Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (512480 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Stanleyelege: Helo dis one is very very urgent.
In my last night's dream.
I was with a group of pple, 2 among them appeared to be my colleagues.
We closed from a function nd while going, some attendee who came with their vehicles didn't stop to carry us but instead carried only few gals leaving many guys behind. Before us was a big stream perhaps one of the streams in my village. I saw it and paused not wanting to enter into it I told my frnds that it could be disastrous to attempt to pass tru d stream but we should wait for a higher vehicle to convey us pass d stream and we waited before I rose up. I ve other that I wouldn't want to publicly enumerate . My email is stanleyelege@yahoo.com. Pls we need to talk.

stream signifies flow of life forces..... powers from the waters (the marine power of your village) is after your moving forward in life.

my number is on my signature
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
confusion everywhere here, what a pity !

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
LLVelly: In a dream, a man dat I came to his place gave me a gold necklace and a silver ring.
#IntepreteASAP

Generic meaning of Jewelry are; treasure, precious, self glorification, pride, idolatry.

Gold: generally means glory, wisdom of reputation, truth, wealth, righteousness, self-glorification, kingship, and leadership

Necklace; Generic meaning for necklace are; precious, God's gifts, pride, idolatry, and self-glorification.

Silver: portend knowledge, purity, strength, and or knowledge of God, redemption, idolatry, spiritual adultery.

Ring; signifies covenant, authority, prestige, power, love

The question is:
1 who gave you this Items?
2 what is your relationship to the person?
3 what type or ring were you given
4 Does the necklace has pendant?
5 What was the pendant?

To dream of giving or receiving jewelry, if it is not demonically influenced, portends a good omen of love, romance and domestic improvement.
SeaGold:

This is a myopic sentiment. If you are an adult and independent please start monitoring your dreams cos its a manifestation of reality. I have monitored most of my dreams and it replicates in real life. What will happen to me in the near future is always revealed in a dream beforehand.

Yes most times our subconscious mind play tricks on us by repeating what we fantasies in the real world during our dream state but one need to discard the replay of our physical activities in dreams and focus on the real dream which hitherto tend to "reveal" the future to us.

you are right!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Akalia(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

the summary of your dream means you have a ministerial call
yes I reckon so , cos I find myself in church environment in the dream sometimes and even sharing the word of GOD.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
akpur1: I see snake in my dreams and see them in the physical world. What does it mean?

Snake: in the spirit, snake foretells demonic influence, deception, danger, hatred, evil, threat, witchcraft attack, trouble, obstacle, treachery..

to dream of snake foretells satanic power at work, evil spirit and works of satan. the degree of evil is determine by the size, poisonous nature or strength of the snake. Thus, a very large poisonous snake may represents serious danger.

or maybe you have a call to serve in the marine kingdom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Elesta: Thank u for coming up wit this. Dreams play a very important role in our lives. Please help me interprete this dream.I was in a bus like a private bus,near my office and my brother was inside,so I saw a friend of mine in his personal car and I rushed out of the bus to go and meet him,but unfortunately I didn't meet him,so I ran back to d bus,only to discover that my shoe had fallen out while I was rushing out to go and meet d guy.I asked my brother he said d shoe fell out and remain small,it won't have fallen out oh.So I was on bare foot.I was now complaining in d dream dat d person I rushed out to go and meet I didn't meet him,now coming back to where I was b4 I can't find my shoe. Please what does it mean?? Really worried

Car signifies personal calling, (tell that your friend that drove the car, if he is not a minister yet, he has a call of God)

To travel in a bus in the dream portends fulfilling your ministerial journey
To Come out of a bus suggest strong influence that will make you leave your present church in the offing
to quit bigger car for smaller one in the dream suggest arrow of demotion and, or settling for lesser position in life.
Shoe represents Gospel, love, covenant, preparation, Marriage

Be careful of the decisions you make (changing church) it will have negative effect on you.

be prayerful when making decisions.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Akalia: yes I reckon so , cos I find myself in church environment in the dream sometimes and even sharing the word of GOD.

May God Bless and empower you to fulfill your calling in Jesus name...

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by browneyeschic: 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls help me interpret this dream:-
I saw an ex of mine that just left me for another woman and got married to her. I was walking past him in the dream and he held my arm and started pleading with me to forgive him. In the dream, it seemed that I was still single. Then I saw 3 of his friends begging me too to forgive my ex because he was having problems in his marriage, they also told me that my ex's businesses had flopped totally. I agreed reluctantly to forgive him and then I followed my ex and his 3 friends to a room which happened to be his wife's former office before they married. I saw his wife's pictures on the wall and I saw my own picture too (1 though). I kept asking myself in the dream how that pictures got into the wife's former place of work. Then I saw myself telling my ex that I will give him and idea on how to clear his debts and revive his dead business. Pls what's th meaning of this dream?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
goldiam: please what does it mean to kill snails in the dream not one but many,was hitting them with stone one by one.i will be xpecting ur prompt response.thanks

Snail: signifies arrows of poverty or stagnancy, slow or no progress in life, close door, backwardness, sluggishness, failure in business pursuit, career failure.

in addition, to see one with long horns in the dream suggests you are dealing with tigers as friends. they will finish you economically before you know it.

am glad you destroy them, pray God to destroy the above mentioned spirit in your life......
Ask4bigneyo: 1. I saw my late dad in our previous rented apartment n both of us ar heading to sumwhere, we get to a point where it seems dia is no pathways, i told him dt dis is no road here may b we shud pass anoda place n he said there is road n b4 we proceed he said "he wanna ease himself n he gava me a black portfolio bag, that i shud help him hold d bag til he cums back n he entered nearby bush to ease himself.....i was @ a corner waiting for him wen i woke up.....
2.Seeing myself among my secondary sch mates...
3. Wet dreams...is it diabolical?
4. Seeing myself in an unknown land dinning wit colleagues..
5. Seeing myself swimming in a pool...
PLS, I NEED AN INTERPRETATION TO EACH OF THE DREAMS... THANKS!

1. he gave me a black portfolio bag: anything black signifies sin, toil, ignorance, trouble, grief, frustration, mourning, death, gloomy, evil, ominous, famine, sorrow. (pray and reject it)

2. Seeing myself among my secondary sch mates... backwardness approaching

3. Wet dreams.... (please explain)

4. Seeing myself in an unknown land dinning wit colleagues.. (beware of initiation)

5. Seeing myself swimming in a pool... clean pool means church, home, God's blessing, but when you swim in the midst of strange faces it portends marine connection.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
freecocoa: Okay, so last night I dreamt we were just playing around with coca-cola product corks, (removing the rubber under it)and I discovered that, any one I opened,had a free drink offer under it, infact all my own, came with a free drink offer,to the amazement of every other person.

Please can anyone help on what this could mean? Thanks.

the dream means: freecocoa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
3cycle:
Driving or been driven has to do with divine speed.

Please stop confusing people here, go and open your thread!

That person has Ministerial calling.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
fabulousdubby: Which of dis dream is d real one? The mid nit dream, afternoon dream,and Early morning dream?

It depends

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
J12: A cobra bit my penis in my dream. Please what does this mean?

are you serious?

You have gone out with a marine chick be that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
walemoses2: There is this dream i have had more than 4 times now,it goes thus,parking a car somewhere only to come back and discover not there again,my mind tells me this is bad,though i have been praying about it but am still looking forward to something specific from any Joseph of our time. cheers

Take good care of someone very close to you (wife, friend, etc). Else you loose her/him.

God knows best.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Drdreluv: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Free cocoa inclusive unless Ɣ☺u change Ɣ☺ΰr user name
freecocoa: I reject am, if to say na champagne e for dey manageable.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by CzarChris(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

yeah wink
I salute you for your response sir. Now how can one actually know which dream is the real McCoy?
Honestly, I don't dream, but when I do my family takes it serious(like once in two/three years). The rest is just me after watching 007, I see myself actually playing the 007 role. You know(in 007 voice) 'I'll have a martini, shaken not stirred', and its so cooooool! cool
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Elesta:
I'm still kinda confused.Who is d 2nd guy r u referring to?is it the one I ran to ?

1st guy is d guy u r with that is misbehaving (in ur dream, he is presented as d guy u ran to and didn't meet). While d 2nd guy is d one that is trying to come in.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Pateniya(f): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
I need help, i dreamt that i saw myself in a thick forest i was on top of bike been driven by a guy, he was taking me round and showing me places.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by saintneo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
1. Residing near a drug addict. The drug addict was playing very loud music, so loud you can't feel yourself alive. In other to get things normal, you paid the drug addict a visit and to inform him of the extra loud noise emanating from his apartment. Upon hearing your complain, he picks up a gun and shoot at you; however, the bullets missed you, you even felt the bullet move past your ear. As a normal human being, you BOLTED faster than Usain Bolt, and hid yourself in another flat not belonging to you. The drug addict searched and searched for you so as to empty his gun into your flesh. Then, the occupants of the flats you hid in ferried you away in an enclosed trolley.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by deltateam: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Please am kneeling down.Make una no go spoil people relationship unto sey una dey interpret dreams o. embarassed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by honeybear100(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
honeybear100: I had a dream that I was naked in a very big field that do not have an end, I looked at my left and right I couldn't see the end, even my front and back don't have an end, I was in the middle naked. So I noticed something was written at the back of my left leg... three lines following each other from up 2 down of my left leg. Please can you tell me what that means...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by deltateam: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pateniya: I need help, i dreamt that i saw myself in a thick forest i was on top of bike been driven by a guy, he was taking me round and showing me places.

If you are my girl.I' ll take u round the world.you like it. I like it.I really really like ehehh.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by goldiam(f): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
thanks and God bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by goldiam(f): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
3cycle:
Snails are stagnation
Killing them means God wants to elevate you so you need to pray against spirit of delay and stagnation
thanks and God bless u for the response
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
July 31st 2014
In my dream, I was racing on a road/bridge I was running very fast and then I had to pass a tunnel and all of the sudden I just slowed down and when I just looked ahead I saw the end of the bridge. The Holy Spirit didn't allow me to cross the bridge
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mogenerous: Had this dream long ago but it still bothers me... Had the dream like a year after my dad die. I was frequently seeing until this very day. He came him and took my hands then headed to a room where he keeps his credentials.. he placed a white bowl filled with water, added something's including pepper, all ds small pepper that some people use in making herbs for sick people... I then asked him if he was leaving again, he smiled and said, no am here to stay... and I woke up... what baffles me is I haven't really been seeing in my dreams liked I used to since then. I hardly even see him in my dreams now

Johnwell
Ledafaze

- what was your father doing for a living when he was alive?

- The living has nothing to do with the dead, pray this short prayer (Blood of Jesus, separate me from my late father, in Jesus name)

- Just pray & reject this dream, it's not good, it a sign of ancestral spirit in you as a result of family covenant and, or spirit of death after you.

you need nothing but deliverance, in MFM deliverance is FREE, visit the nearest one and narrate this dream to the deliverance minster.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
SeaGold: Johnwell, a friend returned to his parked car but met it in flame. The funny thing is that people around the vehicle watch it burning without offering to help until he extinguish the fire himself not before the car has attained partial damage.

What does this ugly incident portrays for my friend in real life?

No one would have help him, it's normal.

car signifies Ministerial calling and Vision, tell him to be extra careful and always pray
- against Ministry/vision killers
- restoration of the damage he dream of
honeybear100: I had a dream that I was naked in a very big field that do not have an end, I looked at my left and right I couldn't see the end, even my front and back don't have an end, I was in the middle naked. So I noticed something was written at the back of my left leg... three lines following each other from up 2 down of my left leg. Please can you tell me what that means...

1. unclothedness: generic meaning for unclothedness are: flesh, demotion, impure, ashamed, stubborn, temptation, lust, witchcraft, open, truth, honesty, nature.

to be naked in the dream portends arrow of poverty, display of flesh, witchcraft, embarrassment, exposure to satanic attack, shame and dishonor.

2. Field: the nature of the field you saw yourself determine the meaning of your dream.
- A dream of green and pleasant fields foretells prosperity, abundance, breakthrough and success in personal and business affairs.

- To dream of a withered or dry field foretells upcoming poverty

- To dream of a newly plowed field foretells an upcoming attainable goal, through hard work and self-sacrifice.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Following
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chiogoezubem(f): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Youngzedd:

I don't play games, although I only watch action films.

Watched Thor this weekend grin

Ehen...! You see?! Action films, Thor, video games... All na same, same naa. Easy o... Lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.