Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (514380 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by joechima: 5:02am On Nov 29, 2014
Sir,wat does it mean to be attacked by robbers in the dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 6:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Ps kindly help me with this.
Someone's trap caught a bat. It was valued so high in the revelation and they were thinking on how to eat it. As i collected the meat, it fell off my hand and a dog came and ate it up.
Then came another scene. Its lyk the President visited my family. He died while in our house. It wz ar if he is from the family and wz having some issues with the family members. Immidiately, some stern looking soldiers came with a gigantic coffin. They have him guards of honour and were trying to bundle him into the coffin. I was now contemplating in my heart, the possibility of a president coming from my family b4 the end of the revelation.
Thirdly, i saw myself negotiating for a low quality clothing material. God bles u sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2014
Good Morning. I had a dream this Morning, my mom and I were going out and suddenly we saw a car drive by us and stopped and the man told is to get in. after, he told me that he wants to marry me. I think the man was a king or something, he was a very popular and wealthy man and he insisted I marry him even though he has another wife. my mom told me to inform my dad about it. please what does the dream mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2014
Amazingg:

pls can i have your e-mail id? Thanks

Email replied sir.
You can check your spam or inbox,bless you.

Goodmorning all as I long to reply you all in no time.

Remain blessed in jesus name.
Greetings in the name of jesus.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
ayindejimmy:
I usually see myself walking naked in my dreams. At I also fly in my dream. Any translation for these?

Pray against powers of shame,disappointment and witchcraft powers setting you aback, such that kept you stall and remain in the same spot when you ought or suppose to be flying:achieving greatness.
It's witchcraft powers and u must fight back and put an end to their existence in your life.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
s3nn2x:
Good morning sir!
Please, I need your help with the interpretation of this dream.

1. There was a church that I attended for some months, I left after I started having dreams about the church and I suspected the church was not pure. So in the dream, I and some friends decided to pretend as if we were SSS officials, so we went to the church and started interrogating everyone. We somehow destroyed the church or so. They were not happy. In the dream, more friends were coming to join us to play the game, to us it was a game, we came with buses and cars. Even those that we do not know came and joined us. My family members were also involved. The family of the pastor or. prophetess were not happy, they were suspecting that we were not SSS officials, but they did not have any prove. After sometime, when we knew time was against us we had to escape. I was the last person to leave the place, others were already in the cars. My sisters were in a bus and they kept a sit for me, so as I was running, they started the bus, when I entered the bus they drove off.

I was scared that might call the real SSS officials and we might be caught, I was also scared that if we are caught they might know where I work and go and report, that would make them dismiss me. But as we were driving, the people were counting down, as in, they said that we were close to where they cannot catch us again and even SSS cannot get us even if they try because that was out of their jurisdiction.

As we were getting close to the place and crossing it, that was how I woke up.

2. I was in my house in Lagos, in front of the house, then a man and a crowd of people accosted me. The man is the father of some children who use to come to my house every night and if I have food I give, if I don't have I give them money or just ask them to come the next day. So, in the dream he was accusing me of not coming to his house to greet him, that I was using his children and didn't bother to come to his house to thank him or something. Amongst the crowd were his children, but 2 of the guys I feed were not around, only the youngest one.

I told the man that I did not see the need to see him because it wasn't a big deal and that I was just feeding them and it was not special. He told me that I made his children to be coming back home late, that I send them on errands and they get injured, he even said one of them fell into a river when I sent him to throw refuse away in the night. I told him I was not aware and they they come to my house very late, I even use to shout on them to stop coming late. In reality they come late, sometimes 10 pm, and I tell them. Most time when I go out I see them playing with guys or just walking around. The guys are 7, 17, 18.
I actually ask them to cut the grass in front of the house and throw refuse. That is all I ask them to do in reality. And it is not every time. The grass is just a small portion in front of the house and most times they don't do it.
I told the man every thing. In fact in the dream, we were in a bushy place and I needed them to cut the grass but the man went with his children. As I was still there, 2 young men emerged from somewhere with something like plastic on their hands, I was wondering what they were using it to do. So, the were dragging the plastic on the grass, as they were doing it, fire was coming out of them plastic and the grasses became fine. Like the ones we see in stadiums, that area of the compound became nice. I kept on watching them and I liked what I saw, then I wanted to try it out, so I took one of the plastics and went to a different portion of the compound with elephant grass, all those stubborn grasses, so as I put the plastic on the grass, fire came out and tried to cut the grass, but the water in the grass quenched the fire, so I could not do it.

So, i left it and went inside my house.

3. This one just cams for me. I can't remember all that happened, but I saw someone wearing my cloth in the dream. The cloth was a wine coloured traditional attire. I remember that I was wondering why the person wore it because it didn't fit him and was way bigger than him, also the native was rumpled. I was not with the person, it was as if the person was in front of me going somewhere and I think I know the person but can't remember who now.
Please help

1-its not by your power neither by your might to discovered what has been hiding and withdrew from that church,indeed you are right there are some powers of darkness operating in that former church, unfortunately u are not just the only one that discovered this so also few members u just happened one of the few that discovered this a bit late,but thank God u left.

2 the lord said by given and feeding these kids brings glory,honor and blessings et al into your life but....

You must cease from allowing those kids coming late or leaving late as this might result good to evil,mind you your giving,your gestures and having them around brings God glory,blessings et al into your life and home.

3 through your giving and doing good the lord said your garment of shame has been removed,and have been disposed and, you shall no longer be put to shame as u keep given.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
joechima:
Sir,wat does it mean to be attacked by robbers in the dream

It's an attack on your breakthrough and destiny.

Being rob naturally means,being disposed of one's belongings et al.
Now spiritually it means the same except that it goes farther than that.

Watch your properties,being cheated or disappointments here and there as this is already manifesting already physically.

You need to fight and destroy every glory,destiny robbers if u ever want to move forward or experience new things in your life which are good things."
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dreal1247:
Ps kindly help me with this.
Someone's trap caught a bat. It was valued so high in the revelation and they were thinking on how to eat it. As i collected the meat, it fell off my hand and a dog came and ate it up.
Then came another scene. Its lyk the President visited my family. He died while in our house. It wz ar if he is from the family and wz having some issues with the family members. Immidiately, some stern looking soldiers came with a gigantic coffin. They have him guards of honour and were trying to bundle him into the coffin. I was now contemplating in my heart, the possibility of a president coming from my family b4 the end of the revelation.
Thirdly, i saw myself negotiating for a low quality clothing material. God bles u sir.

Everything about your dreams here portay fundamental,inherited witchcraft powers operating in you family which has rendered the whole family stalled or lack progress or to achieve anything meaningful individually as a person in this family of yours,you all need to deal with witchcraft fundamental powers,inherited powers operating in that family before you all can make good progress or achieve anything meaningful individually and an individuals.

Have you noticed the stillness of greatness in that family?
You all need to fight this fundamental witchcraft attacks,inherited ones at that.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Simran94:
Good Morning. I had a dream this Morning, my mom and I were going out and suddenly we saw a car drive by us and stopped and the man told is to get in. after, he told me that he wants to marry me. I think the man was a king or something, he was a very popular and wealthy man and he insisted I marry him even though he has another wife. my mom told me to inform my dad about it. please what does the dream mean?

No wonder you have good dreams today and the next thing is bad ones.
Well,its called afresh spirit hubby trying to control and decide your physical fate.

Now pray against imposition of hubby
Pray against powers deciding you fate
Pray against spiritual, but new hubby trying to find his way into your life.
This also goes to show that spiritually u are not just there or weak.
Why won't you dreams changes and turn sore?

Pray against any strong man controlling your life and deciding your fate if you want to experience success in life, I beg you.
Bless you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
I always dream of fighting with my mum and the recent one was tough and she was causing me a lot of pain in that dream

I had another one again. in dat one ii saw my immediate sister celebrating her wedding and my own clothes was different from the one my others put on and my mum was begging not to be annoyed dat she didn't tell me about that clothe and I saw dat my dad was also wearing different cloth. Pls help me to interpreted this
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
funkeabosede:
I always dream of fighting with my mum and the recent one was tough and she was causing me a lot of pain in that dream

I had another one again. in dat one ii saw my immediate sister celebrating her wedding and my own clothes was different from the one my others put on and my mum was begging not to be annoyed dat she didn't tell me about that clothe and I saw dat my dad was also wearing different cloth. Pls help me to interpreted this

I will only say what the spirit of God asked me to say as I won't just say much for now

Right now or since you knew your right hand from the left you've been going through some sort of situation that isn't pleasing or un-usual,mind you.....? it's not ordinary and it's to do within family or general experience.

Go on a day fasting and ask God to show you the source of this,then. What ever God reveal to you let me know on her or PM me.
Bless you in jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thanks 4 all the assistance. Ps the 3rd revelation wz not interpreted. I saw myself trying to purchase a low quality clothing material, probably for marriage. Kindly assist me with this. GOD BLESS U.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
ebankole:

I will only say what the spirit of God asked me to say as I won't just say much for now

Right now or since you knew your right hand from the left you've been going through some sort of situation that isn't pleasing or un-usual,mind you.....? it's not ordinary and it's to do within family or general experience.

Go on a day fasting and ask God to show you the source of this,then. What ever God reveal to you let me know on her or PM me.
Bless you in jesus name.

Thanks for the interpretation. Is it dat fasting where I break around 6. And pls wats the prayer point. Thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
funkeabosede:

Thanks for the interpretation. Is it dat fasting where I break around 6. And pls wats the prayer point. Thank u

Yes and refer to page 50 for prayer points.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Adefol(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
@bro ebankola, could you please interprete this dream. Thank you

I went to a place (i called it Osun state) for an interview but didn't get the job.

I think i was leaving the place and was looking for my shoes. While looking for my shoe, i ran into an old classmate and he asked me if i got the job but i said no. He was walked with me and told me to keep praying to God that i will get it.

He noticed that i was looking for something and i told him i was looking for my slippers. As we were walking, we found some slippers on the side of the road, which looked like mine but were not my size. So i told him that none of them were my shoes.

I think i was still looking for my shoes when i started crawling along the balcony of a storey-building. The balcony was not wide so i had to crawl cautiously. As i was crawling, i noticed the waterfronts of the state and i kept saying"wow, i didn't know Osun state was this beautiful. It looks like a vacation spot"

As i was crawling along the balcony of the building, i noticed an office that seemed to be operated by an arabic government (like United Emirates, etc). I didn't want to go into the office because i felt like i might cause commotion so i kept walking along the balcony.

For some reason, i winded up at the same arabic office and it seemed like it was an arabic airline company.I boarded the plane but couldn't seat because it was full. A lady, supposably, got on the flight without a ticket. Police were called to come arrest the woman. A little kid was standing by the woman and i told the police that the child belonged to the lady and they should take the child too. However, people on the plane said no, that the child didn't belong to her. I had to apologize to the kid.

It turned out the woman was a witch and came back to attack on the plane but she was not a threat to me and i fought her back.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Dreal1247:
Thanks 4 all the assistance. Ps the 3rd revelation wz not interpreted. I saw myself trying to purchase a low quality clothing material, probably for marriage. Kindly assist me with this. GOD BLESS U.

Your dreams are many but are all in one, low quality dress means,manipulated glory while the wedding scene it's about been consider un worthy among the rest, as a result of which you are not often treated right or get what u deserve most time either at home or anywhere else people don't often give you what u deserve or your full respect,these are the result of manipulated glory, being limited et al.
Understood?i belief so,bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Adefol:
@bro ebankola, could you please interprete this dream. Thank you

I went to a place (i called it Osun state) for an interview but didn't get the job.

I think i was leaving the place and was looking for my shoes. While looking for my shoe, i ran into an old classmate and he asked me if i got the job but i said no. He was walked with me and told me to keep praying to God that i will get it.

He noticed that i was looking for something and i told him i was looking for my slippers. As we were walking, we found some slippers on the side of the road, which looked like mine but were not my size. So i told him that none of them were my shoes.

I think i was still looking for my shoes when i started crawling along the balcony of a storey-building. The balcony was not wide so i had to crawl cautiously. As i was crawling, i noticed the waterfronts of the state and i kept saying"wow, i didn't know Osun state was this beautiful. It looks like a vacation spot"

As i was crawling along the balcony of the building, i noticed an office that seemed to be operated by an arabic government (like United Emirates, etc). I didn't want to go into the office because i felt like i might cause commotion so i kept walking along the balcony.

For some reason, i winded up at the same arabic office and it seemed like it was an arabic airline company.I boarded the plane but couldn't seat because it was full. A lady, supposably, got on the flight without a ticket. Police were called to come arrest the woman. A little kid was standing by the woman and i told the police that the child belonged to the lady and they should take the child too. However, people on the plane said no, that the child didn't belong to her. I had to apologize to the kid.

It turned out the woman was a witch and came back to attack on the plane but she was not a threat to me and i fought her back.

The lord said you should learn to focus more on you issues and quit been distracted.

Obviously you have been having disappointment here and there but your case isn't that much of a problem if you can deal with spirit of distraction or being carried away by things that goes on around you.

Lastly,you seem to know where u are going,set goals for youself but there is thing one thing distracting you and taking over or away your attention which is causing a huge delay to your progress am sure u know what am talking about.

Do this for me,pray and ask God to destroy every spirit of distraction delaying your progress and taking away your source of breakthru or path thru success.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
ebankole:

Yes and refer to page 50 for prayer points.
Bless u

Pls. Siir. Which of the prayer should I use
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
funkeabosede:

Pls. Siir. Which of the prayer should I use

Alright PM me for your prayer points,God will help us all in jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 1:04am On Nov 30, 2014
I dre amt I saw the father of my baby and a woman introduce hum to me so everybody knows me as hs wife except a pregnant lady and dey went every where together but he told me anything dat happened between hm and the lady
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 1:08am On Nov 30, 2014
ebankole:

Alright PM me for your prayer points,God will help us all in jesus name.

Sir. I don't have ur. E_imaul adress. U would have prefer ur phone numbers U
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
funkeabosede:

Sir. I don't have ur. E_imaul adress. U would have prefer ur phone numbers U

Just click on my i.d( ebankole) you will have access to everything you need to call or get in touch with me.
Bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
zezebabyxoxo:
I dreamt that I was about to go and take my bath outside, then my sister now asked me that why I am bathing outside that I should come in. I now so a dirty overall jacket, I wore it and went back inside.

Until you quit allowing your sister,family et al to control your life or make decisions or decide what to do or what not to do for you, you might never experience breakthrough in your life or see the face of God or even get solution,receive salvation,deliverance that you life needs. Et al and et al.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
funkeabosede:
I dre amt I saw the father of my baby and a woman introduce hum to me so everybody knows me as hs wife except a pregnant lady and dey went every where together but he told me anything dat happened between hm and the lady

The lord said there is something bothering you as a result of being disappointed or betrayed by somebody but the lord said,daughter all things can still become new in you life and I can help you.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
I bless the name of the lord for his mercy endureth forever.

Daily this ministry increases and the pressure to meet up with each and everyone of you follows,for these both you spiritual and financial support(s) becomes inevitable if the lord place such in your heart, do so and the lord shall reward you as you increase his work spiritually and physically.

The emails,calls and wassapps messages and even on here is becoming overwhelming daily hence while both your physical support or financial supports will not only make things easier but also expand the work of God.

And please you need not to because salvation if FREE and none is being charged.

Am here on a mission and the moment the lord ask me to Stop I will.
Bless you all and I pray the lord will continue to lead us all right and direct our paths according to his will in jesus name-Amen.

Blessed are you all and those that are still coming or yet to discover this thread amen and Happy Sunday and Happy new year and merry Christmas in advance.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is from me to you all and greetings in the name of our lord jesus- Amen

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hello broda ebankola,

Please what does it mean to see a huge yellow jacket bee in the dream? All i can remember was that i was with my niece and i pointed out the bee to her. It was huge and i was frightened. It seemed like it was facing us.

Thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Kunmius:
Hello broda ebankola,

Please what does it mean to see a huge yellow jacket bee in the dream? All i can remember was that i was with my niece and i pointed out the bee to her. It was huge and i was frightened. It seemed like it was facing us.

Thank you

The lord said he's provided you the grace and or medium to see what's before or yet to come which is to prevent any forms of attack, and to fight back before the enemy prevail.

It's also means seeing through the eyes of God or having a source of information to know beforehand what's coming in other to prevent such from coming or prevailing over you.

You should be one of those whom should be thankful God for locating this thread and the grace and the existence of this thread.
Bless you and happy sunday.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 4:10am On Dec 01, 2014
Dear brothers and sisters, i greet you in the name of the Lord God Almighty as i wish you all happy new and wonderful month.

Want you all to know that through Christ Jesus, you have been made to be more than a conqueror, you are longer constrained to the problems of your foundation and every other problem because Jesus has set you free, yes you are free, i am free and we are free today and forever more in Jesus name.

Note check your standing with God, its never too late now to have a right standing with God. Come to Jesus and let Him help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2014
Please what does it mean to
1. Eat fish and bread in the dream?
2. Write an exam in an old school and finish well?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2014
Valued:
Please what does it mean to
1. Eat fish and bread in the dream?
2. Write an exam in an old school and finish well?

Eating in the dream signifies attack by the enemies but now eating fish and bread signifies witchcraft attack while such attracts or bring about backward Ness into one physical and spiritual life hence while the second dream complement the first.
Blessyou.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.