Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515103 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole
God's blessings and protection. Thank you so much for calming my fears and panic.

Kindly help me with the meaning of this dream

‘Dreamt I was advising a friend and a professional colleague against accepting a contact offer from a client as the offer price is too low to successfully execute the project but he went ahead against my advice to accept. Later he told me that he knew the offer price to be very low but he had to accept to break into the client’s contractor/ consultant shortlist for future contracts. He said he knows their antics but just had to accept. I was still skeptical and he then took me to his place to search for books he has that shows the offer price to be low. It was here that I woke up (Real life: the colleague in question died about two years ago !! Though we worked together in two different firms)

You being a gifted one with words of wisdom or God hence while you were used as an example there but the massage is;

He could have lived or still be alive,before he gave up the ghost there was a lot, more than enough of warning from the lord concerning his live,foundation,spirit life,his comings and goings et al(either through dreams,revelation et al through the men of God) but he refused and turn a deaf ear.
He was such a type that doesn't belief much when it is to do with spirituality.
May the lord help us to lead close to him, because without him and instructions? We are a living corpse.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
ebankole:

1-There was/is a spirit husband now trying hard to penetrate into you life again or home rather..thank God for your prayers and engagement with God(jesus) this would have been worst and he could have tormented you beyond words.

2- yes! Here he's again,the spirit husband u once chased or chasing away,the lord said he's still driving you,still in control of your slightly,he's driving you and still dictating your direction,the eggs are your suppose kids; if care isn't taken you would only have just one until you take back the eggs and are under your control(these eggs are u kids and u are still under his control except for the ones you rescued:meaning a kid,just one permitted to deliver.
But if you have had more than one child then it's just God's grace and surely his mercy upon u.
But this doesn't change the reality of this spirit hubby holding on to you hands, because this could be limiting some very important areas of you life.
You must take these eggs away from you;they means,seeds,fruitfullness,blessing et al which could come in the above mentions of mine above or some area that are delicate or serious in your physical life and spirit.

3-the rice is your harvest or blessing, this is what the lord has blessed you with, the lord said he's removed and won't allow u at the back but want you to know that u have nothing to feat as per what tomorrow holds or fear about how to maintain your blessing he said he will preserve it but u at the same time most be prayerful so that the lord will continue to maintain his eyes on your harvest (blessings)and then u won't have anything to worry about has God holy knows tomorrow.
So keep praying,keep it up but keep you eyes on your harvest(blessing meaning:prayers alone can protect it and or continue to draw God attention in other to keep it protected.

4- The lord said the agenda of the enemies is to wipe out your name from the book of blessing,abundance and from his grace:
But he said he's fought for you and restored back what the enemies wanted done, he said he's put you adversaries to shame as you name as been re-written and returned.
Yes,at some point u almost deviate from God but he's not allow that to happen knowing that it's the agenda of the enemies to wipe out your name from the book of life through your difficult times,weariness et al u almosy gave up on God but he came and restore you back(what a merciful God)
Bless u

Thanks a lot, pls I forgot to had that when the list was handed to me to sign in front of my name, I was told that the name is after ademola (I thought in the dream that a classmate when I was an undergraduate bears that name) but in reality that is my fiance's name and when I eventuall saw the name it appeared after ademola... Pls help

In Tranglar's voice, holy spirit is really your comforter.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
debeginin:
@ebankole
There is dis friend of mine dat used to put
up wit me but has moved to his place
now.He stil comes around though bt does
not sleep over.
I dreamt he was stil staying me. In d
dream he dirtied d rug in my sittin room
wit mud,d mud was so much dat I was
very angry.I started cleaning d rug when
he later came in,I registered my
displeasure so he started cleaning.I left
him cleanin d rug so I cld go bath n
prepare for church.
Pls Pst. ebankole what does dis mean?

He was drawing you away from God back then and thank God you both are part now as the lord said; he was all about unholiness into you life,infact his presence in your life could draw u away from God or attract any form of enemy/attack into you life.
His act there means;un-holiness or leading a life of sin which was affecting you but thank God as both past and presence effect of his infliction has finally been purge out of your life.
Perhaps u would noticed while he was living with him your life wasn't all that smooth or spiritual life or u lived the a life of sins as a result of his influence on you.
Above you; this goes to show that u are very and now spiritual conscious or active hence ;you said no room for dirts(sin).
Infact,no longer shall u want to dwell under the same roof with the ungodly or those that might draw you away from God.
Congrats and bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
dammy09:

Thanks a lot, pls I forgot to had that when the list was handed to me to sign in front of my name, I was told that the name is after ademola (I thought in the dream that a classmate when I was an undergraduate bears that name) but in reality that is my fiance's name and when I eventuall saw the name it appeared after ademola... Pls help

In Tranglar's voice, holy spirit is really your comforter.

It means,whatever affects you affect him.it means,without you in his life moving forward for him might take longer or be delay.
Lastly;you are a blessing to him and the lord also said he's restored what has been taken from you;now,whatever u do with your CERT shall yield good fruit because the lord has claimed it full glory back on your behalf.
Good evening all.
*exhausted now*
Love u all in christ.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
I want to appreciate God and those of you God has been using to support this ministry-trust me,without you ; I wouldn't be here till this day on here and I also want to thank jesus because I have noticed that those support this ministry/gift, through funding in their own little way(s) has never cease to multiply in grace,blessing and abundance of the almighty(this I have noticed and can testify to)

Behind the scene and or key boards a lot goes on that words can't express but through your support we have been able to solve(if not all) almost these challenges.

And for those praying for us as well,God bless and reward you because as you point a finger to pray for us the rest point back at you.
Bless u all and MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.
MINISTER AND PST ONLINE; BANKOLE.

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
ebankole:

It means,whatever affects you affect him.it means,without you in his life moving forward for him might take longer or be delay.
Lastly;you are a blessing to him and the lord also said he's restored what has been taken from you;now,whatever u do with your CERT shall yield good fruit because the lord has claimed it full glory back on your behalf.
Good evening all.
*exhausted now*
Love u all in christ.
Bless u

Amen and thank you. More anointing in Jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Bode2: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
I was actually thinking and praying on who to date between 2/3 lovely and admirable ladies so I had a dream seeing one of the ladies smiling at me. I feel happy and contented and besides she is getting more beautiful each time I see her. I really want to date her. Is the dream tenable.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bode2:
I was actually thinking and praying on who to date between 2/3 lovely and admirable ladies so I had a dream seeing one of the ladies smiling at me. I feel happy and contented and besides she is getting more beautiful each time I see her. I really want to date her. Is the dream tenable.

As I was reading this the voice and or the only words I hear was;

This could be lust.
So,you need to seek God for more confirmation(serious one at that)
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Bode2: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
ebankole:

As I was reading this the voice and or the only words I hear was;

This could be lust.
So,you need to seek God for more confirmation(serious one at that)
Bless u
Thanks Sir, I think lust has to deal with sexual desire which I don't really subscribe to cos it is a blunt sin. Thank you once again Sir most especially for the advice 'seek God once again'
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bode2:
Thanks Sir, I think lust has to deal with sexual desire which I don't really subscribe to cos it is a blunt sin. Thank you once again Sir most especially for the advice 'seek God once again'

There are different types of lust
Sexual lust
Beauty lust
Desires and or facial beauty lust et al.
It's well and bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
ebankole:

He was drawing you away from God back then and thank God you both are part now as the lord said; he was all about unholiness into you life,infact his presence in your life could draw u away from God or attract any form of enemy/attack into you life.
His act there means;un-holiness or leading a life of sin which was affecting you but thank God as both past and presence effect of his infliction has finally been purge out of your life.
Perhaps u would noticed while he was living with him your life wasn't all that smooth or spiritual life or u lived the a life of sins as a result of his influence on you.
Above you; this goes to show that u are very and now spiritual conscious or active hence ;you said no room for dirts(sin).
Infact,no longer shall u want to dwell under the same roof with the ungodly or those that might draw you away from God.
Congrats and bless u
Honestly dat guy gave me problems.
Thank God anyway.God bless U Sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 6:27am On Dec 22, 2014
Good morning @ ebakole.Kindly help me with the meaning of these dreams.I and my younger brother were on a motorcycles riding somewhere he was putting on a navy uniform, all of a suddenly some soldiers appeared behind us and started shooting sporadically.I brought it to the notice of my bro n he came down from the motorcycles to join them I was left with myself n the rider,it was like they were coming after us he immediately, ran into the bush from there,we and other persons were running for surviver.
The next dream a female friend actually came to visit his bro @ his working place but she ended up seeing me also working there, she was very much surprise n I told her that I have been working here even before her brother was employed.before she left,she gave me a sum of money I was very much surprise with this single act.one grandma also came to visit and was also surprise and filled with joy seeing me,she also ended up giving me money before she left.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by fullblast(m): 6:47am On Dec 22, 2014
I woke up this morning with desperation to know d interpretation of my Dream. Thank God for this thread. God bless U sir.
In d dream, I was walking past a clinic in d neighbourhood where I grew up n I was wondering how d clinic had been upgraded from a 5-bed to like 50-Bed capacity when I noticed a Female friend(died early this year) by d window with this facial expression that made me know that she wasn't happy that I hadn't visited her since she was hospitalised.
I immediately dashed into d infirmary where at d reception a nurse with flirtatious intentions delayed me, d more she tried d more I felt uncomfortable but at last she realeased me. By d time I got to my friend, she was so happy and we hugged. She looked so healthy n vibrant n in my mind I was thinking how erroneous and contrary d news about her sickness was. So I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hello broda ebankole,

Please i had a dream where i had a roommate and when he decided to move out of the apartment, he didn't notify me. He just packed his things and actually sent someone to come get his things from the apartment without letting me know. He gave the person the keys to the apartment.

I was so angry at his behavior, but he was not remorseful at all. He didn't apologize to me at all and started avoiding me.

Please note: that this roommate looked like the brother of an ex-girlfriend.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Good day ebankole,can you pls help with this dream of mine.

I woke up after having a dream which I can't remember. I prayed anyway before going back to sleep and I had these dreams.
First, I was about entering my house, though not really my house in reality, so in the balcony a man was kind of convulsing or maybe it is epilepsy I don't know. I sha entered the house and I saw myself in my bedroom, my room in reality. So I saw myself removing the cub webs in the room and I noticed that I was naked with only my pant and bra on. Then I observed that I was not alone in the room, two men were with me in the room so I had to use a wrapper to cover myself and continued with watt I was doing. The men were saying something about me but can't remember what but one of the men look like uncle I used to live with when I was younger.

I later saw myself on an ATM queue, I was the second person on the line, the woman in front of me could not collect money through the ATM like her card/ the machine was faulty and she entered the bank. Then I inserted my card into the machine just to try my luck maybe the machine would work but it ejected the card, so the security man at the entrance of the bank asked me to go inside the bank and collect my money. On entering the bank I asked one of bankers in the banking hall where I could get a withdrawal slip and he directed me to a corner I picked a slip and wrote on it"withdrawal/logement slip. After taking the slip I realized that I don't have a pen to write then I noticed a young lady writing with a pen backing me then I made a move to borrow from her. Then I had another one where,

I came out of our sitting room and saw my younger sis trying to start an engine to grand maize but the engine will not start at first and when it did it did not work well. So. When I reach her side I looked at what she wad about to grind and I said the maize is not much that she should just try and manage the engine like that and grind it but somehow the engine started working normal again. Then I noticed that there were two men I saw in the compound when I came out to meet my sis and one of them even look like one of the men in my room in the first dream, but I didn't pay any attention to them but when engine started working normally I looked at their direction again and I saw that they were standing awkwardly in the same spot feeling awkward. So one of them later asked my mum and I said she is not in, so the man said that landlords want her to come to the meeting at the usual place where they normally meet. I told them okay I will deliver their message, but inwardly I was thinking that I will go and represent her since she is not at home. I later went to the bathroom start preparing to go.(Pls note; in reality before my father's death he was the chairman of the landlord association in our street and my mum only went for the meeting once since his demise).

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Greetings to you all brethens and sisthrens in the name of jesus, today has been a tasking and time consuming one considering the amount of calls,emails,wassap messages I had to reply hence while I have not been able to reply you all on here;my apologies.

Above all; I am more of here than anywhere else.
It's good to be back again.
Bless you all and good evening.
Pst online(bankole)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Agimor:
Good morning @ ebakole.Kindly help me with the meaning of these dreams.I and my younger brother were on a motorcycles riding somewhere he was putting on a navy uniform, all of a suddenly some soldiers appeared behind us and started shooting sporadically.I brought it to the notice of my bro n he came down from the motorcycles to join them I was left with myself n the rider,it was like they were coming after us he immediately, ran into the bush from there,we and other persons were running for surviver.
The next dream a female friend actually came to visit his bro @ his working place but she ended up seeing me also working there, she was very much surprise n I told her that I have been working here even before her brother was employed.before she left,she gave me a sum of money I was very much surprise with this single act.one grandma also came to visit and was also surprise and filled with joy seeing me,she also ended up giving me money before she left.

The lord said : you tend to rely so much on this brother of yours,look up to him (if not for everything) so much or rather see him as a role model,you tend to seek help if not direct ' on whatever u want to do or more.
More like him being in control of some portion of your life or whatever decision u want to make as a person et al

But the lord said the earlies you quit this and trust in God,while focusing on what u can do alone or achieve the better for you,the lord said those you trust,especially this brother you trust or reply on so much shall disappointment and you shall be left to yourself in times of trouble(so,if people you so much trust,rely on and look up to for every help could leave u or disappoint you,then why not build yourself and learn to trust God?)

Well,lastly; the lord said until you do just that you shall be look upon with favour,blessing shall locate you and people shall have no choice but bless you and give you the respect,honour,blessing et al you deserve.

Infact until you do that you won't be getting what you deserve
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
dayo999:
I don't remember my dreams. cry

That's what is called spiritual blindness, as a man without dream life is like such in the dark,henceforth begin to read psalm 91, every night before bed.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
fullblast:
I woke up this morning with desperation to know d interpretation of my Dream. Thank God for this thread. God bless U sir.
In d dream, I was walking past a clinic in d neighbourhood where I grew up n I was wondering how d clinic had been upgraded from a 5-bed to like 50-Bed capacity when I noticed a Female friend(died early this year) by d window with this facial expression that made me know that she wasn't happy that I hadn't visited her since she was hospitalised.
I immediately dashed into d infirmary where at d reception a nurse with flirtatious intentions delayed me, d more she tried d more I felt uncomfortable but at last she realeased me. By d time I got to my friend, she was so happy and we hugged. She looked so healthy n vibrant n in my mind I was thinking how erroneous and contrary d news about her sickness was. So I woke up

The upgrading of the hospital facilities means; powers of death,the rate at which powers of death takes and consumes lives and soul.

The dead and or the female friend means; the joy of seeing your life being spared after a long battle with powers of death such that has been following you about without you knowing, or perhaps known to you.
Above all,the heavens(the spirit) rejoice at the power of death has let you go,
So no longer shall u fall sick (such that will take your life,no longer shall your comings and goings be in danger.
Bless u and sure; u want to thank God for this.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kunmius:
Hello broda ebankole,

Please i had a dream where i had a roommate and when he decided to move out of the apartment, he didn't notify me. He just packed his things and actually sent someone to come get his things from the apartment without letting me know. He gave the person the keys to the apartment.

I was so angry at his behavior, but he was not remorseful at all. He didn't apologize to me at all and started avoiding me.

Please note: that this roommate looked like the brother of an ex-girlfriend.

Answered to your prayers concerning your ex(this time) ; the lord said you shall have nothing to do with her and even if you want to her blood(her nature), way of life or un-repentant attitudes shall catch up with her because it just seems natural to her.
Her brother being her blood means; what's in the blood or her blood,so; and yes it's the will of God seeing you together but the question the lord is now seeking is,would it be possible if this her blood(nature)hasn't left her?
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thank u very much broda. i m so glad God gave me this revelation. God does answer prayers

ebankole:

Answered to your prayers concerning your ex(this time) ; the lord said you shall have nothing to do with her and even if you want to her blood(her nature), way of life or un-repentant attitudes shall catch up with her because it just seems natural to her.
Her brother being her blood means; what's in the blood or her blood,so; and yes it's the will of God seeing you together but the question the lord is now seeking is,would it be possible if this her blood(nature)hasn't left her?
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Victorinox(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Help me with this interpreatation pls:

I was in a situation and there was a swan, although it was a bird, I got the impression that it was a strong, spiritual personality and people were afraid of it (In the physical, these birds are very big and they can attack a fully grown man: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swan)

Anyway, in this dream, somehow, although people were afraid of this swan, I managed to blind it first, so it could not see, then another opportunity arose, and somehow I killed it (I am not sure how). There was a fear of this bird/personality in those around.

(In the physical, around 19years ago, I remember I was walking to school and one of these very big birds, either a goose or a swan was flying and then just fell out of the sky in front of me as I was walking – this was in 1995, I don’t know if it is related to this dream I had).
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
ebankole:

The lord said : you tend to rely so much on this brother of yours,look up to him (if not for everything) so much or rather see him as a role model,you tend to seek help if not direct ' on whatever u want to do or more.
More like him being in control of some portion of your life or whatever decision u want to make as a person et al

But the lord said the earlies you quit this and trust in God,while focusing on what u can do alone or achieve the better for you,the lord said those you trust,especially this brother you trust or reply on so much shall disappointment and you shall be left to yourself in times of trouble(so,if people you so much trust,rely on and look up to for every help could leave u or disappoint you,then why not build yourself and learn to trust God?)

Well,lastly; the lord said until you do just that you shall be look upon with favour,blessing shall locate you and people shall have no choice but bless you and give you the respect,honour,blessing et al you deserve.

Infact until you do that you won't be getting what you deserve
Bless u
Thanks very much,but I tend doing things within my capacity I don't rely on anyone.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
dammy09:
Good day ebankole,can you pls help with this dream of mine.

I woke up after having a dream which I can't remember. I prayed anyway before going back to sleep and I had these dreams.
First, I was about entering my house, though not really my house in reality, so in the balcony a man was kind of convulsing or maybe it is epilepsy I don't know. I sha entered the house and I saw myself in my bedroom, my room in reality. So I saw myself removing the cub webs in the room and I noticed that I was naked with only my pant and bra on. Then I observed that I was not alone in the room, two men were with me in the room so I had to use a wrapper to cover myself and continued with watt I was doing. The men were saying something about me but can't remember what but one of the men look like uncle I used to live with when I was younger.

I later saw myself on an ATM queue, I was the second person on the line, the woman in front of me could not collect money through the ATM like her card/ the machine was faulty and she entered the bank. Then I inserted my card into the machine just to try my luck maybe the machine would work but it ejected the card, so the security man at the entrance of the bank asked me to go inside the bank and collect my money. On entering the bank I asked one of bankers in the banking hall where I could get a withdrawal slip and he directed me to a corner I picked a slip and wrote on it"withdrawal/logement slip. After taking the slip I realized that I don't have a pen to write then I noticed a young lady writing with a pen backing me then I made a move to borrow from her. Then I had another one where,

I came out of our sitting room and saw my younger sis trying to start an engine to grand maize but the engine will not start at first and when it did it did not work well. So. When I reach her side I looked at what she wad about to grind and I said the maize is not much that she should just try and manage the engine like that and grind it but somehow the engine started working normal again. Then I noticed that there were two men I saw in the compound when I came out to meet my sis and one of them even look like one of the men in my room in the first dream, but I didn't pay any attention to them but when engine started working normally I looked at their direction again and I saw that they were standing awkwardly in the same spot feeling awkward. So one of them later asked my mum and I said she is not in, so the man said that landlords want her to come to the meeting at the usual place where they normally meet. I told them okay I will deliver their message, but inwardly I was thinking that I will go and represent her since she is not at home. I later went to the bathroom start preparing to go.(Pls note; in reality before my father's death he was the chairman of the landlord association in our street and my mum only went for the meeting once since his demise).

Thanks

1- Remember the dream of two men driving you and holding or carrying some eggs?
Ever wonder why you keep having dream about this two or men?
The lord said there are spirit working and operating,monitoring you such that know your comings,goings and sees everything you are behind closed doors...your naked been seen means; monitoring spirit or vulnerability,thou,you are fighting the battle and shielding yourself or unclothedness from them but there is more to be done and that's disposing them permanently....

2- Something, somehow,somewhere is limiting your blessing or delaying attracting delay to what you ought to be enjoying.
Yes,you are such with a blessed hand and God has been faithful but this isn't as much as you ought to be enjoying...you need to deal with this powers of limitation.
And there is probability of visiting the bank as well but that's isn't the major or focus message.

3 This is rather the continuation of the first dream; there are powers(monitoring spirit trying to rule and place your destiny under control, if not for the prayers and your seriousness with God they would have succeeded in so many way and eventually have total control of you destiny.
You prayers has been given you the strength,wisdom,power et al to reject them but sister.... how long must you continue rejecting them while they keep coming back? why not destroy their source of powers and exterminate them in the name of jesus so that these limitation on your blessing,life,breakthrough et al can finally be removed permanently
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Agimor:
Thanks very much,but I tend doing things within my capacity I don't rely on anyone.

Please don't make me laugh,did you read my interpretation with deep understanding at all?

Human and their method of logic(human logic)

Trust me and write this down,u must cease looking up to any,directly or indirectly.
In essence,you destiny doesn't adopt relying on any to survive,above all this could have be your way of reasoning before things become clearer to you hence while you put on (I look up to God attitude) and trust me it will take you places.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thank you so much pastor ebankole, pls I what exactly should my prayer points be to terminate this power from the source? Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Victorinox:
Help me with this interpreatation pls:

I was in a situation and there was a swan, although it was a bird, I got the impression that it was a strong, spiritual personality and people were afraid of it (In the physical, these birds are very big and they can attack a fully grown man: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swan)

Anyway, in this dream, somehow, although people were afraid of this swan, I managed to blind it first, so it could not see, then another opportunity arose, and somehow I killed it (I am not sure how). There was a fear of this bird/personality in those around.

(In the physical, around 19years ago, I remember I was walking to school and one of these very big birds, either a goose or a swan was flying and then just fell out of the sky in front of me as I was walking – this was in 1995, I don’t know if it is related to this dream I had).

No!

What a mighty God we serve the once hunted is now become hunter.
The full interpretion of you dream here it is in psalm 27 1-end

Congrats.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
dammy09:
Thank you so much pastor ebankole, pls I what exactly should my prayer points be to terminate this power from the source? Thanks

Pray against powers monitor your life and seeing your naked.
Ask God to visit their source of power and set it on fire.

Cry against them by the blood of jesus,ask blood of the jesus,power that resurrected christ on the cross of calvary to fight on your behalf that the battle isn't yours alone but your God(jesus)
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
ebankole:

Please don't make me laugh,did you read my interpretation with deep understanding at all?

Human and their method of logic(human logic)

Trust me and write this down,u must cease looking up to any,directly or indirectly.
In essence,you destiny doesn't adopt relying on any to survive,above all this could have be your way of reasoning before things become clearer to you hence while you put on (I look up to God attitude) and trust me it will take you places.
Bless u
Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pastor I had some dreams which I need your understanding but unfortunate can't remember in details but can remember some event which is follows:
1. The first one is I notice I was in an helicopter with about 5 people and it took off high can remember were we were going
2. Another dream It seem like I was inside a plane but wen I came out it seems d plane crash in a village and I notice me and my uncle(my mother brother) were finding our wayout of the area and we came to place like market were they sell dried fish and I wanted to buy some and was bagaining the fish with d lady selling but at the end I didn't buy d fish.
3. Another dream I notice I was in an helicopter again and it took off I also notic my mom was in d helicopter wit me
Pls what do u think!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by annieosu: 2:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Dear Ebankole,

Please can you interprete this dream for me. My husband saw a thorn plant along his path and avoided it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.