Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515390 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by JoshuaKay(m): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
@johnwell n ebankole, pls I need u to pay a careful attention to my dreams so that u'll carefully analyze them for me one by one cos my case seem a bit more complicated.
1. I always have dreams of romance n sex in my sleep with different ppl (known n unknown) n its still occurring. It got to a point dat I noticed that d first night I spend in a new place dat I've not been to before, I'll have this dream.
2. Sometimes I pick snails in my dreams recurrently but not often.
3. I do dream of people giving me money or I'll just happen to encounter much money n yet I'll wake up to be broke or just be on normal level. And also, I hardly receive gifts or money as gift.
4. Over d yrs, I also dream of eating in my sleep but I've not had such dream of lately at least for some months now.
5. I also had dreams of my secondary schools n even d primary sch I went to. I'll just find myself with my mates back then or even those that were my juniors n teachers, I do see all of them when I have this kind of dream.
Also recently I had a dream writing d exam of one course that we just wrote dis semester and I didn't write well.
6. Sometimes in my dreams, I'll just find myself amidst a water body, be it stream, river or whatever trying to get out from there just got out from there. Sometimes it's in a muddy water.
7. I also see snakes of different sizes in my dreams. Sometimes, I kill d snake when I see it or I'll just found it dead somehow. Sometimes I escape from it or just don't think of killing it.
8.In some of my dreams, I'd receive news dat someone died especially ppl dat I know n I'll begin to cry. Most times I'd cry to wake up. But I thank God that none of them died.
9. I also had dreams of my late great grandmother( in line of three mothers, i.e. my mother's mother's mother) after she had died. And this happened for like 3yrs. Ever since my grand-dad also died in 2012(i.e. my mom's dad), I've been having dreams of him. D first night I dreamt of him, I remembered telling him how I prayed for him to wake up after his death but he didn't. One night he gave me #200 in my dream n said goodbye but I was sad when he said that n I didn't want him to leave. When I woke up I thought that was all to dreaming of him but that's not d case, I still dream of him subsequently afterwards.
10. Sometimes I do see graves of ppl dat has been buried in my dream.
11.Sometimes it will be as if I am watching a movie where they've been shooting but suddenly, I'll just find myself among d characters trying to escape from d gun shots in dat movie.
And I must confess; life has been relatively rough for me and I hardly get things done my way or on a smooth platform.
Kindly shed light on these dreams n suggest steps to take. Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Daporeals(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
good evening sir,
sir I had a dream last night in that dream I saw myself and few of my colleagues visiting a place in that place a man stood before us,a pagan to be precise the next thing I saw was that all my colleagues were going to him for initiation but when it got to my turn I told them no,even when they encourage me to do so,immediately I left the place
pls what does it means
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ebankole
I dreamt dat I went to a house dat I hv already paid for(rent) bt not yet finished. (In real life I am planning on tiling d kitchen wall even though d owner of d apartment has already bought d tiles.) On reachin there I made for d kitchen(Already there were occupants n they happened to b my school mates that got married after graduation).I noticed they had tiled d kitchen already bt not d wall n I was jst thinkin within me dat I will buy more tiles for d wall even though it was painted.I was wit d woman in d kitchen.I said something to her which I can't remember,bt she responded dat when her husband comes back dat he will do it.(Within me I was like,thank God dat they r stil 2geda cos in real life I heard sometimes back dat d had problem).What cld dis mean sir?Cos dis afternoon I was asking somebody dat knows dem n d person told me dat they were divorced.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Last week I dreamt I was washing my cloths and two stocks.
Today I dreamt I went to collect my cloths from dry cleaner.pls what does it mean.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Flyingngel:
Weldone Brother, I pray for God's strength upon u. pls I dreamt of having tooth problem that is the molar teeth, as I was looking for a way to remove it, it just come out into my hand.pls what does it mean.Thank you

As the lord has removed the decayed and weak or limited power of word (authority to declare and ask anything in christ) to declared whatever it is you want in christ pray and ask God to restore and or renew the power to ask so that whatever you seek now shall manifest;this is the right time to ask for that because the lord has just removed powers of limitation to seek and receive.
So ask the bible says and seek and ye shall find.
Congrats this a victory as you limitation to seek and ask has been removed
Congrats and bless u.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
JoshuaKay:
@johnwell n ebankole, pls I need u to pay a careful attention to my dreams so that u'll carefully analyze them for me one by one cos my case seem a bit more complicated.
1. I always have dreams of romance n sex in my sleep with different ppl (known n unknown) n its still occurring. It got to a point dat I noticed that d first night I spend in a new place dat I've not been to before, I'll have this dream.
2. Sometimes I pick snails in my dreams recurrently but not often.
3. I do dream of people giving me money or I'll just happen to encounter much money n yet I'll wake up to be broke or just be on normal level. And also, I hardly receive gifts or money as gift.
4. Over d yrs, I also dream of eating in my sleep but I've not had such dream of lately at least for some months now.
5. I also had dreams of my secondary schools n even d primary sch I went to. I'll just find myself with my mates back then or even those that were my juniors n teachers, I do see all of them when I have this kind of dream.
Also recently I had a dream writing d exam of one course that we just wrote dis semester and I didn't write well.
6. Sometimes in my dreams, I'll just find myself amidst a water body, be it stream, river or whatever trying to get out from there just got out from there. Sometimes it's in a muddy water.
7. I also see snakes of different sizes in my dreams. Sometimes, I kill d snake when I see it or I'll just found it dead somehow. Sometimes I escape from it or just don't think of killing it.
8.In some of my dreams, I'd receive news dat someone died especially ppl dat I know n I'll begin to cry. Most times I'd cry to wake up. But I thank God that none of them died.
9. I also had dreams of my late great grandmother( in line of three mothers, i.e. my mother's mother's mother) after she had died. And this happened for like 3yrs. Ever since my grand-dad also died in 2012(i.e. my mom's dad), I've been having dreams of him. D first night I dreamt of him, I remembered telling him how I prayed for him to wake up after his death but he didn't. One night he gave me #200 in my dream n said goodbye but I was sad when he said that n I didn't want him to leave. When I woke up I thought that was all to dreaming of him but that's not d case, I still dream of him subsequently afterwards.
10. Sometimes I do see graves of ppl dat has been buried in my dream.
11.Sometimes it will be as if I am watching a movie where they've been shooting but suddenly, I'll just find myself among d characters trying to escape from d gun shots in dat movie.
And I must confess; life has been relatively rough for me and I hardly get things done my way or on a smooth platform.
Kindly shed light on these dreams n suggest steps to take. Thanks.

This is all in one dreams;

Each one interpreted the other;

1-having sex means;marine,virtue or glory swallowing powers which has succeeded in taking all and every good thing from you: be it glory or virtue et al

2- eating in the dream means;witcraft powers which has succeeded in exchanging you glory,virtue and destiny and has sealed it successfully.

3-snail; you can never make pprogree or experience progress or find help thing remain the same if nothing is done asap.

4- it means;retrogression meaning; disappointment here and there and always none want to help you(jesus this is too much for u,why have you been so far from God?)

5 water,muddy path or seeing such mean; marine influence and power of poverty and striving to survive yet nothing to show for it.

6 snakes; vulnerability and witcraft powers or attack,u are so so surrounded and vulnerable(how can u ever move forward?

7- being given money is this your case means; hardly could u make a living or see kobo

8- seing dead people and receiving something from them means; the spirit of dead and or dead spirit is dwelling with you.

9-the war or movie scene means; you are vulnerable and if care isn't taken any little thing can take you life.

10- crying in the dream in this your case means; sorry and spiritual agony which has also manifested in your life.

In all,all your dreams indicate that ;

1- you are not born again
2-too far(been far from God).
3 -your prayer life is nothing or void.
4- you are a sinner or lead a life of sin.

Et al.
You must first give your life to jesus and then go for a serious deliverance in any mfm or church that do that.

You need salvation first before any other thing$
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Daporeals:
good evening sir,
sir I had a dream last night in that dream I saw myself and few of my colleagues visiting a place in that place a man stood before us,a pagan to be precise the next thing I saw was that all my colleagues were going to him for initiation but when it got to my turn I told them no,even when they encourage me to do so,immediately I left the place
pls what does it means

The lord said both your body and soul; spirit being and without being has chosen him over any other gods and u should keep that up.

This is another confirmation of your deliverance and holiness or closeness to the lord.
But becareful of those around and what advise or suggestion you adopt from them so as not to serve a pagan in disguise or unknown or directly.

you inner man has agreed with God and physically u should be watchful of what u eat,adopt or consider as suggestion or way of friends or people around u,be spiritually conscious.
Bless u and this is good to hear I must confess.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole
I dreamt dat I went to a house dat I hv already paid for(rent) bt not yet finished. (In real life I am planning on tiling d kitchen wall even though d owner of d apartment has already bought d tiles.) On reachin there I made for d kitchen(Already there were occupants n they happened to b my school mates that got married after graduation).I noticed they had tiled d kitchen already bt not d wall n I was jst thinkin within me dat I will buy more tiles for d wall even though it was painted.I was wit d woman in d kitchen.I said something to her which I can't remember,bt she responded dat when her husband comes back dat he will do it.(Within me I was like,thank God dat they r stil 2geda cos in real life I heard sometimes back dat d had problem).What cld dis mean sir?Cos dis afternoon I was asking somebody dat knows dem n d person told me dat they were divorced.

This isn't about the couple but about you, if it about them then u know realised that the apartment has been taking by them or someone else which it isn't so.
The message here is; something would have been fixed or done in that house which happened to what u were planning to do, but you will find that it would have be done already before u spend you money or fix it yourself.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
kkoffo:
Last week I dreamt I was washing my cloths and two stocks.
Today I dreamt I went to collect my cloths from dry cleaner.pls what does it mean.

1-holiness,deliverance,new glory et al
2-holiness,renew glory,new level,blessing,total deliverance,spiritual consciousness, new blessing et al.... watch out you are there and all thanks to you serious prayers and closeneSs to God and his way.
Something great,new,wonderful et al is about to happen to you so much that u will testify.

You are spiritually but please keep these prayers and holiness alive they are really helping you alot,trust me.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
I belief I have been able to help and interpret these dreams of yours?

It been the lord strength,may he continue to increase us in strength,
Bless u all and back to email and wassap now,remember you can support us in any way u can.
Bless u and good evening to you all.
Love u all,pst online;bankole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Well done twin brother. The lord is your strenght.

Merry exmas and happy new year in advance.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
ebankole:

1-holiness,deliverance,new glory et al
2-holiness,renew glory,new level,blessing,total deliverance,spiritual consciousness, new blessing et al.... watch out you are there and all thanks to you serious prayers and closeneSs to God and his way.
Something great,new,wonderful et al is about to happen to you so much that u will testify.

You are spiritually but please keep these prayers and holiness alive they are really helping you alot,trust me.
Bless u

To God be the glory.thank God for giving me the ability for night prayers,fasting and deliverance classes.
More blessing to Pastor Ebankole.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
ebankole:

This isn't about the couple but about you, if it about them then u know realised that the apartment has been taking by them or someone else which it isn't so.
The message here is; something would have been fixed or done in that house which happened to what u were planning to do, but you will find that it would have be done already before u spend you money or fix it yourself.
Bless u
God bless U Sir.Tnx a million.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by JoshuaKay(m): 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
ebankole:

This is all in one dreams;

Each one interpreted the other;

1-having sex means;marine,virtue or glory swallowing powers which has succeeded in taking all and every good thing from you: be it glory or virtue et al

2- eating in the dream means;witcraft powers which has succeeded in exchanging you glory,virtue and destiny and has sealed it successfully.

3-snail; you can never make pprogree or experience progress or find help thing remain the same if nothing is done asap.

4- it means;retrogression meaning; disappointment here and there and always none want to help you(jesus this is too much for u,why have you been so far from God?)

5 water,muddy path or seeing such mean; marine influence and power of poverty and striving to survive yet nothing to show for it.

6 snakes; vulnerability and witcraft powers or attack,u are so so surrounded and vulnerable(how can u ever move forward?

7- being given money is this your case means; hardly could u make a living or see kobo

8- seing dead people and receiving something from them means; the spirit of dead and or dead spirit is dwelling with you.

9-the war or movie scene means; you are vulnerable and if care isn't taken any little thing can take you life.

10- crying in the dream in this your case means; sorry and spiritual agony which has also manifested in your life.

In all,all your dreams indicate that ;

1- you are not born again
2-too far(been far from God).
3 -your prayer life is nothing or void.
4- you are a sinner or lead a life of sin.

Et al.
You must first give your life to jesus and then go for a serious deliverance in any mfm or church that do that.

You need salvation first before any other thing$
Bless u

Thanks for ur analyses sir.
Pls how can I locate mfm in Osun state especially btw Oshogbo, Ikirun n Inisa.
And I would love to speak to u. Can u pls drop ur number. Thank u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
JoshuaKay:

Thanks for ur analyses sir.
Pls how can I locate mfm in Osun state especially btw Oshogbo, Ikirun n Inisa.
And I would love to speak to u. Can u pls drop ur number or contact me on 08069773903. Thank u.

Just Pm me or locate my profile,my details are there.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by JoshuaKay(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
ebankole:

Just Pm me or locate my profile,my details are there.
Bless u
Alright Sir. I'll do just that.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ebankole
My fiancee shared her dream wit me n it goes thus:
She was in d class n gave students test they were writing but she was confused n worried abt something dat she can't even remember now.Her colleague came into the class n noticed the state she was in.The colleague then told her dat U can't b in dis state n yet give d students test,so d colleague wiped off d questions frm d board but by dat time some students had finished d test while others were yet to.
Meanwhile in real life,she's a teacher.What cld dis mean Sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by susanog(f): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2014
[quote][/quote] good morning sir plz can u interprete this dream for me,I was inside a public toilet stoling and peeping from inside to outside , when I saw my husand coming from outside so he was laughing, then I came out of the tiolet then I saw that two different men was using another tiolet with me they were dressed like arab men so I went with my husband to the house does not look like house we are living it look like another place but the rooms was so dark, he then ask my cousin who was staying with me to go and fetch water so he can watch his jeep ,so I took the 20liter gallon from them to go and fetch the water, but I was sudenly in a place that look like a field but it has upstair and down stair with a shade buildt like canopy over it with a light bob there ,there were other men and women but we were diging the ground has capet grass on it not very green it looks the carpet was not getting water it look gray green but there was something like rock on it , then sudenly in the field the rock turn out to be two buried young girls and they just stand up so we were holding shovel so we tried to put them back to their grave we could not they took our shovel as if to hit us with it I started to back step wen I suddenly found my self in a passage of a house so iwas going backward then I told one of the person with me that we should ruch her and take the shovel from her which we did , she just keep going we went back to the field so we saw that the grave hole was there and we can see down stair through it and there was a man down stairsusing a wood as a lamp looking for something we became scared that they should not know that the girls was missing so we decided to look for the girls wen I wook up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 7:04am On Dec 21, 2014
plz sir,last week i had a dream as i was been shoot 2 times but God diverted the bullet but the 3 bullet kill another person though a female friend. i try to escape from there but the man pursued me..when tired of running i had to stop n ask him what i have done. last night i had the same dream of a lady who was like a security in a compound too trying to shoot me and God diverted the bullet.i took d gun from her n told her dt i will return it,bt on my way bk to return d gun i saw army, police some were dead.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole
My fiancee shared her dream wit me n it goes thus:
She was in d class n gave students test they were writing but she was confused n worried abt something dat she can't even remember now.Her colleague came into the class n noticed the state she was in.The colleague then told her dat U can't b in dis state n yet give d students test,so d colleague wiped off d questions frm d board but by dat time some students had finished d test while others were yet to.
Meanwhile in real life,she's a teacher.What cld dis mean Sir?

She should take things easy at her place of work because:

Often and sometime,doing the right thing are the wrong time and or doing the wrong thing at the right time would only result to disappointment and make things seems as if she's been appreciated.
In essence,she seems to be a very hard working type such that take her job like her life depends on it but, the bible says;it isn't by power neither by might but by his grace, he will lift her up in due time, that her efforts or are attempt in trying to make things happen would only attract fruitless effort thereby resulting to disappointment or doing the right thing at the wrong time or wrong thing at the right time.
Let her put her trust in God and not her effort and pray God to help and bless her efforts and in due time? She will get what she deserve by his grace and timing.
Blessings and morning.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2014
@ebankole
There is dis friend of mine dat used to put up wit me but has moved to his place now.He stil comes around though bt does not sleep over.
I dreamt he was stil staying me. In d dream he dirtied d rug in my sittin room wit mud,d mud was so much dat I was very angry.I started cleaning d rug when he later came in,I registered my displeasure so he started cleaning.I left him cleanin d rug so I cld go bath n prepare for church.
Pls Pst. ebankole what does dis mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2014
ebankole:

She should take things easy at her place of work because:

Often and sometime,doing the right thing are the wrong time and or doing the wrong thing at the right time would only result to disappointment and make things seems as if she's been appreciated.
In essence,she seems to be a very hard working type such that take her job like her life depends on it but, the bible says;it isn't by power neither by might but by his grace, he will lift her up in due time, that her efforts or are attempt in trying to make things happen would only attract fruitless effort thereby resulting to disappointment or doing the right thing at the wrong time or wrong thing at the right time.
Let her put her trust in God and not her effort and pray God to help and bless her efforts and in due time? She will get what she deserve by his grace and timing.
Blessings and morning.
Bless U Sir.U r right most time she puts in her best bt d authority don't appreciate her efforts.More of Gods grace on U Sir.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2014
susanog:
good morning sir plz can u interprete this dream for me,I was inside a public toilet stoling and peeping from inside to outside , when I saw my husand coming from outside so he was laughing, then I came out of the tiolet then I saw that two different men was using another tiolet with me they were dressed like arab men so I went with my husband to the house does not look like house we are living it look like another place but the rooms was so dark, he then ask my cousin who was staying with me to go and fetch water so he can watch his jeep ,so I took the 20liter gallon from them to go and fetch the water, but I was sudenly in a place that look like a field but it has upstair and down stair with a shade buildt like canopy over it with a light bob there ,there were other men and women but we were diging the ground has capet grass on it not very green it looks the carpet was not getting water it look gray green but there was something like rock on it , then sudenly in the field the rock turn out to be two buried young girls and they just stand up so we were holding shovel so we tried to put them back to their grave we could not they took our shovel as if to hit us with it I started to back step wen I suddenly found my self in a passage of a house so iwas going backward then I told one of the person with me that we should ruch her and take the shovel from her which we did , she just keep going we went back to the field so we saw that the grave hole was there and we can see down stair through it and there was a man down stairsusing a wood as a lamp looking for something we became scared that they should not know that the girls was missing so we decided to look for the girls wen I wook up

Why not be still and mind what not what people say or think about you with your new found love in christ?

Instead of being allowed to use to bring or draw your hubby to God, you have chosen to be driving by him mind you he needs more or right direction from God through you.

Yes,you prayer life or holiness or work with God seems to often get confused or temper with by those around you and this is because you as well lack focus or a permanent room for God in you life.
It's either cold today and tomorrow it hurt why not stand still and allow God to help you draw hubby to God or bring deliverance,salvation to him?
His ways are not pleasing before our lord and you are suppose to stand still in our lord through which eventually u can then influence him and bring him closer to God but reverse is the case as you are the one been driving and influence due to fear or your unstable attitude with God and you know what? If you refuse to allow God to use u or focus on him,you hubby won't just bring about un-necessary or avoidable issues but also,and finally accuse you later on that you ought to have correct him, advise him wisely as his wife.

Be still and let God use you to change your hubby ways or bring him close to God.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2014
ammamat:
plz sir,last week i had a dream as i was been shoot 2 times but God diverted the bullet but the 3 bullet kill another person though a female friend. i try to escape from there but the man pursued me..when tired of running i had to stop n ask him what i have done. last night i had the same dream of a lady who was like a security in a compound too trying to shoot me and God diverted the bullet.i took d gun from her n told her dt i will return it,bt on my way bk to return d gun i saw army, police some were dead.

You are not doing something right(this is the voice I heard while I was going through this dream of yours)

You are fluctuating, your victory isn't stable nor permanent,why? Because you have allowed yourself enough time to figure out your place or spot in God.

The lord said if not for his grace you ought to have trampled upon,prevail over or overtaking by the enemies.
Infact,untimely dead or sickness would be a child play conserving how your adversaries want you down at all cost.

Why not face the battle with an iron hand as it comes instead of using stick!
I can see u are making efforts but you need to step up because presently you are on battle field and still not secure (vulnerable).

So,back up your prayers with more fasting or more praying times.
You are not there yet,u need to give it all your best so that this spirit of dead,destruction(that the lord has been preventing from manifesting) hovering you shall cease to exist.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 11:49am On Dec 21, 2014
Hello bro ebankole,

Please, i had a dream where i was at a place that seemed like a parking lot. Cars were parked in the lot with people in them. It was at night. I think i was walking in it when i came across an elderly man who was seating on a bench. He said he has sent for my ex-girlfriend to come meet me. He said we would make a good couple and he has heard her side of story on why we broke up and has spoken to her. He said he has explained some things to her.

After saying all these things to me, i was thinking in my mind that i would have to introduce her to my mom and i hope she would approve of her. She came in a car and i hugged her and was showing interest in her.

Please what could this mean?

Please note that i see her in church every sunday and we don't talk except to say hi to each other. I don't know much about her again
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by annieosu: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
ebankole:

Be wise with a nagging sister inlaw(this isn't the main message thou)

Here is the message;

There are things or hiding things going on within your husband's family such that's not known to you or open to you so,
When such needs arises from your hubby et al ask you to do one particular thing as regards his family or people issue do heed and apply wisdom at the same time,because he seems to know what you don't.
The phone means,a call or source of communication between you and God which you must always pick when God speak to you thru your hubby et al as regards is origin(people) in other to avoid some horrible experience or something avoidable from happening.
So,keep being a good wife but let you hubby often decide when it comes to the of issues of his family,trust God;its for the best for not just u but both and your family.
Bless u

Thank you for the interpretation and may the Lord richly bless you. Merry Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kunmius:
Hello bro ebankole,

Please, i had a dream where i was at a place that seemed like a parking lot. Cars were parked in the lot with people in them. It was at night. I think i was walking in it when i came across an elderly man who was seating on a bench. He said he has sent for my ex-girlfriend to come meet me. He said we would make a good couple and he has heard her side of story on why we broke up and has spoken to her. He said he has explained some things to her.

After saying all these things to me, i was thinking in my mind that i would have to introduce her to my mom and i hope she would approve of her. She came in a car and i hugged her and was showing interest in her.

Please what could this mean?

Please note that i see her in church every sunday and we don't talk except to say hi to each other. I don't know much about her again

1-pray God so as not to allow the past knocking(which might not be pleasant at al).

Or and.....

Most importantly;

2; Ask God what he want you to do concerning her;this could be a message that indeed she's the chosen one but be sure u receive another confirmation before going ahead(seems the lord has worked on her and she's willing to sober and make amends)
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
@ ebankole happy sunday.

Help with this pls, it's like a man was calling me outside the house but I refuse to answer, he called several times but I didn't answer him so later he found his way inside and he tried to strangle but it's like someone came to rescue me from him, I woke up [though I did not really feel like I was dreaming]

I prayed then had another dream where it was as if I was in a public bus sitting in the sit behind the driver and one man sat with the driver in the front and he has many eggs in his hand and as another passenger wants to join him in the front one of the eggs in his hand drop and I stretched my leg from where I sat to prevent it from falling out of the bus [the egg did not break] the man just looked back at me without saying a word but only shook his head [like he was saying well done. Then I looked out of the bus and saw one guy in a room/shop holding a white chick(like a 4weeks hold agric chick).

Then I had another one where I boarded a bus and I have a bag maybe a bag of rice and the driver helped me to put it in the booth but asked me to sit at the back and hold it so that it will not fall. As I entered the vehicle some people were already sitting at the back and I noticed that the driver had locked the booth so bag cannot fall from the bus.
I had this again which I can't really remember well. I left a place and then found myself where people were checking. Their names in some sheets of paper, someone helped me find mine in a sheet and handed the of paper with other sheets and asked me to mark and then sign in front of my name but I looked at all the sheets of paper and couldn't find my name. I was so surprise because I saw my full name when the person handed over the list to me. Later I saw that a person was holding a list and asked him/her to let me see if my is there then I saw my name and I noticed it was the same original list with my name, then o signed in front of my name.

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
dammy09:
@ ebankole happy sunday.

Help with this pls, it's like a man was calling me outside the house but I refuse to answer, he called several times but I didn't answer him so later he found his way inside and he tried to strangle but it's like someone came to rescue me from him, I woke up [though I did not really feel like I was dreaming]

I prayed then had another dream where it was as if I was in a public bus sitting in the sit behind the driver and one man sat with the driver in the front and he has many eggs in his hand and as another passenger wants to join him in the front one of the eggs in his hand drop and I stretched my leg from where I sat to prevent it from falling out of the bus [the egg did not break] the man just looked back at me without saying a word but only shook his head [like he was saying well done. Then I looked out of the bus and saw one guy in a room/shop holding a white chick(like a 4weeks hold agric chick).

Then I had another one where I boarded a bus and I have a bag maybe a bag of rice and the driver helped me to put it in the booth but asked me to sit at the back and hold it so that it will not fall. As I entered the vehicle some people were already sitting at the back and I noticed that the driver had locked the booth so bag cannot fall from the bus.
I had this again which I can't really remember well. I left a place and then found myself where people were checking. Their names in some sheets of paper, someone helped me find mine in a sheet and handed the of paper with other sheets and asked me to mark and then sign in front of my name but I looked at all the sheets of paper and couldn't find my name. I was so surprise because I saw my full name when the person handed over the list to me. Later I saw that a person was holding a list and asked him/her to let me see if my is there then I saw my name and I noticed it was the same original list with my name, then o signed in front of my name.

Thanks

1-There was/is a spirit husband now trying hard to penetrate into you life again or home rather..thank God for your prayers and engagement with God(jesus) this would have been worst and he could have tormented you beyond words.

2- yes! Here he's again,the spirit husband u once chased or chasing away,the lord said he's still driving you,still in control of your slightly,he's driving you and still dictating your direction,the eggs are your suppose kids; if care isn't taken you would only have just one until you take back the eggs and are under your control(these eggs are u kids and u are still under his control except for the ones you rescued:meaning a kid,just one permitted to deliver.
But if you have had more than one child then it's just God's grace and surely his mercy upon u.
But this doesn't change the reality of this spirit hubby holding on to you hands, because this could be limiting some very important areas of you life.
You must take these eggs away from you;they means,seeds,fruitfullness,blessing et al which could come in the above mentions of mine above or some area that are delicate or serious in your physical life and spirit.

3-the rice is your harvest or blessing, this is what the lord has blessed you with, the lord said he's removed and won't allow u at the back but want you to know that u have nothing to feat as per what tomorrow holds or fear about how to maintain your blessing he said he will preserve it but u at the same time most be prayerful so that the lord will continue to maintain his eyes on your harvest (blessings)and then u won't have anything to worry about has God holy knows tomorrow.
So keep praying,keep it up but keep you eyes on your harvest(blessing meaning:prayers alone can protect it and or continue to draw God attention in other to keep it protected.

4- The lord said the agenda of the enemies is to wipe out your name from the book of blessing,abundance and from his grace:
But he said he's fought for you and restored back what the enemies wanted done, he said he's put you adversaries to shame as you name as been re-written and returned.
Yes,at some point u almost deviate from God but he's not allow that to happen knowing that it's the agenda of the enemies to wipe out your name from the book of life through your difficult times,weariness et al u almosy gave up on God but he came and restore you back(what a merciful God)
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
A prophet of God said we were meant to be in the past but we broke up after he said that. At that time, i wasn't as close as i am now with God.

I guess I would ask God for another confirmation

Thank u for ur time

ebankole:

1-pray God so as not to allow the past knocking(which might not be pleasant at al).

Or and.....

Most importantly;

2; Ask God what he want you to do concerning her;this could be a message that indeed she's the chosen one but be sure u receive another confirmation before going ahead(seems the lord has worked on her and she's willing to sober and make amends)
Bless u

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
@ebankole
There is dis friend of mine dat used to put
up wit me but has moved to his place
now.He stil comes around though bt does
not sleep over.
I dreamt he was stil staying me. In d
dream he dirtied d rug in my sittin room
wit mud,d mud was so much dat I was
very angry.I started cleaning d rug when
he later came in,I registered my
displeasure so he started cleaning.I left
him cleanin d rug so I cld go bath n
prepare for church.
Pls Pst. ebankole what does dis mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.