Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515332 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Zuriela: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2015
johnwell
Gd morn.
Pls help with interpretation pls.
My husband had dream where he ironed his shirts but wasn't smoothly ironed (unlike him) and went out. When he came back he saw two of his friends wearing his shirts and said those are my shirts and woke up.

Thank U.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by DebbyChris(f): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Good morning, i have been struggling with my o level result, i had a dream where i wrote it and passed but i failed english. I will be writing next year.
And i have been having dreams where i was almost rape, but i was not rape. Pls interprete
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by mayorall(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2015
Zuriela:
johnwell mayorall
Gd morn.
Pls help with interpretation pls.
My husband had dream where he ironed his shirts but wasn't smoothly ironed (unlike him) and went out. When he came back he saw two of his friends wearing his shirts and said those are my shirts and woke up.

Thank U.

Your husband isn't meant to dream .Please read further

www.nairaland.com/2769966/all-young-men-dreams-devil
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by mayorall(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2015
DebbyChris:
Good morning, i have been struggling with my o level result, i had a dream where i wrote it and passed but i failed english. I will be writing next year.
And i have been having dreams where i was almost rape, but i was not rape. Pls interprete

Ask the devil if he can stop Jesus from passing an exam, if he cant, he can't stop his daughter. That's all
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Vibesking(m): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
mayorall:

Ask the devil if he can stop Jesus from passing an exam, if he cant, he can't stop his daughter. That's all
epic!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Joseprince: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2015
Help! Hat a terible dream! Ate groundnut, stole money and then tried to penetrate a lady in the same dream! Nb: i ate d groundnut in my local church.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by mabella123(f): 4:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pls kindly assist me in interpreting this dream.
Lately, I always see myself in the dream with a child. Most times the child becomes one of my nephew that I like so much. Most times we will be together, I will be looking after him but all of a sudden he will get lost and I will be looking for him. I will be soo troubled that I will start looking for my way home and will never get there. Then I will wake up.
This dream has been consistent for some nights now.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
In my dream I saw myself on a high building and I saw horses on a green grass running and other animals it was a beautiful scene then I felt the building was not strong enough
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by goldu: 4:17am On Jan 04, 2016
I dream where I am carrying my Mother at the front and my father at the back of a bicycle, my mother was returning from the market, at a point she told me that she was to give somebody what she bought for her then I stop and was still on the bicycle waiting. then she was happy that I am strong enough to carry both of them. both of them are dead. Please what does it mean?
thanks for your assistance
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by callola: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2016
pls i need someone to interprete this dream for me. I dreamt that i was discussing wit my elder sis and she told me that if i need help i should and meet my uncle that took care of me when i was still a kid. So off i went to look for them. So i was surprised that thy had a house and a shop in the state that i reside with my hubby. When i met my aunt, i called her mummy and she gave me a key to her bookshop and told me to meet her husband across the road. When i met him, he wanted to go back to lagos and he was in a haste he told me that we will talk later and gave me a bunch of key to his house. In the dream i was confused and i started asking myself if he want me to clean his house for him. Along the line i decided to opened the door to clean the house for him but when i opened the door, i saw a young girl inside she was sad. Inside the house was melon (egusi) everywhere both the ones they have break and the ones that was not break. When i asked the girl what happened, she told me how they brought her to stay with them from her parents house and dump her there. I woke up feeling confused
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kulcent(m): 12:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Hello sir,I just came across this page here on Nairaland and want to get meanings about some of my dreams. Sometime,last year, I had a dream where a hen gave birth to light golden colour chicks, instead of laying eggs.
Just yesterday,I had another dream where I snatched a tin of milk from a particular place, I went somewhere and drank the entire milk in the tin,so I woke up. Pls Sir,I need some interpretation of my dreams.
Currently,things are not working as I expect,I've graduated for 3yrs now,no job yet.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
Can i get some opinions on this dream please?

It was seen in the dream that a friend went on an excursion to a hospital with his brother and was being shown around. The wards and facilities and all. Eventually, they got to the mortuary. And as they showed them the lockers where the dead bodies are kept, he pulled one out and lay in its place.

What could this mean??
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2016
so after this thread has reached 167 you now saying some people are not meant to be dreaming......hmmm, please lets ask the Holy spirit to guide us when reading the bible in order not to mis interpret it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sonofthunder: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
authe911:
so after this thread has reached 167 you now saying some people are not meant to be dreaming......hmmm, please lets ask the Holy spirit to guide us when reading the bible in order not to mis interpret it
I was really surprised by his comments
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by akino(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
I dreamt i brought a long truck to a company but i didnt see my self drive the truck there.I asked loaders to load the truck( soft drinks) which they started in the dream. I began to look at how i will drive out the truck.A man appeared which i believed was the owner/driver of the truck and he handed over the the key of the truck to me.Then i woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hello great people. Please a friend of mine said she dreamt that both of us were walking and a man drove his car and came to pick me.i entered d car but the man didn't pick her,he told her that it's me he wants to pick.she tried to flag us to pick her but we didn't. According to her she said in the dream she was saying that y didn't I tel him that it's 2 of us that were walking so that he wil carry her too.But the guy that came to carry me happened to b a married man.what does that mean?My friend n I are both single for now
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Spydamannn(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2016
This thread is great,been following it for so long,please OP I need an interpretation for this dream
I have this re occuring dream too,when I
was still a kid my parents use to keep lot of
rabbits,as a kid I found them adorable and always
want to play with them,you know rabbits can be cute
In this dreams I see myself rearing rabbits,taking
care of them,or just showing them to other
people...sometimes either the cages or some of the
rabbits wouldn't be up to my taste and I would be
like not feeling good about it,like I could make a
better cage or feed them better...please I need an
explanation for this dream,I've had it many times
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Spydamannn(m): 10:15am On Feb 04, 2016
This one is also Reoccuring,I'm not an aggressive person but in a few dreams of mine I can be Violent and aggressive,even a few times I find myself trying to fight strange looking people even killing about twice with knife,in the dream I accuse them of betrayals or messing things up for me. Its almost like I'm a Tyrant in those dreams and I usually overhear voices grumbling and saying "I'm too stubborn" Pls I need an interpretations to this two dreams...I see them multiple times
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by wendyestin: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pls I need u to interpret dis dream.

I had a dream where I went to a fellow church members house nd I carried all his shoes to go nd clean nd as I carried d box of shoe nd kept it on d ground nd started cleaning bt people came nd started stealing it bt d gud thing is dat I caught dem all nd collected back d shoes
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by wendyestin: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2016
wendyestin:

I had a dream where I went to a fellow church members house nd I carried all his shoes to go nd clean nd as I carried d box of shoe nd kept it on d ground nd started cleaning bt people came nd started stealing it bt d gud thing is dat I caught dem all nd collected back d shoes
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by naijaboy756: 11:32am On Feb 05, 2016
I had a dream of been in a hall with several corporately dressed people. It was like we were waiting to be interviewed. Some are workers in other firms, while the others are without jobs. I was saying that the crowd is much but thank God I will be amongst the first to be interviewed. Then I got up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by wendyestin: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=wendyestin post=42635923][/quote]
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by wendyestin: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
wendyestin:

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sparklekay(f): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
....For your dream interpretation, pls,visit : DREAM TORCHLIGHT FORUM.ORG.pastor ebankole(an MFM pastor)is the minister.

pastor Bankole is an MFM minister who is gifted specifically with the interpretation of dreams.He was formerly on this blog,but has since moved on to his own.I am sharing this because I was once searching for who to interprete mine,but thank God I found the forum.am still registered on his forum & I can attest that God is indeed using him.

PLS go to : http://www.dreamtorchlight.org/.
God bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by wendyestin: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Pls in dis dreamtourch after registering do I need to subscribe b4 my post is read
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sonofthunder: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
wendyestin:
Pls in dis dreamtourch after registering do I need to subscribe b4 my post is read
no... just create a thread and post your dream/s
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Peritus(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Plz what could be the meaning of this dream?
I was writing one exam with full intention to cheat. Some guys around me came with material, but one striking thing was that I couldn't cheat/peep. Even when I tried to peep, I wasn't seeing anything, and nothing was written on my paper. Not that I didn't know what to write, but apparently, I was hoping on cheating. I woke up having written nothing.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by benjnr(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Peritus:
Plz what could be the meaning of this dream?
I was writing one exam with full intention to cheat. Some guys around me came with material, but one striking thing was that I couldn't cheat/peep. Even when I tried to peep, I wasn't seeing anything, and nothing was written on my paper. Not that I didn't know what to write, but apparently, I was hoping on cheating. I woke up having written nothing.

Your not been able to write means total backwardness..... Your wanting to cheat and not been able to in that you facing the wrong direction and you need to be careful not to make a very horrible mistake...
if you are a student pray against failure
Prayer is the key...... ask God to help you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by feeltee: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Are you a God fearing keyboardist with excellent skills? Do you have the qualities a true praise/worshipper must possess? If yes, there shall be auditioning on February 25, 2016 at 75, Aina street, off Grammar School, Ojodu. Lagos.

Call or whatsapp Tayo on 08020752514 for more information.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by telvinfantasy: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pls I beg you, help me interpret this dream its baffling me.
I had a dream seeing a young lady like 20yrs of age, she was begging me to fetch water from the my neighbor's Tap which I refused, she then told me told my face that 'I will regret what I just did' I ignored and told her straight that she can do nothing. I went home to my room doing things that kept me busy but as soon as I look at the passage I saw this same lady fetching water to a neat clay pot just as the same size but bit taller than her waist, she kept fetching the water continulsy. I was now wondering and surprised who gave her permission. Then I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Elizabethsofiat: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2016
I dreamt pick kola nut on the floor close to the tree and 3 mango
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Masterbuilder(m): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] what is the meaning of my dream in which i bought radio of 80 naira?

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.