Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515382 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by almaliki: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2014
ebankole:
Almaliki
...He will honor u,u shall be treated,bless like the kinds(The whites)
Meanin,They way they are treated,respected in this part of the world shall be melted,bestow on you.
Bless u all.

thanks for d heads up....dreaming about myself driving or being driven in a car had been a regular occurrence for d past couple of months running......kinda funny though....anyway thanks & God bless u real good.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2014
What does it mean to see onions diced in four different portions and all the portions were the same?

Good Morning
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Whаt is the meaning of this sir, I hаd а dreаm I and someone I don't know went to my wife cousin house аnd I sаw the husband and wife reаrrаnging the sitting room so I join them to аrrange аnd carry there baby.
2.I went to market to buy ready cut vegetables to cook soup.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Debeginin
U were actually the man attacked hence while u saw a rat &threw it away.
Now,i don't know what u are planin to do or if u intend to embark on a journey or biz.
The Lord said,Ask me first(as the attack is avoiding,hence while u were able to dispose d rat)so that what's avoidable doesn't result to un-avoidable attack.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
S3nn2x
1-The Lord said there won't be any need regreting or amending u past or re-buildin dem or rememberin dem anymor
As ur old shackles,old buildin is under re-construction et al.
An attempt to do so will bring nothin bt shame or remind u of old/bad past.
He said,he'll reconstructin ur past already,u av nothin to do der anymor

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
S3nn2x
2-No! It wasn't ur dad.
What u are seein is called.connected spiritual sight.
The role of a father in his kids lives is to fight,protect,guide &watch over them,isn't it?
Yes! Now the Lord said he's willin,already takin/playin that role of a father in ur life,spiritually,physically.
What a lovin God isn't it.
Bless d Lord.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
ebankole:
Debeginin
U were actually the man attacked hence while u saw a rat &threw it away.
Now,i don't know what u are planin to do or if u intend to embark on a journey or biz.
The Lord said,Ask me first(as the attack is avoiding,hence while u were able to dispose d rat)so that what's avoidable doesn't result to un-avoidable attack.
Tnx a bunch sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
S3nn2x

Wow.
You are surrounded by unknown enemies.
Now let brk it down.

The said tenent,God compared what he gave u both spiritually/physically to a peanut.

The slippers repaired by u means,the amount u spend to maintain ur house but u knw wat?
U are not profitin from it instead u are losin more money,isn't it?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lastly.
S3nn2x

Yes,The Lord compared the said tenent as a tricky,un-repentant person.
U keep spendin on the said house yet he won't just pay u what u deserve thereby makin u lose more than u are gettin,isn't it?
Both the person dat lives wit u,d tenent meant no well for u-Wow.
What a world
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
missbethel:
What does it mean to see onions diced in four different portions and all the portions were the same?

Good Morning

-The lord shall add onions to ur life.
-U shall av one but 3in one blessins.
-One blessin,abundance shall lead to the rest.
God is workin on ur blessin(s)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Koffo
The said couple has been havin challenges in their marriage but God is re-pairin back their home. But their efforts might need your assistance in other to have a lastly,lovin,settled home.
U doubt? call them now &ask,they need ur word of encouragent or imput on somethin that's to do wit them.
Pls help them to re-arrange IT
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Koffo

conclusion,Why not then help then re-arrange these thins?So that they can av a lastin,peaceful home'ur assistant is needed.

2-Vegs,means,greeness,peace,abundance,harvest,blessin.
Now,Its been given given but u av a role to play-above all,The lord Lord what u've been waitin for is here now.
Ask God to propel this brkthru.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
ebankole:
Lastly.
S3nn2x

Yes,The Lord compared the said tenent as a tricky,un-repentant person.
U keep spendin on the said house yet he won't just pay u what u deserve thereby makin u lose more than u are gettin,isn't it?
Both the person dat lives wit u,d tenent meant no well for u-Wow.
What a world
That's true. We have over 10 tenants. None of them pay their rent when due, and when they do, it is never complete.
We have not really made much from the house. Like this year alone, the compound was flooded 3ce.

As for the guy that stays with me, he is a close friend of me, finished from same school. He has been here for over a year, yet he doesnt contribute anything to the house upkeep, There was a time he was earning 2ce my salary, yet there was no change....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
S3nn2x

God will always be right,i knw my bein here is to direct pple &expose every plans of the enemies.
I have nothin to prove but God will always prove his words.
Yes,Everythin like u said,i said is absolutely true.
That person livin with u,please becareful ok?
And pray,ask God to tell u exactly what to do as regards everytin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by fireforfire: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls what is d meaning of eating garri n egusi soup with family members in d dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
ebankole:
S3nn2x

God will always be right,i knw my bein here is to direct pple &expose every plans of the enemies.
I have nothin to prove but God will always prove his words.
Yes,Everythin like u said,i said is absolutely true.
That person livin with u,please becareful ok?
And pray,ask God to tell u exactly what to do as regards everytin
Well, the person is 'Born Again', he is even more committed to God than I am. He prays more than I do. He does every as a Christian more than I. It is all confusing.

There was a time I dreamt about him, in the dream, I was like a mighty warrior, standing tall, while he was like a cripple, lying on the floor and trying to tell me something or ask for my help. There were people around, and it happened in front of our family house in Lagos. The dream really confused me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bigemmmybig(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
I had a dream about an old lady friend of mine...in real life, I met her again after about ten years of no contact..In d dream I saw her n her yunga broda. We were all happy about seeing each oda but d moment I introduced myself to there mother, d moda was angry,mad n agressive towards me. I wonda y
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
fireforfire:
Pls what is d meaning of eating garri n egusi soup with family members in d dream

Its called foundamental attack.
,porverty attack And/Or household attack.
The whole family must be deliver or each one by him/herself.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
S3nn2x
God is talkin abt d within of him u are talkin about witout him?

To u he's but to God he's cripple,need help spiritual.
Infact,the Lord showed u that just so u knw that men look outward while God searches men frm within&examine their thoughts?
Spiritually he's cripple,u're better than him b4 God.Ask God 2 open u eyes mor
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is a lesson to all.
As human we tends to apply common sense when it comes to God warnins or words.
We apply human logic and ignore the msg he's delivering to us.
We tends to ask question even" while the answer is glaring before our eyes.

God ways are diff from that of men, I used to be guilty of this as well anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bigemmmybig

Its a no go away,that's what the Lord said.

I don't knw what is it goin thru ur mind about her or choice of thought towards the said lady but its a no go area.
And if there isn't such thought,Just keep in mind its a no no!
The mother knws somthin u don't know.
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bigemmmybig(m): 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
ebankole:
Bigemmmybig

Its a no go away,that's what the Lord said.

I don't knw what is it goin thru ur mind about her or choice of thought towards the said lady but its a no go area.
And if there isn't such thought,Just keep in mind its a no no!
The mother knws somthin u don't know.
Bless u

Yeaa thaanksss again...God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ebаnkole thank u sir, I will do аs you have directed.i hope to shere my testimony and hаvest seed with u soon.by God grace.in Jesus name. Аmen

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
What a mighty,awesome,wonderful GOD we serve-This thread clocked it forth 4months and a bit higher.

4th months and 3days.
Its been a wonderful experience helping u all &serving God at the same time.
What a mighty GOD!!
I know its been his,strength that has kept me,us all going.
Praise the Lord.
Bro.eBankole

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 5:34am On Nov 23, 2014
@ebankole.
I dreamt dat a guy dat stays with me dug up d entire floor of my sitting room and d entire sitting room is in a mess n my TV is broken as well.I was very angry.I told him dat I will b moving of d house by january so where does he expect me to get money to fix dis mess n d landlord wil b around in december.And I was like,I saw him when he borrowed a DIGGER,y didn't I stop him?.I almost cried in d dream.
REAL LIFE:The guy stays wit me.I saw a flat somewhere n asked God during my midnite prayers if I shd move in.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by folash: 6:03am On Nov 23, 2014
I saw myself vomitting seriously in d dream. Pls what does this mean? Also, somebody gave me a list in the same dream, and told me to write my name on it, they wrote "accounting" on the list.
Real life: I studied accounting in school, and still trusting God for a good job
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Debeginin

Yes! You prayer was received/answered And not just that,the lord showed u the mind &the tot of person stayin with u.

The lord compared him to a digger;someone whose mission is nothin but to add to ur issue instead of help/supportin u.
This u've noticed but ignored for a reason known to u,if not for anythin u must mov
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
...Move out of that house becos of him-he's a digger,meanin,problem adder who does nothin but try to Dig u.

Now,the isn't the issue here but the person u are stayin with is.
Spiritually/physically livin with him does nothin to ur life but adder to ur case et al.
U are lucky God is this open to u,not all av such previledge
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Folash
I can see u are takin ur case seriously &fightin,prayin to be free in other to experience progress in life.
Well,Obvious ur Glory was once Hijacked hence while ur Glory(Accountant,CERT et al)seems not to have fetch anythin good for u,Yes i meant that.No matter where u submitted that CERT of urs they just won't chose u....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Folash

....They won't just chose u even if u were the best et al.

Now,The powers,attack,what was deposited inside u the moment u were born which has brought abt ur failure all this year has been vomitted.
Its been there to stall ur Glory(CERT)
Now,u saw ur name on the list cos
1-Now,U wil be chosen anywher u apply for a job nw
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
2-U are now on the list of those their glory was once withdrew but now back to them.

3-It means,Those that have forgetten u wil henceforth remember u for good especially companies u've applied for a job b4.

4Abov all,U've vomiited evil deposit &av been delivered from ur misfurtunes,attackers-Congrats.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
WISHIN U ALL,HAPPY SUNDAY,ITS SUNNY DAY INDEED TODAY.

Notice:
This goes to all,in as much that we all long to be enlighten by God/his words to lead our ways &lead us aright thru his words(mouthpiece/Dreams).

Its also important to note that has goes by things changes,so also our lives in generally,spirtually/physically....

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.