Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515169 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:29am On Nov 20, 2014
sunnshyn:

Ok great, need to ask God then..tnk you very much. I appreciate.

Am quite,wholly,exhaustively sure of what i stated here-You shall see with you eyes,hear with your ear-Just ask God to open ur eyes of understandin,once he does?Share it here.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2014
a friend of mine told me , e dreamt that is mum died in the dream and in the same dream she woke up as in not dead again.. like when u think somebody is dead and u have called everybody this person is dead o, and the person later wake up, asin not dead again
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2014
sunnshyn:

No, here. Can I please have ur email...tnk you.
Click on Ebankole" & you'll be linked to how u can PM me or get in touch.
I don't disclose my details on here.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2014
ebankole:
Agimor
Lastly.

The lady the rejected u,The return of you OND:Meanin,Letting go of your past &ur past lettin u go.
Now,the deliverance is bein made whole or almost hence,while u dispose what ever might stain ur holines wit God.
Above all,Keep mendin,keep disposin anytin that might hinder ur new found love with Christ-GOD
thanks bro
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:40am On Nov 20, 2014
sunnshyn:

Ok great, need to ask God then..tnk you very much. I appreciate.

You've conquered the said attack back in nigeria before u left for foreign land.
Now.In this case u might wnt to ask God as somehands are not meant to receive gift from.
In conclusion,Let God be ur guide always.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Debeginin
The Lord said you are now connected.
One help,support,Favor will lead to another.

Wow..I see heavenly,earthly favor and connection here.
Your heaven's has open.
Yes,The lady was sent to you to connect u indeed-She'll play a Great role in helpin u,connectin but u'll av a little part to help urself to.
Congrats.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2014
WarRLaY

The lord said she shall only observe with her death shall not come near her.
A thousand may fall before her but none shall befall her.
The Lord shall prepare a table before her 'even" in the presence of HER enemies.
No power of death nor attack shall prevail has this is accrodin to the will for Her.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunnshyn(f): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2014
ebankole:

Click on Ebankole" & you'll be linked to how u can PM me or get in touch.
I don't disclose my details on here.
Bless u

Please reply my PM so I can email you...thank you.

Seen ur email...tnk u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2014
sunnshyn:

Please reply my PM so I can email you...thank you.

Seen ur email...tnk u.

Replied

Thou busy now but be sure to hear from me anything/in no time.
Godbless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2014
ebankole:
Debeginin
The Lord said you are now connected.
One help,support,Favor will lead to another.

Wow..I see heavenly,earthly favor and connection here.
Your heaven's has open.
Yes,The lady was sent to you to connect u indeed-She'll play a Great role in helpin u,connectin but u'll av a little part to help urself to.
Congrats.
Tnx sir.Pastor pls what part do I hv to play.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunnshyn(f): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2014
ebankole:

Replied

Thou busy now but be sure to hear from me anything/in no time.
Godbless.

Thank you...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 20, 2014
ebankole:
WarRLaY

The lord said she shall only observe with her death shall not come near her.
A thousand may fall before her but none shall befall her.
The Lord shall prepare a table before her 'even" in the presence of HER enemies.
No power of death nor attack shall prevail has this is accrodin to the will for Her.
Amen. thank you very much sir for replying, and I also have some issue I will like to discuss with you about my personal life, I won't like to disclose in public, I don't know welda we can talk on whatapp or bbm, bcus I need straight replies
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
debeginin:

Tnx sir.Pastor pls what part do I hv to play.

Am not a seer ,i only speak thru ur dreams and Gods mouth piece.
But its certain,U will knw when the time comes.

Its here already,May the Lord bless u-CONRATS again.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2014
WarRLaY:
Amen. thank you very much sir for replying, and I also have some issue I will like to discuss with you about my personal life, I won't like to disclose in public, I don't know welda we can talk on whatapp or bbm, bcus I need straight replies
This is why we long for sponsors.Nt on both
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2014
ebankole:

This is why we long for sponsors.Nt on both

But..Of course u cam PM me or call.
Bless u sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
ebankole:

Am not a seer ,i only speak thru ur dreams and Gods mouth piece.
But its certain,U will knw when the time comes.

Its here already,May the Lord bless u-CONRATS again.
Ok,understood.Tnx a million.
May God continue to increase n keep U.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
plsss i dreamt as we were in group (students) going to church and we were waiting for bus but the bus did not come so we were ask to join elopter and the elopter was on top of a building so we were using ladder to claim to get there.. i was with high heel shoe and i was wondering how to claim the ladder coz the first stair case was really high.. well unfortunately the elopter was filled remaining i and one girl.waiting for the return,i manage to claim the ladder but the elopter was not there and someone was trying to construct another one for me then i woke
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
a friend had this dream that he kill a sneak and he the saw another passing 2.dream. its seems he was going to their house and their dog was trying to fight him and he was telling d dog" don't u no me" 3. many people were congratulating him but he could not see their faces..the hands were so much that he could not shake them one by one..but he was just keeping his hand and they were just shaking him some big hands with marriage ring.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
i also dreamt as if i was pregnant and like 2 pastors told me if i no what am carrying and i said no...they said am carrying a star i should not try to aboard..and i was doubting ..so when i got to fellowship in dt dream dt pastor said the same thing and it seems i was writing and he said i should check my hand when i check my pen was star pen. also in another dream..its as Thoug my grandmum died so when i got there ,they doing burial arrangements,there was cofin outside, people were carrying and its seems i went there with a baby girl and the man that was like my husband was just laughing . plz help
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bluetrails(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good evening bro ebankole, pls what does it mean to see a number of running antelopes in a dream?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ammamat
Blame none for your predicament since you were born.
Complain not to God things ain't workin the way u expected or want.

Your way of life has the major setback to ur progress in Life'in whatever form.

NOW.the high heel shoe means:Way of life,worldly way of life etc(u seem close to God physically but not with ur heart)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ammamat
In conclusion to No.1

The shoe(Way of life,worldly life)has been the source of ur problems,delays et al preventin u to experience hight,progres,receive anythin Good frm God.

The helicopter means,d height & or answers to u praya bt d world/wrong way of life:In u has been blockin God grace,answers to ur prayers al dis y
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ammamat
1-The snakes are unknown,spiritual et al attackers-Thank God for his victory,they've been there unknown to him which has been affectin his life as a person-But there're more to be killed,More prayers/fight is needed.

2-The Dog means,attackers;close but unknown enemies very close,its called domestic enemies,hidin enemies
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ammamat
2-...You friend is under monitor or rather he's dealin with unknow but known enemies.He shud be watchful of whom he trust especially those he know or close-above all,he must fight back.

3-The lord said he wil only see it,plan it almost experience it,hear pple wish him wel as regards Dis until he fight back to reclaim it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ammamat.
Let me brk that of you friend down.
You see..? Its like bein ripe to achieve somethin or for marriage.
Now.The unseen faces means,Its his time but the enemies is makin it imposible(faceless)so that it won't mainifest physically.
So,the faceless means,Time for somethin but presently invisible(There're powers behind this)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ammamat
There's three glory within u.
1-marriage glory
2-In the house of God(When u serve God wholeheartedly)
3-Another one inside u.
But these can't be archive when u refuse to give ur all to God.

4-u al have a glory child glory-so when u find u take in,don't abort it,leave it pls as u av that Glory upon u(Glory child's glory)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lastly Ammamat

Take a look at these pre-destined of yours.just for u alone?

Now,Would u belief if i tell u that some1,somwher,somethin somethin must be dispose before u can laught and wed?
Yes,Shud i say som1 must DiE?
Can u now see why u need God/fight befor u can av all this lists Glory?
Its well with u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
bluetrails:
Good evening bro ebankole, pls what does it mean to see a number of running antelopes in a dream?

We're like animals b4 God that lack direction witout God.

A life witout christ is like an animal.
The race isn't 2 d swift bt he d lord's shown is grace.meanin,We al nid God direction
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ammamat
Please let go of that sins/sinful way of life so that you Glory man manifest and reach its full potential.

The pregnanacy means,sin or glory.

Glory as per:The greatness in u but for it to manifest(exactly why u ain't sure if its a pregancy);bcom sure dat u're pregnacy(To show)u must let God help u,let go of sinful life
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wonder why i came back to write about u/ammamat?

Hardly the lord insist to me about somethin/some1 if not for a very strong reason-I just have to deliver.
This is directely to u:
Cos ur case is more to do with Not given God ur all.
U first dream defines who u are &what's been causin delay to ur life.
Goodmornin all.
BlesU
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Dear Pst Bankole,

Good morning. Could you please interpret this dream?

A treasure belonging to a group of people travelling fell into a river when crossing a bridge. They were looking at the river but could not find it. I wanted to help them so I joined them in the bridge, looked at the river but could not see through because the water was yellow. I asked them to check one side of the river and left the bridge.

When I got down, a man (not part of the travellers) told me I have the power to speak to the river and ask it to release the treasure and where it should release it.

Thank you! May God increase His unction on you. Amen!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:51am On Nov 21, 2014
JohnDuke259

And the bible say:

And ye shall say unto the mountain be thou be removed into the ocean,this river...And it shall heed,hear thou voice &be so.

This always this urge'when u see pple in trouble"It might have to do with anythin,Bt the urge to help is just there"
Yes,u av a call there"
Why nt ask God to show/direct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.