysy: Dont know if this have been discussed here, decide to create a topic on this.

I need an advice for a cousin that just got married last two months, He is having a hard time making love to his wife because she is a Virgin. Their relationship did not last more than 6 months before they got married, he thought all the while the babe was pulling his legs, and me as a sharp guy i told him to sample that kpekus but he did not heed the advice.
Just last week he opened up to me, telling me how he has been battling for weeks, that each time he tries, its as if he wants to rape her, cos the last attempt, she had to bite his chest, and ever since then he left her all alone to her self.
Now for those who had similar cases like this, need your advice on how to go about this.
I gave him two options, 1. He should get he girl drunk and force his way, after all he is legally married and cant be held responsible for his actions, but on second thought, that seems like molestation or man inhumanity to fellow man.
2. Try and see a physician, maybe he would be given a remedy, to ascertain if his womaniless is someone too tight or she is having Genophobia, don't know if i got that right.

2 Likes

Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by Bunchersstab(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2014
dytbabe: Eyah
Its painful na
He shld relax
Calm her down and not rush like an hungry lion he is grin grin
Lots of pre-intimacy biko
And start with fi..ger....ingggg for some days, no penetration yet
The fingering will open it and then he can insert his totoyo *in my sons voice* and still gentle o cos I no say he go wan jerk am
grin grin grin
I see
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by kudoxs(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmmm, virgins and their wahala.
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by dytbabe: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2014
Bunchersstab: I see

What have u seen?

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by chidamysy: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2014
Oga no vex, I dey confuse too, dyt babe suggestion is okay, but the guy need to be patient
KnuckleHead: Your cousin told you all these?

MIND YOUR BUSINESS!

Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2014
Take am easy bro, dey apply am oil small small hopefuly it will loosen up.

Maybe the hymen don wait tire so it got angry and turned to bone or maybe ur pathfinder dey weak or too big so apply enough oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by Juzzybabe(f): 9:47am On Aug 19, 2014
Na vampire the babe be? Abegiiiii,no be today breast dey chest na...lolzzz. On a serious note,if he married her in a church or mosque,they nid to go n see the clergy that join the union. It is truly not fun the first time,but she can only help matters by putting her mind to it,sex is a tin of the mind,once she imagines it,she would get wet and that wud pave a way for the guy and it will even make it less painful for her. Maybe she just dont have feelings for this guy cuz if she does,she for don know say guiness is not willing to put her case in their book of record!
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by Bunchersstab(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2014
dytbabe:

What have u seen?
I see the sun in the sky and it's full of illusion...
How come you know all this
*I want to be ya student*
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by dytbabe: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2014
Bunchersstab: Been around oh...
How has it been with you
wink

Moti lo wapa ju
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2014
The girl bit hime on the chest?? grin grin grin grin shocked shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by chidamysy: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sounds funny buts its the truth
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by SirAweezy(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tell him to laugh, joke , play with her.. And keep giving her a re-assuring word in a subtle way.. Without the impression sex will becoming..

Tell him he needs to relax and forget about getting in.. Tell him to forep.lay her (head, and if she can reply too it's good). And leave her.

The next time he'll be doing it.. Forep.lay again the he needs to get a body oil(lube oil) or olive oil rob it around his D**k. Then dig gently, and gently(remember no rushing). She will feel slight pain or sharrp pain depend on the size of his Thing(prayin it's not a horse type lol). Anytime he wants to countinue he should make sure he uses oil and penetrate gently. He can try this for a week or a week+
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
If he commits adultery just because his wife is a virgin,then that's too bad. He cannot run away from his bedroom duties. Next time he wants to make love to his wife,he should put a bullet proof vest to avoid been bitten again.

grin grin
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by beeevan: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
End time Virgins, is there own hymen made of aluminum plate? Which one is receiving bites and shi*ts because of virginity wey fit still be refurbished? Abeg make he carry his cross.

All this do this and that just to have sex? Very annoying when grown as*sed women act like kids. Go get that piece of flesh surgically removed if it is there and consummate your marriage.
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by egopersonified(f): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Take am easy bro, dey apply am oil small small hopefuly it loosen up.

Maybe the hymen don wait tire so it angry and turned to bone or maybe ur pathfinder dey weak or too big so apply enough oil.

hahahah, nl una no go kill person with laugh, which one be bone again, kai.
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by sparkyNo1(f): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2014
OP his wife might have a condition called Vaginismus. It is common among virgins...most people do not talk about it but many married couple face this problem.

The vaginal muscles involuntarily tighten up at any attempt of penetration. This could happen if she is afraid of the pain due to penetration or maybe be she had a traumatic experience like molestation. There are otherwise causes which I might not have mentioned.

Your cousin needs to be patient with her...they need to engage in lots of pre-intimacy to get her in the mood and wet enough to ease friction during penetration. She needs to learn to relax...alcohol helps for some ladies. Also, they should get a good lubricant to use for starters. Also, Kegel exercises will help her a lot. They should keep trying and when he eventually start having sex, they should do it regularly so it her body will be used to it and then she will have less pain as the days go by.

Ask him to browse and read about it. They will be fine.
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by Richy4(m): 2:57am On Aug 20, 2014
He should calm her down,
set a romantic mood around the house. keep some lubricating lotion close to the bed side table.

If it doesn't work, your cousin's wife must have a mother or an aunt that is married and she respects so much, let him talk to her.

Make sure you invite the woman over to your house because it is not a matter to be discussed on phone. do not tell your wife that she is coming. and let your cousin make himself scarce during the conversation between them. it is a heart to heart thing. two months is a long period for a husband to wait after marriage.

I hope this helps
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by orbis(m): 5:13am On Aug 20, 2014
Thats why i 've been avoiding virgings since 786AD...
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by OluwatosinM(m): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2022
just seeing this and all I can say is omo ���
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by frozen70(f): 6:22am On Apr 30, 2022
chidamysy:
Dont know if this have been discussed here, decide to create a topic on this.

She is not the first virgin and won't be the last virgin
Why is her own case different

Tell your guy to take it easy and calm with her all the time so that her mind and body will be prepared to receive him inside

He should concentrate on pure romance and little fingering

He can do more oral for her so that she can be just wet and ask for it

Unless he has a big dick then he should have looked for a wife among the girls he dated

Don't come here to complain as if she doesn't want sex, try and understand why
If possible inspect your guy's dick to be sure the size is not the problem
Re: Help Save My Cousin Marriage by Memberclub(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2022
Get her a small Love Machine.

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED / This Wife Needs Your Advice / When Your Baby Daddy Got Strong Genes. Lol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.