Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515112 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
abeg make una no kill me here since morning, i need rest please.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Emeniyen: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
I use to write exam and trying to catch up with time to finish in the dream. Please help me with interpretation

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

Please stop confusing people here, go and open your thread!

That person has Ministerial calling.
What has ministry got to do with driving?
Shallow interpretation.
Bye
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Op ,can i come in? have gift of dream translation?

thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
GEJTILL2019: please help..i always dream to see myself flying in the sky and many people would be below me.and in d dream i always feel happy when flying ...have had this same dream more than 40times....please any man of God in d house shud help.
U will achive ur peak if u travel out.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
3cycle:
What has ministry got to do with driving?
Shallow interpretation.
Bye
Driving in the dream means ,leadership.
thats all i can say for now.
if the Op permit me i wil expanciate,if not,i will just focus on reading the Op interpretation.
God bless all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SEYIKP(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
omisakint: If one eat in d dream what does that mean?v

If one hv sex in d dream wat does that mean?

Shld dreams b taken serious??
IF YOU SEE YOURSELF EATING IN YOUR DREAM, IT'S A WAY BY WHICH THE AGENTS OF DARKNESS SOW EVIL SEEDS(DISEASE, STAGNATION, E.T.C) IN ONES LIFE. IF YOU SEE URSELF HAVING SEX IN YOUR DREAM, THEY DO USE IT TO TAKE AWAY VIRTUES OR GOOD THINGS FROM YOU. IS ALSO A WAY OF WEAKNEN YOUR SPIRIT MAN. IT MAKES YOU TO BE LAZY TO SPIRITUAL ACTIVITIES(PRAYING,ETC)

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by omisakint: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
SEYIKP: IF YOU SEE YOURSELF EATING IN YOUR DREAM, IT'S A WAY BY WHICH THE AGENTS OF DARKNESS SOW EVIL SEED(DISEASE, STAGNATION, E.T.C) IN ONES LIFE. IF YOU SEE YOURSELF HAVING SEX IN YOUR DREAM THEY DO USE IT TO TAKE AWAY VIRTUES AND GOOD THINGS FROM YOU. IS ALSO A WAY OF WEAKNEN YOUR SPIRITUAL BEIGN. IT MAKES YOU TO B LAZY TO SPIRITUAL ACTIVITIES(PRAYING,ETC)

Thanks for the clarification.. How can u help? Bibble verse to pray with will be appreciated.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by isacolukay(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Op, I consistently have dreams about my primary and secondary schools, I see myself with my teachers and former school mates. Infact, I have forgotten many of these folks in real life and they keep surfacing in my dreams. By the way, I have left some of these schools over 20 years ago but the way d dreams come, its so vivid and I see structures that were there as at then.

Please help a nigga before I drown in my dreams!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SirAweezy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

Please follow carefully, your dream is very complicated, it signify many things, I will pick point by point…

Point 1 …I was in a forest with some friends:
To suddenly see yourself in the forest signifies you’re after something and could not have it due to porous plans, but in your own case something came up. (do you have marital plans?)

Point 2 … some old women begging for alms:
- To give alms in the dream suggests expenses in real life,
- To refuse a beggar alms in the dream suggest unexpected hardship

Point 3… Then we passed some children also begging for alms. They said they could protect us from their mothers (the goddess you finally met) but we didn't give them any money.

Point 4… After a while, we approached a stream.
The general symbol of stream in the dream is that of flow of life forces.
- If your dream is of a stream that flowed clearly and smoothly, expect your life pattern to follow suit,
- The stream might also signify obstacle from marine powers (as in your own case)

Point 5 …. There was an ugly woman with one hand in the stream. She asked all of us if we knew who she was, but none of us knew. She now entered the water, and reemerged as a beautiful woman. She said her name and that she was the goddess guarding the stream and she will let us pass.
- The woman you saw is the marine powers contending with your destiny
- can you recall the name name she mentioned?

Point 6… We all passed but when I reached the shore I realized I was no longer wearing any slippers. (She took your slippers & let you pass, what a terrible exchange)
Dream of Slippers/shoes;
- To wear one comfortably signifies contentment
- Uncomfortable ones signifies domestic problems
- To wear one leg or non signifies marital warfare

for a marine spirit to take away your shoes/slippers, it means she has taken your marriage away (spiritually she might be your wife), you will be experiencing problems in your relationship. If you are married, how is your marriage? Is it full of problem?

In addition, in your prayers always call her by that name and command her to release everything she has taken from you.

your reply will determine my next comment(s)
99% correct!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Emeniyen: I use to write exam and trying to catch up with time to finish in the dream. Please help me with interpretation

Yours is a case of having difficulties with academically.
that said,you must devide you plans as you are more of a biz person but if u study well u might do better bt not much.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
saintneo:

Thanks a lot.

Could you help with these too.....please

3. Seeing a dead relative in the dream, you were trying to help/entertain him but there were challenges to stop you from performing the task. When you overcome these challenges, before you can render the help or entertain the relative, you suddenly wake up. (This dream happened twice - two consecutive nights, the deceased relative is the father.)

4. Seeing a man dressed in white asking you what you want? The responses by dreamer can be likened to PS 51 and PS 26. (This dream happened twice - two consecutive be nights, first an old man, the a young man)

Johnwell ..... what could these imply?

3. Seeing a death relative means there is an ancestral spirit in you as a result of family covenant, or spirit of death is after you.
or also, the person who saw has something he/she withhold or took from you spiritually when he was alive. Pray and ask God to arrest him and retrieve what belongs to you back to you, also plead the blood of Jesus to separate you from him

4. God wants to bless you but you are not specific when you pray, be specific, if you need one million naira mention it when you pray, if you need a car mention it, God responds to specific prayer
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bbello28(m): 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

you fly?

what you do when you fly and who you fly with determines the interpretation of your dream.
jz flying without wings.. I also dnt knw d meanin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ajibel(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

if you are serious about this, here is the meaning...

you have been initiated, you are now a confirm marine agent

if you need deliverance, locate the nearest MFM, tell them this dream and they will assist you.

Blood of Python shocked shocked

Me initiated cry

I dont go to church doe and no MFM iThink around my vicinity sad
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Isa

Pray against the spirit of backward.
have u noticed as u are about to achive something meaninful somethin,somewhere often come to casue delay or stop such move.

U need deliverance ,and need to fight again d spirit of delay and obstacle.
tanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by delishpot: 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

Market signifies the world

Crowd to dream of an orderly good-nurtured crowd forecasts approaching wide opportunities that brings increasing happiness and joy

Monkey Generic meaning of monkey is dishonesty, addiction, mischief, foolishness, spirit of jungle, wilderness spirit, and deceitful friends.

if you are single and see monkey in your dream, watch the person you are going out with as he or she is not faithful, the worst of all the monkey attacked you.

It's a sign of disappointment (maybe relationship) at the point of breakthrough (celebration)

Ok o, but I still dont understand the significancr of them dying. Why did they just drop dead without me even touching them.

I have friends that are like friends but are like not friends. One just dissapointed me today sef. Nothing serious but I needed that friend to help me out with some stuff but oh well, $hit happens. Looking forward to better stuff tomorrow I don buy champaign sef to wash am. Na time dey delay me now. I wish say tomotrow fit fast forward .
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SEYIKP(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
isacolukay: Op, I consistently have dreams about my primary and secondary schools, I see myself with my teachers and former school mates. Infact, I have forgotten many of these folks in real life and they keep surfacing in my dreams. By the way, I have left some of these schools over 20 years ago but the way d dreams come, its so vivid and I see structures that were there as at then.

PRAY CONCERNING UR FOUNDATION.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Emeniyen: I use to write exam and trying to catch up with time to finish in the dream. Please help me with interpretation

- To dream of writing examination and passed in the dream easily foretells comfortable achievement, fanfare victory and accomplished success

- To dream of writing exams with problems or difficulty to finish, or no time on your side to finish foretells an upcoming obstacles, delay in progress, frustration, and a suggestion that evil arrow is fired against you from completing your project at hand.

- To dream of failing an exam in you dream foretells biting more than you can chew. the ambition you are presently pursuing is beyond your ability, it's better you do a rethink of a change of goal or objectives.

- To dream of writing exams in the school you left years back suggest struggling with ventures that may not bring benefits. Wasted efforts, stagnancy and demotion.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Safari29: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
It's Drem Tim cheesy
my dream last night. well I've bn out of job for 5 months and no single alert from all job hunting efforts.
last night I had a dream. I saw a long time friend of mine driving in my street in front of my house. I called him he parked and we exchanged greetings. He asked of my job and we'll being and i told him everything. He later told me to come to where he works that there is always a chance there. I was so amazed. then next day I went to the company I did interview immediately and i was given employment letter. but what surprised me was that the HR that attended to looked like one of the stewards at my former company. The women that serve us tea every morning and clean the office. what does this means.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
GEJTILL2019: please help..i always dream to see myself flying in the sky and many people would be below me.and in d dream i always feel happy when flying ...have had this same dream more than 40times....please any man of God in d house shud help.

Please call me for this, it's very complicated
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
isacolukay: Op, I consistently have dreams about my primary and secondary schools, I see myself with my teachers and former school mates. Infact, I have forgotten many of these folks in real life and they keep surfacing in my dreams. By the way, I have left some of these schools over 20 years ago but the way d dreams come, its so vivid and I see structures that were there as at then.

To be in your old school or with old classmates portends backwardness, failure and demotion, pray against it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ShirelleBaby: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Johnwell-pls help me on this_[b]I see myself sitting and cooking a very rich egusi soup in a pot[/b]pls what does this mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by SEYIKP(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ ISA, PEOPLE OFTEN LIMIT THE INTERPRETATION TO BACKWARDNESS. BUT SOMETIMES GOD MIGHT BE CALLING YOUR ATTENTION TO ADDRESS YOUR PAST OR TO TAKE A CRITICAL ANALYSES OF YOURFOUNDATION AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
ShirelleBaby: Johnwell-pls help me on this_[b]I see myself sitting and cooking a very rich egusi soup in a pot[/b]pls what does this mean?

Delay is not denial.
whatever it is you are waiting for or expecting in its due time,it wil come to pass.
right now thins seems not to b movin bt ur time is close 2 mov
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

To be in your old school or with old classmates portends backwardness, failure and demotion, pray against it.

Johnwell, really does know what he's saying.
Pls,d poster pay attention to this.
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by alien1: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
oyeludef: go on son. until dey tell u to start sending money.why cant someppl use their head.
person wey send money dey OYO,but dreams are real and cant be ignored.i have only 3 eventful dreams in my life.i dont even av dreams this day but when they come,they aint ordinary
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Piro4rl(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=johnwell]Symbols are the language of dreams.

A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.

We are here to guide you, interpret your dreams & give you prayer points and bible portions to claim your good dreams or cancel bad dreams!

Questions are welcome!

Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
I interprete mydreams by myself and the one I can't I ask IFA (Oracle) which is in my Head !!!

GOD is supreme , shikena .... And dreams are like statistics of your life telling you what happened, what is happening and what shall happen as well as the players therein also their acts !!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ShirelleBaby: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole:

Delay is not denial.
whatever it is you are waiting for or expecting in its due time,it wil come to pass.
right now thins seems not to b movin bt ur time is close 2 mov
thank u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by alien1: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
oyeludef: go on son. until dey tell u to start sending money.why cant someppl use their head.
send money for what? to buy candle abi wetin
aint dumb sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
@safari

Do pay visit to ur formal place of work once in a whilee if not often ,as there's a help waiting for u.
Someone,at ur formal place of work God want to use to help u.

Do ,often check ,like in form of sayin hi's and dnt hesitate to tell if any seek to knw abt ur Job or fianacial situation as it is.
help is waitin for u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Please. do not hesitate to expose me if i ask u or pm u to ask for anything o
Am not a pastor nor a prophet bt was a formal best friend to one.
God gives gift to who ever he likes and none is perfect,i just tot,y nt help if God has decided to bless me wit such gift?
Note: dnt interpret if u dnt av d gift o
its dangerous,trust me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.