Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515388 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by shumuel(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
ebankole: Shumuel
Ever since these whole seeing money started how has your financial status been? this isn't a good sign at all.
Tho" the Lord compared you efforts and thirst to achive something as Cat n Rat" in the bible its called Rat-race.
You need to carry go along,be patient,prayerful and above all,but GOD first until this is done".?

i believe what you mean is that i shouldn't put my head/hand in any quick made cash ''what ever'' but continue in what am doing and to be patient in the Lord ?
My financies is a bit better than before. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ebankole I always see my self in my childhood home what does that mean.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2014
ilo04
God will make a way,where there seems to be none.
The exam is a symbol of an attempt and distraction and if out of no where you found yourslef back in the exam hall its an intervention and his grace to mend what's been made wrong.
Be prayerful.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
shumuel:

i believe what you mean is that i shouldn't put my head/hand in any quick made cash ''what ever'' but continue in what am doing and to be patient in the Lord ?
My financies is a bit better than before. Thanks alot
Very well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
bossmini84: @ebankole I always see my self in my childhood home what does that mean.
Such has been treated on here before "tho"

Pray against fundamental power pullng and taking you aback.
Pray against every power demoting your effort and troubling yoy prgress in life.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ilo04(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
ebankole: ilo04
The exam is a symbol of an attempt and distraction and if out of no where you found yourslef back in the exam hall its an intervention and his grace to mend what's been made wrong.
Be prayerful.
Thanks so much, God bless u, I know that his grace is sufficient for me because out of no where I found myself in d exam hall
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ayodejino(m): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ebankole n Johnwell... When u see ursef chatting wit Pst Sam Adeyemi n Gov. Fashola in ur dream, what does it connotes?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ebankole,

Please i had a dream where i was in my room and laying on my bed while browsing the web. I was also looking out the window of my room. All of a sudden, a force tried to pull my laptop away from me. The first time it did it, i pulled it back. It did it again and this time the force was stronger and i held on to my laptop and yelled " in the name of Jesus!!!" Then i woke up. Please what does that mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2014
@ebankole I always see my self in a classroom like environment and we are writing exams that Is always too hard for me to answer the questions.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:51am On Sep 22, 2014
Ayodejino: @ebankole n Johnwell... When u see ursef chatting wit Pst Sam Adeyemi n Gov. Fashola in ur dream, what does it connotes?
Its the grace to connect,hear from GOD when you need him.
The grace to call on God and hear from him when you want to seek solution or answers to things bothering your mind etc
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:57am On Sep 22, 2014
Kunmius
Its a good sign and its symbolises power,authority to tramble and confront the battle troublin u.
What you saw there,the spirit contending with u in that dream is the spirit that's been contendin with u all these while.
Obviously,the battle line is drawn & u're are winnin,u are rebukin,u are facin it,ur victory is near.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:01am On Sep 22, 2014
bossmini84: @ebankole I always see my self in a classroom like environment and we are writing exams that Is always too hard for me to answer the questions.
Its called contending with,struggling to...?
You might want to go fastin & prayer.
There is a power behind these& this is to limit you progress.PRAY.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by whaleola: 1:27am On Sep 22, 2014
i had a dream this morning, i saw stacked of chocolates in a different flavour all were packed and beautiful, they are meant to be take away but then i was confused of which one to take, i am not a fan of chocolate in real life actually, but having seeing that, i saw someone besides me and he was telling me to choose the fruity one but i refused as i don't really like them , immediately i saw COCONUT AND GROUNDNUT besides the stacked of chocolate, i picked COCONUT AND GROUNDNUT and i walked away actually i started eating the GROUNDNUT from the dream and i woke up. please kindly interpret this my dream.
God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 1:49am On Sep 22, 2014
@ebankole, thank you for your time

ebankole: Kunmius
Its a good sign and its symbolises power,authority to tramble and confront the battle troublin u.
What you saw there,the spirit contending with u in that dream is the spirit that's been contendin with u all these while.
Obviously,the battle line is drawn & u're are winnin,u are rebukin,u are facin it,ur victory is near.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 8:46am On Sep 22, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2014
I had a dream some days ago. In the dream i was on a bicycle with an acquaintance going somewhere, the said acquaintance was the one paddling the bicycle. Suddenly we came across a mad man blocking our way. We made a U-turn to get away from the mad man, with the mad man in hot pursuit. We were able to put some distance between us and the mad man, but the distance is not so great, because we can still see him.
We got to a point where we stopped, and there was another bicycle in that place, i came down, and took the second bicycle while my friend was on the other one.
The stopping to get the second bicycle gave the mad man time to close up some of the distance between us, and when i saw him getting closer to us, we mounted our respective bicycle to fled, but all of a sudden i realize i donnot have the strength to paddle the bicycle as fast as i want to, to get away from the mad man. While i was struggling to get away he was gaining ground on me covering the distance between us, while my friend on his part was going fast than i was going.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2014
Tranglatar
1,He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.
The children of istrael shall not fall sick but the children of egypt. You shall touch,pray for the sick & they shall be healed.It shows how obvious GOD is proving himself in u,life & family.
Meaning,God is you healer
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Tranglatar
You latter dream confirmed u former.
God has decided to take charge of you family affair not matter how little or unsignificance its appears.
The keys & what happened & the lost of the keys is to confirm to you that,God has decided to take up your fight,be ahead of encounter that might want to come before u & family.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:53am On Sep 22, 2014
Slinkky
The more u try to attach u goal with another individual(whoever that might be)the higher u rate to fail or disappointed.
There seems to be these attach about you &people around u,be it friends etc.

U have to walk alone,stand alone,but Ur trust in GOD if u want to succeed in life.
Above all,heed to this to avoid failure.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by shumuel(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
ebankole:
Very well.

Thanks alot, but am still seeing Money in my dreams; N1,000 notes and other denominations,

since last week it has now been every night unlike before wen it was just once in a while.

You said its a bad thing right ? but am sorry to ask if you are sure because i have d gift of Dreams and wen i remember it or it keep reoccuring it means it will happen and it always does, so am getting confused over it, please explain. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Whaleola
There chocolates,coconuts et al are thing of the world,the choices are decision,what u are about as a person(what u chose or av to..)Meanin,what ever choices u make in ur personal life determines it outcome.The outcome of u life"good/bad is the choices u made or how u choose lead life as a person.Its all a parable.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Shumuel
Lol,Every dream has it voices & message.
As for you question,my position still stands.
There are ways about for God to bless one without seein notes of nairas.
If that's so,then it means,you are a glorious,blessed person from above.
Meanin,u deserve more than u are gettin at the moment
Pray God to destroy that limitation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by shumuel(m): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
ebankole: Shumuel
Lol,Every dream has it voices & message.
As for you question,my position still stands.
There are ways about for God to bless one without seein notes of nairas.
If that's so,then it means,you are a glorious,blessed person from above.
Meanin,u deserve more than u are gettin at the moment
Pray God to destroy that limitation

Confirm! Yeap u just nailed it, dats what have been hearing since i was a kid and patient was said to be d cure but i don wait tire now, am not gettn any younger, and datz has always been d prayer point.
Thanks a lot
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hope you guys had a wonderful weekend.

@Johnwell and eBankole, please help me with interpretation...
I had the following dreams last night...

I was walking down a street and picked a Gold wrists watch, I had to drag it with 2 other strangers before I finally left home with it.

2nd: like 2 trucks full of prisoners that were freed was offloaded in the front of my compound. They were plenty and were all rejoicing that they have been freed finally. Some of them were even trying to enter my compound.

3. I and my friend were looking for an admission. They pasted the list but our names weren't there, we had to go meet the Admission Officer. They checked the supplementary list and saw my name as the 3rd. Later they printed an admission letter for me and my friend. The Admission officer signed on it before we took it.

Am yet to understand the dreams + I aint even seeking for an admission into any skl at the moment.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
@ broda ebankole,

Please what does it mean to see a lizard in the dream. I dreamt that i was on a bed with a female and we were about to sleep, but there was a lizard undernneath the bed. we became frightened and started trying to chasing it out of the room.

Thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by walemoses2(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
johnwell: Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

We are here to guide you, interpret your dreams & give you prayer points and bible portions to claim your good dreams or cancel bad dreams!

Questions are welcome!

I had a dream about somebody close to me and i long to actually know how to pray about it,it goes thus:

She was on the hospital bed crying because she gave birth to a twins that died,though i feel this is not good but i just need more input and at the same time to be specifics in how to pray.Thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Iamoilprince
1,all that glitters isn't gold.
2,those free are a symbol that GOD in his mercy has indeed setting free every captives in ur household including u,it means,shout ofjoy,lafter shall not cease around u no more,in ur family et al.
3,the last means,favor and freedom frm al obstacles& limitation.Somtin good is knocking
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Kunmius
Do not involve in any unholiness.
The bed,the lizard,the room is a symbol of being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

There is more to these but the essence of this is to open your eyes to some hiding and secret things.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
ebankole: Iamoilprince
1,all that glitters isn't gold.
2,those free are a symbol that GOD in his mercy has indeed setting free every captives in ur household including u,it means,shout ofjoy,lafter shall not cease around u no more,in ur family et al.
3,the last means,favor and freedom frm al obstacles& limitation.Somtin good is knocking

Wow! Thanks a lot! I claim the dreams! AMEN!!!!!!
@Johnwell, thanks a lot for the prayer points!!!
@eBankole, God bless u plenty!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks a lot, remain blessed
ebankole: Slinkky
The more u try to attach u goal with another individual(whoever that might be)the higher u rate to fail or disappointed.
There seems to be these attach about you &people around u,be it friends etc.
U have to walk alone,stand alone,but Ur trust in GOD if u want to succeed in life.
Above all,heed to this to avoid failure.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunken(m): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2014
Good mrnig @Ebankole and Johnwell....... please I had this dream last night. I s passing by kings palace while one of the servants called me that the king needsmy attention. I went in to the king but he didn't say anything so I left him, it also happened the second time but the third time when I went in I saw the king one aged man who can't see clearly and some chiefs I was told to sit and I sat then they all greeted me felt sorry for me over the issue I don't even know. then the aged man was about talking when I woke up................................................... secondly I had this, I was passing by my former church when I saw the church member sharing harvested maize over where refuse is dumped, looking at them surprisingly I saw my old friend coming ahead, we greeted and he suddenly turned to an anti Christ. with the help of people we killed him with cutlass but few minutes later he woke up and ram away. few hours later I saw about 7old friends became giant very mighty standing over a might building and many people including myself was under and them and they were talking that all men should follow them....................................................................... please I need the interpretation

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.