Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics (488 Views)

APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics by daninphilo(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2014
Why Tinubu is still only politician in Nigeria of today
After careful studied him nd follow him very well at least since 1999 before d election.Having been member of Nadeco d group dat vigorously fought d tyranny reign of Abacha. In his return home he was endorsed by d AD leaders in lagos to flag d party flag in governorship election in Lagos against d popular choice in d party which was funsho Williamson. He won d election in lagos just as other AD governors in west but to my surprise when he was about to resume office he bought new six jeeps these I mention to let some people know he was not a poor man b4 became the governor.He practically make lagos self sustaining state, he was first governor to paid waec fees of SSS3 student.When he was not having it good with pa Adesanya he never defected. He said if your father house is linking as a good child u don't packed out but find a sheet to cover the linking roof.He first person to see the incapacitated of federal govt in giving us constant electricity by introduce IPP but Obasanjo kill the project ,but not without a fight from him which make federal govt to set up commit for privatization of the power sector in 2005 which some pple want to claim as their own achievement today.He was dogged against Obasanjo.inspite be the only person in opposition party in d west btw 2003-2007 join PDP was not an option for him he know what he stood for.inspite d rumor of corruption against he not be found guilty of any.He was that insist that fashola must be his successor the result that fellow show that he was obviously right,many a time party primary does not goes the of good candidate but highest spender.As today many pple are against so were many against Awolowo but sang his praise after his death.People like Mimiko who is obviously jealously of his achievement and popularity. Had became Akintola of dis present dispensation Awon a ko ti le ta OMO. Though he can continue enjoying his grass root support in Ondo sate but he will become irrelevant after leaving office dust my respect for him because his doggedness make us have vibrant opposition. All the rest are business men politician, my respect still goes to Buhari as while.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM / Rivers 2015: Why Bonny Deserves To Produce Amaechi’s Successor / I Think It Is Time We Invite OAU & Ecomog Troops Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.