Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515358 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ublaize: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ublaize: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
@ebankole welcome back
Can u pls help with interpretation?

In my dream I was being shown some beautiful house built by a neighbour. I was in company of my friend and my sister. Lo and behold, we were suddenly attacked by many children. I dispersed them off. One held my cloth refusing to let go. I picked up something from the ground improvising it as a weapon and struck the child. The child died;one of the hands still clinged to my shirt. Alas, I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ublaize
The buildin stands 4somthin great thins dat's to com ur way or already in progres

The Kids ar like termite/blessin.
As 1 journey thru life or strive to succeed der ar powers dat coms or pple who's intention is to see us fall or go bakward.
Nw,u fought bak becos:1,U must be prayaful al the tyms
2,learn to contro ur anger
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Thank u broda ebankola,

Please i had this dream yesterday:

I went to a supermarket and i bought some fried fish. I ate it while walking to the cashier ( the cashier was a childhood neighbor). When i got in front of him, i presented him the fishes (which had mostly bones left) but he looked at it and handed it back to me and didn't ask me to pay.

I took it back and i continued eating it and walked out of the store. After eating all the meat on the fish, i took the skeleton back to the location and showed a lady there that i didn't pay for the fish that i just ate. The fish fish skeleton was huge and the lady was also a childhood neighbor.

The lady took the bones from me and i gave her $15. She was about to give me my change, then i woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ublaize: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
ebankole:
Ublaize
The buildin stands 4somthin great thins dat's to com ur way or already in progres

The Kids ar like termite/blessin.
As 1 journey thru life or strive to succeed der ar powers dat coms or pple who's intention is to see us fall or go bakward.
Nw,u fought bak becos:1,U must be prayaful al the tyms
2,learn to contro ur anger

Thanks

Yea, I have serious anger issues.
Felt the kids were termites in the case. They were aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
ebankole:
Esonuu
1,if only u cn draw close 2 God &begin to pray,he wnt to help u,infact,he himsef is askin u to com now.(dis means,u ar few of d fovored 1's)

2,None is perfect bt wat u ar tinkin abt dat gal is wat it is,she's a potential wife.Bt humble ursef b4 her pple

3.you will rejoice soon but dnt let pride ruined wat God has for u.
... Sir,in respect of the 2nd dream interpretation,i havent seen d gul in ma dream in real life,havent seen her face b4 and in real life,i am not dating any lady,de gul i luvd so much and hoped to marry in future left me last yr after dating her for 3yrs plus and since then i havent gone into any relationship,presently i have jst a female friend(casual) and i dnt hav strong feelings 4 her cos she isnt de type i luv dating in terms of physical qualities and am yet to 4get about my ex,pls throw more light so i can understand u more.tanx
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Kunmius
The lord said not all that's free is good or brings blessin.
But a free gift given to you as a result of ur given will inturn convert into blessin instead of curse.
A receiver must learn to give as well so as to maintain such favor from others.
This is why she took the bone &u in return gave her 15$.Be a giver too.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Esonuu
Ok,let me brk it down.
The reason u don't know the said gal in real life is because u don't see her as a potential wife for u.
But God won't lie,he said there's som1 now that u knw but to u doesn't exist but to God,he's sayin that said person u dnt consider real is a potential wife,som1 who wil go extra miles for u.
Get now?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kelvin1191(m): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2014
ebankole:
Kelvin1191

Your friend must make an offering or tithe a specially one at that before goin into such biz,this is so that the lord can pave ways for him both now &yrs to come.
He must also read that bible verse &seek God direction before embarkin on this biz.
Whatever God review to him let me know.
Thank you very much. My friend was planning to settle his girlfriend since he may leave the state to establish in another. He read the verse but was shocked to see that. The worst part is that he only manage to type the verse down on his phone and went back to sleep only to remember it after a day and till today, nothing concerning the dream. Am suggesting he call and apologise to the girl and ask 4 her blessing. What do u think?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 12:10am On Oct 29, 2014
ebankole:
Esonuu
Ok,let me brk it down.
The reason u don't know the said gal in real life is because u don't see her as a potential wife for u.
But God won't lie,he said there's som1 now that u knw but to u doesn't exist but to God,he's sayin that said person u dnt consider real is a potential wife,som1 who wil go extra miles for u.
Get now?
tanx so much sir,may God giv u the auction to function more IJN Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2014
May almighty God continue to strengthen you sir'. Im grateful and I wont stop praying. Thanks once again and remain blessed.
ebankole:
Yemyem2
U are quite right God is fightin for u &ur prayers are indeed workin for u.Congrats.
You 1&2 dreams are the same,God prevent u from bein attack again but u are not there yet as u must do as ur last dream suggest,thou nothin much left but this is what the Lord cammaneded b4 u deliverance can complete.
Am sure u get this.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Geophem(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2014
ebankole:
Geophem
Adopt the culture of giving alms or sharing.
God want to take away somethin out of you life for good tru given.
The shoes/slippers means,a worn out glory or suffering which that begger or someone in need took away from u.See?Thru given God want to fight a particular battle for u and give u victory.Do this &u'll testify.
thanks bro its crystal clear u have d gift of dream interpretation as ur interpretstion shows exactly wt i am going tru in real life. I appreciate u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Pls sir ebankole,help me with this dream,lately i keep seein my Ex who i was engaged to for 3yrs plus,we promised & hoped to marry each other after our degree programmes but she broke up wit me last yr for reasons best known to her,recently i see her in my drms where we end up quareling wit each other,its either she does sometin that doesnt pls me or sumtin else wil cos a misunderstanding btw us in the dream,i'v been tryin to ignore de drm since it has to do with my past but the dream keepings repeating itself,am sure God is trying to reveal something to me but i cant just comprehend what it is.... SECONDLY, wat could be the meaning of me visiting a family in the drm,they live in an upstair that is very high,either 3 or 4 storey building and i was so scared to fall when i was climbing up/down cos of the height and nature of the stairs which wasnt properly built,it was kind of sloppy,looking like sumtin that wil slip off ones feet when u step on it and the family served me food which i didnt eat til i left their house(tanx 2 God cos i dnt lyk eating in d dream), i dnt even kno this family i visited in real life except their son whom i do see in real life arnd my street but we dont know or talk to each other..GOD bless u sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2014
Kelvin1191
If what ur friend read in the verse has somethin to do with exactly what u mention as regards his Lady or ex then he must do as exactly as the bible verse said if his biz must see the light of the day.
The land means space or grace,a biz without foundation is like a home without foundation.Its will eventual fall.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2014
Thank God!!!

Good morning,
Please, help me interpret this dream.
I was in my house sitting in the parlour, i think watching tv or doing something, everywhere was dark outside, more like midnight. Everywhere was quiet and silent. I don't know what came over me, I just used my hand and raised the curtain, and lo there was a young man that looked familiar, hiding outside my house and looking at me through the window. I tried to pursue him, but he did not go, he just stood there and was looking at me or looking at something in the house. It seemed like he has been there for a long time and I did not know, then I jumped up went round the house and discovered that the windows were opened and the curtains were raised, that means I could see outside clearly and someone outside could see me. I was getting scared because I did not want to see anything. So, I started running around the house and locking the windows. But before I locked the windows, I would look outside, although I did not see anything, it seemed like something was outside.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2014
Esonuu
Insted of regretin ur ex left,the lord said u shud be thnkfu that u didn't end up wit her.
As wat u saw there is a querrelin wife u'd have ended up wit.
This goes to every1 that refuses to accept that most tyms there's good in every bad situation/experience.
2-not every1 at d top are truly lifted by God.So b contented
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2014
S3nn2X

A song goes tho:O ye christians cease not praying for ye are in the midst of the enemies be watchful,be alert,be prayerful...

Why have u reduced prayerfuly?why do u choose to sober,rest wen the evil one's are on alert waitin for whom to devour?
I pray u dnt ex.p disappointmnt soon.
Learn to pray as such hour daily
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kelvin1191(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
ebankole:
Kelvin1191
If what ur friend read in the verse has somethin to do with exactly what u mention as regards his Lady or ex then he must do as exactly as the bible verse said if his biz must see the light of the day.
The land means space or grace,a biz without foundation is like a home without foundation.Its will eventual fall.

I understand. He asked her for a little break and will definately return for her if he's settled and she's still single. The bible said the town leaders should beat him. What about that?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
kelvin1191:

I understand. He asked her for a little break and will definately return for her if he's settled and she's still single. The bible said the town leaders should beat him. What about that?
He shud ask God first before investing in that particular location so as nt to be frustrated
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dodobytes: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dodobytes
The bible said,God isn't a man that he shud lie neither the son of man that he shud repent.

Foremost,when last did u had any dream after the one i interpreted for you &how did u go?
If none then there must be somethin about ur way of life presently.
I'll be waitin,mind u?U'll do somethin because there's sometin fishy.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dodobytes: 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hello broda ebankole,

Please i need clarification on this dream. I have been praying to God to reveal to me the right time for me to move to Nigeria. Is God saying i can move now?

Thank u for ur time

ebankole:
Kunmius
I don't know what u or you & brother are plannin or doin together.
But mind u,here's a bit delay or fear of taking a step or decision but,the Lord said its not too late at all to start again or make that attempt as there are still ways or open doors to explore now.
So,be hopeful &face both u,both ur fears as there's time

Kunmius:
Hello broda ebankole. I m so glad u r back.

Please, I had a dream where my twin brother and i were heading to a bus station to catch a bus. We decided branched a corner store first to buy some things and while paying for the things, we were telling the woman to hurry up that we don't want to miss our bus.

The woman took a while to complete our order and as soon as we received what we bought, we ran to the bus stop but there was already a bus there. It had already picked up some people and was leaving. I tried stopping it but couldn't.

My brother and i then decided to wait for the next bus. About some minutes later, another bus came. Some people also joined us at the bus station to board the bus. I woke up during the boarding process
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Dodobytes
You last dream will speak volume of the new development.
Oh human,u ought to have PM me before now.
Its ok,anyways,can u narrate ur last dream or throw more light?
If necessary PM me.
Mind u,Its not late has u might stilll get call..If truly u lead a holy life with God.
Thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dodobytes: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mr Kunmius
Ofcos i'm aware u understood my last interpretation.
Ok,let me brk it down.
1,The woman,what u bought means:u know its time from the start but choose to stay back or gather somethin hence,while u missed the first Bus.

2,the Bus means,Its time to move from 1 place to another,move forward or experience progress.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Kunmius.
Ur dream is crystal.
But there's so much fear in makin this decision,why?
Seems there are two of u or perhaps more.

Let God be my witness this day if any tell u otherwise they are deceivin u.
Mind u,you are bein time,so,its ur choice to decide this time around befor its too late.
Lord,be my witness to this av deliver.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
The lord will grant u more grace in the mighty name of JESUS. Amen!!

ebankole:
Kunmius.
Ur dream is crystal.
But there's so much fear in makin this decision,why?
Seems there are two of u or perhaps more.

Let God be my witness this day if any tell u otherwise they are deceivin u.
Mind u,you are bein time,so,its ur choice to decide this time around befor its too late.
Lord,be my witness to this av deliver.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dodobytes: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Bro ebankole,i have sent you a PM..thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2014
it feel so good to have u back here sir...may his name be continually be lifted.plz sir concerning the first dream about having misunderstanding with my mum sir...i actually use to buy something for my mum when i was having but since i went back to complete my studies have not been able to do that again for now coz am self sponsored and my fees is really high.. the only person i should say am not really in good team with is my dad coz of his attitude towards us. but i will still try and do as u have advice.thanks and God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by micoma: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
I had a dream where I saw myself wearing a big sized cloth. I also dreamt where I saw my friend in an office and I called from a not too distance place, though he did not respond to me but immediately I entered the office I could see him again. Kindly assist to interpret the dreams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.