Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,195 members, 7,780,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (512457 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello,

Can you please help me interprete this dream?

I had a dream where i was walking along a divided road and in front of me, i saw a group of ostriches (like 6 ostriches). Some of these ostriches where standing on the grass on the side of the road, while others were in the middle of the road. The ones on the side of the road had yellow towels over their heads and were looking directly at me. I automatically assumed ( in the dream) that the yellow towels were meant to prevent the ostriches from attacking.

I decided to cross the divided road and as i crossed the first side of the road and stood in the middle lane, one of the ostriches ran towards me to attack the back of my leg with its beak but missed.

After noticing the attack, i got nervous and decided to completely cross the road but was stopped by oncoming cars. I waited for the cars to pass by and i then crossed the road. I woke up before crossing the entire road.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by goksonjay(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
please help me out. I had dream that I saw plenty fresh eggs in a bucket, not of equal size though. Now it appears the people in charge of our salary is connsidering the size of individual egg to make payment for us at work. When I asked the paymaster, he confirmed payment is done with regards to the size of individual egg. He showed me my egg, though not the biggest, though bigger.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by lokalbouy: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Afternoon, please I had a dream,in my dream a voice (didn't get to see who it was) took me to a farm and tells me that ,you see that man there, he is a qualified doctor but he's now a successful farmer,then the voice took me down to the fish pond and showed me the fishes from the smallest to the biggest in the pond which are swimming freely.then after that ,showed me another man that was supposed to be an Architect,who later become a successful plantation man.then the voice now took me to a hill where we met some little children jumping down from a falling tree,they were jumping from the tree as if they were on the ground. the voice now said to me that to get to the other side I have to do what the children are doing,that I need to jump over from the tree as well.I actually jump over the tree but it took me like 2minutes what the children are doing in seconds... please does this means anything thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Promise to respond to these dreams as soon as i can,God willing.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
@translatar
Your first 3 dreams are 1 but diveded into 3.
Kids saying thank u,means,u shud atleast visit an orphanage home,give cheerfuly.

That som1 left a kid at ur care means,can u go into skul biz?

The white outfits:CALLIN &protectin these kids,means,takingcare of kids,protecting them,meanin,OrphanageHome,skul biz, ETC
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
@tranglatar
Ur last 4dreams:
Don't give what u can't afford u seem to b bit of a cheerful giver.
Also,obviously,where u come from there is this way they treat the rich& the poor ones,u want to be careful u are not force into somethin u wil end up embarras.In all,Whateva u want to help wit make sure too &not coz u ar und apressur
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
@ ebankole
Thanks so much.
Now i understand well. - It is well
remain blessed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
@Kunmius
Somtims in life wat u see isn't wat it is,Its like u sim to often make d wrong decision,perhaps recently,which cud av led to distrcntn.
But,wheter it is dat hapen to life or dcision u av God to tank,becoz even tho u didn't ask him wia to head,he's dcided to com to ur rescue & or lead u arite.
seek God in ur evry dcision
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
@Goksonjay
The eggs stands for each person salary ofcoz.
The lord said,you are among the favored ones,tho urs might not be biggest but among them.
If u are workin at the moment expect salary increment if not a job is knwckin at ur door.
In all,be contented wit what u ar given,nd dnt be in hurry,bt it'll surely com to pass.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
@ebakole , thank u very much. I really appreciate it

ebankole: @Kunmius
Somtims in life wat u see isn't wat it is,Its like u sim to often make d wrong decision,perhaps recently,which cud av led to distrcntn.
But,wheter it is dat hapen to life or dcision u av God to tank,becoz even tho u didn't ask him wia to head,he's dcided to com to ur rescue & or lead u arite.
seek God in ur evry dcision

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
@Lokalbouy
wow.
God showd insef to u..wow.
He's tellin,why ar u waitin to strt Big,why ar u lookin frm white cola job,son,do not despite d days of little beginin,humble ursef like dis kids nd i shal lift u up.
Quit,sayin dat u cnt do dis or dat,strt somwia,ur ar great person-trust me.bt strt little,humble ursef nd u shal b great
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
@all
sorry for my use of words and or abbreviations.
My phone it is.
Let me know if u don't quite get the message(s) and i'll be waiting to mend each and everyone of them.
Thanks
God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
pls help me out on this,
I lives in a rockyhill n fenced compound, but in d@ dream there were only me n my landlady in the compound d@ day. when water broke our fence through flowing as river, we were worried about what happened.
My landlady then carried a bow of water n poured it in to the water, n the water went down immediately with Big Big fishes all over our compound, after my landlady poured d@ water, I didnt see her again n only me was packing plenty fishes till my "mini flat apartment" was over Filled
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
pls help me out on this,
I lives in a rocky n fenced compound, but in d@ dream there were only me n my landlady in the compound d@ day. when water broke our fence through flowing as river, we were worried about what happened.
My landlady then carried a bow of water n poured it in to the water, n the water went down immediately with Big Big fishes all over our compound, after my landlady poured d@ water, I didnt see her again n only me was packing plenty fishes till my mini flat apartment was over Filled
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
@gr8david

So much eyes on you where u live.
The fishes,water,and what u saw ur landlady doing,:How are u coping at you present place of residence,financially?
u need to pray,there's somethin about that place especially ur Room inparticular.
Cn u kip up at nite? Vigil?Pray God to open ur eyes to wats hidin inside that house/room
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gr8david(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
ebankole: @gr8david

So much eyes on you where u live.
The fishes,water,and what u saw ur landlady doing,:How are u coping at you present place of residence,financially?
u need to pray,there's somethin about that place especially ur Room inparticular.
Cn u kip up at nite? Vigil?Pray God to open ur eyes to wats hidin inside that house/room

Thank u Sir,
u are a real man of God. My financial situation is somehow these days n my landlady has been acting funny truly.
May God bless u n attend to ur matters too as u attended to me,
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
@ebankole nd johnwell, plz wot does it mean for one to see himself bathing in de dream. tanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
maxisfield: Ok pls cud u help me wit mine..I dream bout snakes alot. Its eida dey r pursuing me or am pursuing dem or dia jus littered all ova d place. Plz interpret ds for me cos its alwes soo scary tnks!
Obviously you are a snake girl. Just look in the mirror and see how fine you are wink Lol, just kidding. There's nothing to be scared of, it's just a dream smiley
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:39am On Sep 02, 2014
EngrSirwhite: @ebankole nd johnwell, plz wot does it mean for one to see himself bathing in de dream. tanks
purification,liberation,deliverance from bondage,new born etc.
You want to thank GOD for winning you battle and re-branding u.
Happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 2:12am On Sep 02, 2014
ebankole:
purification,liberation,deliverance from bondage,new born etc.
You want to thank GOD for winning you battle and re-branding u.
Happy for you.
Tanks alot sir, little wonder i felt so clean after takin my bath in dat dream. May God grant u more wisdom to continue with de work ahead
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2014
lokalbouy: Afternoon, please I had a dream,in my dream a voice (didn't get to see who it was) took me to a farm and tells me that ,you see that man there, he is a qualified doctor but he's now a successful farmer,then the voice took me down to the fish pond and showed me the fishes from the smallest to the biggest in the pond which are swimming freely.then after that ,showed me another man that was supposed to be an Architect,who later become a successful plantation man.then the voice now took me to a hill where we met some little children jumping down from a falling tree,they were jumping from the tree as if they were on the ground. the voice now said to me that to get to the other side I have to do what the children are doing,that I need to jump over from the tree as well.I actually jump over the tree but it took me like 2 minutes what the children are doing in seconds... please does this means anything thanks.

How prepared are you to do His divine will? what God shows you may are the signs of your high calling.

Spiritually, a Farmer and plantation man are Ministers (Pastor, Evangelist, Teacher, etc.), Those people He (God) showed you are those He called out of their profession (as in the case of Peter and co) to spread His Gospel.

Farmland:
- If a man of God or one about to be called sees a farm in the dream, it foretells confirmation of the call in him; it also connotes kingdom of God or church (Pray to confirm the call of God upon your-life)

- To dream of a farmland of green vegetation, prosperous looking, well-kept, and flourishing, signifies financial breakthrough, success, prosperity, abundance and good health.

- To dream of farmland with new crops or vegetation connotes new opening or promise of God to do new thing in your life.

- To see a newly plowed farm or field in the dream is an upcoming promise, gateway opening for abundance, wealth and fame.

Fish Pond
- When you dream of a clear pond, it portends prosperity and joy

Fish
- To dream of fish swimming freely in clear water is a sign of clear vision which shall give you advantage above competitors in business, career or ministry. The effects of which are wealth and personal (spiritual) power.

Little Children
- Signifies Humility.
Matthew 18:1 - 6...>>> At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

May the Almighty God empower you to do His Divine Will.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Tranglatar: @ebankole

30-08-2014
Scene 1:
‘Dreamt I was taking care of kids (somehow all dressed in white) and one was particularly stubborn.

Scene 2:
Then I saw lots of kids (all dressed in white again) moving along the road. They were so much in-front of their guide (a man I seem to recognize from a former working place), I felt they may come to harm and stopped in-front of them and told them to wait for their guide to come abreast with them. The kid (a little boy) in front looked up at me, held my legs said my name and said something like “thank you”. I was even surprised that he knew my name

Scene 3:
A former colleague and boss from a former firm left me to take charge of his kid (even though I was working). This time around he did not come back from work on time. When he came back he told me that they stayed longer that the meeting lasted uptill 12:15pm with a mischievous wink of his eye (as he would do i real life).............

Which Church are you?

To dream of children of walking age upward, or taking care of them forecasts your ministry as that of bringing up children. By this, you can be a minister in children ministry or invest in the children ministry.

Which church are you? Not all churches has children ministry, but if your church do, join as a minister.

God bless you!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2014
Kunmius: Hello,

Can you please help me interprete this dream?

I had a dream where i was walking along a divided road and in front of me, i saw a group of ostriches (like 6 ostriches). Some of these ostriches where standing on the grass on the side of the road, while others were in the middle of the road. The ones on the side of the road had yellow towels over their heads and were looking directly at me. I automatically assumed ( in the dream) that the yellow towels were meant to prevent the ostriches from attacking.

I decided to cross the divided road and as i crossed the first side of the road and stood in the middle lane, one of the ostriches ran towards me to attack the back of my leg with its beak but missed.

After noticing the attack, i got nervous and decided to completely cross the road but was stopped by oncoming cars. I waited for the cars to pass by and i then crossed the road. I woke up before crossing the entire road.
You posted this dream somewhere apart from here.

Ostriches
- To see this fat running bird in the dream portends good omen that can rain cash more plentiful than usual, expect increase in social activities as well.

Tarred Toad
- To walk on a clean tarred road in the dream means new opportunities of breakthrough in the offing

Divided Road
- Divided attention and confusion

Ostrich on grass
- Foretells upcoming era of luxury, joy, open door and favor.

Ostrich with Yellow towel
- Forecasts setbacks and struggles before improvement can be achieved. address your situation to this colour.

If I may ask; between the ones on the field and the ones on the road, which of them were more healthier?

In your prayer, Ignore the ones with yellow towel, but go for the ones on the field. also pray for divine direction, pray against distraction and obstacles.

God Bless you!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2014
Tranglatar: @ Johnwell

My Church: Roman Catholic. And about the Children, i understand, it is the block Rosary prayer crusade. Actually it seems the dream is in line with my novena prayer

Thanks so much. It is well

Please explain the one one in bold...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2014
EngrSirwhite: @ebankole nd johnwell, plz wot does it mean for one to see himself bathing in de dream. tanks

to summarize it, it means deliverance! Congratulation, but you have to pray and live a holy life to sustain your deliverance.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2014
johnwell:

to summarize it, it means deliverance! Congratulation, but you have to pray and live a holy life to sustain your deliverance.
Tanks alot sir nd God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EngrSirwhite: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2014
@ebankole nd johnwell, plz help me interpret dis dream. I saw myself eating with my best frnd in de dream (sincerely I hate eating in de dream even though I was enjoying de food). wot surprised me most was y I could not reject de food. immediately we finished eating, I switched over to another dream wia I was in a room with my broda and dia was a little puppy dog inside de room. it was as though I tried to play with de dog. De dog was aggressive, bt I was not afraid. De dog jst grabbed my right hand with it's teeth trying to give me a bit bt it was as though dia was a force preventing it from biting me. While my right hand was still inside it's mouth, I will den use my left hand to open up its mouth to release my righthand. Bt it will rush back at me nd grab my right hand again trying to bite it bt could not. It tried several tyms bt it could not succeed in biting me. I den rushed de dog, used my to hands to grab nd squeeze its mouth. i also hit de dog wit my hand, it shouted nd ran away. Immediately I switched to another dream again where I was in a church nd de pastor brought out a man and asked de congregation to pray nd deliver de man. We started praying before I woke up. plz help with de interpretation
Tanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
@johnwell, thank you very much for your response. You are right. I posted this dream somewhere else apart from here. I am sorry if i caused any confusion.

Your explanation has given me some insight into some of the situations that i am currently going through. I pray that God will continue to grant you more grace. In Jesus name.

As for the ostriches, i couldn't tell which ones were healthier, but i think the ones in the middle of the road were more than the ones on the grass.

johnwell: You posted this dream somewhere apart from here.

Ostriches
- To see this fat running bird in the dream portends good omen that can rain cash more plentiful than usual, expect increase in social activities as well.

Tarred Toad
- To walk on a clean tarred road in the dream means new opportunities of breakthrough in the offing

Divided Road
- Divided attention and confusion

Ostrich on grass
- Foretells upcoming era of luxury, joy, open door and favor.

Ostrich with Yellow towel
- Forecasts setbacks and struggles before improvement can be achieved. address your situation to this colour.

If I may ask; between the ones on the field and the ones on the road, which of them were more healthier?

In your prayer, Ignore the ones with yellow towel, but go for the ones on the field. also pray for divine direction, pray against distraction and obstacles.

God Bless you!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.