Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (514394 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
May5:
Thank God for using u to deliver His children thru dream interpretation ,i had a dream that i was in a feast in our church, the pastors were d ones serving, one of the pastor was busy eating to his satisfaction while many of us for still waiting to b serve. Later i was served a plate of rice and while leaving with d food , a small boy said the food was for both of us ,of which i agreed to. Later i discovered where d food was stored, i saw a pot of stew with enough meat. I added some meat to my rice and some pple behind me also requested some ,and i serve them too. Later I dreamt that i went to a particular place i had visited before, but due to a different root i followed, i found it difficult to find my way back. I saw some men trying to get my attension, initially i ignored them,but on a second thout, i went to them and explained to them that i was nt able to locate my way due to the root i followed. Two of dem decided to follow me and later showed me the right way that will lead to my home. When i followed the road, i was meant to cross a partiular bridge before getting to d main road. There was a mad young lady on d bridge, and pple were afraid to cross ,but when i got there, i cross without any attack from her. After crossing ,i found myself on the road where i will get the bus that will convey me to my house. I called d attension of the man that was helping pple to get a bus or bike to there destination, and he ask where i was going, i told him , and he said no problem ,that he will try and get a bike but i might share it with another person which happen to b a man ,he was trying to stop a bike and i woke up
talk to ebankole abt ur dream,he has that gift of interpretation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by akudofarms: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls my sons birthday party is on the way.i saw in my dream a gathering of people as we mingled in the crowd my son played away.first time i looked foreign and found him the second time i looked fir him it took the collective efforts of people to find him and he was playing in a corner close to place was a flood of was i reached into it and fell into the water i was able to get him out.now my sister in law said she dreamt were we were looking for the kids and were caught up in a flood please way does dis mean.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by highbeeendowed(m): 3:55am On Aug 29, 2015
Hello
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2015
akudofarms:
Pls my sons birthday party is on the way.i saw in my dream a gathering of people as we mingled in the crowd my son played away.first time i looked foreign and found him the second time i looked fir him it took the collective efforts of people to find him and he was playing in a corner close to place was a flood of was i reached into it and fell into the water i was able to get him out.now my sister in law said she dreamt were we were looking for the kids and were caught up in a flood please way does dis mean.

If God could show you such revelation ahead of the danger awaiting that child IF you decide to do the birthday party? Hmmm! Then I will be dissappointed.
Frm that dream you should know better that God does not want you to have any party for that child for now.
Don't use your own hand to destroy that child glory or destiny , cancel the birthday Party¤
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by highbeeendowed(m): 4:36am On Aug 31, 2015
NN
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
highbeeendowed:
Hello Sir,

Help me on this dream

1} I realized in the dream i was issued a Visa and was about to go and pick it up

2} I was in line/que to pick the Visa and being #1 and in front of the que, i picked up my passport suddenly i saw my secondary school teacher and i was trying to show him that i got a visa to realize that there was no visa in the passport and my passport has been damaged and there were oil on it

3} I have been dreaming of my secondary school frequently

I will really appreciate sir
in summary,just pray against spirit of backwardness that's all .
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by wolebanks(m): 5:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Thank you for this opportunity.
Kindly assist with this dream. Am due but not married but expecting a baby.

A company was giving out free promotional motor tyres. After about 1 or 2 failed attempt to register and get it, it finally got to my turn to register and a lady before me on the queue filled it for me and she gave me a new underwear. After wearing it, while waiting to get the tyre, another man, as if to ensure he also get s the tyre came and was checking the underwear. I later got about 3 new tyres.
Thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by hardejoke(f): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
I had a dream of eating fried bean cake and unable to finish it that i have to keep it in my bag. Am so worried please what is the meaning. Thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bluntspade: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
hardejoke:
I had a dream of eating fried bean cake and unable to finish it that i have to keep it in my bag. Am so worried please what is the meaning. Thank you
Sweet baby Jesus, you ate akara in your dream hahaha
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
following
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by babyjanye(f): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Gud a.m Sir,

Kindly help me wt this dream interpretation.

1. I dreamt severally that i would board a bus n d bus will be going on a high speed n later will drop me off n take another route and i would take another route.

2. I dreamt of playing with a snail

3. i dreamt of working wt President Buhari and also prominent Nigerians

4. Someone told he dreamt of me collecting an award from Queen of England.

Please and interpret.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by laniyi07(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
ebankole:

It's either 1: there is a pending issue between you and your hubby or he's under powers of lust et al or

2, you hubby has not been living up to his responsibility or better still something of such is about to manifest.

Now,the lord said,yes you are facing a lot as regards your home or your hubby but he said,with prayers and intervention of men of God or his anointing ones the story of you home will change.
Bless you.

what do you make of these dreams sir?
dream 1:
I slept in the midst of my brothers qnd dreamt that I was flying way above them and they were frantically trying to pull me down but I resisted by kicking my leg against them. this action of leg kicking occurred in real life as I actually kicked a chair in the process wen I woke up to the pain

dream2:
I met a girl sometime last year, we got so close to the envy of other guys who openly showed their interest in her but she always declined openly too. I was just planning to ask her out before I had this dream that I saw her in a room with me and she offered me a parting gift which I refused cos I imagined since we v not started a relationship then there was no need to present such gift to me. she left but as I was preparing to go to church (I had a bible in hand), I noticed she didnt go but stood behind the door. I just told her I was goin to church and she asked if she could follow me.

dream 3:
I had just entered into a relationship with this girl (not the one in dream2) when I had this dream. we were walking together on the side of a motorable road when a car suddenly zoomed past us, got to a distance beyond our position and started goin around in a circle to steer up dust which in turn affected her. I was puzzled because it didnt affect me one bit. (I asked her if she had any ailment and she said no)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Remilekun101: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Last night, I had a dream that I was in a coma. I was in a room in a hospital, and all my friends were there. There was a lady I had a crush on and she was with her boyfriend and I was waking up. She looked like she was about to kiss me but instead she suffocated me with her mouth and she bit off my mouth and eat it. Then she punched me in the face the my nose was bleeding. And I fell on the flour I died and she took my nose and put it in her boyfriends mouth and he ate it. And started laughing at me. And they ran way happy ever after. Then I woke up."
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by titi4fola(f): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
johnwell:
PRAYERS TO CLAIM GOOD DREAMS!!!
AMEN!!
It is good to pray right prayers after a good dream. sometimes, after right interpretation, you may not know how to go about it, numbers of prayer points are written below, you can pray all or select what relates to your situation.

1. This is my season of laughter, I shall not be polluted by powers of darkness, in Jesus name.

2. Thou laughter that suddenly seized in my mouth as a result of dreams attacks, my God shall restore you, in the Name of Jesus.

3....... to be updated daily!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
I had a dream i was in a classroom doing exam,in my dream d exam was simple the boy beside me is through but am not through so he give his booklet to copy then i woke am just disturb since morning becos i will be writing an exam soon.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
greetings to you all in jesus name.

www.dreamstorchlight.org or com

Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
[quote author=titi4fola post=37672885][/quote]

It has been completed, go through the pages

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
ebankole:
www.dreamtorchlight.org or com
Bless u
babyjanye:
Gud a.m Sir,
Kindly help me wt this dream interpretation.
1. I dreamt severally that i would board a bus n d bus will be going on a high speed n later will drop me off n take another route and i would take another route.
2. I dreamt of playing with a snail
3. i dreamt of working wt President Buhari and also prominent Nigerians
4. Someone told he dreamt of me collecting an award from Queen of England.
Please and interpret.
laniyi07:

what do you make of these dreams sir?
dream 1:
I slept in the midst of my brothers qnd dreamt that I was flying way above them and they were frantically trying to pull me down but I resisted by kicking my leg against them. this action of leg kicking occurred in real life as I actually kicked a chair in the process wen I woke up to the pain
dream2:
I met a girl sometime last year, we got so close to the envy of other guys who openly showed their interest in her but she always declined openly too. I was just planning to ask her out before I had this dream that I saw her in a room with me and she offered me a parting gift which I refused cos I imagined since we v not started a relationship then there was no need to present such gift to me. she left but as I was preparing to go to church (I had a bible in hand), I noticed she didnt go but stood behind the door. I just told her I was goin to church and she asked if she could follow me.
dream 3:
I had just entered into a relationship with this girl (not the one in dream2) when I had this dream. we were walking together on the side of a motorable road when a car suddenly zoomed past us, got to a distance beyond our position and started goin around in a circle to steer up dust which in turn affected her. I was puzzled because it didnt affect me one bit. (I asked her if she had any ailment and she said no)
Remilekun101:
Last night, I had a dream that I was in a coma. I was in a room in a hospital, and all my friends were there. There was a lady I had a crush on and she was with her boyfriend and I was waking up. She looked like she was about to kiss me but instead she suffocated me with her mouth and she bit off my mouth and eat it. Then she punched me in the face the my nose was bleeding. And I fell on the flour I died and she took my nose and put it in her boyfriends mouth and he ate it. And started laughing at me. And they ran way happy ever after. Then I woke up."
Idiataqueen:
I had a dream i was in a classroom doing exam,in my dream d exam was simple the boy beside me is through but am not through so he give his booklet to copy then i woke am just disturb since morning becos i will be writing an exam soon.
Idiataqueen:
following
ebankole:
www.dreamtorchlight.org or com
Bless u
Idiataqueen:
following
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Idiataqueen:
following
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by titi4fola(f): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnwell:

It has been completed, go through the pages
okay boss!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by titi4fola(f): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
johnwell:
120 Prayers to claim good dreams and 120 prayers to cancel bad dreams coming up soon!
waiting pls, won't mind if you can send to me personally. I'll be very glad. Thanks Johnwell!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
titi4fola:
waiting pls, won't mind if you can send to me personally. I'll be very glad. Thanks Johnwell!
Have you seen it?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by titi4fola(f): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
johnwell:

Have you seen it?
no pls
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by quantity20: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Good evening sir; please i had the following dreams. I would appreciate help with interpretation and any further guidance.

DREAM I

I saw my girlfriend in the company of some group of girls. She was more than radiantly beautiful even though she is beautiful in real life but she was more than in the dream and so young. I saw her but she never saw me; even though i passed her n her group(all female) as i passed them and was walking front i saw a secondary school mate; and he was asking me something but am not sure but its as if he was asking WHY her. i responded 'Bleep you' and continued were i was going. BUT I COULD HEAR HER REPEAT AND AFFIRM SAMETHING TO D GUY. At a point two young boys; was challenging me on something similar to that . i threw sand at them and they picked up sand and threw upon themselves as well. we took positions to fight. i kicked one of them but could not make a contact and woke up.

DREAM 2 :

I was in South Africa for vacation i think but it was just as if i had no place to stay but my plan in the dream was to stay at a former coursemate place. i met that my former coursemate and friend but other people also came to his place in south Africa and all wanted to stay. So he was kind of complaining abt accomodation space and it was as if he was squatting with a relation. So i left and started with the biz that brought me to the country. By the time; i came back and saw him again.He was telling me dat i shud not mind what he was saying that he said so because of others. That am always welcome to his place, that there is space for me and i now woke up.

This is the only dream where i found myself in a new environment for the first time in a very very long time.

Thanks and Godbless as you help me out.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:37am On Sep 11, 2015
titi4fola:
no pls
I will try to post it again
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:41am On Sep 11, 2015
quantity20:
Good evening sir; please i had the following dreams. I would appreciate help with interpretation and any further guidance.

DREAM I

I saw my girlfriend in the company of some group of girls. She was more than radiantly beautiful even though she is beautiful in real life but she was more than in the dream and so young. I saw her but she never saw me; even though i passed her n her group(all female) as i passed them and was walking front i saw a secondary school mate; and he was asking me something but am not sure but its as if he was asking WHY her. i responded 'Bleep you' and continued were i was going. BUT I COULD HEAR HER REPEAT AND AFFIRM SAMETHING TO D GUY. At a point two young boys; was challenging me on something similar to that . i threw sand at them and they picked up sand and threw upon themselves as well. we took positions to fight. i kicked one of them but could not make a contact and woke up.

DREAM 2 :

I was in South Africa for vacation i think but it was just as if i had no place to stay but my plan in the dream was to stay at a former coursemate place. i met that my former coursemate and friend but other people also came to his place in south Africa and all wanted to stay. So he was kind of complaining abt accomodation space and it was as if he was squatting with a relation. So i left and started with the biz that brought me to the country. By the time; i came back and saw him again.He was telling me dat i shud not mind what he was saying that he said so because of others. That am always welcome to his place, that there is space for me and i now woke up.

This is the only dream where i found myself in a new environment for the first time in a very very long time.

Thanks and Godbless as you help me out.

your first dream is bad, end that relationship.

your second dream is a bit complicated...

do you have any plans of travelling?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by quantity20: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2015
johnwell:

your first dream is bad, end that relationship.

your second dream is a bit complicated...

do you have any plans of travelling?

No plans of travelling sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by quantity20: 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good afternoon sir and all on this thread. Thanks for the interpretation of the two dreams i posted earlier.

The following dream is one of the dreams i had last month during a serious spiritual exercise. please i will need interpretation, input and advice. During one of the nights of my 3-day dry fast n prayer. I woke up around 12:10am and started singing praises and worshipping God via the help of songs in my fone. i did this until after 2am and began to pray and finished prayer by 2:45am. i went back to praises by after 3am i felt weak and stopped. i laid down to sleep and closed my eyes; immediately it was as if my mind was wandering and flashing things on my memory. At a point i started concentrating on a silver ornament; i saw the throne of the traditional ruler of my village, then him sitted with on his throne; then i now saw our compound in village my eyes was faced at a direction; my FOREHEAD heating-up again as it has been doing for sometime lately. As i was looking upon that direction which is my uncle's house is situated plus other things in that area of our compound. i went to proceed further and see; ( that my uncle's late wife came to mind i fear as per dead person) at this something HIT me immediately i could not proceed further and i now appeared to a room a lady was lying on the bed beckoning me to come n rest. keep my head on her; i came but realized myself immediately and rebuked her to leave me and she did immediately. Suddenly; i was back in my room where i lay and something was holding my right hand; i started to rebuke it but i could not speak. so i started using my mind to talk n pray but it seemed not to be working. i started raging inside since i could not speak BUT the being or whatever with a female voice cuz i cud not see her face or anything. it was just dark; it was calling me a name i don't know and was asking me to listen to her but I REFUSED N RESISTED HER but as it was pleading with me to the time she left my hand cuz i was boiling inside I HEARD AT LEAST THREE BARKING OF A DOG OR DOGS. before i now opened my eyes. ALL THESE HAPPENED IN SPACE OF TEN MINUTES MOST AS I CLOSED MY EYES. THIS DREAM was as if i was half concious; It was as if i just moved out and went to those places.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2015
quantity20:
Good afternoon sir and all on this thread. Thanks for the interpretation of the two dreams i posted earlier.

The following dream is one of the dreams i had last month during a serious spiritual exercise. please i will need interpretation, input and advice. During one of the nights of my 3-day dry fast n prayer. I woke up around 12:10am and started singing praises and worshipping God via the help of songs in my fone. i did this until after 2am and began to pray and finished prayer by 2:45am. i went back to praises by after 3am i felt weak and stopped. i laid down to sleep and closed my eyes; immediately it was as if my mind was wandering and flashing things on my memory. At a point i started concentrating on a silver ornament; i saw the throne of the traditional ruler of my village, then him sitted with on his throne; then i now saw our compound in village my eyes was faced at a direction; my FOREHEAD heating-up again as it has been doing for sometime lately. As i was looking upon that direction which is my uncle's house is situated plus other things in that area of our compound. i went to proceed further and see; ( that my uncle's late wife came to mind i fear as per dead person) at this something HIT me immediately i could not proceed further and i now appeared to a room a lady was lying on the bed beckoning me to come n rest. keep my head on her; i came but realized myself immediately and rebuked her to leave me and she did immediately. Suddenly; i was back in my room where i lay and something was holding my right hand; i started to rebuke it but i could not speak. so i started using my mind to talk n pray but it seemed not to be working. i started raging inside since i could not speak BUT the being or whatever with a female voice cuz i cud not see her face or anything. it was just dark; it was calling me a name i don't know and was asking me to listen to her but I REFUSED N RESISTED HER but as it was pleading with me to the time she left my hand cuz i was boiling inside I HEARD AT LEAST THREE BARKING OF A DOG OR DOGS. before i now opened my eyes. ALL THESE HAPPENED IN SPACE OF TEN MINUTES MOST AS I CLOSED MY EYES. THIS DREAM was as if i was half concious; It was as if i just moved out and went to those places.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by quantity20: 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=johnwell post=37932077][/quote]

Sir. you said nothing. just quoted my post. counting on you thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.