Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State (942 Views)

Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information / Marylin Ogar Redeployed To Borno Command Center / Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by dekronik: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2014
Its my humble opinion that these two are doing a very shoddy PR job for their respective agencies. Even SiriusBlack gives a better update than Gen. Olukolade before he was banned.
I think Marylin Ogar should be posted to head the SSS PR team in Borno state while Gen. Olukolade should be the new GOC of 7 Div. Maiduguri. From there they will both have first hand experience on the war fronts to perfectly brief us the massess. Long Live FRN.
Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by DickDastardly(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2014
I prefer you and your immediate family for the jobs mentioned. No pun intended! angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by KnowAll(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2014
The Cameroonian Army Chief was deployed to the border ares with Nigeria. Why our service chiefs are sitting in Abuja, I don't know.
Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by vicadex07(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2014
DickDastardly: I prefer you and your immediate family for the jobs mentioned. No pun intended! angry sad

Are you related to the above mentioned

4 Likes

Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2014
The defence spokes man is Brig-Gen can't be a GOC. I don't think Ogar is a trained tactical personnel. The lies the give out is due to instruction from Above.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by mikolo80: 10:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Ibnsultan: The defence spokes man is Brig-Gen can't be a GOC. I don't think Ogar is a trained tactical personnel. The lies the give out is due to instruction from Above.
he don te for that rank.na to promote and deploy while mary no need de carry the work for head abi you see cyril stober carry nta work for head. She should use common sense or be prepared for consequences of selling soul to devil
Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by dekronik: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2014
Ibnsultan: The defence spokes man is Brig-Gen can't be a GOC. I don't think Ogar is a trained tactical personnel. The lies the give out is due to instruction from Above.

Well, if he can't be GOC then send him to Yola Cantonement. I believe a Brig. Gen. heads there. Its all part of the counter insurgency.
Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2014
mikolo80: he don te for that rank.na to promote and deploy while mary no need de carry the work for head abi you see cyril stober carry nta work for head. She should use common sense or be prepared for consequences of selling soul to devil
For get she gets Brown eveloope,trip to europe for a work weldone. She can't with stand a simple fire fight with Bh technician
Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2014
dekronik:

Well, if he can't be GOC then send him to Yola Cantonement. I believe a Brig. Gen. heads there. Its all part of the counter insurgency.
Against operation Admin protocol to have GIRL(PR) guy head a military structure. Most PR guys for Army divisions are Col. Battalions Mayor(eg Sagir Musa former NA spokesMan in Borno
Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by mikolo80: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ibnsultan: For get she gets Brown eveloope,trip to europe for a work weldone. She can't with stand a simple fire fight with Bh technician
anyway na their time make dem enjoy am.hope i see day of reckoning in my lifetime sha.cos even in usa the ppl talking crap are the farthest from the action
Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by omololu2020(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Olukolade z a major general,so he can b made d GOC of 7th infantry division
Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by dekronik: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
omololu2020: Olukolade z a major general,so he can b made d GOC of 7th infantry division

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
I agree with that of Olukolade sha. He will then experience firsthand how their poor tactics and incessant feasting on the defense budget is ruining the war on terrorism.
As per Maryln, she is just a puppet
Re: Why Gen. Olukolade, Marylin Ogar Should Be Redeployed To Borno State by dekronik: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2014
LegatusGlaber: I agree with that of Olukolade sha. He will then experience firsthand how their poor tactics and incessant feasting on the defense budget is ruining the war on terrorism.
As per Maryln, she is just a puppet

That's what I have been trying to say. Olukolade is really doing a shoddy PR job.

(1) (Reply)

Osoba And I Will Resolve Differences – Amosun / Ariaria Int't Mrkt:abia State Government, Please Confirm This / A Vote For Buhari, A Vote To Tk Nigeria 31years Behind!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.