Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,495 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

24 Hours Without Record Of Sin: What Would You Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 24 Hours Without Record Of Sin: What Would You Do? (689 Views)

Is Gambling A Sin? What Does The Bible Say About Gambling/lottery/betting? / Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye / 24 Hours Without Record Of Sin: What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

24 Hours Without Record Of Sin: What Would You Do? by shinystar(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2008
If God were to offer us a free airtime to do anything we want within the next 24 hours without him taking it against us, what would you do?

I asked a friend yesterday and he said since it wouldn't be a sin for that period, he would rob the Central Bank of Nigeria. Another said he would sleep with his fiancee who he has been keeping for the past five years in a Christian engagement.

Coming to you, what would you do?
Re: 24 Hours Without Record Of Sin: What Would You Do? by nwakaibe(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2008
I will just lift up my hands and worship him. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Can you imagine:I dont know how to dance so I wont go to a nite club embarassed embarassed
I have little tolerance for alcholic drinks. I dont even take energy drinks. cheesy cheesy cheesy
For women, I have always been afraid of them from secondary school. embarassed embarassed embarassed
One guy in my school was expelled for getting a babe in the family way. and since I love education
with a zeal, I kept off those daughters of eve wink wink wink.
Since I kept off women and taken to reading and writing,I no develop strenght for that area smiley smiley smiley. but i de try sha for my wife. cheesy cheesy.
so i will just worship and sing, for you are glorious and worthy to be praised, you are the lamb upon the throne.,,,,,,
Re: 24 Hours Without Record Of Sin: What Would You Do? by AKO1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2008
Re: 24 Hours Without Record Of Sin: What Would You Do? by Andala: 3:32am On Nov 04, 2008
I would use that opportunity to ask God for forgiveness for other sins I have committed

(1)

Re-incarnation: A Truth Or A Farce / Last Days / Speaking In Tongues - Your Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.