Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Woman Tells Court She Is ‘in Love’ With Her Father Who Impregnated Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Tells Court She Is ‘in Love’ With Her Father Who Impregnated Her (695 Views)

My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court / 'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tells Court She Is ‘in Love’ With Her Father Who Impregnated Her by Afriface: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Prosecutor Prosper Chipangura told the court that Mabinile went to his in-laws in Zaka, to retrieve his daughter after the death of his wife.

Chipangura said that some time after the daughter returned home, Mabinile proposed love to her and both agreed to have sex until the daughter got pregnant.

The matter came to light after the couple's neighbors informed the police about the incestuous relationship, leading to their arrest.

The daughter was examined at a local hospital where she was found to be four months pregnant. A medical report was also produced in court as evidence.

The father admitted to having an incestuous relationship with his daughter, and told the court that he now regrets his actions.

http://www.tundeola.com/2014/08/abomination-woman-tells-court-she-is-in.html#more

Re: Woman Tells Court She Is ‘in Love’ With Her Father Who Impregnated Her by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Can't even pronounce any of their names. Cursed love indeed
Re: Woman Tells Court She Is ‘in Love’ With Her Father Who Impregnated Her by Afriface: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2014
Abomination! Tufia..
Re: Woman Tells Court She Is ‘in Love’ With Her Father Who Impregnated Her by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2014
We live in a century of elastic possibilities

(1) (Reply)

Pls Read Me / 28 Rules Of Life / Who Has More Rights In A Family: Daughter In Law Or Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.