Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (514566 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
johnwell:

you don't need an interpretation for this, it's so straight forward....

When one go for an interview and was successfully in the dream, it portends better opportunities to breakthrough in the offing, while certificate signifies one's destiny, big opportunity, new doors; In your (friend's) case, he was not even interviewed when his credentials was hijacked....

The future (destiny) of that young man has been hijacked, he need nothing but deliverance prayers and fasting against destiny hijackers.

I can assist him with books, prayer points & bible portions for the fasting (deliverance) if he desires.

....With God all things are possible!

Go to any Mountain of Fire & Miracle ministries closer to you and buy the following books:
- when you are under attack

- Power against destiny quenchers

- Pray your way to breakthroughs

- Destiny clinic

each of these book has prayer points inside and bible portions that will guide you through.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2014
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2014
zezebabyxoxo: Thank you for your reply. I am not married or in a relationship but I am about to start university. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the woman. Is there any other prayer point I can use? Also, how about the second dream?

you will have it tomorrow
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ayusco85(m): 8:48am On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 24, 2014
this is how it starts, before you know it Oga Johnwell will be flying XR private jet, with bodyguards everywhere. grin

18 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by persie98: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2014
i have really odd dreams all the time.....mostly about money and girls!!
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by olashas(f): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2014
voltron: I think we over-rate dreams in the metaphorical sense that we often build from a symbolism point of view. I think it is also very dangerous to deepen our assumptions to the point of certainty as regards the meaning of dreams. we can only decipher so much in association with the dreamers' psychological and sub-conscious states in the past and present. it may also represent future "spiritual" (philosophical) affairs that we are trying to grasp or give meaning to.

Giving dreams a character (Bad or Good) is dangerous... especially if you have zero background on the nature of the human mind i.e psychology. Dreams are very important as they are are actually an important part of self-discovery. [/b]I don't think Alfas and Pastors are a good point of call when it comes to dreams and interpretations. often they send the dreamer on a journey of fear, misplaced priorities and often anxiety and depression in most cases i have heard.[b]

I see people talking about Flying in planes and giving meaning.. what happened to people who lived and dreamed in times where there where no planes and talked about flying in some other contraption they never saw in real life? why do physically challenge people dream of talking, walking hearing when in reality they cannot do those things, how do you interpret that.

Dream interpretation from what i have read on Nairaland is a myopic journey in my personal opinion and should be used responsibly.
So true

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by mascot87(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Reserved till after church service smiley
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Youngzedd(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2014
I don show.

My dreams are always funny.

Kungfu panda and commando at war.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Youngzedd(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2014
persie98: i have really odd dreams all the time.....mostly about money and girls!!
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]

TB can handle this.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by segradino(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2014
Ala go...

250MB for N400
500MB for N600
1GB for N1000 (or 1,100 recharge card)
2GB for N1800 (or 1,900 recharge card)
3GB for N2700 (or 2800 recharge card)
4GB for N3600 (or 3,800 recharge card)
5GB for N4500 (or 4,700 recharge card)

and now introducing the ETISALAT Data Bundles...
We enjoy the Speed of the etisalat network but it comes with a price

* 250MB - N400 (or 500 recharge card)
* 500MB - N700 (or 800 recharge card)
* 1GB - N1, 400 (or 1,500 recharge card)
* 2GB - N2, 500. (or 2,600 recharge card)
* 5GB - N5, 500. (or 5,700 recharge card)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by oluwashegunfunm(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2014
voltron: I think we over-rate dreams in the metaphorical sense that we often build from a symbolism point of view. I think it is also very dangerous to deepen our assumptions to the point of certainty as regards the meaning of dreams. we can only decipher so much in association with the dreamers' psychological and sub-conscious states in the past and present. it may also represent future "spiritual" (philosophical) affairs that we are trying to grasp or give meaning to.

Giving dreams a character (Bad or Good) is dangerous... especially if you have zero background on the nature of the human mind i.e psychology. Dreams are very important as they are are actually an important part of self-discovery. I don't think Alfas and Pastors are a good point of call when it comes to dreams and interpretations. often they send the dreamer on a journey of fear, misplaced priorities and often anxiety and depression in most cases i have heard.

I see people talking about Flying in planes and giving meaning.. what happened to people who lived and dreamed in times where there where no planes and talked about flying in some other contraption they never saw in real life? why do physically challenge people dream of talking, walking hearing when in reality they cannot do those things, how do you interpret that.

Dream interpretation from what i have read on Nairaland is a myopic journey in my personal opinion and should be used responsibly.

i think you are making sense, that one of aeroplane nor join at all

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by valmunich(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2014
I can't remember a thing about most of my dreams till I see it happening in reality

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chipsy1(m): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2014
Hello everyone! My problem Is quite uniquely strange. I've been dating this lovely girl that I tend to marry tongue by Gods' grace, for the past 4-years nd all this while, I've never seen her for once in my dream, as in...never seen her. I love her nd she loves me more, bt dis talk of "girl of ur dream"...wot does, I mean, wia do I stand on dis? Is she really d one 4 me Thanks in anticipation...happy sunday y'all!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by leonshom(m): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2014
Eating in the dream, is it diabolical or normal?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kike100: 9:08am On Aug 24, 2014
I had a dream that I was pregnant but didn't tell anyone, suddenly someone got to know and told everyone. So much that they found out who I was pregnant for (I didn't know the person till I was told), the man's family had come to pay the dowry to everyone including my boss in the office and everyone was disappointed that I didn't tell them of the pregnancy. I was angry and refused bitterly that even if he owns the pregnancy I was never going to marry him. I recognize all the faces in the dream.
Please what could this mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by holyboss: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2014
I once had a dream whr I wan banging an Animal (I can't identify). And to my surprise, wen I woke up I was wet nd I cud feel some pleasure like it was real lipsrsealed..and it got me really scared..

2. I use to have dreams whr snake bite me (sometimes Half cut snake) tho no anymore after I start to go to church again..boh I wud like to knw d meaning

3. Can u help on hw I can combat Coweb sprit? D tin is sumow worrying me and I do pray about it a lot boh yet, it still come, tho not so very frequent as before.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell: Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

We are here to guide you, interpret your dreams & give you prayer points and bible portions to claim your good dreams or cancel bad dreams!

Questions are welcome!

are you a female banker, ex-banker , banking graduate, highly interested in associating with Intelligent and innovative women? Are you seeking to improve your professional social network, maintain relevance with the industry and explore the opportunities embedded in the financial industry at large? Are you looking to contribute to women empowerment , youth development and child education?
Then here it is, the prestigious Association of Professional Women Bankers(APWB) of Nigeria a branch of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria with over 30years of laudable achievements invites you to be their guest at the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING & INDUCTION CEREMONY coming up at the secretariat; 5 Morris Street, off Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba.

Time : 10:00a.m
Date : Saturday, 23rd August 2014
Free comprehensive medical check-up for early birds.
Admission is Free
Kindly confirm attendance
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bbello28(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2014
Wat does flying in dream mean I don amost turn 2 superman 4 dream cheesy grin.
johnwell: Airplane Continued.....

- To see yourself travelling to somewhere by air in the dream suggests unusual open doors, breakthroughs, progress, victory, success, or speedy answer to your problems. It also suggests you will probably hear news from a distance and, or concerning someone who lives far away.

- If you boarded one but it develop fault or landed roughly in the dream, it forecast that your efforts to quick breakthrough may be thwarted.

- To fly in one and it landed safely in the dream portends success in your undertakings, foreign benefits, good news and prosperity in the offing.

- To fly in bad or foggy weather in the dream suggests confusion, difficulties, or satanic hindrance to your journey.

- To see airplane soaring far into the sky in the dream, means to be moved by the spirit through the gifts of the Holy Spirit. The meaning has to be related to the size of the airplane, such as; a passenger plane portends church, while a small airplane means your person or ministry. A large airplane soaring means the church at large are filled with the gift of the spirit, or are experiencing spiritual revival and elevation. Small airplane suggests you as a person is experiencing spiritual elevation or you are loaded in the spirit, or with gifts of the spirit.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Youngzedd(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2014
valmunich: I can't remember a thing about most of my dreams till I see it happening in reality

Oga.........

I have a detector here Ooo.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2014
leonshom: Eating in the dream, is it diabolical or normal?

Normal...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Infomizer(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2014
Mr. Joseph, Wet dreams nko o!
I had those a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bbello28(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2014
our lord jesusChei grin
kike100: I had a dream that I was pregnant but didn't tell anyone, suddenly someone got to know and told everyone. So much that they found out who I was pregnant for (I didn't know the person till I was told), the man's family had come to pay the dowry to everyone including my boss in the office and everyone was disappointed that I didn't tell them of the pregnancy. I was angry and refused bitterly that even if he owns the pregnancy I was never going to marry him. I recognize all the faces in the dream.
Please what could this mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by 1stola: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2014
Some dreams are nonsense and meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Infomizer(m): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2014
leonshom: Eating in the dream, is it diabolical or normal?

Normal in my books. I've even had to go to bed hungry at times, wishing that I get to eat something sensemaking in my dream. I usually wake up "bellefulled" wink

7 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Drdreluv: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2014
⌣̊┈̥-̶̶̯̥͡·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ơ̴̴̴͡k̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by CzarChris(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2014
Personally, I believe in the hidden interpretation and the ability of dreams to have information on the future, present and past.
But that does not rule out that sometimes our subconscious mind plays tricks on us that we sometimes take to be real.
For example, I hate okro soup, but yesterday I visited an aunty who served me okro soup and eba as entertainment. When I looked into the soup, I saw the energy that went into it, I just managed to eat it just to be polite. When I got home I almost smoked a pack of B&H and drank 2 bottles of stout just to get the taste out of my mouth, only to find myself eating that same okro soup in the dream.
Some people watch horror movies only to re-enact it in their dream life.
Those this scenario I painted above also count for eating in the dream?

5 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2014
A friend was tellin me of his dream pls can u help wit the interpretation. According to him, he fail into a big dark pit, as he was falling it seem the pit is a botomless pit coz he was not reaching the end /ground of the pit and a lady at the top of the pit point a touch at him (inside the pit) saying "havnt gotten to the end/ground of the pit? But another thing he notice was that it seem he was tryin to come out of the pit slowly b4 he woke up. Pls Can u xplain...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by 1stola: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

Fish pond:
Dreaming of a fish-pond, denotes illness through dissipation, if muddy. To see one clear and well stocked with fish, portends profitable enterprises and extensive pleasures. To see one empty, proclaims the near approach of deadly enemies.

Frogs:
meanings attached to frogs are many because of their nature and actions. Generally, frog represent demon, witchcraft, curse, evil, words, puffed-up, arrogance, possession of jumping spirit-taking decision before thinking,noisemakers, false friend around, hypocritical behavior, fruitless journey.

Fish:
A fish represents spirit or soul, a person's character or motive, Holy Spirit, unclean spirit.
In Business, it represents carrier, projects, design, ventures, plan & purpose, devise or whatever is your pursuit in life for a living.

in summary, your dream is a sign of disappointment, or deception. you have to fast & pray about it....
prayerfully make your decisions in life and be careful.

kelvin1191
In deep shìt
Lol! grin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2014
SirAweezy:

I beg to disagree with the above.. Sir.

Saddness in dreams doesn't have two meaning.. It'll happen.. Except by divine intervention(which is prayer).

Once you miss a bus in the dream or you are to resume a Job which they called you for.. But unfortunately you couldn't get it again in that dream.. Pls tell the person to pray!

By the way... Why don't you support ur interpretation with evidence, bible or Koran anything you believe in...

I assume with this your gift of interpretation.. You should be able to interprets leafs too. If not work harder pls.

I didn't write this to rubbish your good intention.. I'm writing to save you from blasphemy. (Which has the greatest rot).

Thank you sir!

Dreams are not just what you can interpreted like that... I almost started this thread on Nairaland some time back till I realise the fact that the meaning of dreams differs for every subject. What an object denotes for a subject might not be what same object denote for another subject.

Some busses might be carrying those that will die in the nearest future and if u have been praying not to die, u will miss the bus while some busses are meant to carry someone from a wrong location to the right location.

See, I am not saying the op is right... And I am also trying to say that he is not right... But for u to be able to fully comprehend someone's dream, u must be consistent with that person's dream log...

Have a log book for ur dreams and write in it everyday and with that, u will start understanding ur dream uraelf.

5 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2014
azubyky: A friend was tellin me of his dream pls can u help wit the interpretation. According to him, he fail into a big dark pit, as he was falling it seem the pit is a botomless pit coz he was not reaching the end /ground of the pit and a lady at the top of the pit point a touch at him (inside the pit) saying "havnt gotten to the end/ground of the pit? But another thing he notice was that it seem he was tryin to come out of the pit slowly b4 he woke up. Pls Can u xplain...

He has annoyed the elderly....m esp a lady or his wife or his gf.. He should do a 1hour prayer every night for three days asking the Holy Spirit to forgive him, search for him, have mercy on him, pull him out of d dungeon, n restore him.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Sirnuel: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2014
Please Stop giving wrong interpretations to things u have no knowledge of

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.