Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread (8502 Views)

Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester / Recommend Good Games For PS2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by tomiobj(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2014
I like games a lot especially on pc. So please van you advise me on good games to get. Preferably role playing games.
I have saints row iv. Family guy multiverse. Stick of truth. Skyrim and some others. Eg fifa and nfs rivals

Pls answer asap

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by zeekleo(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
I will recommend dead space 1&2

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by dasdexter(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
recommend
splinter cell blacklist
remember me(good grafix, but poor combat, still nice though)
Devil may cry 5
COD:ghost(very large in size like 30gb)
Sonic & all stars racing transformed
Batman arkham city & origin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by tomiobj(m): 2:00am On Aug 25, 2014
dasdexter: recommend
splinter cell blacklist
remember me(good grafix, but poor combat, still nice though)
Devil may cry 5
COD:ghost(very large in size like 30gb)
Sonic & all stars racing transformed
Batman arkham city & origin

Yh they are all good. Xcept sonic. Aspahalt 8 nd nfs rivals r better replacements

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by dasdexter(m): 4:53am On Aug 25, 2014
tomiobj:

Yh they are all good. Xcept sonic. Aspahalt 8 nd nfs rivals r better replacements
haven't played asphalt 8, didn't know is out on pc, nfs rival jst too laggy even though my pc specs can handle it, i guess its poorly optimised on my hardware(1.5gb amd 7670m), sonic is just like subway surfers on android, jst a fun game.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by madcyber: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by madcyber: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2014
tomiobj: I like games a lot especially on pc. So please van you advise me on good games to get. Preferably role playing games.
I have saints row iv. Family guy multiverse. Stick of truth. Skyrim and some others. Eg fifa and nfs rivals

Pls answer asap
You can see Link of 1000+ high quality Games link In My signatures.
Highly Compressed Games
Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by tomiobj(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2014
dasdexter: haven't played asphalt 8, didn't know is out on pc, nfs rival jst too laggy even though my pc specs can handle it, i guess its poorly optimised on my hardware(1.5gb amd 7670m), sonic is just like subway surfers on android, jst a fun game.
it's out on the windows 8 store. Just like the one on a tablet.
Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by tomiobj(m): 1:47am On Aug 28, 2014
madcyber:
You can see Link of 1000+ high quality Games link In My signatures.
Highly Compressed Games
Closed d link as soon as I saw the monkey game. it's better to use u torrent
Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by dasdexter(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2014
tomiobj: it's out on the windows 8 store. Just like the one on a tablet.
oooh, actually ave never tried any game on d win8 store, is d graphics & gameplay lyk 2012-2014 games ?
Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by rezy15(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Cyberbunk gaming on
whatsapp is a real time
community where we swap
ideas, games advertise
game sales and exchange
gaming experiences. We also hv a game modder in d
house. Contact us via whatsapp on 08032842923
to be added.
Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by tomiobj(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
dasdexter: oooh, actually ave never tried any game on d win8 store, is d graphics & gameplay lyk 2012-2014 games ?

Trust me. The graphics are amazing..........and it never lags,the performance automatically matches the specs of ur pc. check the gameplay online

1 Like

Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by dasdexter(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
tomiobj:

Trust me. The graphics are amazing..........and it never lags,the performance automatically matches the specs of ur pc. check the gameplay online
i'll once i got enuff data up ma sleeves
Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by tomiobj(m): 3:31am On Aug 30, 2014
dasdexter: i'll once i got enuff data up ma sleeves
. Yes. Give me your feedback
Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by justinlmj(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2014
Join the whatapp group of hardcore gamers (both
console and pc) where we can discuss all things
gaming, swap or buy games , get help ,
participate in lan parties or events and soo much
more at no cost

Add 07059988236 on whatsapp and send a
message with the word "Gamer" and you will be
add automatically...........

NOTE : Only for hardcore Gamers only
Re: I Need A Good Game To Download On Pc/good Games Discussion Thread by helleryjoe: 10:57am On Apr 01
Prepare to stand proud in the virtual arena with the Stand Proud Script, empowering you to unleash the ultimate power of your Anime Stand in relentless battles that never cease! This script immerses you in a world where your Stand's abilities reign supreme, allowing you to showcase its full potential against formidable foes. Engage in nonstop clashes where every move counts, mastering intricate techniques and executing devastating attacks to assert your dominance. Whether you're facing off against rival players or challenging AI opponents, the thrill of victory awaits those who dare to harness their Stand's true strength. Master roblox guides offering invaluable tips, strategies, and insights to elevate your gameplay and navigate the vast virtual world with confidence. With the Stand Proud Script, the stage is set for you to prove yourself as the ultimate warrior and leave your mark on the battlefield with unrivaled prowess.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ur Free Phones, Ipods, Ipod Nano In Nigeria / How Scammers Edit Sportybet Ticket To Make It Look Like Won Ticket / Psp/ps Vita/android/ios/switch/3ds/shield Consoles Gaming Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.