Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515105 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
hollajay:
Mr Johnwell... I had this dream ...I killed to big snakes in our compound..and I asked someone to cook them for me..I was about eating it..when I just decided I wasnot eating anymore..I told one of my siblings to throw them Away...pls help interprete..

This speaks of deception, lies and bitterness from two unsuspected individuals close to you which you managed to overcome but you decided not to inflict more damage to them (maybe due to their closeness to you), but to separate yourself from them.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kannyluv(f): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2017
I am stil waiting for my dream to be intrepreted
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2017
kannyluv:
I am stil waiting for my dream to be intrepreted

The dream simply means that it is either you serve God or you serve the gods of your fathers. There is no vacuum in life, it is either you allow God to use you for his glory or the devil will use you for his destruction; either way, you will still be reaching out to souls. Example: Sinach is reaching to souls through gospel and Tiwa Savage is reaching out to souls through afro beat.

Ultimately, the overall decision lies within you and that is who do you want to serve? You have to make the kind of decision that Joshua made and be committed to it which ever side you chose but i pray you choose life.

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15 (KJV)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by mondaypaul77(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good evening sir,

I had a revelation where I was been shown salt carefully arranged on sharp grass.

Sir could you help help with the interpretation?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by manigold: 11:46pm On May 03, 2017
Had this dream of being in the bathroom with a lady I recognized as my fiancee. I opened the shower to bathe forgeting that the drains were blocked. when I finished I opened the door of the bathroom only to notice water overflowed into my bedroom and part of my mattress and a few stuffs on the floor were wet. I quickly went abt trying to raise the mattress from the floor to save the day
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by 1Dray(m): 11:57pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zeebami36: 11:12am On May 23, 2017
Good day sir, I have been puzzled about a couple of things. This first part waa not a dream...My neighbour came to borrow my mortar and pestle and I was getting annoyed because the wife didn't return it in the day time only to wake up at 11pm and hear someone pounding profusely with my pestle. I was worried about it in the morning that I asked the woman to please keep the pestle that I didn't want it back. Later on during the day when she thought I had gone out she tried to return it to my husband who also refused to collect it. Please what is the significance of the night pounding?

2. My husbands aunt likes to visit a lot of churches around the country. One day when we went to visit her with my mother in law she gave us bottled water for drinking (apparently purchased from a church) and moulded clay sand that she said the pastor had prayed over and I should use the sand mix in my bathwater to shower like naaman in the Bible our problems will be over. I collected it so as not to offend her. When we went home I went about my normal duties, my mother in law opened the water drank out of it and gave me to drink and I took some not knowing that it was the 'anointed' water that it was not my usual water, later in the day my husband threw the sand away as we were driving around through town. That same night I dreamt that I was upstairs in a house I didn't recognise on a bed, then the door opened and a person with an unrecognizable disfigured face stood at the door and blew plenty of sand from their hand on me the way the sand felt on my body I woke up with fear and my eyes shut tight. I just prayed no weapon fashioned against me or my family will prosper and went back to sleep without opening my eyes. My husband hearing how I woke opened his eyes and said he saw an ugly figure with long arms like legs and long legs in our room wobbling away from the bed. He didn't want me to be afraid so he didn't say anything. Since that period in our lives our businesses slowly came to a standstill and things are not working? Please can you help me with a little more clarification on these things I have written. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Mosope081: 2:52am On Jun 06, 2017
I dreamt that i went to visit a big sister, while we were gisting NEPA took light so we went outside to sit on the pavement, i sat on feaces there in broadlight,we didnt notice it was there before sitting there,in the dream it was all over my body, i tried using water it still didnt go so i eventually used somebody's towel to clean it.. what does this mean please?
Please interprete this oh please
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Eazybay(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2017
Well, this dream has been a bit consistent. I mean I've had it for 3 times in different forms..

Its always like this:

I would be in a place and sth terrible would be happening, in some cases terrorist attack, cultists attack or something, people would be running in different directions but me I'm always confused about wea to run to and when I do, I don't run very far.. I end up seeing the assailants but they don't come to me cos I wake up almost immediately.

John well
PROPHETmichael
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ezybaba(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2017
My fiancé have a dream that a guy beat me up seriously and in d same dream a lady try to beat her up but she was able to beat the attacker off. Please help me with d interpretation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Eazybay:
Well, this dream has been a bit consistent. I mean I've had it for 3 times in different forms..

Its always like this:

I would be in a place and sth terrible would be happening, in some cases terrorist attack, cultists attack or something, people would be running in different directions but me I'm always confused about wea to run to and when I do, I don't run very far.. I end up seeing the assailants but they don't come to me cos I wake up almost immediately.

John well
PROPHETmichael

Any dream that repeat itself is prophetic in nature and God is telling you something. Terrorist attack, cultist attack etc are attacks that happens suddenly without notice. Pray against sudden attacks and also be mindful of your environment.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
mondaypaul77:
Good evening sir,

I had a revelation where I was been shown salt carefully arranged on sharp grass.

Sir could you help help with the interpretation?

The Salt there represent you and salt is something that adds value, something that preserves as it is written, "You are the salt of the earth. But if a salt Lise's its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men" Matthew 5:13!!!
Grass is something that is divinely provided; something meant to be maintained.

So therefore, you have to be discipline, obedience lest the "salt" will lose its value and men who naturally should be looking upto you will make mockery of you and trample upon you.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Eazybay(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Any dream that repeat itself is prophetic in nature and God is telling you something. Terrorist attack, cultist attack etc are attacks that happens suddenly without notice. Pray against sudden attacks and also be mindful of your environment.

Hmmm tonight's own: War happened and despite receiving calls dat ppl wea coming and seeing ppl running and scampering 4 safety, I couldn't really run. The things I was holding kept dropping and after picking it up I still couldn't run. My bag also seemed heavy.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ezybaba(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
ezybaba:
My fiancé have a dream that a guy beat me up seriously and in d same dream a lady try to beat her up but she was able to beat the attacker off. Please help me with d interpretation
please help me with d meaning of d dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Mosope081: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mosope081:
I dreamt that i went to visit a big sister, while we were gisting NEPA took light so we went outside to sit on the pavement, i sat on feaces there in broadlight,we didnt notice it was there before sitting there,in the dream it was all over my body, i tried using water it still didnt go so i eventually used somebody's towel to clean it.. what does this mean please?
please help with the meaning of this
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mosope081:

This speaks of you getting rid of some negative/embarrassing situation in your life.
You or your big sister may be experiencing a serious problem without any idea about how to solve it. The solution may not come from the usual source (water) but from (towel). Overall, when issues arise from home, be-careful lest you cause more damage in the midst of trying to find solution to "nepa taking light".
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
zeebami36:

2. My husbands aunt likes to visit a lot of churches around the country. One day when we went to visit her with my mother in law she gave us bottled water for drinking (apparently purchased from a church) and moulded clay sand that she said the pastor had prayed over and I should use the sand mix in my bathwater to shower like naaman in the Bible our problems will be over. I collected it so as not to offend her. When we went home I went about my normal duties, my mother in law opened the water drank out of it and gave me to drink and I took some not knowing that it was the 'anointed' water that it was not my usual water, later in the day my husband threw the sand away as we were driving around through town. That same night I dreamt that I was upstairs in a house I didn't recognise on a bed, then the door opened and a person with an unrecognizable disfigured face stood at the door and blew plenty of sand from their hand on me the way the sand felt on my body I woke up with fear and my eyes shut tight. I just prayed no weapon fashioned against me or my family will prosper and went back to sleep without opening my eyes. My husband hearing how I woke opened his eyes and said he saw an ugly figure with long arms like legs and long legs in our room wobbling away from the bed. He didn't want me to be afraid so he didn't say anything. Since that period in our lives our businesses slowly came to a standstill and things are not working? Please can you help me with a little more clarification on these things I have written. Thank you and God bless.

This doesn't require interpretation as you can clearly see the effect of the "assignment" from church. What your family need now is deliverance in order to destroy the negative effect of it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by petux(m): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
hi guys,, I need yah help to help me intepret this dream as I don no the meaning...one of my friend( a girl) sent me this message this money that she dreamt bout both of us
..this is o>how she sent the message to me-->

" we were going I saw my church member and I lodge dem den u were taking me through a short cut then we mistakenly entered in d hands of d money ritualist and we ran,,tried escaping u r almost out BT I fell and was caught so u waited also and we were both caught bt our face was covered and taken away den I woke and I prayed about it and rebuke d spirit of death and ask God 2 protect u"

please what does this mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by blessedchick(f): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Please sir help with the meaning of this dreams
1.i saw a dream and my fiancé was bathing me and i saw one of my friend peeping at us.

2.another day i saw my self putting on green gown,green gele and green shoes dancing with children and i was giving them sweets.then two ladies was standing aside one of them now said that i like showing my self,then the other lady now answered her and said that am not showing my self that am just been confident of my self because i have a good body.

3.then today i dreamt and i saw my father putting on tattered clothes looking sick.he was walking with his friends.they where ahead of him.i then told him that he should pick a bike since he could not walk well.

Please help with the interpretation of this dream.thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nimzy1111: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Modified
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by todan(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2017
I had a dream, in the dream i saw myself wearing our former house maid primary school uniform going to school, then I saw people running helter and skelter, shouting police and sanitation police are coming!, so started running as well but I was caught. Police and mobile policemen started quarrying me, and I was asked what i was doing there, and was night as well. I was with school bag, the school bag was immediately taking away from me, and my trouser was pulled off, and one of the officers was trying to touch my behind, I stayed away from him. But I was trying to explain to them with tears that my mum sent me to the school. They later left, and couldn't head to the school again because I wasn't with bag again and my trouser was pulled off, and I was now looking at myself, I wore many shirts (uniform) and they seems to look like rags, so turn back to go home, and my place seems to be my former neighbourhood, and I was caught by another set of sanitation people again, I started begging them, telling them that I've just been caught. They later left me alone. I'm really confused, please help. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by DazzlingAngel: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Please , I need answer I entered my kitchen in a dream and I saw palm core with ripe fruits at the middle, the fruits were fully ripe.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Davoneskay(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
My dream goes thus: at my veranda deep in the night, I stroke a match (not the tip where I should strike to bring out fire but the stick end which had no firing substance...the place where person go hold) and fire came out. I was kind of shocked. Even the surface at which I stroke the match against was not the match box but something which literally wont bring out fire.
At that same veranda, someone threw a fire cracker (banger) at me and I picked it up to throw back but dis same person resent it and it fell on my right leg. This caused a funny feeling on my right leg.
I later got some fire crackers and started throwing at this people (who look like my neighbors and infact, resembled witches). Each time I throw it at them, they picked and throw back but they failed as they were hurt seriously. I know how they felt as it was exactly how I felt when they first attacked. Despite hurting them, I was not totally satisfied as I still felt awkward for the first blow they dealt at me.
N.B.: those who attacked (numbering about 3) were know faces despite looking disfigured. I have been holding vigil recently every mid-night and 3:00am.

johnwell and PROPHETmichael abeg come help me interpret. Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by thewife306: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2017
I started doing midnight prayers cos we're going through financial difficulties and debt And everyday after the prayers I get a bad dream.
1. I saw myself trying to clean up my baby's poop from her anus with my teeth. My husband came in then I started using water to wash her bumbum

2. I saw myself with my old secondary school mated chatting and laughing. One girl introduced herself as Alpha and she's 29 yrs old. After that I started bathing in a bathroom inside the classroom. I found out the door was open I closed it. And after bathing i found out I had no clothes to change. Then I quickly tied a towel

3. It was as if there was war or riot outside my house. We couldnt go out. I later went outside to check. And a woman in a black jeep started shooting at me. I caught the bullet in my hand and ran upstairs. Locked up. But the woman still came inside with her gun. I told hubby to start praying and a knife appeared in my hand. I started singing praises and stabbing her and I woke up.

4. I saw 3 tiny snakes on our sitting room chair. My husband killed them. Then I told him the mother must be around. And we found it coming out of the Air condition. I found a gun in my hand and shot it dead.

5. I saw a well known actor. He wanted to wed and was asking me to help him budget. We were doing it together. Later I saw the wife to be behaving uncultured. I started imagining how the actor could marry her. She just came to me again with a shaved hair. I asked her why is her hair shaven when her wedding is close by. She started acting funny. In my mind I said " this girl is mad" she started chasing me till I wok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by buzzybaby(f): 12:50am On Jul 13, 2017
I dreamt that I was with a good friend of mine (the face was my friends' but her name was different).. she had the tamarind plum (liki-liki or nchereku) with her and she gave me some and I tasted, suddenly every where was filled with tamarind plum and I started plucking I took some and ate, I didnt pluck the unripe ones and then I was giving some to my friend which she said wasn't good that I should pluck some more then I woke up agitated.
Dear Pastor please explain this dream for me for this friend and her husband have been very helpful in many ways and she was the one that introduced me to MFM.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by agbonkamen(f): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=johnwell post=25830520]

worms:

- To kill worms in the dream or see them death means recovering from ill health, successful effort or happiness

Pray against it, it's a bad dream,

- Pray and ask the consuming fire of God to consume them

- also plead the Blood of Jesus to purify you...[/quote pls I always see myself in a farm yard its so frequent.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

This speaks of deception, lies and bitterness from two unsuspected individuals close to you which you managed to overcome but you decided not to inflict more damage to them (maybe due to their closeness to you), but to separate yourself from them.
wat does having a baby girl on ur back in d dream mean,i had this dream thrice
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
PROPHETmicheal Pls interprete- i went to visit a friend wen leaving i couldnt find my slippers,her son said a lady wore it, my friend said 1 of my slippers was with her den she gave me1 fine slippers to wear & said she will collect d other 1 from d lady,i wore d slippers & was thinking if d fine slippers was really mine,we went outside & saw dat an engagement party was going on with celebrities taking pictures,putting on makeup, i saw a lady & my mind said she was d 1 dat wore my slippers & dat she was also d bride.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2017
Preetiex:
wat does having a baby girl on ur back in d dream mean,i had this dream thrice

It simply means you are fertile/pregnant and the fact that you didn't carry her in front means there's chances of you rejecting her maybe through abortion etc It will take determination from you to give birth to her. So have you been doing what married couples usually do lately? If yes, go and carryout pregnancy test.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PROPHETmichael: 10:43am On Jul 27, 2017
Preetiex:
PROPHETmicheal Pls interprete- i went to visit a friend wen leaving i couldnt find my slippers,her son said a lady wore it, my friend said 1 of my slippers was with her den she gave me1 fine slippers to wear & said she will collect d other 1 from d lady,i wore d slippers & was thinking if d fine slippers was really mine,we went outside & saw dat an engagement party was going on with celebrities taking pictures,putting on makeup, i saw a lady & my mind said she was d 1 dat wore my slippers & dat she was also d bride.

This could mean exchange of destiny or someone taking what was originally mean to be yours. So pray against spiritual hijackers.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by yvonnechaka(f): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Dreamt where I was being pursued by a dog on my way to visit someone but I killed the dog,so when I got to d place I saw d same dog weeping like a human

2nd dream was buying an immaculate white wedding dress with a man even though physically I'm not in a relationship
Please explain
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Can you please interpret sir. I dreamt I was in a particular office room waiting for someone then I saw a lady, she walked in and went to the other side and open the door, and I went to see that the door led to a corridor where people are coming and going in.. I was talking with the lady and asked her if she's married and she said No and I said same with me, that can we get to know ourselves more, she said okay we will when we get to the office meeting. We started going and I see that she's built and taller than me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.