Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Need Serious Relationship (urgent) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Serious Relationship (urgent) (1772 Views)

I Need Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage! / I Need Serious Relationship Lead To Marriage / Single Ladies Who Need Serious Relationship From A Caring Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by nikita22(f): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2008
hey
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by Easybaby(f): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2008
@cynthia75,
what's up with you?

@poster,
Best of luck cool
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by switosman(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2008
This is very unlady like. what is happening to you nikita2
I hope you are in ur sense. I know something is wrong somewhere maybe a fall guy for ,
cynthia75:

men cheats and cheats so why ?
48% of men rated emotional dissatisfaction as the primary reason they cheated.

66% of cheating men report feeling guilt during the affair.

77% of cheating men have a good friend who cheated.

40% of cheating men met the other woman at work.

Only 12% of cheating men said their mistress was more physically attractive than their wife.

Only 6% of cheating men had physical intimacy with a woman after meeting her that same day or night.

learn more www.leongm

what is this all about?
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by zignor(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2008
@poster,
send me an email at [color=#000099]zig_nor@yahoo.com
describing your self.[/color]
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by abioye1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2008
Please be carefull when searching 4 real relationship.most of nowadays men are pretender.please my 6ta be careful.best of luck
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by libraGal(f): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ Abioye Man i agreed with u jare, many ,95% are pretenders , hummmmmmmmmmmmmmgreat PRETENDERS.

@ Cynthia75 whats all that for.

@ Post , B careful gal, all the same i wish u very very Best of luck in ur search
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by naijacode: 3:38am On Oct 27, 2008
Growing up has made me see things in different shades in the feminine world. at some point in time we get to meet females in these categories irrespective of their age and background, what will make a female keep to herself what she feels for a man until it slips away and the chemistry just melts off , mature females throw your feelings at what you really desire , I am male 25 and lonely,only serious and matured females for friendship and company, lets make it grow , friendship, company, affection and the emotions , they are real essence attached to the human ,

gascoin202@yahoo.com
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by 25more(f): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2008
switosman:

This is very unlady like. what is happening to you nikita2
I hope you are in ur sense. I know something is wrong somewhere maybe a fall guy for ,
what is this all about?

now wats unlady unlike in someone looking for love? oh! i get it u only thought men were the love lookers grin grin cheesy cheesy, now u know better grin

@ poster u cud look 4 similar post of men who are also in need for love, who knows u cud get ur prince there tongue[quote][/quote]
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by lexicon(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2008
Why do pple always think its wrong for a lady to search for love online . . . . . ?

Anyway @ poster, why not look 4 a way to upload ur pics so dat pple will know how u looks like . . . . i wish u the very best of luck
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by kemG1(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2008
hi girls i want to let you know that there is nothing wrong when a woman shows interest on what she wants , so dont be shy to do what will plseased your heart, cos life is what you make it to be , here is my email for councilations , kemracks12@yahoo.com .
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by jpphilips(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2008
nikita22 (f)
nigeria

Need Serious Relationship (urgent)
« on: October 22, 2008, 11:28 AM »

Hey landers,
i'm a 25yr old chic, employed and looking for a serious relationship.
dude must be presentable with excellent communication skills and very employed too.
Reach me on 08038442329 (evenings only) Floaters, back Off !
Report to moderator Logged

busted

you fucking d**k head pretending to be a lady.
Anyways, having a pu**y could be fun
used to be my fantasy when i was insane

maybe stop going to the Health section asking why u re having Erectile dysfunction
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by asabi(f): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2008
@poster

just b careful, cos must guys out dere are one chance.
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by tpia5: 3:59am On Sep 04, 2012
jp philips: nikita22 (f)

you fucking d**k head pretending to be a lady.
Anyways, having a pu**y could be fun
used to be my fantasy when i was insane

[/b]

it can be your reality- just book an appointment with a surgeon.

you dont need a certified paper saying you're insane before you can get it.
Re: Need Serious Relationship (urgent) by alutadom2: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
holla me on 07032501040 or mail me @ uchezubadominic@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Conquer Any Woman, Anytime, Anywhere / Need An Honest Good Looking Guy For Friendship. / 2018 Latest Ibadan Naughty Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.