Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... (2022 Views)

Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays / Shia Ayatollah Issues Fatwa Permitting The Drinking Of Water During FASTING / Muslims Voting In Elections In Non-muslim Countries - Fatwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by BishopMagic: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2014
An Egyptian preacher’s controversial remarks have hit the headlines this week after he issued a fatwa (religious edict) allowing a man to see his wife-to-be “while she is showering” before they marry.

In a video, Salafist preacher Usama al-Qawsi said that the man can “hide" while watching the woman he “intends to marry” bathe.

“If you were really honest and wanted to marry that woman, and you were able to hide and watch her in secret, see the things that she wouldn’t usually let you see before marrying her, then it is acceptable as long as your intentions are pure,” Qawsi said in a video.

“One of the Prophet’s companions did that. Some disapproved and told him: ‘How do you do that when you’re one of the Prophet’s companions?’ The Prophet answered: ‘If you can see something that would make you want to marry her then go ahead and do it.’”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0PgKf9DDdc

This is not the first time a Salafist preacher has caused controversy in Egypt.

At the height of international World Cup fervor last June, an ultra-conservative Egyptian cleric said that watching soccer matches was unacceptable in Islam because it is a distraction and “destroys nations.”

Yasser Borhami, a founding member of the main Salafist movement in Egypt, the Salafist Call, said spending time watching the games was “a disaster that makes me very irate.”

He said it was a distraction from religious and worldly duties, ultimately leading to “the destruction of nations and peoples.”
His remarks sparked an outcry, at a time when Egyptians are glued to their televisions into the early morning hours because of the time difference with Brazil.

Nutcase!
Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by desgiezd(m): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2014
Watch her while taking her bath? And that is not seen as a sin?
Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by 1shortblackboy: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2014
Whts that word I'm lookin for .... Voyeurism!

1 Like

Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by RockMaxi: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2014
grin grin grin Lol, next will be (### allows man to sample) seems 72 Virgins is no longer a soft sell
Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by kultimate009: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2014
Bunch of old perverts.... Anything to sugar-coat their atrocious and sick activities.....

1 Like

Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by braine(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2014
But what if the lady does not intend to marry the pervert? Abi theres another 'fatwa' that says a lady has no choice in marriage decisions?

1 Like

Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2014
Na wao
Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by thewarrior72: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Anything goes in islam, so I'm not surprised undecided
Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by BishopMagic: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
BishopMagic: The Tunisia Daily is reporting that the Islamic State (ISIS) forcefully circumcised Assyrian men in Mosul, without anesthesia. The report does not specify the number of men that were affected but does state that it was an organized mass circumcision. ISIS has ordered the circumcision of all Christian children and adults who remain in Mosul.

Very few Assyrian Christians stayed in Mosul after ISIS gave them a deadline to convert, pay jizya, leave or die.

The report also states that ISIS sold 700 Yazidi women for $150 each in a public slave auction in Mosul.

There is more from the Religion of Peace

2 Likes

Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by A7(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
I believe tons of scholars will not agree with him, beside no Quranic verse advocate such a thing, but instead prescribe womens awra can only be seen by her mahram.. That's his opinion, only his.

It is funny a polytheist trinitarian pagan is posting this, forgeting his brethren embrace the culture of impregnating a lady before marrying her. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by meforyou1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
these salafists seem to be worse than al queda. what?!
Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by ElFenomeno1: 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hmmmm..... Crazy

So the prospective hubby will just sit there doing fu...ck all or his he allowed to grab a titt..y?!

I wouldnt have done this if i wasnt married yet

I cant get my head round it.
Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by A7(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
BishopMagic:

In Islam, a woman has no say on who she can get married to. All that is required is the groom to approach the bride's father even if she does not know he exists in the first place.

Hadith:

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as
having said: "A woman without a husband (or
divorced or a widow) must not be married until she
is consulted, and a virgin must not be married until
her permission is sought. Sahih Muslim 08:3303

Quran:

"O ye who
believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against
their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness,
that ye may take away part of the dower ye have given them, except where they
have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary
livee with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. 4:19

On the contrary the garbage this clown and his reta.rded progenitors kept as a guidance from god abbett the most insanely horrific and heinous treatment one can ever give his daughter.

The bible in exodus 21 say men shall sell their daughters to slave masters. Read your garbage well my friend, it will save you from embarrassing yourself next time.

5 Likes

Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by cola: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
@ OP

you should be banned for this!

you input your own interpretation of his words as his direct speech..... for mischief

you posted a video in arabic as your source when you know the huge majority here can't understand what the man says

the man did not anywhere in the video say what you accuse him of. He did not utter the word 'bath' or any such thing in the two-minute video

he said if your intentions are pure and you are satisfied with every other thing about the lady and the only thing remaining for you is to see her (face uncovered, then you can secretly see her face uncovered). N.B: Words in brackets are mine[i][/i]. He added that a person with good intentions would not go about doing that for two, three and more ladies.

The Muslim lady is expected to be fully covered in her hijaab in public as decency and modesty require, so a suitor who is happy with every other thing he has come to know about her can ask to see her face or discreetly view her face uncovered if he has such means.

@OP, if you don't relent, maybe someday, your hate and mischief would sort you out.

3 Likes

Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by A7(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
BishopMagic:

This is typical Islam BEHAVIOR!

Defend your faith rather than compare it to others.

You fanatic blind fool.

Who move this thread to this cesspit section sef?

Ehya! The whining drama queen, things don't turn the way you think eh?

My response didn't just dismantle your false allegation, it also give a shattering blow to the crossians biblio.

Biblio:

collection of huge chunk of garbage written by unknown imbeci.lic fo
lks whose mental status is never known.

4 Likes

Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by usba: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by usba: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
braine:

LOL!!!!! Na Wah! So I can walk into any Islamic house and a pic a bride?

DAFT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by braine(m): 5:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
usba:

DAFT!!!!

Who are you?
Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by proo212(m): 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
@A7 and usba, please tell me that Aisha's consent was sought before she was married to the prophet
Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by tunde1200(m): 1:33am On Aug 20, 2014
Really?
Re: Fatwa Allows Men To Watch 'potential Wives' Shower... by usba: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2014
braine:

Who are you?

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! / What Is Jihad? / Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.