Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515366 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Nostradamus:
gud morning,ebankole pls what's the meaning of seeing oneself buying a new cloth(a beautiful blue colored round neck)in the dream and thereafter admiring it
2)i was trying to get intimate with a young lady(in reality,i know the lady but we don't get along quite alright)we were looking for somewhere we felt would be suitable for that purpose but i was not satisfied with all d rooms we entered,the lady keep encouraging me that it can be anywhere

What a grace and glorious person you are ;the lord said he's renewed (would) your garment of glory and you shall be favour,stand out among the best and you shall be honour and what ever you lay your hand on shall henceforth prospers and wherever u go u shall be honour or favor but....

2-The devil is spying,looking out to steal this garment from you through lust(of the flesh) and love for woman.

Yes,something new and great,extra ordinary is about to manifest in your life has your garment of Glory is conspicuous and has been renewed but I see the devil spy in other to steal,strike and snatch it away from you if you do not flee from lust of the flesh or woman.
It's on in your hands,self control my brother,self control...

Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dreal1247:
In a revelation, i saw a bible study teacher urinating on the wall of church instruments room. Ps what could this mean as this person is a wall respected senior teacher. God bless u.

It's called dirts on the altar or sin on the altar of God;meaning,it isn't by what you see outwardly that defines the person of human; let God alone be who you look upon or focus on as what u see without a man might not be what it's inside him(within).

This is sin being committed in the house of God by the said person(its called sin)
The lord said he's not your role model...look up to me alone as none is worthy nor the person you thought could be.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
am always seeing myself in my formal sch in my dream.

note: "a seminary sch"
dream interpreters, whot does that mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
havilla:
please can you interpret these two dreams

1) in my dream i went to a house which looked like it was in a village, on getting to the house in the compound i saw three young boys sitting on the floor in a circle they made similar signs with their hands and were enchanting something, there was one standing and leading them, when i got into the house i met an older man very tall who welcomed me with a smile, but all of a sudden i shouted in the name of Jesus Christ glorified and he got very angry and told me not to mention that name again, but then i said it louder again he got so angry this time he grabbed me and locked me up in a dark wardrope in a room upstairs and put a big padlock on it, when he left the room strenght came upon me and i broke the padlock and ran outside took a bicycle and started running he was chasing me with a bicycle as well, a lady saw me she then called me and hid me away from the man, when i didnt see him again i went back on the bicycle and he was after me again, some people in a car told me to join them but i didnt i just kept shouting jesus, and i woke up. at the beginning of the dream it looked like someone led me to the house but i didnt see the persons face.

2) my second dream, i saw myself in a hospital but i didnt even know i was a doctor, people came and told me i should change that i have patients to operate upon, i was very confused, but i got my doctors outfit and started changing to what drs wear when going to a theatre for operation, when i was changing many people were looking at me i was the centre of attention, when i finished i was taken to a room where there were two women who looked very sick one on a bed and the other on the floor, they told me they have been waiting for me to come and operate on them, i was scared but i found myself going close to the woman on the bed with medical equipment, that was the end of the dream. i usually dream alot but these two dreams keep coming to my mind thanks.

1-What a woman of virtue and glorious you are.

The lord said,he's delivered you from your fundational powers,inherited powers troubling your family or your source.
The village stands for your source;1-inherited sins 2-inherited powers troubling your life,emanated from your source or your linage et al 3-inborn and or from birth inherited evil; all these you have been set free from.
Mind you,becareful when and what time you take a visit to your source (state of origin et al) but of that's where u resides now then cease not prayer,but above you congrats as you have been set free from foundational powers or inherited powers troubling your family or you.

2- The lord compared you to a healer;such that brings healing into people's life thought her words, support,helps,contribution et al in the lives of others( there are so much potentials and I must say u have a calling in the lord but why not ask God to specify that particular calling to you?
You must use that gift because the world is waiting to bring healing to her.
Bless you-what a mighty God and grace u have. Hmmmm
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
ifewise:
Please what are d meaning of dis dreams?
1)Removing my teeth with my own hands.
2) shoe been taken away or stolen & replaced with another shoe immediately.
3)clothes and my things been stolen by robbers in d dream.
4)constanting going back to look for a my missing shoe and going back to pick my missing shoe in d dream.

All I can see here are;

Breakthrough today disappointment tomorrow.

Success today, failure tomorrow

Smiles today and complaining tomorrow

Favour today and rejection tomorrow.

The lord said you would have had victory for he was and has been with you but you keep fluctuating with him(in your prayers and or service to him) and this attitudes of you has been the bane and the major reason your life or blessing has been so so fluctuation.

Why not be still with God or prayer life so that u battle can be fought and won once and for all so that there won't be breakthrough today only to wake up the next day with disappointment or set back?
What a question and grace!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thanks for your timely response. You just hit the nail on the head.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ifewise(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ifewise(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole,I hardly remember my dreams dis days.
I dreamt dat a biz partner gave me a carton containing packaged earthworms(alive).
I was supposed to groom dem but then they refused to come out of the carton initially but they later came out and i was wetting dem wit water so dat they don't die.
Pls what does dis dream mean o.
This dream is making me restless.

Would you mind praying and or seeking God before you engage or dive into any business with any? Trust me you want to do that.

Success isn't the issue here but being used and or under control or influence of slavery.

Obvious you have such a blessed hand so that whatever u lay your hand on(no matter how bad) will yield good result but such like you going into the wrong biz or engaging into a biz with the wrong person(such that ;spiritually are not ok or under witchcraft influence) will only spell doom for you while you work like an elephant only to end up eating like a ant.

You have blessed hand but watch who u do biz with

Lastly,perhaps u are already into a biz or something with someone?? ; ask God to help you make the right decision as regards that.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
stardragon:
am always seeing myself in my formal sch in my dream.

note: "a seminary sch"
dream interpreters, whot does that mean?

It's called retrogression: such sees nothing but disappointment and betrayed,taking for granted,failure in expectation et al.

Deliverance is needed it's an attack to stall your progress in life.

Now and since you said it's seminary school;have you noticed you've not achieve anything meaningful with your seminary CERT?
Yes this is to stall your from exploring the potential or enjoy the potentials of that seminary CERT?
Cancel any powers laying hands on that CERT,so that u can achieve something meaningful with the said CERT.

BLESS U
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebankole:

It's called retrogression: such sees nothing but disappointment and betrayed,taking for granted,failure in expectation et al.

Deliverance is needed it's an attack to stall your progress in life.
Bless you
i need a deliverance?
chai!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
stardragon:

i need a deliverance?
chai!

Corrected,the CER.and slightly you.
This is so because the agenda is against the said CERT,not much with you per se and yes your need. Deliverance too
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebankole:

Corrected,the CER.and slightly you.
This is so because the agenda is against the said CERT,not much with you per se and yes your need. Deliverance too
Bless u
i dont understand whot u mean by "CERT"
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebankole:

Would you mind praying and or seeking God before you engage or dive into any business with any? Trust me you want to do that.

Success isn't the issue here but being used and or under control or influence of slavery.

Obvious you have such a blessed hand so that whatever u lay your hand on(no matter how bad) will yield good result but such like you going into the wrong biz or engaging into a biz with the wrong person(such that ;spiritually are not ok or under witchcraft influence) will only spell doom for you while you work like an elephant only to end up eating like a ant.

You have blessed hand but watch who u do biz with

Lastly,perhaps u are already into a biz or something with someone?? ; ask God to help you make the right decision as regards that.
Bless you
Actually I was thinking of doin biz wit somebody.Guess I won't b goin further wit d person.
Tnx a bunch Sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
ifewise:
Thanks so much,what d meaning of a lady continously appearing constantly in my dream for like going to 2 years,although we just members.

Identify your gender before I can interpret this;

This goes to all please.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
stardragon:

i dont understand whot u mean by "CERT"

It means,from the moment you attend that seminary school you've been under attack or retrogression so,whatever u do or laid hand on that see disappointed emanated from the moment you enrolled into that seminary.
Glory be to jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ifewise(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebankole@Am a guy
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
debeginin:

Actually I was thinking of doin biz wit somebody.Guess I won't b goin further wit d person.
Tnx a bunch Sir.

Don't in hurry ask God first and hear what he's to say about the person and what ever it is he reviews let m know.
Bless u and bye for now

*exhausted*
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
ifewise:
ebankole@Am a guy

If it's nothing to do with seduction or lust or romance then the lord might be telling you she's the right woman for you.

Why not ask him to confirm it? So that what is yours won't ba taken away before your eyes.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 1:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebankole:

What a grace and glorious person you are ;the lord said he's renewed (would) your garment of glory and you shall be favour,stand out among the best and you shall be honour and what ever you lay your hand on shall henceforth prospers and wherever u go u shall be honour or favor but....

2-The devil is spying,looking out to steal this garment from you through lust(of the flesh) and love for woman.

Yes,something new and great,extra ordinary is about to manifest in your life has your garment of Glory is conspicuous and has been renewed but I see the devil spy in other to steal,strike and snatch it away from you if you do not flee from lust of the flesh or woman.
It's on in your hands,self control my brother,self control...

Bless you
thank u sir....lot of immoral thoughts come to me when i see any woman,but i will try and control it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebankole:

It means,from the moment you attend that seminary school you've been under attack or retrogression so,whatever u do or laid hand on that see disappointed emanated from the moment you enrolled into that seminary.
Glory be to jesus.
so u mean my retrogression emanated from the seminary sch?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ifewise(m): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebankole@
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ifewise(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebankole@
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
ifewise:
ebankole@ u right,but its kind of complicated.she's mfm pastor's daughter but hv gone to 4 people dat has the spirit of God.Der all saying dat i shuld stay away frm her that d end will nt be good& dat she will give me problem.

And that's why I said; ask God first,hear from him directly,people change and or your might be the change she needs in her life.
Above all,ask God and ask God.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebankole:

Don't in hurry ask God first and hear what he's to say about the person and what ever it is he reviews let m know.
Bless u and bye for now

*exhausted*
Tnx Sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by havilla(f): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
ebankole:

1-What a woman of virtue and glorious you are.

The lord said,he's delivered you from your fundational powers,inherited powers troubling your family or your source.
The village stands for your source;1-inherited sins 2-inherited powers troubling your life,emanated from your source or your linage et al 3-inborn and or from birth inherited evil; all these you have been set free from.
Mind you,becareful when and what time you take a visit to your source (state of origin et al) but of that's where u resides now then cease not prayer,but above you congrats as you have been set free from foundational powers or inherited powers troubling your family or you.

2- The lord compared you to a healer;such that brings healing into people's life thought her words, support,helps,contribution et al in the lives of others( there are so much potentials and I must say u have a calling in the lord but why not ask God to specify that particular calling to you?
You must use that gift because the world is waiting to bring healing to her.
Bless you-what a mighty God and grace u have. Hmmmm
ok thanks very much, will definitely pray for God's divine guidance.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
This is from me to you all;

Merry Christmas and happy new year(holiday) in advance.

Pray for us and support this ministry we are growing everyday and getting stronger;

Both you prayer and financial or any form of support will not only brings in more deliverance et al to others but keep this calling/ministry alive.

Above you its all FREE!! *and none is being or should be charge.
Love you all-keep them coming our God is able to speak through us.
Bless u
PST bankole

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Victorinox(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thank you for all your help Sir, please also help me with these:

i.
I was in an intensive care unit (ICU) of a hospital, I was there as somebody that worked in that place (not as a patient). Somehow, it seemed that there were no patients in the intensive care, so me and some people I know were relaxing and gisting amongst ourselves, this included the boss, an old white man who was very friendly to me. There was a good atmosphere and we felt happy that the patients had either been cured or their condition was not serious enough for intensive care.

ii.
I was preparing to leave my house/room, so I opened my drawer, there was a big, powerful pistol, so I took it and put it in my pocket, and carried it around. I knew some people would not be happy that I was carrying a gun, so I quietly put it in my pocket, I made sure I did not boast or tell anybody about it, but if someone wanted to surprise me, I would be ready for them

iii.
In an area/different country with military people with different uniforms, I was trying to guess where they had come from. It was as if the president of the country I was in had imported all these foreign soldiers. They had various uniforms that looked very new, although some of them did not look like good soldiers (even with their new uniform) some looked very professional. I saw a Ghanaian soldier riding a horse (it was not a very impressive horse, it was average) it was as if one of the soldiers from Ghana was killed.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Victorinox:
Thank you for all your help Sir, please also help me with these:

i.
I was in an intensive care unit (ICU) of a hospital, I was there as somebody that worked in that place (not as a patient). Somehow, it seemed that there were no patients in the intensive care, so me and some people I know were relaxing and gisting amongst ourselves, this included the boss, an old white man who was very friendly to me. There was a good atmosphere and we felt happy that the patients had either been cured or their condition was not serious enough for intensive care.

ii.
I was preparing to leave my house/room, so I opened my drawer, there was a big, powerful pistol, so I took it and put it in my pocket, and carried it around. I knew some people would not be happy that I was carrying a gun, so I quietly put it in my pocket, I made sure I did not boast or tell anybody about it, but if someone wanted to surprise me, I would be ready for them

iii.
In an area/different country with military people with different uniforms, I was trying to guess where they had come from. It was as if the president of the country I was in had imported all these foreign soldiers. They had various uniforms that looked very new, although some of them did not look like good soldiers (even with their new uniform) some looked very professional. I saw a Ghanaian soldier riding a horse (it was not a very impressive horse, it was average) it was as if one of the soldiers from Ghana was killed.

1-the lord said your deliverance was/is complete and nothing more to be done,that it's now time to laugh and experience the joy of the lord.

2-the pistol means,being spiritually alert or conscious or your weapon of battle which the lord has placed in your hands to confront your contenders or adversaries: it's another to say your spiritual life is active and no weapon fashion against u shall prevail as your spirit man is ready and or on guard.

3- The lord said you can get better spiritually; the 'it's not too cold not too hurt isn't good for the children of God because it's either hurt or cold u must choose one else any weakness in your spiritual life or active? The enemies attack even harder.

Bless u
You are yet to send me what I asked of you,the details; anyway,its left to you.
Bless u once again.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
A sister was telling of a dream she had.
In d dream she went to sister Dora's family house.Dora is late in real life,she died few months back. She saw Dora,she started consoling sister Dora ova her death but Dora was not happy with dis sister it was as if there was something d sister cld hv done bt didn't do.At a point d sister n Dora were praying then Dora den said dat she was goin to pray for d sister while at it something came out of Dora n entered d sister n dis sister felt some kind of strength.Later she told Dora dat she was leaving bt Dora nv bothered to tell her bye,Dora was not happy wit d sister.Dis sister then woke up feeling dat strength.
What cld dis mean?(
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kweenkong(f): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Thank God for this thread and everybody that has contributed to it. I just recently got married and less than a week after the ceremony i had two dreams

1) i was sitting among a group of people and like 3 of us ( females) were all naked .
2) i also dreamt that my hair was been cut off in another dream.

Please note that they are different days .

Thank you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2014
Good morning sir!
Please help me with the interpretation of this...

I was close to the office, in front of Eagle Square and they were having a programme. I saw them sharing snacks to some people outside. I joined them to collect, I collected a meat pie and I took a bite, immediately I did that I spat it out because I remembered I was supposed to be fasting. So, I put the remaining in a paper and kept it. The snacks were much, just like a buffet. Anyway I decided to wait and collect more, then one man told them to stop sharing. People left, remaining just 3 or 4 of us. Then they started sharing again. I was given my share but more was still remaining, so the others entered the place and took extra one. I joined and took one again. I thought the programme was a conference or something, but was told that it was a Thanksgiving service for a newly appointed minister, but the minister did not come. So they were doing it in his absentia...

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.