Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515337 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
ebankole:

There are some evil forces,powers or persons that operate in that building. Whose aim is to snatch,manipulate and swallow people's(one's) glory.

Yes and I repeat, evil forces, there's something something about that house/building that manipulate people's Glory/destiny.
I'd advice you to pack or move out of that house/building if possible, and but if you can't now? U must ask the lord if there's any other option and or begin to pray,engage in a warfare prayers against these powers that operates that operate in that house(manipulate/destroy people's glory)

Hmmmm what a world!!

You doubt this? Go,narrate this dream to you pastor.

Flee if u can but if not do as instructed above.
Bless u
u are right sir we just moved into the house and have been noticing some strange things about the house. Please can u help me with prayer point sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
funkeabosede:

u are right sir we just moved into the house and have been noticing some strange things about the house. Please can u help me with prayer point sir

There is a lesson for each and everyone of us,to learn from this,take home.
It's very very imperative we seek the face of God before we embark on anything or pay that rent or move into that new rented apartment.

Thou the lord insist that u flee but I do belief there's nothing prayer can not do.

Prayer points:

Every influence of glory snatcher,manipulation dwelling in this house I neutralise you all over my life and everything that concerns me by power in the blood of jesus.

Oh powers,glory snatcher,glory swallowers,glory tormentors,glory manipulators,destiny manipulators u shall not prevail over my glory,my family and all that concerns me as the lord,his spirit liveth in the name of jesus.

Please memorise this prayer points as u mustn't skip any part of these. Very very important please and pray these prayers everyday 12am.

As 12am signifies light and darkness.

BleSs u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dejooma: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Pst Bankole, good evening, i had a dream sometime ago before i became aware of this tread. In the dream, there was a big party and i was there as one of the guests the caterrers were serving everbody plates of rice however before it got to my turn, i was told that rice had finished. I was very sad but at that time, the celebrant who happened to be governor fayose of ekiti personally brought a plate of pounded yam for me. That was when i woke up. What could this dream mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
ebankole:

There is a lesson for each and everyone of us,to learn from this,take home.
It's very very imperative we seek the face of God before we embark on anything or pay that rent or move into that new rented apartment.

Thou the lord insist that u flee but I do belief there's nothing prayer can not do.

Prayer points:

Every influence of glory snatcher,manipulation dwelling in this house I neutralise you all over my life and everything that concerns me by power in the blood of jesus.

Oh powers,glory snatcher,glory swallowers,glory tormentors,glory manipulators,destiny manipulators u shall not prevail over my glory,my family and all that concerns me as the lord,his spirit liveth in the name of jesus.

Please memorise this prayer points as u mustn't skip any part of these. Very very important please and pray these prayers everyday 12am.

As 12am signifies light and darkness.

BleSs u
Thank u sir thou we intend to move out of the house very soon but I need to secure my destiny and dat of my family. Am grateful sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Jaeru: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
please I did business with someone and dreamt thrice of the person giving excuses to pay my commission eventually in the dream I asked a neighbor of his and his response was he no longer lives there.

also not really sure how this dream is but after a while dreamt that he died of a sickness and I was unhappy he died with my money

please help interpretation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
dejooma:
Pst Bankole, good evening, i had a dream sometime ago before i became aware of this tread. In the dream, there was a big party and i was there as one of the guests the caterrers were serving everbody plates of rice however before it got to my turn, i was told that rice had finished. I was very sad but at that time, the celebrant who happened to be governor fayose of ekiti personally brought a plate of pounded yam for me. That was when i woke up. What could this dream mean?

You shame shall be converted to honour,your disgrace to grace and your embarrassment to blessing. Wow!

For thy shall be confronted with challenges,tried but this must happen for thee to have better end and or be honour at last. Wow!

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Jaeru:
please I did business with someone and dreamt thrice of the person giving excuses to pay my commission eventually in the dream I asked a neighbor of his and his response was he no longer lives there.

also not really sure how this dream is but after a while dreamt that he died of a sickness and I was unhappy he died with my money

please help interpretation.

What a merciful God!
This dreams has no interpretation but as obvious as it's reviewed to you.

Disappointment abounds,betray and deception is here.
In essence, this must/will happen as this person is extremely unworthy and he's going to disappoint you.

And but the lord shall reward him for his actions as this has been his ways and the lord isn't pleased hence his punishment is hovering him.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by joshdgr8: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2015
I dream that I was given tubers of yam and it was from a car booth then i was carrying a keg of water and I went to a tap to fetch water when I got there people were much but because my keg was small they allowed me to fetch the water but before I fetched the water I poured out the water in the keg I was carrying and the yam was close to the tap and the water I was fetching was pouring on it. please help interpret it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 10:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Kindly interpretate sir I had a dream I and some people where walking with the president and we stop to read news paper after they entered a 2 story building but when i enter I didn't see them again I was looking for them.the down floor looks like where they sell food.I was at the middle floor.looking the President and other guys.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2015
Greetings to you brethens,sisthrens in jesus name.

This is to notify you all that soon,'in a week from now or so, our website will be live.

...As the delay is due to some technical issues: figuring the right domain and or unused domain, which has been a challenge hence we've decided to make use of this domain (WWW.DREAMTORCHLIGHT.COM)

NOW, what does dream torchlight means: Dream;

your dream, is your vision,spiritual sight,a path that leads to life,a riddle from the lord that requires interpretation(torchlight)

What does torchlight signifies spiritually:

it makes ways,light up your path,unravelled the riddles that comes with your dream/vision,it expose every darkness on your path,evil agendas against your life,it ease your path while amidst the darkness et al.

In a layman explanation :dream interpretation is your torchlight. Because it light/unveils the riddles that comes with your dream(darkness)

In essence your torchlight signifies: spiritual sight,light and the ability to see what's hidden in the dark.

Dream is a riddle while the torchlight lights the path,unravelled the meaning of your dream(s).

Thank u jesus and good morning.

Pstbankole

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2015
joshdgr8:
I dream that I was given tubers of yam and it was from a car booth then i was carrying a keg of water and I went to a tap to fetch water when I got there people were much but because my keg was small they allowed me to fetch the water but before I fetched the water I poured out the water in the keg I was carrying and the yam was close to the tap and the water I was fetching was pouring on it. please help interpret it

Without holiness none can please God.
The lord say; ye reward is here as your time of harvest has come and shall not pass you by.

But the lord warned? Both your harvest/blessing and you must remain holy,continue to maintain this holiness in my house and before me and in all that you do. For. i'm truly with you and shall bless you for thy time of harvest has come.

As ye continue to keep thyself holy and thy blessing/harvest that's already here? Ye shall continue to experience my harvest,glory,favour,grace and mercy in all that thy do.

I can see that indeed ye are a holy one, ye are a lover of thy God and his ways and this? The lord is please with and hence, has come to reward thee,for, thy harvest/blessing season is here. But continue and maintain this holiness and ye shall always have cause to smile in thy lord.
Congrats.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2015
kkoffo:
Kindly interpretate sir I had a dream I and some people where walking with the president and we stop to read news paper after they entered a 2 story building but when i enter I didn't see them again I was looking for them.the down floor looks like where they sell food.I was at the middle floor.looking the President and other guys.

1- for ye love for him shall/has diminished.
2-pray against powers contending with your day of glory,favour and upliftment.
3-pray against powers that want to disconnect you and your glorious day with psalm 119.

Bless u.

Greetings to you all 'once' again in jesus name.
PstBankole(online)

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
dreamt I fought with a lady and beat her then went to a restaurant and while there some men came to arrest the people there and they asked me to follow to go and give a statement while we are going one of them took my son and I asked him to give him back but he refused dat until we got to the station when I wanted to carry him my son didn't want to come he preferred to stay with the man
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
funkeabosede:
dreamt I fought with a lady and beat her then went to a restaurant and while there some men came to arrest the people there and they asked me to follow to go and give a statement while we are going one of them took my son and I asked him to give him back but he refused dat until we got to the station when I wanted to carry him my son didn't want to come he preferred to stay with the man

Pray against the spirit of anger and implication.
And please flee from anything that draws/attracts your anger.

Lastly, there's a hand upon that child and the agenda is to snatch the protection,grace upon his/her life.
The reason why your child wouldn't come to you means: being manipulated , hijacked,taken away from the hands that protect him/her. Which are : God grace upon the child,protection, powers et al
The mother of a child is her little God and she represents the shield or guardian of that child.

Pray, pray and pray for that child.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by eowyn: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please sir, help interprete these dreams:
1) I boarded a bus and just as I got down, realised that I left my handbag in the bus. The driver knew that I left my bag and he drove off and even hid the bag in a nylon. I chased after him, caught up with him, and I told him to give me my bag or I would recommend with him. He then handedover the bag.
2 ) we had a program in church, and I was going to invite a woman. This woman was old and very affluent. While walking down to her house, I saw a man lying on the road, and people gathered around him. It seems he was a victim of a hit and run driver, and the people were trying to determine if he was dead or alive.
So I got to the woman's house and her security asked why I was there. I told him I wanted to see the woman to invite her to a church program. He said people could only enter the house on the condition that I wear an apron and one other cloth on top of my cloth. (That was the woman's instructions ). I refused and dropped the invite with the security man and hundred naira for the woman's transport fare to church. (It seemed like the woman was watching the whole thing from inside the house.
On way back I saw the man who was lying on the road. He was dead. I started shouting for people to remove the dead body from the road. I then heard in my spirit that " why not lay your hands on the man and command/call back life into him". And then I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Droyal(f): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2015
I want to thank God for what he has done for me so far. After narrating my dreams here followed by prayers God has restored my glory. My dreams have improved no more scary/evil dreams instead its now revelations I have. The heaviness i used experience has gone.

I also want to thank God for defeating the strong woman that has been tormenting my destiny. I thank him for what he has done what he is doing and what he would still do. I give all the glory to God and thank him.
I also want to thank God for the life of Pst ebankole for allowing himself to be used by God, God bless and enrich him.
I also should have given this testimony some weeks back I m sorry Lord about that. I give all glory to him.
Thank God for leading me to this thread.

By Gods grace I am coming back to share more testimony. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Droyal:
I want to thank God for what he has done for me so far. After narrating my dreams here followed by prayers God has restored my glory. My dreams have improved no more scary/evil dreams instead its now revelations I have. The heaviness i used experience has gone.

I also want to thank God for defeating the strong woman that has been tormenting my destiny. I thank him for what he has done what he is doing and what he would still do. I give all the glory to God and thank him.
I also want to thank God for the life of Pst ebankole for allowing himself to be used by God, God bless and enrich him.
I also should have given this testimony some weeks back I m sorry Lord about that. I give all glory to him.
Thank God for leading me to this thread.

By Gods grace I am coming back to share more testimony. Amen.

For testifying to the goodness,glory of God over your life and family, I pray that testimonies shall never depart from your life and your testimony shall be sealed.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
eowyn:
Please sir, help interprete these dreams:
1) I boarded a bus and just as I got down, realised that I left my handbag in the bus. The driver knew that I left my bag and he drove off and even hid the bag in a nylon. I chased after him, caught up with him, and I told him to give me my bag or I would recommend with him. He then handedover the bag.
2 ) we had a program in church, and I was going to invite a woman. This woman was old and very affluent. While walking down to her house, I saw a man lying on the road, and people gathered around him. It seems he was a victim of a hit and run driver, and the people were trying to determine if he was dead or alive.
So I got to the woman's house and her security asked why I was there. I told him I wanted to see the woman to invite her to a church program. He said people could only enter the house on the condition that I wear an apron and one other cloth on top of my cloth. (That was the woman's instructions ). I refused and dropped the invite with the security man and hundred naira for the woman's transport fare to church. (It seemed like the woman was watching the whole thing from inside the house.
On way back I saw the man who was lying on the road. He was dead. I started shouting for people to remove the dead body from the road. I then heard in my spirit that " why not lay your hands on the man and command/call back life into him". And then I woke up.

1- glory be to jesus.
The lord has just delivered you 'once'again from spiritual robbers.

The manifestation and or the physical aspect of these are:
Lost of valuables.
Robbery.
Attack.
Kidnap.
Financial breakdown..
But glory and honour to the lord for these has/shall not come to pass.

2- The lord want to use you,connect you,lift you beyond your expEctation,the lord want to connect you to your helpers,the lord want to do something great and bless u beyond your present financial status,the lord want to secure a place within and without you,the lord want you more,the lord is a longing for a place in your life,the lord want to possess a very vital spot within you but...but...but.. there is something within you,something about you,your way or form of dressing that's shutting him out,that's stopping him,that pushing him away.

Hmmm, I know quite a lot of members that long for this/such grace but can't /don't.

You want to know what this is,what's shutting the lord out of the particular spot within/in your life/soul?

Then, ask and ye shall see,seek and ye shall find.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by eowyn: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
ebankole:

1- glory be to jesus.
The lord has just delivered you 'once'again from spiritual robbers.

The manifestation and or the physical aspect of these are:
Lost of valuables.
Robbery.
Attack.
Kidnap.
Financial breakdown..
But glory and honour to the lord for these has/shall not come to pass.

2- The lord want to use you,connect you,lift you beyond your expEctation,the lord want to connect you to your helpers,the lord want to do something great and bless u beyond your present financial status,the lord want to secure a place within and without you,the lord want you more,the lord is a longing for a place in your life,the lord want to possess a very vital spot within you but...but...but.. there is something within you,something about you,your way or form of dressing that's shutting him out,that's stopping him,that pushing him away.

Hmmm, I know quite a lot of members that long for this/such grace but can't /don't.

You want to know what this is,what's shutting the lord out of the particular spot within/in your life/soul?

Then, ask and ye shall see,seek and ye shall find.

Bless u thanx a lot sir. I ve come to realise that the call of God is upon me.i just haven't got clarity on what he wants me to do. I have been praying about this for sometime but I still don't know what exactly I'm supposed to do. Will call you to speak further.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Droyal(f): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
ebankole:

For testifying to the goodness,glory of God over your life and family, I pray that testimonies shall never depart from your life and your testimony shall be sealed.

Amen
God bless you sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by joshdgr8: 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
ebankole:

Without holiness none can please God.
The lord say; ye reward is here as your time of harvest has come and shall not pass you by.

But the lord warned? Both your harvest/blessing and you must remain holy,continue to maintain this holiness in my house and before me and in all that you do. For. i'm truly with you and shall bless you for thy time of harvest has come.

As ye continue to keep thyself holy and thy blessing/harvest that's already here? Ye shall continue to experience my harvest,glory,favour,grace and mercy in all that thy do.

I can see that indeed ye are a holy one, ye are a lover of thy God and his ways and this? The lord is please with and hence, has come to reward thee,for, thy harvest/blessing season is here. But continue and maintain this holiness and ye shall always have cause to smile in thy lord.
Congrats.
Bless u

AMEN AND THANK YOU SIR. GOD IS INDEED AT WORK.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 4:08am On Mar 06, 2015
Ebankole good morning...more grace

1. I dreamt of dat ma cousin, we were just walking n passing each other at home like strangers...but somthing happened wen I went to d kitchen to get food or so but can't really remember it again

2. I saw a man running trying to escape. D scene was more like a desert but there were some trees around. Den I now saw myself with one other man sitting on d ground talking to someone.(We were actually d ones chasing d man who was running so dat we could kill him). So d man I was with asked the other maan if he haad seen any body running paass that area. Den he showed him d gun of d runner n said he waants to kill him with his own gun(dats d runners gun). Den d other man replied dat he hasn't seen anybody.

It was more like d other man was inspecting tins shown to him by d man I waas with because after d gun, I saw him looking at a mini camera. While we were all sitted on d floor, I turned around n saw two men walking towards us so I told d men I was with. We all got up n I was so cautious n alert dat my haands were already on my own gun ready for any silly move from d men. Wen d men got to us, they looked at us, smiled n passed. While dey were passing, I had to shift n go round a tree sothat I could b behind dem n watch dem well.

While me n d other two men were walking, cos I was in front of dem, I was d first to see something like a dead body wrapped in a sacked clothing n seriously tied with ropes. As soon as I saw it, I knew it was a body but I just passed it only for me to turn around n see d other two men stopping close to d body. I too stopped n told dem to leave d body alone n let's go but they went ahead to cut open d head area n low n behold was a beautiful lady still alive n looking at dem( seems she was smiling..not too sure sha) n truly I was angry with d men at dat point cos I felt daat was a distraction n coupled with d fact dat it was a beautiful lady, I was more furious cos I knew dey free her n my guess was right, dey went ahead to loose her up.

Thanks...more blessings on all sides for you. Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by TOCHI007(m): 6:30am On Mar 06, 2015
Ebankole good morning...more grace. Pls i am always dreaming I'm falling of a balcony. Its d balcony of my fathers house(a 2-storey building). I always fall off this balcony unto d roof of a nearby bungalow. Pls interpret.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2015
Good morning pastor ebankole,

I had this dream last night.

I was in a luxurious bus with mostly student and we where going for evangelism. In that bus i had a bible customized with my name. We drove round some cities.

Again, i was at my church, the Head of workers in training called me n said a sister was 6months pregnant for me. In the dream i cant remember having sexual intercourse with her. The head of workers in training urged me to go see the girl and dat he was going to follow me. So i was wondering why a girl would pregnant for me without letting me know for six months. Later in the dream i saw the girl, she came to church and i saw her stomach large like a pregnant woman.

This is the 2nd time am dreaming abt pregnancy. Few days ago i dreamt my unmarried aunt was pregnant.

In real life, i dnt date any girl in my church, tho am admiring one girl i told people i might likely marry.

Pls help me interpret.

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folaski: 7:02am On Mar 06, 2015
laniyi07:
thanks @folaski @ebankole this is another one
I had this dream in the week my mother passed on(was an undergraduate then). I saw myself in chains totally helpless in what looked like a dark coven filled with fierce looking women. I was in their midst and all of a sudden my mother appeared with a bible in her hand and she started rebuking them in Jesus name. suddenly a door opened and the witches (more than one) left the 'coven' with my mother. simultaneously the chains were broken but I was kind of contemplating whether to run out thru the door or stay when somebody came in thru the door a young girl who told me my mother asked her to give me a fresh fish soup then I woke up.
coincidently, she went to buy pepper (grounded) and fresh fish on the day she passed on. please prayerfully help me with this ( recent ones will come soon)

my brother has done justice to that.

you may wish to add more specific prayer points then visit the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2152298/specific-biblical-prayers-interpreted-dreams#30816192
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 7:05am On Mar 06, 2015
dreamt and my baby father were going inside a building and in dat building there is a school there called dakar but they have different exit so we took the elevator and one of my pupil in the school am teaching also took another entrance as we are going up den the oyster wanted to land on my seat but he because the seat is made for one person so when I asked him to bring his hand but he refused saying he will go back
Secondly dreamt a sister from the house we lived when I was small asked me to escort her to a place even though the security says we should not come out in the night utilities I followed when we got a place we saw an old man and a woman y the road beside a watered she was telling me to come to their side but I refused and run back home where we met the security and he asked us where we are coming from and the sister answered that we just step out so I went back into the house

Please interpretation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folaski: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2015
funkeabosede:

fighting is a physical expression of anger. Angers is a very dangerous thing as it can destroy what you've being building over time , be it relationship (with your child) or career e.t.c. take note of Ephesians 4:26 Ephesians: 4. 26. Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27. Neither give place to the devil.
you will understand it better if you read from the Living Bible Version.
1. anger will expose you to demonic influence if not well managed.
2. your child will grow to hate it and dislike you for it.
3. the repercussion is that the child that is supposed to take care of you when you become vulnerable(old) may be running from you. pray for deliverance from anger.
if you need mor help on prayer point click the link below
and make you specific request for that prayer so as not to derail this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2152298/specific-biblical-prayers-interpreted-dreams#31348282

A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folaski: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Iamoilprince:
Good morning pastor ebankole,

I had this dream last night.

I was in a luxurious bus with mostly student and we where going for evangelism. In that bus i had a bible customized with my name. We drove round some cities.

Again, i was at my church, the Head of workers in training called me n said a sister was 6months pregnant for me. In the dream i cant remember having sexual intercourse with her. The head of workers in training urged me to go see the girl and dat he was going to follow me. So i was wondering why a girl would pregnant for me without letting me know for six months. Later in the dream i saw the girl, she came to church and i saw her stomach large like a pregnant woman.

This is the 2nd time am dreaming abt pregnancy. Few days ago i dreamt my unmarried aunt was pregnant.

In real life, i dnt date any girl in my church, tho am admiring one girl i told people i might likely marry.

Pls help me interpret.

Thanks
pregnancy out of wedlock is not Godly. keep that at the back of your mind.
The first dream has to do with your purpose in life. You are supposed to be a preacher of the word of God. You are to carry the word in your HEART/LIFE to many places. You have a sure ministry. Do not attempt to work alone . You are supposed to be a part(vital part) of a team. so read (study)the bible as if you will die if you dont read it. meditate deeply in it EVERY DAY. You cannot afford to do otherwise.
The second dream appears to be in two forms:
1. Your aunt is supposed to be married. Her deliverance seems to be attached to your ministry. You need to minister to her. pray for God's wisdom & don't look down on yourself. With God nothing is impossible.
2. the 2nd pregnant lady is a terrible distraction. be very careful. When you are ready to make your choice of wife PLS INVOLVE A MORE EXPERIENCED MAN OF GOD. You are a Priest of God, anointed for the ministry so you cannot afford to do it like other guys would do it. Otherwise remember Samson & King Ahab.
When eventually you are engaged dont delay your marriage so that the devil will not take advantage of you.
Respect to the man of God.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folaski: 8:20am On Mar 06, 2015
TOCHI007:
Ebankole good morning...more grace. Pls i am always dreaming I'm falling of a balcony. Its d balcony of my fathers house(a 2-storey building). I always fall off this balcony unto d roof of a nearby bungalow. Pls interpret.
He who thinks he stands should take heed lest he falls say the word of the Lord.

Rising in life is not so much of a problem for you but sustaining your success.
pls pray against the spirit of failure and retrogression so that you will not be the least among your fathers children. pray against every ancestral boundaries that the devil or even humans might have set for your family. e.g. attempt to be more successful that your father is good but the limiting power may pull you down. Note that no matter how big a local cat might be he cannot match a goat in size. That is a generational limitation. Apply that knowledge in you prayers. Pray in Jesus name.
take note of this bible verse:

Colossians: 2. 14. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15. And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Isaiah: 49. 24. Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 25. But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 26. And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

For specific ministrations pls copy this post and meet me at the link below and paste it there;

https://www.nairaland.com/2152298/specific-biblical-prayers-interpreted-dreams#31348282

you shall reign in Jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2015
@ folaski

I may not be gifted as you but my Catholic background informs me that a Priest cannot come to another Parish to celebrate Mass without the express permission of the Parish priest. That would amount to exhibition of pride and arrogance hence is same as intrusion

Our zeal to serve GOD in HIS flock should be guided by humility !!

Why am i saying this?

The mode you entered into the thread to render service was not the best. The way ebankole entered to render service maybe of interest to you. First he restrained himself till he had the express permission of the thread OP

That way the flock remained ONE in HIM !!! even with two guys rendering service. Johnwell the OP actually deserves much praise for his humility to allow the Holy Spirit increase while he himself "decrease" to the glory of GOD.

unguided zealousness can lead to another thing

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2015
Good morning brethens and sisthrens and greetings to you in the name of our lord jesus christ.

All glory,honour and adoration to our lord,saviour and the finisher of our faith.

Hmmm.
A lot happened last night, but they've failed woefully and shall continue to.

Except that it's not the lord that sent me such will go unpunished.

...the bible says, he who keeps me will not slumber behold, he who keeps istrael shall neither slumber nor sleep.

And I must confess' it's been his grace'
Oh lord thank u for exposing the brain/contender behind this...may thy holy name be glory.

And your judgement shall fall upon thee that attacked thy holy one,for. This battle is yours not mine.
Thank u jesus.
Morning and greetings 'once again' brethens.

Bless u.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2015
Kindly interprete i dream I saw some people with a long fishing net in the water fishing and later I was swimming in the water.

2.,I came out from my former house to brush my teeth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.