Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515288 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by AdexAbbey(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Glory be to God almighty, it's good to testify to the goodness of the lord in our life & show appreciation to the people that God use for us.

I want to use this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to Pastor ebankole of nairaland religion section, may God continue to bless you & move your ministry forward.

It all started towards the early of this month, before this time things have been going well for me (both academically & spiritually). Then there comes this time that i always have this bad dreams like making love, eating, driving of cars backward. Before i could see, everything becomes worse in my life, those that suppose to help me turn their back to me, those that i put hope disappointed me, people started developing hatred towards me. I know its not natural, but who am i going to cry to? My parent doesn't believe in spiritual things, all my friends are ajebo, i don't know anywhere here in my school cos am a stranger( schln in Delta state from Lagos). My heart is filled with sorrowness & tears is now my daily bread.

Until one day my mind told me to enter the religion section maybe i would see my helper from there, i came across a thread with DREAM INTERPRETATION, i lament all my ordeal as stated above, then this great man of God tell me the exact thing that is wrong with me. I was surprised cos i dont believe there can be such a great thing online, i took his number from his profile & i add him on whatsapp, he gave me some procedures to follow (fasting & prayer) to follow with some bible verse. Since then my story has change for good, anytime i dream, i will tell him & he will interpret them to me. The most surprise one to me is the one that i had last week, i told him & he said God reveal to him that the person behind my ordeal must die/ will die for my glory to shine, he told me i will receive the news that someone is dead cos God has killed the person spiritually & physically.
I started wondering who the person will be, just yesterday evening i received the news that my dad's younger sister just slept & the next morning she is found dead without illness or anything.
That's how God use Pastor ebankole to win this battle for me, praise the lord!!!

God bless Pastor ebankole!

God bless Seun Osewa!

God bless nairalanders!

God bless me!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
AdexAbbey:
Glory be to God almighty, it's good to testify to the goodness of the lord in our life & show appreciation to the people that God use for us.

I want to use this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to Pastor ebankole of nairaland religion section, may God continue to bless you & move your ministry forward.

It all started towards the early of this month, before this time things have been going well for me (both academically & spiritually). Then there comes this time that i always have this bad dreams like making love, eating, driving of cars backward. Before i could see, everything becomes worse in my life, those that suppose to help me turn their back to me, those that i put hope disappointed me, people started developing hatred towards me. I know its not natural, but who am i going to cry to? My parent doesn't believe in spiritual things, all my friends are ajebo, i don't know anywhere here in my school cos am a stranger( schln in Delta state from Lagos). My heart is filled with sorrowness & tears is now my daily bread.

Until one day my mind told me to enter the religion section maybe i would see my helper from there, i came across a thread with DREAM INTERPRETATION, i lament all my ordeal as stated above, then this great man of God tell me the exact thing that is wrong with me. I was surprised cos i dont believe there can be such a great thing online, i took his number from his profile & i add him on whatsapp, he gave me some procedures to follow (fasting & prayer) to follow with some bible verse. Since then my story has change for good, anytime i dream, i will tell him & he will interpret them to me. The most surprise one to me is the one that i had last week, i told him & he said God reveal to him that the person behind my ordeal must die/ will die for my glory to shine, he told me i will receive the news that someone is dead cos God has killed the person spiritually & physically.
I started wondering who the person will be, just yesterday evening i received the news that my dad's younger sister just slept & the next morning she is found dead without illness or anything.
That's how God use Pastor ebankole to win this battle for me, praise the lord!!!

God bless Pastor ebankole!

God bless Seun Osewa!

God bless nairalanders!

God bless me!!!

For sharing your testimony before the whole world to see, the whole world shall hear about your glory and declare that jesus is lord indeed.
I declare your victories sealed in jesus name-amen.
Go and sin no more and keep bouncing in the lord jesus...for he's faithful to you.
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by AdexAbbey(m): 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
ebankole:

For sharing your testimony before the whole world to see, the whole world shall hear about your glory and declare that jesus is lord indeed.
I declare your victories sealed in jesus name-amen.
Go and sin no more and keep bouncing in the lord jesus...for he's faithful to you.
Bless u

Amen sir!

I really appreciate your kindness towards me!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thank you Jesus.
Only you have done this.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebenice(m): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2015
good day mr ebankole pls can u help me with this disturbing dream?

it like i was just close to a table only for me to over heard that the president is trying out a new currency or financial policy or sort of. as i turn to confirmed who it was that was tallking i saw president jonathan in a white caftan as he sat smilling as he always does and just only for me to see that somethin was wraped and brought on the table. i thought it must be the new currency or financial policy only for me to see RAW MEAT on the table i was just wanderin what it all about , so as i take a closer look i saw a little puppy dog lying on the table next to the meat. it at 1st seem dead only for it to come alive And then wake up and start eatin it own dung it look so irratating that i just had to look away. then i was ask if i want to be part of it. then pres jonathan was asked if he wanted the bible to be added to it but he said no.

i just cudnt understand the dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 6:03am On Jan 29, 2015
Good morning ebankole. More grace

Please I had dis dream

I was in ma secondary school, I tink in ss3, we were all on uniform, den I took a walk to d ss1 block(I tink it was on a friday cos fridays we do manual labours and somtimes club activities) and it was an all boys school. So as I got to d ss1 block, I got to ss1b where I discovered dat there were both boys n girls in d class n I was so shocked. As I was looking at dem, only d girls were smiling den I confronted dem all. Called dem, axed dem how dey got into d school n also d class.at dis point one teacher was watching me n he even greeted me(it was mor like he didn't know me n I too have neva seen him before) so at d end of it all, I chased all d girls from d school cos it wasnt proper for dem to b there. Den wen I turned, there was a steep hill right in front of me n I saw my colleagues up d hill den they started playing a very rough game with me. They were throwing stones at me from up d hill while I was dodging dem but at a point I noticed dat dis stones kept coming with full force cos one almost hit me so I got angry n decided to get back at dem. Down d hill, there was one of dem with me, wen I caught him, I hit him so hard dat he fell down looking dead. Den I started up d hill,dodging all d stones till I got to meet d others up. Den they started running as I chased after dem one by one hitting dem hard. Den in d process, someone alerted us dat d guy I hit down d hill hasn't gotten up yet ooo cos he looks dead, so we all went bak down n met his body. We tried giving him cpr and any other first aid treatment dat we could to resuscitate him but to no avail. We now carried him(I tink we were walking towards the staff quarters) while we were walking, we kept hitting his chest den suddenly we heard his heart started beating. Don't knw weather he was using a pacemaker, He now smiled n opened his hands which contained a little mechanism dat controlled his heart.

Later at night, I saw myself with our former landlord's daughter(She was wearing a red dress which was sleevless)we were sitting n chatting den I tink we decided to play a video game or so. So wen she switched on everything, she came close n sat down, I really can't remember wat we were discussing. So wen she came cclose to me, I kinda touched her abit on her private regions(dats with her cloth still on) den she kept quiet n looked at me in anger n said y wud I do dat so I told her dat why is she behaving like its our first tym(in reality, nothing like this has eva happened)she got angry n we didn't play d game again.

Den I now saw myself going to a houz to see my daughter surprisingly(in reality,I don't have any daughters talk less of been married nor a galfrnd sef). It was mor like I have been away for so long(like in prison--something like dat) which made it hard for my daughters mother to make me see my kid but even wit all d odds, I went in to see d little girl. She was about seven or so. She was very very happy to see me. She jumped on me, hugged me n we kept talking happily. So towards d end, I told her dat she wud soon b with her mum but she said I shud follow her den I told her dat she shudnt worry, no matter how hard her mum tries to stop me from seeing her, I wud still com see her. I was still carrying her at dis point. My daughter was even telling me how one of my cousin brothers(now her uncle) came over n carried her n made her happy.

Den later the scenerio changed and from afar, seems I heard my daughter talking to our former landlord's wife.I was trying to hear wat she said but cudnt(probably cos of distance).

Thanks, more grace. Morning once more
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Emac(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2015
hello pastor ebankole.

pls I need ur help to interpret this dream, I have a gf, so I had a dream I was in a room with this gal,can't really tell If she was my gf or another lady. we were sitting down , laughing, and cracking jokes as we used to. then suddenly she felt cold, stood up and kept peeping at the window with fear, that she doesn't want her new fiancée to get know shes here.. she felt nervous and unsettled.. I was worried thinking. is this really my gf or am in a room with another man's wife? tho. the lady looks a lil like my gf of 3yrs now.that's if she really is,cos I cudnt tell clearly.. so I got confused and woke up.

I had this other dream. I was in a small gathering of brethren with unfamiliar faces praying. I came in. I heard some thing like my mothers voice but am not so sure she was the one or not.. then the voice said, come my son. this is pastor ugo. and immediately the man put his hands on my face (covering my nose and mouth) for me and was praying. I cudnt breath again. I fell down and felt incapacitated .more like I fainted. and then i woke up in reality. pls help me understand this things.. thank u so very much. may God continue to strengthen u. Amen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Good morning Pastor. Sir what could be the meaning of this dream. I dream that i was in a room with my family members ( Parents and sisters) while we are in the room, so people came with guns they seem to be robbers and were moving around outside, we were sore afraid that they may realized we were in the room and break in and attack us. The scene in the dream was in my village.
Thank you sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tj123(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2015
Pastor good morning, i found myself in a house of one of these prominent Nigerian men in a dream. but this man gives command to kill people as he so wishes. At a point i told him (the man ) that i want to go but he gave me some money on a big Ghana must go bag but i refuse and insisted that i want to go home but he kept on begging me to stay. suddenly, another of his colleague came and as they were discussing, i tried to escape through a mighty fence but was caught and ask to come down. later on, the man said OK since i want to go i should go. he then opened a vehicle and ask me to enter which i did but woke up immediately i entered the vehicle. please pastor, what could this be ?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2015
ebenice:
good day mr ebankole pls can u help me with this disturbing dream?

it like i was just close to a table only for me to over heard that the president is trying out a new currency or financial policy or sort of. as i turn to confirmed who it was that was tallking i saw president jonathan in a white caftan as he sat smilling as he always does and just only for me to see that somethin was wraped and brought on the table. i thought it must be the new currency or financial policy only for me to see RAW MEAT on the table i was just wanderin what it all about , so as i take a closer look i saw a little puppy dog lying on the table next to the meat. it at 1st seem dead only for it to come alive And then wake up and start eatin it own dung it look so irratating that i just had to look away. then i was ask if i want to be part of it. then pres jonathan was asked if he wanted the bible to be added to it but he said no.

i just cudnt understand the dream

Hmmm

Thou often I avoid any dream that's to do with politics, but what can one do while God speaks?

The new currency and only to found meat means; a wastage living or reckless spending.

Now the said president case is consider such that watches so many wrongs around him but ignores hence smiling,while wasting and irritating it is becomes.

Now,i don't know and I can't figure why God is angry here but the lord said he that liveth such a wastage life is irritating before him,is like a dog that goes back to it vomit hence such becomes irritating before him(GOD) and when that happens what follows? I see a fall of such, I see disaster looming,i see one that God has withdraw from hence falling et al.

Now while would such reject the word of God(bible)?
It's means, being told the truth,it means being warned,it means,being given another chance to mend his/her ways...but what happens? he wouldn't give God a chance nor listen and what happens afterwards?
Well,that's left for u to decide/figure.

Lastly, this also goes to you that when u are in the position of power and leadership be watchful and fear God above others, surround yourself with people who fear God and direct u more to God and his ways..
I don't want to say beyond this.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2015
EOOJ:
Good morning ebankole. More grace

Please I had dis dream

I was in ma secondary school, I tink in ss3, we were all on uniform, den I took a walk to d ss1 block(I tink it was on a friday cos fridays we do manual labours and somtimes club activities) and it was an all boys school. So as I got to d ss1 block, I got to ss1b where I discovered dat there were both boys n girls in d class n I was so shocked. As I was looking at dem, only d girls were smiling den I confronted dem all. Called dem, axed dem how dey got into d school n also d class.at dis point one teacher was watching me n he even greeted me(it was mor like he didn't know me n I too have neva seen him before) so at d end of it all, I chased all d girls from d school cos it wasnt proper for dem to b there. Den wen I turned, there was a steep hill right in front of me n I saw my colleagues up d hill den they started playing a very rough game with me. They were throwing stones at me from up d hill while I was dodging dem but at a point I noticed dat dis stones kept coming with full force cos one almost hit me so I got angry n decided to get back at dem. Down d hill, there was one of dem with me, wen I caught him, I hit him so hard dat he fell down looking dead. Den I started up d hill,dodging all d stones till I got to meet d others up. Den they started running as I chased after dem one by one hitting dem hard. Den in d process, someone alerted us dat d guy I hit down d hill hasn't gotten up yet ooo cos he looks dead, so we all went bak down n met his body. We tried giving him cpr and any other first aid treatment dat we could to resuscitate him but to no avail. We now carried him(I tink we were walking towards the staff quarters) while we were walking, we kept hitting his chest den suddenly we heard his heart started beating. Don't knw weather he was using a pacemaker, He now smiled n opened his hands which contained a little mechanism dat controlled his heart.

Later at night, I saw myself with our former landlord's daughter(She was wearing a red dress which was sleevless)we were sitting n chatting den I tink we decided to play a video game or so. So wen she switched on everything, she came close n sat down, I really can't remember wat we were discussing. So wen she came cclose to me, I kinda touched her abit on her private regions(dats with her cloth still on) den she kept quiet n looked at me in anger n said y wud I do dat so I told her dat why is she behaving like its our first tym(in reality, nothing like this has eva happened)she got angry n we didn't play d game again.

Den I now saw myself going to a houz to see my daughter surprisingly(in reality,I don't have any daughters talk less of been married nor a galfrnd sef). It was mor like I have been away for so long(like in prison--something like dat) which made it hard for my daughters mother to make me see my kid but even wit all d odds, I went in to see d little girl. She was about seven or so. She was very very happy to see me. She jumped on me, hugged me n we kept talking happily. So towards d end, I told her dat she wud soon b with her mum but she said I shud follow her den I told her dat she shudnt worry, no matter how hard her mum tries to stop me from seeing her, I wud still com see her. I was still carrying her at dis point. My daughter was even telling me how one of my cousin brothers(now her uncle) came over n carried her n made her happy.

Den later the scenerio changed and from afar, seems I heard my daughter talking to our former landlord's wife.I was trying to hear wat she said but cudnt(probably cos of distance).

Thanks, more grace. Morning once more

The lord said there was/is a contention between you and the(your) past;

contention of lust; defeated.
Contention of retrogression; almost defeated, you want to focus your prayers more on that.
And the lord said he's already taken u by his hands to ask and ye shall find to withdraw from thy past and so shall it be for ye can do all thing thru christ who strengthens you,for he's already/will contend with them that contend with thee.

The lord said why not be grateful?
He said your case with cousin or lust in the past would have led you to prison,public disgrace,shame and or given birth as the wrong time or impregnating her or one of those u lust with if not by his grace.
He showed u what lust would have led you to hmmm

What a mighty God!
The lord said learn from these and do them no more..but be thankful to jesus these act couldn't led u to prison or impregnating some at the wrong time, this? The lord said he wouldn't allow to manifest so be thankful.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2015
Emac:
hello pastor ebankole.

pls I need ur help to interpret this dream, I have a gf, so I had a dream I was in a room with this gal,can't really tell If she was my gf or another lady. we were sitting down , laughing, and cracking jokes as we used to. then suddenly she felt cold, stood up and kept peeping at the window with fear, that she doesn't want her new fiancée to get know shes here.. she felt nervous and unsettled.. I was worried thinking. is this really my gf or am in a room with another man's wife? tho. the lady looks a lil like my gf of 3yrs now.that's if she really is,cos I cudnt tell clearly.. so I got confused and woke up.

I had this other dream. I was in a small gathering of brethren with unfamiliar faces praying. I came in. I heard some thing like my mothers voice but am not so sure she was the one or not.. then the voice said, come my son. this is pastor ugo. and immediately the man put his hands on my face (covering my nose and mouth) for me and was praying. I cudnt breath again. I fell down and felt incapacitated .more like I fainted. and then i woke up in reality. pls help me understand this things.. thank u so very much. may God continue to strengthen u. Amen.

Hmmm
You've not found a wife to be.
You've found one with different faces.

The lord said the same thing that happened between you and ex(separation) his bound to happen with this one as well.
What u saw is exactly what it is.
But pray more to God to review more on this, do not react to it nor let is show but honestly? U are dealing with one with two hearts here such that is with u but her heart is with some else.

The lord said someone is presently laying hands upon you or on your glory/head that's doing u more harms than good.
Sure you want to find out else? Whatever happens to u sooner or later you won't have God to blame because he's warning you now.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2015
ebankole:

The lord said there was/is a contention between you and the(your) past;

contention of lust; defeated.
Contention of retrogression; almost defeated, you want to focus your prayers more on that.
And the lord said he's already taken u by his hands to ask and ye shall find to withdraw from thy past and so shall it be for ye can do all thing thru christ who strengthens you,for he's already/will contend with them that contend with thee.

The lord said why not be grateful?
He said your case with cousin or lust in the past would have led you to prison,public disgrace,shame and or given birth as the wrong time or impregnating her or one of those u lust with if not by his grace.
He showed u what lust would have led you to hmmm

What a mighty God!
The lord said learn from these and do them no more..but be thankful to jesus these act couldn't led u to prison or impregnating some at the wrong time, this? The lord said he wouldn't allow to manifest so be thankful.
Bless u

At first I was afraid of d response but seeing it now is a relief honestly.

I really thank God ooo because if not for His special grace n protection in my sinful past life, even without d Bible saying it I already knew where I was headed."STRAIGHT TICKET TO HELL" but I thank God dat He was REALLY patient with me. I really took a risk with God n He spared me, u may not be lucky o. Turn to Him now dat u have d chance. Thank you Jesus

Though I was mor concerned about d 2nd dream cos it was really weird. Truly, in d past, I lusted after women(infact I tink I started dat at age of 9 or so n so my first live naked woman at age of 5)I was exposed too early in life n as I got older, d lust grew stronger n I was always with ladies in situations dat wud warrant sexual immorality but I always overcome dem n felt it was by my power(haha how wrong I was). It got to a point wen I was dreaming n I was about to sleep wit a lady but as soon as I wanted penetrating, in reality I guess somthing pushed me back n I fell off my bed n immediately woke up. I laffed it off wen I realised what had happened. Gods grace is really sufficient for us all. Never forget God people. Never

For everyone reading this, God loves u in ways u can never imagine even at ur weakest, baddest and darkest hour. Prayer really is good.

Thank you ebankole, may God continue to increase u on all sides. Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ola30(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Hello pastor bankole...i really appreciate how God is using your noble self in solving human spiritual encounter in dream......here is my dream...I WAS LEADING BY ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN TO A PLACE WHERE ANOTHER WOMAN WAS SELLING MANY THINGS.WE SAT DOWN AND THE WOMAN THAT BROUGHT ME THERE BOUGHT GROUNDNUT PACKED IN SMALL NYLON FOR ME AND I WAS EATING IT.AND I SAW MANY GROUNDNUT SEED SCATTERED ON THE FLOOR DROPPED BY OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE EATEN THERE.LATER AS I WAS EATING THE GROUNDNUT A VERY EXOTIC CAR CAME AND THAT WOMAN AND MAN THAT BROGHT ME THERE WAS CALLING SOME PEOPLE FROM OVERSEAS AND WAS TALKING AND LAUGHING AND I DID LAUGH.THANKS FOR INTERPRETATION SIR.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2015
@ ebankole
Good morning and God's continued blessings and protection

Kindly help me with the meaning to this dream

Actually i almost ignored it as it seems so laughable, impossible and i can't remember it very well.

I entered what seemed like the office of my boss to steal something (i think money). i was worried that installed cctv may capture my activities and thought of locating them to pour water into them to render them useless. I don't know if i succeeded in getting the money or not.

This is the much i can remember and i can't imagine myself stealing not to talk of from my boss.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:36am On Jan 29, 2015
slinkky:
Good morning Pastor. Sir what could be the meaning of this dream. I dream that i was in a room with my family members ( Parents and sisters) while we are in the room, so people came with guns they seem to be robbers and were moving around outside, we were sore afraid that they may realized we were in the room and break in and attack us. The scene in the dream was in my village.
Thank you sir

Some has/need to rescue this family asap before this foundational powers/robbers find their way into the family and render them poor and or helpless.

Obviously the family,yes all of your are about to be dealt with by foundational powers/robber.

Listen, the lord said the whole family dwell under vulnerability of foundational powers.

Let me break it down,
The village settings means; foundation/fundamental powers.

Robbers; what they do it inflict a home poor et al hence; disappointment,failure,lost of valuables, lost of job or failure in business et al

Panicking means: spiritual vulnerability and or weakness and the strength to fight back is lacking in the family.

Now,if nothing is done on behalf of all,i'm sorry to say(thou this is yet to happen) the enemies/foundational powers might eventually find there way in and hence the above mentions agendas begins to manifest into reality among you all(family)
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Emac(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2015
ebankole:

Hmmm
You've not found a wife to be.
You've found one with different faces.

The lord said the same thing that happened between you and ex(separation) his bound to happen with this one as well.
What u saw is exactly what it is.
But pray more to God to review more on this, do not react to it nor let is show but honestly? U are dealing with one with two hearts here such that is with u but her heart is with some else.

The lord said someone is presently laying hands upon you or on your glory/head that's doing u more harms than good.
Sure you want to find out else? Whatever happens to u sooner or later you won't have God to blame because he's warning you now.
Bless u

thank you very much pastor ebankole... I very greatful for this revelation.. I will put them in prayers. Gods blessings abide with you.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2015
tj123:
Pastor good morning, i found myself in a house of one of these prominent Nigerian men in a dream. but this man gives command to kill people as he so wishes. At a point i told him (the man ) that i want to go but he gave me some money on a big Ghana must go bag but i refuse and insisted that i want to go home but he kept on begging me to stay. suddenly, another of his colleague came and as they were discussing, i tried to escape through a mighty fence but was caught and ask to come down. later on, the man said OK since i want to go i should go. he then opened a vehicle and ask me to enter which i did but woke up immediately i entered the vehicle. please pastor, what could this be ?

You don't want to dive into politics now or in the future and you are involve in such right now? FLEE!

The lord said this is it, it's all about covenant/evil vow as far as nigeria politics is concern, once u are in? You are in and no way out.
I can't figure why thou' the lord showed you these but I want to belief it's has to do;; becareful of unknown,indirectly evil covenant such the your find yourself in tight corner and or your life is at stake.
Becareful very very, do not involve in what is fetish so as not to put your life at stake.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2015
ola30:

Hello pastor bankole...i really appreciate how God is using your noble self in solving human spiritual encounter in dream......here is my dream...I WAS LEADING BY ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN TO A PLACE WHERE ANOTHER WOMAN WAS SELLING MANY THINGS.WE SAT DOWN AND THE WOMAN THAT BROUGHT ME THERE BOUGHT GROUNDNUT PACKED IN SMALL NYLON FOR ME AND I WAS EATING IT.AND I SAW MANY GROUNDNUT SEED SCATTERED ON THE FLOOR DROPPED BY OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE EATEN THERE.LATER AS I WAS EATING THE GROUNDNUT A VERY EXOTIC CAR CAME AND THAT WOMAN AND MAN THAT BROGHT ME THERE WAS CALLING SOME PEOPLE FROM OVERSEAS AND WAS TALKING AND LAUGHING AND I DID LAUGH.THANKS FOR INTERPRETATION SIR.

What you saw is what is called leftovers of victims,its called infliction left overs as a result of what goes into ones/your mouth.

The lord said do not be carried away by worldly treasures,nor by the wealth or influence of others and watch whom u follow,what goes into your mouth so that u don't end up or find yourself in the/a room of no returns.
For its said not all that glitters is gold.
Above all,whatever u desire,expectation your long for,whatever u want to do,wherever or whoever u want to seek help from...? Seek God first and hear what he has to say.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole
Good morning and God's continued blessings and protection

Kindly help me with the meaning to this dream

Actually i almost ignored it as it seems so laughable, impossible and i can't remember it very well.

I entered what seemed like the office of my boss to steal something (i think money). i was worried that installed cctv may capture my activities and thought of locating them to pour water into them to render them useless. I don't know if i succeeded in getting the money or not.

This is the much i can remember and i can't imagine myself stealing not to talk of from my boss.

Fear not.

The lord said whatever glory,blessing or left of you/belongs to you being held down or swallowed in your former place of work has now be taken back. For the lord said you were once robbed of something hence some delays or invisible attacks but robbed it's you were and robbed it is thru which what was taken has been taken back or given back to you.
It's means the lord took you to take what is yours and or take back what's yours hence moving forward or favour becomes imperative now...wow. the enemy have falling as the the hunter is now being hunted.
You've just taken back what is yours
Praise the LORD!!!
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ola30(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
T
ebankole:

What you saw is what is called leftovers of victims,its called infliction left overs as a result of what goes into ones/your mouth.

The lord said do not be carried away by worldly treasures,nor by the wealth or influence of others and watch whom u follow,what goes into your mouth so that u don't end up or find yourself in the/a room of no returns.
For its said not all that glitters is gold.
Above all,whatever u desire,expectation your long for,whatever u want to do,wherever or whoever u want to seek help from...? Seek God first and hear what he has to say.
Bless u

Thanks pastor bankole......more anointing,i appreciate your quick reponse.i will be watchful.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
ebankole:

Fear not.
The lord said whatever glory,blessing or left of you/belongs to you being held down or swallowed in your former place of work has now be taken back. For the lord said you were once robbed of something hence some delays or invisible attacks but robbed it's you were and robbed it is thru which what was taken has been taken back or given back to you.
It's means the lord took you to take what is yours and or take back what's yours hence moving forward or favour becomes imperative now...wow. the enemy have falling as the the hunter is now being hunted.
You've just taken back what is yours
Praise the LORD!!!
Bless u

You are highly favoured !! And will remain so!! So much insight and wisdom that the Almighty has bestowed on you and your zeal to use it to glorify HIM. God bless and keep you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
ebankole:

Some has/need to rescue this family asap before this foundational powers/robbers find their way into the family and render them poor and or helpless.

Obviously the family,yes all of your are about to be dealt with by foundational powers/robber.

Listen, the lord said the whole family dwell under vulnerability of foundational powers.

Let me break it down,
The village settings means; foundation/fundamental powers.

Robbers; what they do it inflict a home poor et al hence; disappointment,failure,lost of valuables, lost of job or failure in business et al

Panicking means: spiritual vulnerability and or weakness and the strength to fight back is lacking in the family.

Now,if nothing is done on behalf of all,i'm sorry to say(thou this is yet to happen) the enemies/foundational powers might eventually find there way in and hence the above mentions agendas begins to manifest into reality among you all(family)
Bless u
Sir what do you suggest i do since we don't all live together.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
slinkky:
Sir what do you suggest i do since we don't all live together.

You will all go on a deliverance prayers or one of you or you can do that on behalf of all.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
ebankole:

You will all go on a deliverance prayers or one of you or you can do that on behalf of all.

Bless u
Thank you sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bukaty(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Good afternoon e- bankole, I have been following dis interpretation of dream from d onset thank u for allowing God to use u for us
pls I would like u to explain dis dream to me what happen is that in my dream I found my self in my cousin house I was playing with his child then my aunty came and was telling me where is my phone that government have been calling me for job but I refuse to pick d call as she was saying that my I saw my friend coming from Lagos he did not enter d house but call me outside,when we get out of d apartment I saw my elder brother who is a pastor and two people I did not know then they ask my friend that just come to call me to do practice of what am going to do ,what happen is that they pore honey o it n ground and ask me to step on it then d two people I did not know were doing something on ground just like d way those babalawo use to do , later they put on this things that celestial and cherub use to use to drive evil spirit away from d premises that when I wake up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chrisviral(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chccho(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hello pastor bankole,i had this dream recently...i was back in my secondary school hostel about to lie down n sleep when a friend of mine called me that a cetain senior was calling me i went down to meet this senior n she informed me she had a task for me..she then took me to a drainage and this drainage was blocked with a lot of sand n asked me to clear the drainage as the blockage didnt allow water to flow..i then challenged her n told her i wasnt doing it but she insisted i must do it...i hesitantly took a hoe and angrily did d task as other students gathered around me n made fun me as i was packing out the sand i saw some human faeces but i kept on packing it as other students laughed at me...i eventually
packed out all the sand and the drainage was free as water was now flowing n i woke up...
ppacked
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
bukaty:
Good afternoon e- bankole, I have been following dis interpretation of dream from d onset thank u for allowing God to use u for us
pls I would like u to explain dis dream to me what happen is that in my dream I found my self in my cousin house I was playing with his child then my aunty came and was telling me where is my phone that government have been calling me for job but I refuse to pick d call as she was saying that my I saw my friend coming from Lagos he did not enter d house but call me outside,when we get out of d apartment I saw my elder brother who is a pastor and two people I did not know then they ask my friend that just come to call me to do practice of what am going to do ,what happen is that they pore honey o it n ground and ask me to step on it then d two people I did not know were doing something on ground just like d way those babalawo use to do , later they put on this things that celestial and cherub use to use to drive evil spirit away from d premises that when I wake up

I don't know what u did for God or how you did these but hear this...

The lord said he's delivered you and your helper shall locate you, the lord said what's needed to be done for your helpers to locate you has been done.

The job,the calling et al means; powers to connect to your helpers or blessings.
The lord said now it's time for you to be connected and favour for he said to you, arise, shine for thy light,blessing,helpers,favour et al has come, the lord said u shall be connected now and your blessing shall locate you, the lord said people shall look for thee to favour,bless thee, for both you and your helpers has been delivered.
The full interpretation of this dream in the book of isaiah 60..

He even assured u that whatever that needs to be dealt with has been fixed.
What u saw there means, deliverance demonstration or practical before and so that these coming favour,honour,blessing,opportunities et al shall not be taken away.
Congrats, as see u been bombarded with blessing et al
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebenice(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
ebankole:

Hmmm

Thou often I avoid any dream that's to do with politics, but what can one do while God speaks?

The new currency and only to found meat means; a wastage living or reckless spending.

Now the said president case is consider such that watches so many wrongs around him but ignores hence smiling,while wasting and irritating it is becomes.

Now,i don't know and I can't figure why God is angry here but the lord said he that liveth such a wastage life is irritating before him,is like a dog that goes back to it vomit hence such becomes irritating before him(GOD) and when that happens what follows? I see a fall of such, I see disaster looming,i see one that God has withdraw from hence falling et al.

Now while would such reject the word of God(bible)?
It's means, being told the truth,it means being warned,it means,being given another chance to mend his/her ways...but what happens? he wouldn't give God a chance nor listen and what happens afterwards?
Well,that's left for u to decide/figure.

Lastly, this also goes to you that when u are in the position of power and leadership be watchful and fear God above others, surround yourself with people who fear God and direct u more to God and his ways..
I don't want to say beyond this.
Bless u

thanks a million sir, its a relief to knw what the confusing dream meant. thanks for the advice am actualy holding a sensitive post in my institution of higher learning

and i pray for more anointing of God upon ur life and as you are attending to our riddles may God also give ears to ur prayers and attend to all ur needs and wants in JESUS NAME AMEN

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
chrisviral:
@pst ebankole

I must admit, you are doing a great work here, I have a lot of dreams in the past but have waved them off as mere illusions or things I forced my brain to think about, but somehow this dreams stand out.

Let me give you a little background briefing of myself, maybe that will help you decipher the meaning of my dream, there were a lot of circumstances surrounding my birth (my parents went far and wide (anywhere u can think of) in search of me) six years into their search, I was born, the day I was born my parents got robbed, my Life on its own it moving in circles, sometimes when things happen, it appears as if im living a second life, like I have lived my life before in different life (weird right) last is anyone I get so close to and im about to benefit something from starts to suffer loss, health, business, money loss etc.
And any time, im close to a testimony, it either it gets cancelled or I do things myself to ruin it, you should also note im a terrible sinner!
Now my dreams.
January 2014
I was in a dream, before the dream, I was sleeping with my room mate, so In my dream, I saw myself lying on the bed next to my room mate and then dreaming inside my dream (a dream inside a dream), I was in a classroom setting with a Man, I never saw his face and he gave me this three scriptures in this order and told never to forget it, that I should always memorise it.. they are:
Mark 1:1
John 5:5
Gen 5:11
I woke in the first dream and told my room mate what I dreamt about, only to wake yet again in real life and realised I was in a dreams dream.

Prior to this dream, I don't remember when last I opened my bible (im not proud of it, but it might help you know it's meaning)

August 2014
I was having so many life crisis, I even thought of suicide at some point, things got so tough, I still don't recall I got through it all. Needless to say, I was so sick then, now the second dream
I was in an oil mine, it was like a cave or something, I was dressed in rags and looked quite older for me and ugly too (I'm cute pysically) and it was as if I was labouring in pain, I was hitting on the rocks and there were waters everywhere,
Then all of a sudden
A ball of light from the sky came to me, I could hear a voice in the ball of light but I was so bright I didn't see anything asides it, then I cried and begged it to help me, that I am tired, The voice replied, it's not yet time and it started going back into the sky, I cried some more and asked when and it replied soon and disappeared.

January 2015
So a lot of bible gave me so many predictions for my dream and said a lot of great thins were gonna happen to me in 2014 and none happened, Sha I really grateful that I am alive, but then I decided this year that I am not gonna pray in church, anywhere at all, all I will do this year is just say thank you jesus only to come and have this funny dream
I was eating roasted Yam with President Goodluck and Okonjo iweala, Okonjo was actually roasting the yam, strangely I can't recall their faces, but I knew it was them, I felt honoured in the dream, then roasted yams changed into files and we were looking at them and all of a sudden Goodluck asked me to write a plan on how to move Nigeria's economy forward and in that dream, I did and suddenly I saw old buildings turning into new buildings (like a revolution of some sort) and I woke up.

You should know, I'm just an SSCE holder and I have absolutely nothing whatsoever to offer to make 9ja better, so this dreams makes no sense to me,
Two days after I had this dream, My Room mate called me from Calabar (he is catholic prayer warrior) and told me he had a dream in which I was in Job's midst that just like job I suffered a lot and was raised to greatness, shocking part is, he told me, that he was also told that I already know, in other words that his dream is just a confirmation, that I have already had a related dream.

Please Pastor, do you think there is a pattern here? What could all these possibly mean?
Thanks

The lord said your heart isn't totally with him.
The lord said you've refused to settle with him and keeps fluctuating.
The lord said you source was built on evil foundation.
The lord said everything and all that is happening to you emanated from birth and how u are brought into the world.

The lord said you are under spiritual slavery and there is a kingdom dictating and ruling your life.
This is what I called evil foundation as the lord spoke to me that a part of you belongs elsewhere, some part of you is in the midst of a kingdom, some part of you has been taken or under bondage.

It's all about evil foundation,evil source,evil beginning, infact your time on earth is been timed yes and yes, listen and read that again...there is a day being fixed for you to DIE!
Hmmm your parent...hmmmm they know a lot and much more, something was exchanged to brought u into this world.
This goes to all, learn from this and what for your time cos when the devil give u one naira he will ask for a million in return or even something greater.

Obviously u are glory and every virtues belonging to you is being used to feed,increase in power in an evil kingdom.

What's the way out

Surrender your life to jesus

Deliverance

3 work in the house of God.

4 pray and break every evil foundation and evil kingdom controlling you glory,virtues,destiny,blessing and dictating your life.
This is huge but it's nothing before jesus.
BleSs u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chrisviral(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
ebankole:

The lord said your heart isn't totally with him.
The lord said you've refused to settle with him and keeps fluctuating.
The lord said you source was built on evil foundation.
The lord said everything and all that is happening to you emanated from birth and how u are brought into the world.

The lord said you are under spiritual slavery and there is a kingdom dictating and ruling your life.
This is what I called evil foundation as the lord spoke to me that a part of you belongs elsewhere, some part of you is in the midst of a kingdom, some part of you has been taken or under bondage.

It's all about evil foundation,evil source,evil beginning, infact your time on earth is been timed yes and yes, listen and read that again...there is a day being fixed for you to DIE!
Hmmm your parent...hmmmm they know a lot and much more, something was exchanged to brought u into this world.
This goes to all, learn from this and what for your time cos when the devil give u one naira he will ask for a million in return or even something greater.

Obviously u are glory and every virtues belonging to you is being used to feed,increase in power in an evil kingdom.

What's the way out

Surrender your life to jesus

Deliverance

3 work in the house of God.

4 pray and break every evil foundation and evil kingdom controlling you glory,virtues,destiny,blessing and dictating your life.
This is huge but it's nothing before jesus.
BleSs u

Phew! cry
All is well!
Please I want to ask "why you keep saying The Lord said" instead of the "the Dreamt meant"

I may be fluctuating in my relationship with God, but I believe Me and Him have passed that, He understands why.
I don't believe I am under any Evil bondage, that can't be!

Anyway thanks for your interpretation!

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.