Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515204 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2014
Hi pls help me interpret this dream.

I saw myself with some friends from high school and I attended the same university with one of them. He was also my roommate and lived in his grandma's house(in Oru-ijebu) tho I was giving a token to stay there. We were walking towards the house but it was not the same house anymore and according to that dream I didn't live there again but he still did. I remember seeing some mutual ex secondary school friend who I only saw on fb and thinking to myself that all these that seems like they're living the life on fb are still ordinary. Na wa o. Then I notice we got the house and it was a big house about 3story building not the one we stayed in in school, in fact the scenario was in Lagos around where I stay now. He then parted a very tiny opening at the base of the door,(at this point I didn't know there was a door, I thought that was the door). He then crawled in and the second friend (not a close buddy but just hi, hi pals) also crawled in after him. I then protested that the hole (door) wasn't big to contain that I'll take the window instead. As i went round and tried to climb through the window,I notice that the door had been open and it was big like every other door. So I came down from the window and decided to use the door. Then I turned around again and when I got to the door I was distracted by looking at the house and other things and people around. The house was newly painted but it was don so tackikly that the paint was drippoping over all the windows I was also seeing other houses that looked like she owned them too lined up on the road till I woke up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Esonuu
Being an agent there means,power to tranple& the authority to fight back spiritually.
Also.it means,arresting the arrester.
Its a case of the hunter becoming the hunted.
It also means,more victories for u &the ability to figher better if u join prayer worrior in your place of worship.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Esonuu
Finally,You last dream.
The lord says he'll honor u & bless you but also telling u that his ways isn't yours.
Meaning,that he plans for you isn't same as urs.
While don't u ask GOD to allow is will for ur life be done &fulfill his promise?
Follow God will &let him help u as help is knockin at ur door.
He's waitin to help.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Calabardick
The plantin of yam at the road side,the armies et al.
You,siblings et al should visit there without being sure of God go ahead.
There seems to be an issue or more about this place u mention,but God is willing/is protcting her,ur family but not without devine instructions.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bode2: Pls help me on this dream: I dreamt of eating fried egg. I prepared it myself systematically, broke the shell, stir it in a bowl, stir it on fire and I started having a taste. In a nutshell, I dreamt of eating fried egg.
Pray GOD to show u right way to go as u seem not to be living aright before GOD.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
@Ebankole how is your sunday going, the Lord is your strength
Please help interpret these dreams
1) I was in my family house, it was like I went to see my people and I saw my mum pregnant
2) I went to my girlfriend village to see her and I told her that we wnt see each other again that I'm getting married and also I will ve a child soon, my friend told her mum, her mum looks happy but her face looks somehow.
Please I dnt kw if is belle hormones, if I close my eyes na dream island be d next
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Betapapa
The lord saw ur past friends taking u aback,manipulatin ur decisions in life,distracting u attention,focus as a person,taking you life backward etc.
The village& ur real place signifies you past clashin with u present life.
U want to be careful my brother.
This will happen,watch out but the right to chose lies with you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Bode2: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
ebankole: Pray GOD to show u right way to go as u seem not to be living aright before GOD.
thanks Sir, I will keep praying
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tranglatar
You ex still long for you tho"& yes u still feel some kind of guilt somehow,isn't that right? hence the urgin in ur second dream.

The tree without fruit signifies her life right now,stall,fruitless hence the obsession over you.So u want to be careful when next u come around her,for the sake of your marriage.u get?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tranglatar
Also,the church,givin,ur friend,the lady ur feeling sorry for ur friend,the pain in his thump et al.
The lord says,His case his spiritual & miight need a spiritual or counselin help.
The pains,means,spiritual &past hurt as far as woman case is concern in his life.
The fear signifies,lack of faith,lack of trust etc
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tranglatar
Lastly,the mercy johnson part is not quite meaningful to confirm that no all they say about the first-lady is all true.
You lord took u there so that u may judge not but seek the truth first...

Finally,Obviously,you seem not to be quite Ok with the way thing is being done where u wroship at the moment.
Its well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mum4all
Ur gender abit confuse tho"
Well,u mum might get angry or is angry with when u visit or decide to visit ur family house(she has her reason,trustGOD)seem u mum hates associatin with anythin family,isn't it?seek her consent if she agrees if not don't-she's her reasons.
Ur ex mum don't like u.Tnk God u dnt end up wit her.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
My brother I dnt understand ooooo
What do u mean by ex and my mum being pregnant means what
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by calabardick(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
ebankole: Calabardick
There seems to be an issue or more about this place u mention,but God is willing/is protcting her,ur family but not without devine instructions.

Please I need more explanation, i don't understand you, please help me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
calabardick:

Please I need more explanation, i don't understand you, please help me.
Being pregnant means,anger,secret,hate towards somethin or place or even pregnant indeed.But in this case,its to do with these above list.
Sorry guys i guess this was meant for @ Mum4all
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by calabardick(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
ebankole:
Being pregnant means,anger,secret,hate towards somethin or place or even pregnant indeed.But in this case,its to do with these above list.

no sir, my dream was about my mom planting yam, not pregnancy.

i don't understand your interpretation.

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
calabardick:

no sir, my dream was about my mom planting yam, not pregnancy.

i don't understand your interpretation.

Sorry.
Being under guard while plantin means,protection,prosperity.
Truly,she's need God help/prayer to achieve more as a person be it anywhere or in that particular location.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Busybody2(f): 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
johnwell:

blackmaria..
for one to be in this police van, expect loss in status, captivity, death, witchcraft powers are having upper-hand against the person destiny.

that person needs spiritual intervention in fasting & prayer.

this person you saw, his family member are responsible for his problem, the enemy of a man is his.........

since they've rejected him, well, if something is done on time, he can recover.

why was he dropped in front of your house? are you a minister? that is your responsibility, inquire from God, He'll direct you on what to do.

ebankole: Busybody
Its signifies,setting the captives free.
Perhaps,someone close to you is longing,waiting for freedom &sooner u shall see it with your eyes.
Secondly,Its signaifies,being surrounded by enemies& but with prayers freedom shall be granted.
In all,You going to withness something soon &it happens u will be amaze.
Gudmornin

Many thanks guys for your 100% accuracy. May God throw open the floodgates of Heaven and pour out manifold blessings on both of you in Jesus' name for the time you guys have taken to reach out to people smiley
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by calabardick(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2014

please sir i lay more emphasys on this intepretation, please explain more.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:10am On Sep 29, 2014
calabardick:

please sir i lay more emphasys on this intepretation, please explain more.

ASK God to open you spiritual life.
He will and whatever u see let me know on here.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by almaliki: 6:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Gud day mr ebankole, hope u gud......pls i have a lil question....what does it mean to see oneself driving a car in d dream.....its either am driving or am a passenger in a car, keke, okada.....its been a regular occurrence for 3wks running.*driving on a good road or smooth surface*.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning sirs!!!

Please, can you help me interpret this...

Dream 1
After a very long time, I finally went home-actually I stay away from my family in. When i got home, my younger sisters took me to the garage to show me the work they did there. When we got there, our garage and that of our neighbour was also opened. The garage was cleared. As in, they washed it and removed every thing inside. In reality, the garage is filled with junks. In the dream, I was still inside the garage, but it was in the form of a living room with glass walls, whereby I could see those who were coming. As I was sitting there, a girl came with her child, in reality, the girl is a neighbour of mine who people call my wife, although I have never had anything to do with her, but we were friends and we played together, but last year she was impregnated by her married lecturer, so we just stopped talking, she gave birth last December, so, in the dream she came with the child and told the child that I was her "daddy", even though the father was there with them, the child started crying and I told the girl to stop that nonsense, that I am nobody's father. She kept on insisting.....anyway, I don't really know what happened next, but then I asked my sister about the elder brother of that girl....then she told me that..

Dream 2
Now, this is the part I dont really understand..

My sister told me that the guy was now a politician. As in a political jobber, who was paid to tarnish the image of the president. As she was telling me, I was seeing everything happening..

The guy and some set of people in the dream job was just to grant interview under different pseudonym criticising the president, and they were all under APC. Infact, there was a particular scene where the President was almost beaten by those people. In that same scene, there were some seats reserved for either Ministers or PDP party members, but APC members occupied the seat, they were waiting to fight with whosoever tells them to get up. SOmeone, actually brought it to the attention of APC that the seat they were occupying did not belong to them, immediately, there was chaos and they started fighting, even fighting the security operatives...

In the same dream, the guy I was asking about, actually went from Lagos to Owerri in order to support APC, in order to make APC have a strong foothold. In the dream, I was seeing reels of newspapers with different names of people and their different comments against the president and the PDP, actually, I was made to believe that after giving the interview or comments, they were paid different sums of money...

Please...what does it mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Almaliki
Are there people behind while driving?is not then your dream means,progress,smooth pace,having it smooth,grace to archive without any itch or obstacle.
Obviously,the Lord's been good to you if not recently u must have notice good changes surfacing your life.
Be thankful to GOD for helpin u so far.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please what does it means to see some scrapping like a bad hair off someone's head and washing the remaining hair with warm water.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
S3nn2x
dream1
The girl in question is secretly in lov with u &sees u as a potential husband.All along even b4 she got impregnated &after.
Its also another way to say she might be a potential Wife if u choose to agree with that

As for ur 2dream?Let's not go there i understand quite well tho"
Lets just pray GOD help this country
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
fholammy: Please what does it means to see some scrapping like a bad hair off someone's head and washing the remaining hair with warm water.
The head has been under attack but now,undergoing physical/spiritual deliverance.
Keep the prayers alive it helping.
Congrats in advance.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks!!!

But I don't think I want to go there...

Except if God is expressly telling me to go there..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
s3nn2x: Thanks!!!

But I don't think I want to go there...

Except if God is expressly telling me to go there..
My apologies to Mum4all &Calabardick
I av so much going on in my email &kipin up with all these dreams is abit taskin @times.
I quote both of ur dreams in between.
Requote ur drims4 me to help.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
ebankole:
The head has been under attack but now,undergoing physical/spiritual deliverance.
Keep the prayers alive it helping.
Congrats in advance.

Thank you sir,God bless you

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by calabardick(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
calabardick:

I had another one this morning.
I saw my mom planting yam in a roadside farm close to our family house and there was an army hilux close to the small farm. those army were with her in that farm.

at a certain place, she was trying to harvest a large tubber of yam, those Army came to assist her, but when i came closer the Army left to their hilux.

what suprise me is how she knew their name.

God bless you!

@ebankole›>>> this is the dream, please am woried!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.