Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (514747 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Happy Sunday Sir, how was today's service? pls help me to interpret this.
I saw myself, two of those boys (bricklayers) that I normally use for my projects, I am a building contractor, and another boy that looked familiar to me in that dream, both of us were in an 18 sitter bus, which I don't know anything about, apart from I know that we were traveling to Lagos from Lokoja, and they were also picking passengers. it was one of them that drove and suddenly the guy started to over speed, I was cautioning him and in that process he looked back n lost control and that was how we crashed in to bush and I woke.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Obunse1: 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pastor Johnwell,

I dreamt that my dead Father came back. He said he didn't die that he was at ikom(wherever that is) I was so happy to see him that i kissed him(meanwhile, he was kissing my mother but i pulled them apart and kissed him) i tasted his spit and it was so real.

What does it mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sexiestharam(f): 4:02am On Sep 20, 2015
I just woke up from a dream still shaking. I had a dream that pythons were everywhere in my father's house and I was still living there. Pls note that I am married. I saw myself still in my father's house with snakes under the rug everywhere. I evn carried a pestle to kill one but it did not die. Please kindly interprete for me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ailehwise(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2015
please sir help me. I was very sick and taken to the hospital. I spent 11 days on my sick bed. During the 8th days i stood up to urinate, but after urinating i collapse on the bed. Then i saw people jubilating, shouting, dancing. I saw different colours of shining light. I woke up as a result of hearing the loud voice of my name by my father. Please where could i been that people are jubilating?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by larawytte: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by larawytte: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 21, 2015
quantity20:
Good afternoon sir and all on this thread. Thanks for the interpretation of the two dreams i posted earlier.

The following dream is one of the dreams i had last month during a serious spiritual exercise. please i will need interpretation, input and advice. During one of the nights of my 3-day dry fast n prayer. I woke up around 12:10am and started singing praises and worshipping God via the help of songs in my fone. i did this until after 2am and began to pray and finished prayer by 2:45am. i went back to praises by after 3am i felt weak and stopped. i laid down to sleep and closed my eyes; immediately it was as if my mind was wandering and flashing things on my memory. At a point i started concentrating on a silver ornament; i saw the throne of the traditional ruler of my village, then him sitted with on his throne; then i now saw our compound in village my eyes was faced at a direction; my FOREHEAD heating-up again as it has been doing for sometime lately. As i was looking upon that direction which is my uncle's house is situated plus other things in that area of our compound. i went to proceed further and see; ( that my uncle's late wife came to mind i fear as per dead person) at this something HIT me immediately i could not proceed further and i now appeared to a room a lady was lying on the bed beckoning me to come n rest. keep my head on her; i came but realized myself immediately and rebuked her to leave me and she did immediately. Suddenly; i was back in my room where i lay and something was holding my right hand; i started to rebuke it but i could not speak. so i started using my mind to talk n pray but it seemed not to be working. i started raging inside since i could not speak BUT the being or whatever with a female voice cuz i cud not see her face or anything. it was just dark; it was calling me a name i don't know and was asking me to listen to her but I REFUSED N RESISTED HER but as it was pleading with me to the time she left my hand cuz i was boiling inside I HEARD AT LEAST THREE BARKING OF A DOG OR DOGS. before i now opened my eyes. ALL THESE HAPPENED IN SPACE OF TEN MINUTES MOST AS I CLOSED MY EYES. THIS DREAM was as if i was half concious; It was as if i just moved out and went to those places.
Bro i experienced something like this too...after my midnight praise and worship i used my phone too, immediately i laid down to sleep i was paralysed could talk and move i was hearing a loud beam like as if someone was trying to communicate with me ..i was very scared
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Collinsemegreat(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2015
Please what is the meaning.
1. I was on a upstair corridor about to enter a room because of a thunder and storm, something i me resisted entering, a friend of mine was standing at d back same ordel, thunder then struck in the room, i heard a voice saying why should i enter that houz? My friend had to jump and hold some plank under the high upstair i never wait for him to land, i then went for mine i landed safetly.
2. I went to meet someone processing my admission i was told i came late but she told me she will fix me in SLT. But on a real world she told me pharmacology- my admission list will be coming out this week.
3. I was walking beside a market i saw fish on the floor the seller said i should match her fish, as i was coming back i went to meet a broda( church brodas) that i want them to talk me as a singer one objected as i was going they called me back as we were negiotiation i awoke.
4. Usually dream about climbing a trunk, ladder but at the last one i saw electric wire i was afraid to put hand there .INTERPRETATION PLEASE
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Sunnypar(m): 8:24am On Sep 22, 2015
funkeabosede:
pls interpret I dreamt I was in a house and I have the feeling that thieves are coming when I want to tell the person beside me a man came out of the toilet and asked us to follow him when we got to a room my husband was telling the man not to take the laptop dat he lend it dat they should take the other one the next thing the men asked me to bring my chair to a separate room and a lady directed me there when I got there I saw my dad friend the elders from our church and a pastor congratulating me and asking me how did I do it dat nobody knows I and my step sisters are fighting dat unlike before and dat my dad friend gave me some new notes

Secondly dreamt I was at my place of work ready to collect salary and the man was searching for his record book which he later got and paid still in dat environment or my house don't no the area saw a man complaining dat the other man must kill dat child dat was born with a coffin and he did cut the baby head and the class cut his leg in the process and he started worshipping the head dat he cut off
Woman!!! Woman!!!! Woman!!!!! Where is thy faith?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by vivaobi: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
I had a dream where I was busy sweeping dirts always and even went as far as following a waste management personnel to clear the dirts.

pls help a sister interpret this dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Obunse1:
Pastor Johnwell,

I dreamt that my dead Father came back. He said he didn't die that he was at ikom(wherever that is) I was so happy to see him that i kissed him(meanwhile, he was kissing my mother but i pulled them apart and kissed him) i tasted his spit and it was so real.

What does it mean?

call me
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Came: 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
I make love in my dream. I have prayed for this to stop, but it continues . What does making love in dream imply,and how can I stop it permanently? Help me pls. Thank you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Keziehenry(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Came:
I make love in my dream. I have prayed for this to stop, but it continues . What does making love in dream imply,and how can I stop it permanently? Help me pls. Thank you.
it means u have a spirit husband or wife as d case may be and this hinders breakthroughs. The only way to stop it permanently is through prayers/deliverance.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Phcboy(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Pleas interpret this Dream:In my dream on Thursday night a lady prophesied that she sees empty abdomen. that wall about the dream but since then I have rejected and prayed against any loss of or lack of job.
What do you have to say. please i have your phone number?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Flyingngel(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2015
Good morning Sir, pls i dreamt of my junior sister preparing vegetable soup. After she gave it to me and i eat and also ask for more then i wake up. What is d meaning pls.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
dondemex:
Bro i experienced something like this too...after my midnight praise and worship i used my phone too, immediately i laid down to sleep i was paralysed could talk and move i was hearing a loud beam like as if someone was trying to communicate with me ..i was very scared
awaking, yhur shifting between realms probably, eemm certain times the body can be so tired, the wondering spirit literally walks out like astral projection, also happens when yhu experiencing mind disassociation and mind expansion.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
chalantmike:
awaking, yhur shifting between realms probably, eemm certain times the body can be so tired, the wondering spirit literally walks out like astral projection, also happens when yhu experiencing mind disassociation and mind expansion.
i'm Already getting used to it, i experience it about two- three times a month
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good day everyone...pastor johnwell...

Please what does it mean for one to dream often (at least once in 3 months) that he is been chased by animals, most times its a cow and some other time its a dog...

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Idiataqueen(f): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
johnwell:

call me
sir i had a dream dat am on a well cultivated Loamy Land,in my dream i was talking to an old man dat ah dis land will be gud for planting o if should i plant pawpaw and vegetables on it it will grow big,d old man now ask me dat am i sure, dat i should dig d land,immediately i dig d land i saw many red soldiers ant,he told me to dig another place is still d same tin,d old man now told me dat if i should dig it again i will see snake,sir i dont understand dis dream am confuse pls help sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by leftygal: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by leftygal: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by peace30: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Good evening sir

I dreamt that I pooped on the road in a black nylon and went to hid cos I didnt know how to dispose it and a woman came wearing a black gown she carried it like she was going to trow it n where I was hiding I was praying dat she should not swear for me then I woke up

Please sir what does this dream mean
thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Hiploko(m): 3:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Sir, dreamt of traveling to the village. On the way, I met some boys that stay on the road for security/vigilante collecting money. It seems I slept ,off and while trying to pass d first set, one of them accosted me explaining what they do and let me pass. I got to the 2nd group,met their leader and started talking. The first guy in the first set came and said his people are asking for money. So the leader of the new set gave him money on my behalf so that when I wud pay him, I wud pay for both sets. From there I can see a beautiful house seemingly owned by a woman and it is under construction. Its a house I would meet on my way to my village... I woke up. What does this mean sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by uloveclara(f): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2015
Good morning sir, please help me interpret my dream
I dreamth were I attended a wedding, then letter I went to fetch bathing water from the tap. after fetching the water my friend (a lady) told me lets fetch again that those wedding people are sharing gift through the tap water. so she fetched and got a gift then I fetched and didn't get a gift. then I woke up from that dream. but when I slept back again I was then asking why i did not receive my own gift then I heard a voice in that dream to read palms 82 or 92 can't remember which of the palms but I think I heard the two. please reply and remain bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Joscef(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
can any1 help me interprete this dream that i had last night....someone was throwing stones at me in the dream and i was dodging those stones and running away untill i wake up....pls wat can it possibly mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by walkingrace: 6:25am On Nov 01, 2015
I had a dream this morning, there are about 3 people to be executed, one had already died, and rest 2 to be hanged. According to the dream, I think they're thieves.

The one that is already dead was placed on the roof of the vehicle I was and with other people watching exciting program on the TV. Suddenly I noticed his movement and I quickly notified the officials on his case that he seems to be alive. Though he'd been certified dead, he pretended to be dead when I raised the alarm, because I didn't keep quiet and kept on telling them he fully jerked that everybody was now aware that he's alive. As this was noticeable, we all fled into hiding. What could be the meaning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Simidele22: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2015
In my dream, I was in the company of my boss, who is my head of Agency and her colleague from another agency. In the dream, my boss colleague handed over a paper to me, I could not actually remember what was rewritten on the paper, but I knew I was happy with the content. Then I went to show the paper to a colleague. My colleague at the time was with a pregnant lady who was in labour. The pregnant lady told my friend that she wanted to go to the toilet and needed paper to clean up. My friend handed over the paper I gave to her to the lady, I quickly collected the paper from the pregnant lady and I handed over to her another paper. She step out of the room and feel into serious labour. There and then she was delivered a baby weighing up to 4.5kg with the help of my friend. As soon as my friend brought out the baby from her womb, she handed over the baby to me. I was marveled because I have never experienced such. I shouted and I started praising the Lord and saying I have never seeing a woman at the point of delivery talkless of being handed over with a baby of less than 1 minute old. Please note that I am a mother of two grown up children. Thank you for your interpretation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by xxsandyxx: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Please an older friend of mine says she dreamt thus: that I was carrying a lot of load, some on my head, shoulder and even hands. That when she saw me she was marvelled and started calling for help on my behalf. She said she also observed that despite the many loads I had a smile on my face and my little baby at my back. Please what is the interpretation of this dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by xxsandyxx: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2015
xxsandyxx:
Please an older friend of mine says she dreamt thus: that I was carrying a lot of load, some on my head, shoulder and even hands. That when she saw me she was marvelled and started calling for help on my behalf. She said she also observed that despite the many loads I had a smile on my face and my little baby at my back. Please what is the interpretation of this dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ololanla: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is loaded
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by taiwo05(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Joscef:
can any1 help me interprete this dream that i had last night....someone was throwing stones at me in the dream and i was dodging those stones and running away untill i wake up....pls wat can it possibly mean?

these what happened to David. when Saul hit him with sword three tyms but he dodged it....it a sign of victory bro...keep on praying...victory is coming your way very soon

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Hiploko(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
Had a dream where I was to write a test but access was given to only some staff of the prganization to write the test. The 2nd is was outside waiting for an oga in an office but I was told not to wait but go in. So I got to d automatic door expecting sumone inside to open it for me. What could they mean?

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.